Author Topic: Ghosts, ghouls, Veronica, ugly scary stuff!  (Read 294 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
Ghosts, ghouls, Veronica, ugly scary stuff!
« on: October 24, 2014, 09:17:49 PM »
 Neither Jessie or Steve were in action at last week’s Climax Control but this week things were different, it was the annual Halloween edition of Climax Control and some spooktacular stipulations being planned as always there was a bunch of great matches up and down the card.

One of those matches however had implications for the upcoming High Stakes IV PPV, in one corner was SCW’s Heavy Metal Bombshell Jessie Salco with the woman who will team up with Jessie for the title shot against Veronica and Joanne at High Stakes IV Cynthia Warren in her corner, in the other corner were the reigning Bombshell Tag Champs as Jessie was taking on Joanne with Veronica in Joanne’s corner, can Jessie win?

Local metal club, Cumberland, North Carolina
October 23rd, 2014, 21:00pm

At least there’s one good metal club around here.

Just for reference, unlike the other forts SCW has been too on this tour Fort Bragg is in several North Carolina counties, Cumberland, Hoke, Harnett and Moore to be precise, and since me and the boys are going to London next week to see Cannibal Corpse we decided to see if there were any decent metal clubs in the counties I just mentioned.

The two we tried in Moore shut down months ago whilst the third apparently never existed, Harnett’s one metal club is ridiculously hard to find and they only played metalcore shit at that place and Hoke? Nothing but country bars in that dump! We almost gave up and settled for a night of jamming to metal in our hotel room when we realized that he hadn’t tried Cumberland County yet and as luck would have it they have a large metal club with karaoke, a jukebox and they serve food too.

We did invite Steve and his family but he declined saying that he was sorting out SCW plans, he didn’t elaborate but it sounded pretty serious so we left him to his own devices.

What do I think of my match this week?  I don’t know Cynthia that well and whilst I know that SCW uses the Lethal Lottery system to form new teams to keep the roster on its toes I would’ve preferred being teamed with someone I know to be honest but who knows? Maybe she’ll prove trustworthy in my corner this week.

Joanne and I have some history, she ended my one and only singles reign back during the Team Erick debacle and we’ve fought off and on ever since including the Battle Royal that resulted in her reluctant partnership with Veronica Taylor but this? This’ll be our first serious match in quite some time I hope that the tension between Veronica and Joanne results in two things.

One: Veronica costing Joanne the match somehow, two: the Metal Nurses (temporary name until I can think of something better) beating Joanne and Veronica because of said tension, whether or not this will work out as well as planned remains to be seen but I’ll think of something if it doesn’t.

“Man Jess, you know there’s such a thing as google maps right?” Shane said as he finished his drink, Katie was with us because we had invited her to Climax Control and she had nothing better to do. “It would’ve saved us a lot of fuel, just saying.”

“Shane we didn’t even know where we were going, we were just looking for a metal club that looked decent.” Jake pointed out as he took a sip of his drink he was the designated driver so he was drinking a soda rather than something harder. “Google Maps wouldn’t have helped us there.”

“What about that metal travel guide we found a few months back?” Shane asked and I nodded remembering the website well. “For some reason we never really use it.”

“From what I’ve seen it doesn’t get updated all that much otherwise we’d use it more often.” I responded as I finished my drink. “So are we going to go up on Karaoke?”

“Not me, not after I humiliated myself trying to sing “Wheels of Steel” by Saxon at Bloodstock.” Shane responded as he shook his head and we laughed at the memory. “I knew I should’ve sung Fear of the Dark instead.”

“I’ve got a pretty killer idea, just wait and see.” Jake responded once he stopped laughing and I raised an eyebrow wondering what he meant. “What about you Jess?” Jake asked and I shook my head.

“I looked over the song list but there’s really nothing I want to sing.” I responded with a frown. “For a metal club there are a lot of non-metal tracks on their song list, hell they’ve got Baby Got Back on there!” I added and Jake grinned. “Besides I have a promo to do and I want to focus on that.”

“Don’t look at me, I can’t sing for shit, not even by metal standards.” Katie added and Jake sighed in response.

“Looks like I’m the only one going up then.” Jake said as he shook his head. “My idea should get you guys in the mood anyway.”

“Somehow I doubt that as much as Gordon Ramsay going an episode of Hell’s Kitchen without swearing once.” Shane responded and we laughed at that. “If you want to make an idiot of yourself Jake, go ahead! I’m just content to stay here!”

“We’ll see about that.” Jake responded before his name came up and he grinned. “It’s Showtime!”

“Oh great, my brother’s turned into Drake Green!” I joked and Jake laughed before hopping on the stage and grabbing the mic, I finished my drink and turned to Shane. “Mind getting me a refill?”

“Sure babe, want anything Katie?” Shane asked as he turned to her.

“I’ll go up and chose I need to stretch my legs anyway.” Katie responded before standing up and going to the bar with Shane, it was then that Jake’s “epic idea” came to fruition, Baby Got Back sung as a Black metal song, I’d laugh but he’s actually making it work, anyway I decided to start my promo.

“Many are probably wondering what I think about Melody’s return to SCW after I used her as a pawn to force Odette’s hand and get a match with her, honestly I have nothing against her, that pretend attack wasn’t personal, just business even if I was going after Odette for personal reasons, if we ever face off I’ll apologize to her for it but for now I have Tag Titles to win back and I want to get one up on the champs!”

And you know what that means.

“Joanne, last time we faced off one on one I ended up losing the Bombshell Roulette Title to you but now the tides have turned and you have the title I want! But first I’m going to beat you in this match and prove that I’m not the same Bombshell you faced during the Team Erick debacle and what’s more I get to stick it to Veronica in the best way possible!”

It’s that simple.

“Joanne, you’re a tough lady and I’d have to be an idiot to not see that! However there is one other thing that I see about you and for you it’s not a good thing, the tension between you and Veronica! I saw her attack on you and I saw your attack on her with the other Daughters of Darkness, if I could DVR a clip a million times I’d do it to that clip, and that’s very good news for me and Cynthia.”

And that’s bad news for you.

“I and Cynthia don’t know each other that well but we’re still a better team than you two! And you’re supposed to be the champs for fuck’s sake! At this rate you won’t be the champions for much longer as the SCW Tag Team Titles will be back where they belong, hopefully before the Mean Girls try to sell them for cocaine!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Veronica could not have asked for a worst partner, not even I would be as pissed at her as Joanna is but that’s what she gets for attacking her new partner after the match, this tension will only end in tears for you and tears of joy for my and Cynthia and there’s nothing you can do to stop the heavy metal onslaught of the Heavy Metal Bombshell!”

The others returned as the scene fades.