Author Topic: Diamond rp 1  (Read 390 times)

Offline roproductions

• The Fallen
    • View Profile
    • Raynin
Diamond rp 1
« on: February 21, 2014, 11:59:50 PM »
 Event: SCW's Climax Control     DATE: Sunday, 2/23/2014

Place: San Francisco, CA     Venue: War Memorial Gymnasium

Match: BLAST FROM THE PAST II - OPENING ROUND MIXED TAG TEAM MATCHUP

Opponent: with DEREK THORNE vs ETHAN BRODY and DELIA  

<hr size=1 color=lightblue><hr size=1 color=lightblue>

It's the opening round of the Blast From the Past Mixed Tag Team Tournament, and everyone is excited for what's about to go down.  The first set of matches were exciting and have baited the crowd's breaths for what is to come up next.  And this Sexy Mistress of Magic is just as excited as the rest.  The VooDoo Queen has a chance to step into the squared circle pared with the Epic, Derek Thorne.  They get to tussle with Ethan Brody and Delia to see if they're able to advance to the next round.  The only downside though, is she wasn't able to be pared with her Mr. Yummy-kins, Jeremiah, "Big Tiger' Hardin.  That would have been Epicness Personified had it been able to come to pass.  Plus, with Argento gaining a win in his first round match, should Diamond win her match, she could end up standing toe to toe against her BFF's Boyfriend!!   Drama ensues everywhere you go with this tournament!!  But when you think about it...  It's going to be down right AWESOME!!  Let's see what else transpires, shall we...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Sz7ZP44i3c8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

_______  >>>>>  *******  <<<<< _______  

…  EYE TO EYE, TOE TO TOE   ...  

_______  >>>>>  *******  <<<<< _______

<hr size=1 color=lightblue><hr size=1 color=lightblue>

Time:
 February 18, 2014...  10:30 AM

Place:  Las Vegas, Nevada… Raynin's Apartment Building...  On the Gym Floor...

It's just not been the best times for our resident Wicked Witch of the East.  She's been keyed up all week.  She's agitated, and in a bad mood.  Her normally gorgeous face is marred with a frown, and she's had her bottom lip stuck out in a sulk so deep, nothing could pull her from it.  And trust me, everyone has been trying to liven her mood.  Not even when Jeremiah decided to do his impression of a banana split and covered himself in ice cream and whipped cream, and placed a cherry in an interesting spot, it only lightened her mood for long enough to enjoy her little sweet treat.  And why was she so upset?  I think we all know why...

Diamond was on the gym floor, taking her frustrations out on the heavy bag in the best way knows how.  She was hitting things with her bare fists.  Well, unless you count tape as something.  She'd started on the wooden strike pole, but stopped when she'd felt the sting beginning along the backs of her knuckles.  The bag was jumping around as she struck it with punches and kicks so fast and hard, that it sounded as if the bag was grunting in pain.  She was covered in sweat because she'd been doing this for the past hour and a half and she was still in a ticked off mood. Finally, she just screamed in utter frustration and did a jumping side kick and sent the bag swinging.

She let the bag swing for a bit longer, then grabbed it, resting her head against the leather, breathing heavily as she closed her eyes and tried to still her storming mind.  At that point, she felt a hand on her shoulder, and she didn't even open her eyes for a moment because she knew exactly who it was.

"Jeremiah... I know you are worried about me, but there's nothing you can do or say to make me feel better right now."

She hears him sigh heavily, and she takes a step back and starts hitting the bag again.  Her chest was heavy with the exertion and her hands ached as she knew that underneath the tape on her hands, her knuckles had split open from being hit so much.  Sure enough, the next few strikes left small red smears on the leather and she could smell the scent of blood when she would bring her fist closer to her face.  Jeremiah was standing behind her, watching her as she worked.  She knew he was taking in every inch of her sweat drenched body clad in the dark blue spandex short shorts with light blue accents and the matching halter bikini top.  It was a little less than what she would normally work out in, but she had known she'd be working hard, and she was hot, so she was happy to have on what she was wearing.

"Come on Emme!!  You can't still be mad about the fact that we're not partners for the mixed tag tournament!  It's just a tournament!  It doesn't mean that what we have is gonna be affected in anyway!  It's just business, you know that."

Diamond keeps hitting the bag and her frown deepens slightly before she shakes her head and stops, dropping her hands quickly. She turns around and shakes her head slowly as she reaches out with her aching hand and pokes Jeremiah in the center of the chest.

"You can't be happy that we're not teaming with each other."

Jeremiah shakes his head and sighs heavily.

"Well, no I'm not happy, but I'm sure not everyone is happy.  I mean look at Argento.  He was put in a match with the woman that Gothika calls her 'Nemesis'...   You know he wasn't too happy about teaming with her, but he put up with it and they have made it to the next round."

Diamond nods and sniffs lightly as a stray water droplet tickles her nose.  She reaches up and wipes it away with the back of her hand.

"Yeah... And think about this... I don't mind facing Argento cause he's a friend, and I'm not dating him... But you... "

Jeremiah takes a deep breath and sighs heavily.

"Yeah... If we both win our matches..."

Diamond shakes her head and pokes him in his chest again.

"No... WHEN we both win our matches, that means that we will have to face each other.  Are you really ready to test our relationship with that?  Are you sure you can handle getting your ass handed to you by me an my partner?  Can you really bite your pride down and hug me afterward and kiss me and make me feel better cause I had to beat your partner to a bloody pulp?"

Jeremiah chuckles and shakes his head.

"And what if I end up having to do the same to your partner?"

Diamond smirks and shakes her head.

"I have seen Derek Thorne in action... I'm  not worried in the least with his capabilities.  But as for this... Jade... character... You better tell her to make sure to keep her hands to herself.  If I see even the slightest misstep...  I'll smack a bitch.  And you know this to be true.  I protect what is mine."

Jeremiah chuckles and smirks as he slips his arms around her waist and nuzzles her nose with his.

"Oh, ho ho... so I'm yours now?  You own me?"

Diamond slips her arms around his neck and smirks and licks his lips playfully.

"Oh yes... I've successfully marked you.  I've staked my claim, and you know it.  And if you ever forget just who you belong to...  I have no qualms about re-educating you about that fact."

Jeremiah throws his head back and laughs.

"Well my dear... I don't think I will ever forget.  But you know how much I enjoy your... um... re-education.  Why don't we have a quick little class so you can refresh my memory."

Diamond smirks and pulls herself from his grip and takes his hand in hers, pulling him towards the locker room and the private showers.

"Well, maybe just a little taste... for being a good boy."

They close the doors, and we hear a soft feminine chuckle as e scene fades out.

user posted image