Author Topic: Good Job Horace!  (Read 337 times)

Offline Blaque Hart

• The FRANCHISE
    • View Profile
    • Blaque Hart Bruce Evans
Good Job Horace!
« on: October 10, 2014, 07:33:16 PM »
 ***The scene opens up outside of the airport of Atlanta Georgia. The place as usual is jam packed with thousands of patrons arriving and departing from around the world. The camera is set on Gate C as that plane is letting off it's passengers. Out steps Bruce Evans. Bruce is wearing blue jeans, a black Blaque Hart long sleeve shirt, with black boots. He walks off the ramp rolling two cases of luggage as he stops near the vending machines. He removes the sunglasses from his face and places them around his neck as he reaches into his back pocket and pulls out his wallet. He grabs some money from the wallet,and puts in what appears to be two one dollar bills into the machine, pressing his selection. He reaches into the slot and retrieves a red gatorade. He then takes his two rolling luggage cases and walks around the airport until he finds an empty bench to sit at. He takes a seat, and lets out an exhausted breath. He opens the gatorade and takes a long drink of it, as if he's dehydrated. As he puts the gatorade bottle, already nearly empty on top of of his luggage cases, he looks into the camera and begins to speak, as many people walk around and behind him***

BHBE: So, Sin City Wrestling, here we are. You get what you want. Just last week I told everyone I saw no point in wrestling on this tour for the troops. I don't bite my tongue, and I say what I want. Apparently I upset quite a few people with comments I made in an interview and got on a lot of people's bad sides. Face it, I'm from Canada. I've said it numerous times I don't really care what happens in the states. It's a wreck and everyone knows it. The president cares more about playing golf than running this country. So for last week's Climax Control in Texas I refused to show up. The S.C.W. didn't book me so I figured why bother? I spent the week with the wife and kids home in Calgary and had an amazing time. No regrets. But, I did receive a call from my agent and he informed me that based on this new deal I've reached with the S.C.W. for my return, I legally have to work this tour rather I am scheduled for a match or not. I think it's absolute bullshit, but I've always been a man of my word so here I am, in good ole Georgia for this weekend's Climax Control.

***Bruce pauses to look around at the people passing by while shaking his head in disgust***

BHBE: Ya know it really sickens me. All these out of shape, out of work people. What sickens me more are wrestlers who live their careers trying to get the fans to cheer for them. One man in Sin City Wrestling has however made me proud of him. That's actually hard for me to admit, but I digress. Horace Jackson, what you and your buddy Mr. Andrews did to those airmen was simply amazing. Absolutely amazing. I mean here's Horace, one of the most talented man on this roster, getting absolutely no respect. He deserves it. Check out the S.C.W. archives and you will see that what Horace said in Texas last week is almost work for word what I've been saying. Mr. Jackson, I agree with you one hundred percent. If you're not one of the "boys" around this company you get no where. Welcome to my world Horace. Welcome to Reality. It's about damn time someone else gets what I've been saying forever. Screw the fans and what they think about. Screw kissing the ass of the boys in the office and the locker room. Sometimes ya just gotta do things your way to get the best results. You picked the absolute best time to make that change.

***Bruce takes another quick pause as he finishes up the gatorade, and just throws the empty container across the way. A couple walking by looks at his in disgust as he just smiles***

BHBE: So things are getting interesting again here in Sin City Wrestling. A lot of the old faces returning, welcome back! Yea right! Who cares? Anyways Horace Jackson this week at Climax Control the powers have booked you and I in a match we are both long over due, a title match. It may not be the title match you wanted, it damn sure isn't one I wanted, but it's a title match nonetheless. The Bosom Buddies, we're coming for ya this week boys. Big B, Despayre I really hope yall have enjoyed being Tag Team Champions for the past five months because this Sunday you're going to be giving them up. Ya see, me and Horace. We have nothing to lose. We already don't get the respect we deserve around here so this Sunday we're going to stop at nothing to walk out of there S.C.W. Tag Team Champions. Despayre you're not new to me. A couple years back we ran into each other. Big B, cousin of one of the greatest if not the greatest S.C.W. World Champions Nick Jones. He was great, but who are you? As far as I'm concerned despite what you've accomplished so far in your career, you will always be in the shadows! I'm ready and I know Horace is ready, I know the troops are ready, question is Bosom Buddies, whatever that is, are you?!?

***Bruce stands up and stretches out a little. He then puts the sunglasses back over his eyes and grabs his rolling luggage and begins walking around the airport***

BHBE: Horace Jackson, one again you made me a proud man when you attacked those worthless airmen. This weekend you're going to make me even more proud when you and I end the streak of the clowns and get the straps. As for R.O.A.R, yes your challenge was accepted by the Bosom Buddies. Problem is, they won't have those tag titles after Mr. Jackson and Bruce Evans, the Legend, the Franchise Player, The Icon are about to shake things up around here. You thought shit was good before, you ain't seen nothing yet. It's time for the two of us to bring Must See T.V. back to Sin City Wrestling!

***Bruce approaches the arrivals section again where all the people are waiting for their rides. A man in a suit holding a Mr. Bruce Evans sign walks up to Bruce and grabs his luggage as the two walk off. The scene fades showing the packed airport in it's busy state***
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 07:36:45 PM by Blaque Hart »
The Franchise Player</font color>