Author Topic: This is my game  (Read 291 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
This is my game
« on: September 26, 2014, 10:23:42 PM »
 \'user

scene one

The scene opens up, backstage after the pay per view. Were Hollywood, Veronica Taylor, Liz Smalls, Angelica, Delia Darling, and Tessa are all standing around near their locker room with all the gold, including the absent Mercedes Vargas, who was in the showers. As, the girls are all dressed still in their respective wrestling gear from their matches at Violent Conduct 2. The women have champagne in their dressing room, in a celebratory type mood was more than an understatement for tonights events. Soon enough the arrogant Delila Darling, in a french accented tone  begins to speak after taking another sip of her champagne.

Delia Darling: Ladies we did it, we showed ze jealous janis where the power lies in zis company, and ze world of wrestling? I mean we were all great we have all ze gold the Bombshells Roullet championship, Ze Bombshell tag team titles, and finally ze cream of ze crop. Ze top belt ze Bombshells Championship. Now we know we are going to have to deal with zer complaining about how zey were robbed and cheated right?

Liz Smalls: Oh my god yasss! All they do is complain I mean its basic of them. But, they did put in a good effort....

Veronica, rolls her eyes in disgust before saying.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh, like can you quit being so damn nice about the Jealous Janis for once. What happened to you Liz?

Hollywood: Girl, don't be so mean to Liz. Like, honey it took her getting here for you to win gold...

Veronica rose her hand up waving off Holly's insults, as Tessa spoke up.

Tessa: Everyone saw that Veronica carried Liz...

Delia, soon rose speaking in her normal tone once again.

Delila Darling: Well ze last match zou had, zou lost to Misty? With Angelica over here.

Angelica, rolled her eyes before snapping back.

Angelica: Ugh, please everyone knows that Tessa was getting in mway. And, like I don't wrestle anymore that is not in my contract that jealous Erick Saggs wanted to get at us. So, he ignores my contract and put me against that butch Misty.

Tessa, looks at Angelica with a look of disbelief on her face before speaking again.

Tessa: Ye lost can ye quit blaming me for all ye problems..

Veronica, rolls her eyes before speaking.

Veronica Taylor:  Ugh, can we go back to having fun? Like, this is supposed to be our night, and yet were fighting among ourselves. We clearly, know that we have all the power, we have all the gold, and yes we are better than everyone else. I mean, its not my fault how disgusting they all are.  I mean, look at it the basic Vixen Staggs got destroyed by Delila Darling, in quick fashion might I add. Also our girl Mercedes, got through dealing those wannabe superheroes, and the other losers to become the Roulette Champion. And, then me and Liz showed the basic connection what happens when Metal and Punk collide, they get beat by the Mean Girls.

Liz clapped happy about the victory, before speaking in her normal high pitched tone.

Liz Smalls: Yassss! Look, me and Veronica are going to be the best champions ever! I mean we got the gold, and looks. No one is stopping the Mean Girls. I'm thinking, we need to go out for a night on the town, just us you know and Mercedes once we are all freshened up. But, oh my god I got a new Maybelline ad coming out soon it is going to be amazing.[color]

Holly, smiles before speaking in her normal tone the joyful mood has seemed to have returned to the Mean Girls lockeroom.

Hollywood: Right, it will be great girl just like you. In fact girls there is a great club the down the street I think we should check out. We will be in VIP as always. I mean, what club does not want the Mean Girls in them?

Angelica: Right, I mean the club will not be able to handle us. Remember the last club we went to Veronica?

Veronica soon had a mischievous smile on her beautiful face. Before, speaking in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Oh right, when we meet Summers. I mean it was easy finding him thanks to some information we got from a good source.

Veronica gave a wink, and nudge to Tessa who had a small smile on her face. Veronica, was the only one who seemed to give her any credit. But, Veronica also used her to further her own agendas within the Mean Girls all the time.

Delila Darling: Like zat ref is completely under your spell. But I heard zou keep getting gifts at the clubhouse from some person named Gucci?

Veronica smirked, before nodding as she spoke.

