Author Topic: Gothic cleansing  (Read 267 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
Gothic cleansing
« on: February 20, 2015, 09:05:33 PM »
 \'user

GOTHIC CLEANSING

Scene one

It is a chilly winter day in Los Angeles, California. The sun is out but the temperature can not be higher than 65 degrees, in the city of Angels.  There is a nice silver Rolls Royce sitting right outside of Los Angeles International Airport. Standing right outside the car is none other than Giani Di Luca, who had a big bouquet of red roses, and a heart shaped box of something, along with a few other presents that he had bought. Soon enough the person he was looking for came out in a huff the arrogant supermodel Veronica Taylor. Who was dressed to the nines wearing a purple top, black designer pants, black high heel leather ankle boots, and  a black mink fur coat. A pair of designer shades are covering her blue eyes. She had just come from a big trip in Japan and it was tiring long day. As she made her way sauntering over towards her boyfriend who could not help but smile seeing his boo back in person.  Veronica soon arrived to the car door as she hugged Giani who she had not seen in a week missing Valentine's day which was her birthday. As the arrogant Cuban beauty looked at her boyfriend he hands her the first present as he says.

Giani Di Luca: Hey baby how was your trip? Happy Valentines day.

Veronica rolled her eyes like he had forgot something as she cleared her throat.

Veronica Taylor: You're forgetting something even more important...

Giani soon smirked remembering what it was as he handed his girlfriend something in a small wrapped package.  She had a small smile on her face as she opened it up not waiting to get out of the Air Port area. She removed the pink wrapping paper with her well manicured nails, as she saw a small jewerly box, she opened it up it was a diamond barrclet to match her diamond necklace she smiled pleased. As she put it around her wrist as she looked towards Giani before moving closer and giving him a small kiss pleased.

Veronica Taylor: Thanks baby. Its lovely, truly fitting of a woman of my stature.

Giani had a look of relief on his face, so far so good in impressing his girlfriend. His previous one had been easier to impress than Veronica, has proven to be. Though he loved being with her, her looks alone had him.

Giani Di Luca: Well if you think that is a nice gift babe, wait until you see the rest of what I got planned for you today.

Veronica had a small smile as she said in her normal arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor:Planned for me baby? Mmm tell you what impress me and I am yours.

She says in a low seductive tone.  As she gives him a wink so he knows what her meaning is. He looks tempted but then the arrogant model says in her normal bitchy tone.

Veronica Taylor: Um , can we get out of this cesspool its disgusting here. I had three people trying to sit next to me on the plane like I don't sit in coach seats for a damn reason.

Giani Di Luca: Baby, you do not have to say it again. Now I am going to take you somewhere special.

Giani soon opened the door allowing Veronica to enter the car. As he then takes his girlfriends bags and puts them in the trunk carefully making sure they are taken care of. If anything broke Veronica would freak. As he then closes the trunk carefully he then heads toward the car door entering the car bending down, as he began to start the cart and backed out before driving off. As they drive off, Veronica is texting on her cell phone,. As Giani is heading towards Beverly Hills as he began to speak.

Giani Di Luca: So baby, are you hungry with the long flight from Japan?

Veronica Taylor: Ugh you know what I go so tired of that disgusting food there. I need something good. Like who the hell wants to eat Raw fish? Like gross.

Giani shook his head as he said in his normal tone.

Giani Di Luca: Baby, I still think its odd that your the only chick that does not like foreign food.

Veronica scoffed before speaking in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh for it to be good it has to be food duh! Since when is raw fish edible? Like gross. Plus we all know that I am not a nonprivileged loser like your last thing you dated. So I have had things, and always get what I want anyway.

Giani shook his head as they drove down the road heading into Beverly Hills. This is where Veronicas house was,  and where she has lived since she moved out of her parents house after high school. As Giani soon spoke in his normal tone.

Giani Di Luca: Baby, you will never let me forget that I upgraded won't you?

