Author Topic: A Face Made for Radio  (Read 671 times)

Offline MiloKasey

• View Profile
A Face Made for Radio
« on: December 04, 2020, 11:53:35 PM »
So the return to SCW didn’t go exactly according to plan, but I’ll be damned if after that time off- that it felt terrific to be back in the middle of that 6-sided ring. I lost, it is what it is and I’m not going to let it deter or detour me.

Win or lose, I still got to go home and hold up a promise and help a young lady get out of a horrible situation that she was forced to be a part of.

Without any bites in my bum.

YES, I’M STILL BITTER CHRISTIAN!

Anywho, that young woman is just a friend, and no she will not be joining me in this particular adventure in SCW cause she’s still new, she’s still young and I tend to want to protect like she’s my own sister. Except she’s not, I have one of those...she’s my twin and she cheated to get out of the womb first. At least that’s what our ma always told us. Brianna has always been a freaking cheater.

BUT I DIGRESS! Morgan is like the little sister I never got, and she will be protected at all cost. ...how do I say this as politely as possible? She’s not ready for the level of SCW but I decided to bring her along for the week. Looking at it as a teaching experience, I look at it as keeping an eye on this poor kid. She’s been doing this for a little while, no one took her under their wing at all after training her.

Poor thing gets stuck with me...but TRUST ME when I tell you this, she’s better off then the last wanker that she teamed with.

Getting to know you
On the flight from New York to Vegas

It’s an awkward silence, for the majority of the flight. Milo insisted that Ms. Baker joining him but she just didn’t know how to act around him. She watched how he was so outgoing with the staff but Morgan has herself wrapped up in a chair, as Miles cracks a joke with the flight attendant. Miles looks over at his new partner and sighs, “Alright, this is silly. You haven’t said 2 words since we took off. Am I scarin’ ya?

Morgan’s eyes go wide and she shakes her head, “I’m just...a little shy at first...

He smirks and plops down in a chair in front of her and leans forward, “Well Morgs...can I call ya that?

Uhhh....I guess. I’ve never had a nickname before.

Well, I’m Milo, you can be Morgs. So, Morgs, are you excited to visit Vegas again?

Yeah, I guess. I just don’t get why you are bringing me.

Simple, you and I are tag partners in PWS, but we barely know anything about one another. I figured it’d be nice to get you out of that environment and get to know who you really are. I know you’re from my side of the world and that you were trained by the PWS crew but after that...

I’m from London. You’re from Manchester, right?

Aye, any siblings? I have a twin sister.

2 Brothers, both older. I’m the baby. Both my brothers wrestled...well...one did until he got hurt, which was sorta my fault. He got really hurt in training when I distracted him, he blamed me...

Ah, that is such a BS excuse. It’s why we do the training before getting into these places. Well, you don’t have to worry about me, I’m used to doing the stupid shit already. But what I’m hoping here, is that you get to see something different and where you need to improve too. After Sunday, we’ll head back and work on it from there.

Sounds good!” she smiles brightly.

Good. And then we’ll start getting you out of that shell you seem to be in. Stick with me kid, we’re going places.

A Face Made For Radio

Ah, podcasts. I really do have a face made for radio. Too bad this one is also live streamed on YouTube.

“We are live on In Your Face podcast and we are joined by SCW and PWS Star Miles Kasey, who is back in Vegas this week taking on a newcomer to SCW, Lincoln Daniels. Miles man, it has been a wild 2020 for you.”

Miles snorts, laughing a bit, “Oh that’s putting it rather mildly there. Car accidents, ghosting girlfriends, getting bit in the arse by man-eating guppies, winning titles out of nowhere...but yeah, we’ll call it wild, mate.

“Well this week, you have your Climax Control return to take on this new guy. From what we gathered he’s pretty accomplished in other locations as a multi-time champ. Seems like the management is pretty high on him.”

Well hells, I would be too with that resume. Thankfully, I haven’t completely given them reason to lose faith in me yet. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I’ve been a royal fuck-up before in my past. But I’m not out to give anyone the benefit of the doubt. Lincoln better not underestimate me in that ring because anyone that has watched me knows that I won’t let opportunities pass me by.

“Man, after the year you had you deserve a little break and a bit of success if not more than...”

Miles lets out a hearty laugh toward the host and shakes his head, “I was about to say. I’m out to really work my arse off this time, there’s going to be no shortcuts to success and Mr. Daniels is sadly in my way. I guess we’ll see come Climax Control if that’s going to be enough for the W.

“Here’s hopin!”