Author Topic: Promo for both Song and Orchid  (Read 348 times)

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
Promo for both Song and Orchid
« on: February 28, 2014, 09:55:18 PM »
 February 28 2014
FoShan, China
Master Wong Dojo

(Were live at a press conference in FoShan, China. We see over 150 local Chinese reporters at hand. There is a table with the logo SCW FoShan. There is three mic, three chairs. Behind that, there is a 10 by 20 poster that is showing four pictures. Max Burke is seen on the left and next to him on the right you see Orchid the word VS Then next to that you see Song with Ben Jordan on the right. The crowd of reporters are heard buzzing waiting for the press conference to begin.)

The lights start to flicker and we here the FoShan Bombshell Theme. Master Lily walks out and stops at the middle chair. She looks at the reporters. Master Lily Picks up the mic. Theme song fades out.

(Master lily is seen in her white and blue kung fu outfit, she has no make up or any jewelry.)

\'user

Master Lily: Hello everyone, for those who don't know who I am. My name Lin Ting Lu. Today you are all here because of a match between two of the 5 Elders. For many years, people have always asked who would win between Song and Orchid. For many years, Master Wong has not aloud such a match. Yet due to the rich history that SCW is creating Master Wong has decided that this is the perfect place for this match to take place.

With out further a due please welcome now Song and Orchid.

(FoShan Theme starts to play again. we see Song making her way to the booth. Song is wearing an all black elegant dress with just a little make up. Along with black fingernails.)

\'user

(Song walks past Master Lily and stops to stand next to Master Lily and is standing right in front of her background picture poster.)

(Orchid starts to make her way to the booth. She stops when she reaches Master Lily. Orchid is seen wearing an old traditional Chinese outfit along with her hair in an old traditional style.)

\'user

(Master Lily takes a step back. Song and Orchid look at each other, both take a bow to each other, and we start to see hundreds of flashes going off from camera everywhere. Song and Orchid both look at Master Lily and both bow to her. All three face the crowd. Master Lily takes a step forward. All three pull there chairs back and all three take there seats.)

Master Lily: At this time we will be taking questions. It will start with any question you have for myself then Orchid, then Song.

Reporter: The question I think everybody wants to ask is why, why now after all these years and why in SCW?

Master Lily: Well like I said It’s to help SCW with there rich history. However let me just say for the record this is a match we here at the dojo wanted to see since they were very young. We were never in a place were we felt it was needed or warranted. However, having it held in SCW means that there is no favoritism. No home advantage, no fans cheering for one louder then the other. No one from there family to try to get us to stop it. Having that match here can cause conflict with the rest of the students in the dojo. Therefore Master Wong found a place were they can fight in a place that is outside of there norm. SCW does not care which one wins they want to see a good match and that is what they would get.

Reporter: We get to see them in a match but it’s a tag match. Is there a one on one match between them in the future?

Master Lily: No of course not, yet at the end of the day it’s up to are boss Master Wong.

Reporter: Who do you think will win this match?

(Both Song and Orchid look at Lin Ting Lu.)

Master Lily: That is a dumb question. I believe they are both even and it’s going to go down to who is better between Max Burke and Ben Jordan.

Reporter: What happens after there match, will they start going in single matches or stay as a team?

Master Lily: Into Master Wong says other wise they will be a team. I hope that when the tournament is over. Emma and Joanna will take the challenge that was set forth to them in a non-title match.

Reporter: Why a non-title match instead of a title match?

Master Lily: When the ladies 1st arrived, they made it clear that there not here for gold. They are only in SCW for 6 months and they already been here for 4 months. So why would SCW want to take a chance in having two women in a title match knowing that if they win it and two months go by with or without the titles they will be leaving.

Reporter: Is there anyway to get Song and Orchid to stay longer?

Master Lily: Well we all know that is not up to us here at the dojo. We cannot control who gets there visas renewed.

Now as much as I would like to answer more questions, the truth is were not here for me were here for Song and Orchid. At this point please address all your to Song. Song will take six questions and then Orchid will do the same.

(Song's Promo)

Reporter: So Song in a few days you face Orchid in a match. Do you feel you have what it takes to win the match?