Veronica smirked as the two stopped at a red light  she blew him a kiss not able to reac him as she said.

Veronica Taylor: Nope but its okay baby. Because now you know the only way to go now is down. Plus it shows that your a man of importance if you get to date me? Because thats like what every man would want to do, but never will.

Giani Di Luca: So I am not the only who upgraded babe, so did you. Who was the last loser you dated? Some british guy?

Veronica rolled her eyes but she knew he was right as she spoke.

Veronica Taylor: Nigel, ugh I see your point he was a loser but I spent most of his money so. Ugh anyway, where are you even taking me? I really don't think you can cook baby no offense.

Giani Di Luca: Baby, my hair just got done. Fugga bout it when it comes to me cooking tonight. Instead, I am going to take you to a place I think you will really really like it. Or at least I hope so.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh what is that supposed to mean?

Giani shook his head as he spoke slowly.

Giani Di Luca: Just your hard to impress is all..

Veronica scoffed rolling her eyes before saying.

Veronica Taylor: High standards is a good thing baby. I mean you could date an ugly person with low standards then it would not matter what you do. Hell if you bought them creal they would be happy? But I am used and expect better than that since I am amazing duh!

Giani shook his head but he knew his girlfriend was right. As the car soon stopped outside of Spargo, which was a famous restaurant in the Beverly Hills area. It was Chef Wolfgang Pucks restaurant. And a hot spot for the rich and the famous in the Beverly Hills area. Veronica looks amazed as she says.

Veronica Taylor:Oh wow, you got reservations here?

Giani smirked as he said.

Giani Di Luca: Damn right only the best for you baby.

Veronica Taylor:  Damn right only the best for us.

Veronica, then climb over and gave him a big kiss pleased with his choice of restuarants.  As Giani got out after a few moments of making out with his girlfriend.  As he then walked over to the other side, and opened the door. As Veronica stepped out with an arrogant smirk on her face she takes the arm of Giani as they make their way to the door of the establishment. It is a massive and well lighted room with many tables with many people the men dressed in suits, and the women in their finest dresses.  As Veronica, and Giani looked somewhat under dressed Veronica looks at Giani before saying in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor:  Baby aren't you a bit underdressed? I mean I don't mind how hot you are but these people..

Giani scoffed before speaking.

Giani Di Luca: Don't worry baby it will be fine.

Veronica rolled her eyes as she scoffed once again. As they soon stood in front of the host who was wearing a nice suit as he said.

Host: Hell, welcome to Spargo do you have a reservation?

Giani smirked as he said.

Giani Di Luca: The name is Giani Di Luca.

The host then looks down at the book of reservations a few times. Making sure his glasses are on so that he can see the writing. After looking up and down a few more times. As Veronica still was wrapped around Giani's arm as the host said in a low tone.

Host: Sorry I do not see the name on the list.

Giani looks taken back by the statement.

Giani Di Luca: What do you mean? I called you guys three days ago?!

The host looks confused as he said.

Host: Well sir your name is not on the list there is a waiting time of an hour if you want a table or a booth.

Veronica Taylor: What the hell? What do you mean a waiting time of an hour do you know who I am? I am Veronica Freaking Taylor!

Host: Mam I am sorry but it will be an hour.

Veronica storms out highly upset as Giani ran after her. Knowing how hot she was as she looked at him with a glare as she said in her angry tone.

Veronica Taylor: What the hell Giani? You told me you had reservations. UGH, and they want me to wait? These people are so stupid.

Giani Di Luca: Baby, I know what you mean but don't worry we will be able to eat..

Veronica Taylor: Ugh I am embarrassed and this was supposed to be my special damn day. And they're treating me like I am some basic? Like how can they treat me like this Giani, and how come they don't have the reservation.

Giani Di Luca: That old fuck probably just can not read our names.

Veronica Taylor: Dudes old and a masic? Ewww!

occ: feeling sick so this is what I got up this week sorry if its lacking.