Author Topic: Guess who's back.... again.  (Read 305 times)

Offline Jade Manendez-Arcador

• View Profile
    • Jade Manendez-Arcador
Guess who's back.... again.
« on: September 26, 2014, 07:56:05 PM »
 Climax Control 87
29th June 2014
Tucson High Gymnasium
Tucson, Arizona

Jade gets back on the assault, but Roxi elbows Jade, then tosses her into the corner. Cindy has gotten back to her feet on the outside. She's leaning on the apron right near Roxi and Jade. When Roxi backs Jade against the ropes, ready to send her across the ring, Cindy grabs a hold of Jade's ankle, tripping her down to the mat, then pulling her to the outside.

Simone: And Cindy is back in the game it seems.

Cindy slams Jade's head against the apron, then takes her by the arm and whips her into the steel steps. Jade's back bounces off of the steps hard, and she crumples to the floor while Cindy slowly slides in under the bottom rope back into the ring.

Adams: Come on, Jade get back up!

Cindy limps back to her feet, but not for long as Roxi grabs a hold of her, taking her down and locking in the Justice Lock! Cindy screams out, but she's unable to fight the hold!

Simone: Things aren't looking good for Cindy…

Jasmine checks on Cindy and just as she does, Cindy quickly taps out and submits.

Jasmine immediately calls for the bell!

DING! DING! DING!

Justin Decent: Ladies and Gentleman your winner by submission...ROXI JOHNSON!

Simone: She did it folks! Roxi Johnson adds another win to her resume.

Adams: And Jade has no idea what happened.

On the outside, Jade slowly starts coming to, and looks into the ring, seeing Jasmine St. John holding Roxi's hand up in victory as her music starts playing once again. The fans cheer for their resident superhero and Jade just slams her fist down on the floor in frustration.

::: Backstage ::::

”So close but yet so far away… I was thoroughly enjoying this match and bringing the fight to Roxi, and it was all taken away from me because Cindy decided to take me out of the match.  I so could of won this match, I could have beaten Roxi and I could have been further up the rankings.

Anyway… It was an honour to face you Roxi and I look forward to working with you again - and this time to beat you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
~*~*~*~*~*~*

So after Climax Control 87, I went back home to New York and went back to training those who want to be trained, and while I did that, I also wrestled a few matches.  All this to keep my mind active and stop the rust setting in and who knew that it would be three months before stepping back into the SCW ring.

However, circumstances are a little different as I return…. I got word that Amy Marshall had gone on hiatus and I took the opportunity to ring management and ask if I could return for the month in her place and I got the green light.

However, it was hard persuading Jedah, as we argued a little about my decision, but I quickly pointed out that I wouldn’t be booked every show and I would be still around and that our nanny would also be still around.

He didn’t like the idea at first, but soon agreed and we quickly made up with a day off from the training centre and had a family day of fun.

And so a few days later, I go the text about my next match against Orchid and Trishelle Jordan and I stepped up my own training and preparation.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tuesday 23rd September 2014
JFK Airport

P.A:  Flight JFK293 is now boarding

Girls Voice:  Mommy are you going away now?

The scene opens up in a busy JFK airport, where we see people sitting around in the departure lounge, as they prepared to fly to whatever city they are heading to for business, visit family or just a general holiday.  As the camera pans around, we see Jade standing with her suitcase in her, as she looks down, she smiles before getting down to her knees.

“I’ll be back home soon Lizzy, I’ll be gone a couple of day, but I’ll promise to call you. Ok?”

Jade asked her little girl, as Lizzy nodded before grabbing her mom and hugging her.

“I’m going to miss you Mommy.”

Jade gave a small smile and hugged her daughter tight.

“I’ll miss you too baby.”

Jade stands to her feet, as Lizzy grabs her father’s hand.

“Good luck Sunday… be safe.”

Jedah said with a smile.

“Thank you.”

Jade gives Jedah a gentle kiss before hugging him and once more bending down and kissing Lizzy on the forehead.

“See you soon.  Love you.”

Jade grabs her suitcase and begins to head towards the gate, where she turns and gives Lizzy a wave before continuing on onto her flight bound for Missouri.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
~*~*~*~*~*~*

St. Louis, Missouri
Vlog – 25th September 2014

”I know its been many months since I last stepped into the SCW wrestling ring, but how has missed me?

Eh… who cares.

Some of you may remember that my last appearance was back on Climax Control 87 in Arizona and I lost to Roxi Johnson and Cynthia Warren, however, since then I have slipped back into the same routine of teaching and training and of course taking up the occasional match including one at a house of hardcore show and even training some rookies there.

So I am not totally devoid of ring rust.

Anyway… since my last match, thing have changed and there are a few new faces on the roster.  Firstly the changes that have happened in Sin City Wrestling and more specifically the mean girls and their rise to the top of SCW bombshell roster and taking all the gold at Violent Conduct.  But we cannot forget those who have since left to have normal lives – Emma Rose – and those who are simply injured.

As for the new faces… there is Cindy Warren, Crystal Hilton, Trishelle Jordan and the returning Orchid, and for my next match, I am facing off against the unfamiliar faces of Trishelle Jordan and Orchid.

Well Orchid is a little familiar but to be honest I never followed your career, however, I can compare you with Trishelle because frankly both of your careers pretty much suck.  Orchid you are nothing more than a tag team wrestler but obviously not with Song… but to be honest you have done nothing in SCW, you would be far better off being the slave girl to Jon Dough and Ninja and any other members of the FoShan.

And again to be honest there is nothing memorable about you and that doesn’t bode well for you, because while you have all these kung fu moves and basic wrestling moves, you are going up against me and I am going to exploit your weaknesses and that includes your lack of ring time.

And guess what… that includes you Trishelle… but unlike like Orchid… you don’t lack ring time per se but you lack the heart to be in this business… You had a great opportunity against Roxi Johnson and you fucked it up. You have been billed as a promising rookie, but that’s the kiss of death and you are nothing more than a failure.

It’s a little disappointing that I am pitted against nobodies… but I guess I have to start somewhere.

Orchid… Trishelle… you disappointments better be ready come Sunday… because I am back and ready to make a make for myself.

user posted image user posted image