Author Topic: Ramone underestimates. Ryder distracted?  (Read 311 times)

Offline R.O.A.R.

• Handler: Gary Hardin
    • View Profile
    • "Big Tiger" Jeremiah Hardin
Ramone underestimates. Ryder distracted?
« on: February 28, 2014, 02:49:35 PM »
 (Alright....Venice, Italy.....The cemetary where my mother and father are buried, and I am at their gravestone. I look down at them and a tear comes down my face as i still miss them and i take a breath as i had a week off from the tournament and I wanted to come to my birthplace and catch up on old times with Mama and Papa. Gothika stand right beside me, and Even though she has the blood lust of the vampire, she is a part of my life, and i wanted to bring her with me.)

Michelangelo: Ciao Mama. Ciao papà. Non c'è un giorno vado da che ho ancora manca l'inferno fuori di voi due. Lo so, papà, che se ancora visto me in lutto che mi avresti schiaffo nella parte posteriore della testa dura, ma lo faccio. Volevo solo venire e vedere voi due. Questo è il mio amore Damia noto anche come Gothika. Mamma, mi hai insegnato a non giudicare una signora per quello che è, e ho ascoltato per voi. Lili sta facendo bene. Sta fuori facendo la sua cosa propria e im orgoglioso di lei per esso, come voi due dovrebbe essere così. Beh, siamo fuori per l'aeroporto come ho un'altra partita questa settimana. Ti farò due orgoglioso. Fino a quando ti vedo di nuovo due. Arrivederci.

(We then make our way out of the cemetary and Gothika holds on to my arm.)

Gothika: Must be tough to come back here since your parents are dead.

Michelangelo: Actually my love, i find it peaceful to come back here and talk with them. Sometimes when things were rough before you came in my life, i take a trip here, and talk with them, it just puts my mind at ease, helps me to focus on my matches and all.

Gothika: So talking to the dead sometimes helps?

Michelangelo: Just them. The others i don't know at all.

Gothika: So have you been in touch with your sister?

Michelangelo: Yes i have. Shes doing fine. Shes in college. Shes going to the University of Florida for what i understand, but shes doing fine, Shes dating someone as well.

Gothika: Well that is indeed awesome. Anyway, we should be getting back to the states. You, my Italian silver stud, have a match to get ready for.

(I smiled and nodded. We make our way out of the cemetary and we get the driver to take us to the airport, as we have our bags in the back and then we take off to the airport. I take a bottle of Champagne, and i pour a glass for us and I put the bottle back. Gothika has her title with her.)

Gothika: So are you ready for your match. You and Roxi have a tough task ahead of you two. Steve Ramone is one tough cookie, but you got the Bombshell legend in Odette Ryder to deal with too.

Michelangelo: You are right there my love, but that doesnt stop me from giving it my all out there. I admire Steve's confidence that he has, but that can come back to kick him in the ass. I do hope Roxi is ready because she needs to realize that she indeed will be in the same ring with a future Hall of Famer in Odette.

Gothika: I have much respect for Odette.

Michelangelo: So do I. Steve, as much as i love his confidence, needs to realize something. I might be back for the tournament only, but I am determined to come out on top, and i hope Roxi has that same mindset.

Gothika: If she double crosses you, her ass is mine.

(I smiled and chuckled.)

Michelangelo: I know you two are rivals for that belt, and i knwo you want to still kick her ass, but we are still a team, and you need to put your hatred for her aside for me. You think you can do that?

(She pouts a bit, and i smirked and surprise her a bit by kissing her and biting her bottom lip lightly and pulling on it a little bit.)

Michelangelo: Pretty please?

Gothika: Ok. Since you said please, i think i can put my hatred aside for my silver stud.

(We make it to the airport.)

-----------------

(Irvine California....Crawford Hall....Gothika and I park in the parking lot of Crawford Hall and we enter the arena. Ms Rocki Mountains comes to us.)

Rocki: Argento, might i have a few words with you.

Michelangelo: Sure Rocki. Go ahead love, ill catch up with you.

Gothika: Alright. You try anything funny with my stud, and the business end of my stilettos will find its place up your ass, Capiche?

Rocki: I promise nothing will happen. I am just here to get his thoughts on this week's match of his.

(Gothika looks Rocki up and down and glares at her. She kisses me and heads to the Fallen's locker room)

Rocki: First of all, Congratulations on moving on to the quarterfinals. You and Roxi beat a formidable team in our World champ and Emma. That must have made you feel pretty good.

Michelangelo: A little. It felt better for Roxi since she got the pinfall. I could have done more to help, but it did feel pretty good. Roxi is indeed a formidable partner.

Rocki: Alright, this week you have Steve Ramone and his partner, Bombshell legend Odette Ryder. now Steve Ramone had some choice words for you, asking what rock did you crawl out of and all that stuff. What do you have to say about what he had to say?

Michelangelo: Oh he said that did he?

(Rocki nods)

Michelangelo: Well let me clue Mr Ramone in on what i have been up to. I had not been in the right place at the time. I do respect his charisma, and his confidence. However, Steve-O will recognize who he is dealing with, and quick. I dont think i need to explain to myself what i can and can not do in that ring.

Rocki: He mentions that you competing for the Roulette title was a figment of everyone's imagination.

Michelangelo: I did compete for the Roulette title, and let me remind Mr Ramone something. I did go on to win the Roulette title shortly after debuting in SCW. Could my reign have been longer? Yes it could have been. Do i regret not holing it longer than i should have? Yes i do. However, i think i did a hell of a job with the title when i was champion.

Rocki: Last i remember, you lost it back to Goth.

Michelangelo: Thank you for the reminder Ms Mountains. Yes i did, but that didnt stop me from doing what i love to do, and thats wrestle. I came back to be part of this tournament because it was a great idea, and a great opportunity to get back to doing what i love to do, and Mr Ramone thinks that he will cut my return short. We will see about that Ms Mountains.

Rocki: What about his partner, Odette Ryder?

Michelangelo: I have nothing but the utmost respect for her for all that she has accomplished here in SCW. She has raised the bar for all the other Bombshells to get too. She has a fight on her hands with Roxi however, and Roxi is no slouch either. However, I love Odette in all she has accomplished here.

Rocki: Well she has a little distraction with her ex-boyfriend Gabriel and what he had to say about her at the last Climax Control.

Michelangelo: All i have to say about that Ms Mountains is that is between those two. If I know all about her accomplishments in this company, she will set that aside and focus on the match, or she and Ramone will fall to Roxi and I.

Rocki: So true. Well thank you so much for your time and good luck against Ramone and Ryder.

(I nod and then i head to my locker room to get ready for my match.)

[end RP]

user posted image

6' 6" 245 lbs.
Washington DC

Themes: Soldiers by Otherwise (CC)
Don't Tread on Me by Metallica (PPV)

Finishers: Tiger's Ambition (Double Underhook Whiplash)

Big Tiger Impact (see how the Double A Spinbuster is done, but replace the spinbuster with the Bulldog Powerslam)

Tiger Cross Suplex (Jeremiah puts the opponent in the cloverleaf, but instead of turning his opponent over, he picks his opponent up and does a bridging suplex for a pin)

Big Tiger Lock (Jeremiah underhooks his opponent's arms like he is going for a Tiger suplex but with one arm, and then takes the other arm and brings it around his opponent's neck for a guillotine choke while the opponent's arms are still underhooked.)

SCW Accomplishments
------------------
SCW Roulette Champion (1 time, Defeated Max Burke)

user posted image