Author Topic: Last hooray.  (Read 399 times)

Offline Jade Manendez-Arcador

• View Profile
    • Jade Manendez-Arcador
Last hooray.
« on: September 04, 2015, 07:31:34 PM »
 (ooc: apologies for the shortness and the shittyness of this rp… I just lacked inspiration this week.)

Before I get down to business, I would like to announce that I am stepping away from Sin City Wrestling, yes I have a part time contract and I’m hardly here anyway, however, I need to concentrate on growing mine and Jedah’s business and looking after the family.

So Sunday night will be my final match… well if I win against Kate, Traci and Lucy then my final match would be against Amy.  But the main point is that I’m leaving regardless and opening up a much needed roster space.

Now down to business…

Firstly the newbie to this company… Kate Steele.

To be honest… I’m hardly on social media to get a an idea of who certain people are and what they are like and personality, so when it comes to Kate Steele I know nothing about her and since she is that new to the company there is no information about her (Correct at the time of writing).

So where do I begin…

Well welcome to Sin City Wrestling Kate firstly… but unfortunately for you, your first match here isn’t going to be a dream start, it going to be tough and hard and heart breaking.  You have three others in this match and regardless of my record in SCW, I am still able to kick some ass.

You see Kate, this may be my last match but I am going to go all out... I don’t care if you think I have something to prove, because I’ve already done that with my Hall of Fame rings and multiple titles. You may can also brag about the title you’ve held and the odd you have beaten etc…

But at the end of the day, every company is different and every talent in the company is different, as side from the usual cookie cutter barbies that enter, but that’s a different story.  Anyway, you get my way in this match and I won’t hesitate in knocking you out of the ring and focus on the true threats in this match – Traci and Lucy.

Sorry Kate, while you may have the credentials, my experience will trump that.

And now for Traci…

I like you…

You are tough and underrated and misunderstood…

Although sucks that you lost to Twisted Sister at Summer XXXtreme, however, you always bounce back and I hope you bounce back this weekend, although it going to be tough against three other opponents, but I hope I come face to face with you… it will be a good little fight.

Unfortunately there would be only outcome and I wish it could be you… but its going to be me. Sorry Traci, but I do really hope, as I said it will be a good little fight and I wish you luck in the rest of your career in SCW. You deserve more in this company, I just wish you breakout more and show your potential.

Anyway…

Lucy Seraphina.

This is almost like a rematch from Into the Void, although we have other people in this match, but we have unfinished business from Into the Void.  I never congratulated you after the match, we both put on a good show considering that we were second on the card.

However, we all now it was luck and everyone’s luck runs out eventually…

Now…

While we put on a good show then and I very nearly beat you, Sunday night will be different… It will be different because I will be walking away from the match as the new number one contender and rip away those dreams.  As I see it you and Traci and favourites in this match… but I am going to put an end to that .

Ladies… this may be my last match but I am not laying down or giving up so easily.

user posted image user posted image