Author Topic: Push It  (Read 1489 times)

Offline Blade Alexander

• View Profile
    • Blade Alexander
Push It
« on: December 12, 2012, 12:00:53 PM »
 Outside of the Men's Room at the Knights of Columbus hall in San Bernardino, California shortly after Climax Control ends we find buxom SCW reporter Pussy Willow banging on the door...

PW: Blade! Blade Alexander, I know you're in there!

Still dressed in a white sequin gown with a camera in tow she pounds on the door.

PW: I know he's in here... I saw him go in there a few minutes ago... Blade! Blade! Do you have anything to say to the SCW fans?

Suddenly the door is pulled open and Pussy Willow, who had been banging on it almost loses her balance and falls into the grasp of Blade Alexander, head freshly shaved, still dressed in most of his wrestling gear.

BA: What? What is it? What do you want? Can't you see I'm busy in here!

He has a handful of Pussy Willow's hair and as she tries to free herself she keeps asking questions.

PW: Blade, whats been going on? What about your match tonight? Goth turned on you and left you at the mercy of Sinful Obsession...

Blade pushes her back against the wall.

BA: Yeah, so what if he did, huh? A few weeks ago I did pretty much the same to someone else. One good turn, right? I didn't want the Tag Titles anyway...

PW: What about last week against Spike Staggs?

BA: What about Spike?

He pulls her hair back so she can finally look him in the eyes.

BA: I took everything Spike had... He had to give everything just to barely beat me. Barely. If we had to do it again he knows just like I know, just like everyone knows that he'd never again beat me in a million years.

PW: What happened to your hair?

BA: My what? You wanted to talk about Spike, why do you want to talk about hair now?

PW: It's gone Blade, it's all gone...

He runs his free hand over his head.

BA: Yeah so? So maybe I didn't want to be a bleach blonde anymore. Don't you ever get tired of it? Don't you ever get tired of going town to town trying to find some place to dye your hair, all your hotel rooms always smelling of peroxide? I guess you probably get off on it though right?

PW: I...

BA: Hey I got a question for you, your tits real?

He smirks and she resumes her struggles to get her hair out of Blade's hand.

BA: Hey, calm down! It's just a question, right? You want me to answer all of yours then why can't you answer some of mine?

PW: I'm not the one...

BA: The one who what? Is on a losing streak? Go ahead, say it! I'm not the one who was blatantly overlooked in the NWA rankings again? Go ahead, you can say it! Go on!

He finally pushes her back, hard against the wall and lets go of her hair, but as she tries to turn and run away Blade grabs her in a headlock.

BA: You know blondie, there's only so much you can put up with. So much they can take before they go ahead and push you to far. I've been pushed too far you know. They've taken my voice and muted it. They've taken my wrestling and watered it down. They've taken my identity and tried to bury it. Some things don't stay buried, bitch. Some things don't stay down.

He lets go of her and pushes her away.

BA: You came looking, but didn't like what you found huh? I tried to play it there way, but the funny thing is, everyone would still look at the clowns, the suits, the cross-dressers, the freaks and the frauds even when I had the blood of the champion on my hands. It's time everyone else started to noticed just how deep the sharpest edge can cut.

Fade.