Veronica Taylor: Oh, yeah just an admirer of mine.  One of many, he wants to keep his name secret does not want it leaking through media. All I can say, is its a huge name, and right now he does not want the attention.

Delila Darling: Well if he wanted to keep a low profile he is doing a horrible job of it. I mean ze gifts are out there. I mean he must have a lot of money, to keep sending you ze shoes from Dior, or yesterday he sent you the latest Chanel handbag, and a matching outfit. I don't know zou do it, but ze guys are all falling over themselves for zou.

Angelica soon chimed into the conversation.

Angelica: Well shes Veronica freaking Taylor, I mean who would not want a Mean Girl on their arm. I mean all of us are clearly a group of superior women. Plus, the men we get everyone else wishes they had.

Delia, let out a nervous smile thinking about the situation with Drake, and Gabe. As she soon said in her normal arrogant tone.

Delila Darling: Well ze guys I seem to attract are masics. Like I got taste, and zey can not stand zat I don't want zem.

Liz, soon said in her normal tone.

Liz Smalls: Like, you are amazing and only deserve the best. The last thing you want is to date a loser. I mean, I am sure there is some super nice super handsome guy that will fall head over heels for you.

Delia lets out a smile, before fluffing her hair as Tessa begins to speak.

Tessa:Ye, so girls you want me to call the club and reserve the entire VIP section?

Delia, and the rest of the Mean Girls nod as Tessa slinks out of the locker room, and into the hallway away from the locker room. As, Liz soon spoke in her normal tone. As, the rest of the mean girls were standing around drinking from their glasses.

Liz Smalls: Omg, I can not wait this is going to be so fun. Like, we are going to tear up the club. My cousin was talking to me, and apparently I should show more respect to my opponent's...

Veronica rolled her eyes, in disbelief, as does Delia. As Veronica, says in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh, they attacked us after the match. Like how much respect is that? How can you even attempt to show those trolls any respect. Plus, that rat Misty then attacked Delia after her hard fought victory over Vixen. And before that she locked us in this locker room like who the hell gave her the ability to do that ugh?!

Angelica: Ugh, is it obvious it was Erik Staggs, and where the hell is Tessa? It does not take this long to reserve the VIP section for the Mean Girls.

Hollywood shook her head, tapping her foot before speaking again.

Hollywood: Give the girl sometime, you know how it is sometime Angelica. Like you could do better..

Angelica: Ugh, like why are you always defending her. Like I would of had it done already. But I am above it.

Delia soon heard enough, before saying.

Delila Darling: Well I am sure she will get it. Like yes she takes to long on things, but ze reason we have her here is so we don't have to do it.  Plus, I am sure zou would not be able to do her job Angie..

Angelica rolls her eyes, however, before she could respond Tessa walks back into the room. As, the other Mean Girls eye her closely.  As, Veronica soon ask her in her normal tone, as she fluffs her long brown blonde highlighted hair.

Veronica Taylor: So, is it done? Did you get the entire VIP section for our victory party?

Tessa, looks nervous a bit before letting a small smile form on her face. Before speaking in her normal tone.

Tessa: Ye, I got it taken care of. Ye lasses think I am stupid at times? But I can take care of these tasks.[color]

Angelica scoffed before saying.

Angelica: Ugh, please why did it take so long then?

Tessa, rolls her eyes despite a nervous feeling inside her as she spoke.

Tessa: Ye, the manage is busy at this time of night.

Before, anymore argument could take place Delia held her hands out, before speaking in a harsh French accented tone. Annoyed, by the arguments taking  place in front of her.

Delila Darling: Ugh, like chill ze hell out for once Angelica? Like, lets go to ze club and enjoy zourselves as champions of the bombshell division. Lets celebrate as Mean Girls, should. All out, and as the stars of ze world that we are.

Veronica, then pipes up in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh then what are we waiting for, lets go. I mean we should be partying like champions duh!

The scene then fades to black, as the scene ends with the girls closing the locker room door getting ready for a night out on the town.

occ: sorry had a late night, good luck had fun writing this.