Song: First off, let’s get something straight here. It is Ben Jordan and myself vs. Orchid and Max Burke. Not Song vs. Orchid. Yes, I feel that Ben and I have what it takes to beat Orchid and Max Burke.

Reporter: So how do you plan to win this match?

Song: Like Master Lily said, it is an even match between us but Ben Jordan will wipe the floor with Max Burke so it’s clear here who the winner is. However let me just say for the record I know I can beat Orchid in a one on one match. Even thou she said others wise last week at the Matthew Kennedy Show.

Reporter: So would you fight Orchid one on one?

Song: That’s not up to me that is up to Master Wong.

Reporter: If Master Wong wanted you too in a one on one would you do it then?

Song: Well yes, if Master Wong wants us to, he is my Master after all.

Reporter: If the match goes down to Ben and Max, you say Ben will wipe the floor with Max, why is that?

Song: Since Ben has been back he has been on a roll. You don’t believe me just watch the past few shows and see for yourself.

Reporter: Are you underestimating Orchid and Max Burke?

(Song gets very upset with the question.)

Song: You know what no, asking me that makes me wonder if everyone here underestimate me. Whatever I am out of here. I got photos to take and sign.

(Song very upset gets up and walks off the stage. Reporters are heard buzzing by what just happened.)

(Orchid's Promo)

Reporter: Orchid any words on Song leaving like that?

Orchid: Well First Off, you reporters have been told that it will be an even match and yet keep asking the same question repeatedly. I would be as upset to.

Reporter: So do you feel you can beat Song?

Orchid: No, I think were as even in skills as my Master has said earlier.

Reporter: But you stated in the Matthew Kennedy Show that you can beat her, why the change?

Orchid: You tried putting Song on the spot and just walked out on you people. Song put me on the spot and I told her what she didn’t want to hear to shut her up, kind of how she just walked out on you people in the middle of the interview.

(Ninja appears behind the crowd of reporters. Master Lily sees this. Ninja gives Master Lily a few hand signals and Master Lily nods. Ninja leaves the room.)

Reporter: If it goes down between Max and Ben, who do you think will win?

Orchid: Well Ben is new to Wrestling when compared to a Third Generation Wrestler in a Max Burke. Max's dad and granddad ran there own company, his uncles were also wrestlers. One of his uncles trained with so well that Uncle Ben Burke trained him for three years before letting him get his first match. Ben Jordan on the other is new joined SCW won a few matches and that is about it. So really it easy to see whom the winners of this match is.

Reporter: So what would a winning this tournament mean for you  Orchid?

Orchid: Well it would mean that I will be part of SCW history and that alone is an honor.

Reporter: What about Song what would it mean for song?

Orchid: Well someone should have asked her that instead of provoking her with the same question repeatedly.

(Ninja enters the room with Song. Song walks back onto the stage.)

Master Lily: I want to thank everyone for coming today but we must now end the press conference.

(Master Lily and Orchid both get up from there chairs. Master Lily takes a few steps back. Song and Orchid are now facing each other. Both take a bow and Song goes to a Wing Chun stands as Orchid goes to a Wushu stance. A few photos are taken as scene fades out.

(Off Camera shoot)

Master Lily: Hello SCW Staff.  I first want to say that we here in FoShan are very sorry for going against one of your rules. We here understand that there should be two separate promos. One for song and the other for Orchid. However, we needed to have a press conference for the sake of stay in good terms with the people in FoShan. We truly hope everyone that makes SCW tick can understand were the dojo is coming from. We mean no disrespect to anyone who may get offended by the joint promo.

(OOC I had two promos but my "NEW" computer drop all my programs I had so I lost my work I had started. I have RL stuff that will be getting in the way fort he rest of the night and did not have time to redo my promos so I really hope this does not piss anyone off by me having them do a joint promo. Ben Jordan and Max Burke I want to let you two know that I am sorry if I let you two down. I learned my lesson trying to be cheap and buying a computer from a pawnshop. The last thing I ever want to do is No-Show. I would rather post a crap of a promo then not do one at all so I hope that the joint promo is ok for this one time. Again guys Im very sorry.)
user posted image