Author Topic: Song's Promo  (Read 321 times)

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
Song's Promo
« on: February 21, 2014, 11:27:13 PM »
 Song's promo

Feb. 21 2014
Chinatown, San Francisco, CA

\'user

(The folks in Chinatown are more then excited to see actual members from the Elder Clan in there city. A celebration is ongoing as the Elders watch and cheer. Master Wong, Master Wong Fai Hung, Blasted Monk, and Orchid look on. Ninja and Song are 15 miles south in Millbrae, CA. They are at the Lily Lu Eagle Claw Kung Fu Federation Int’l Headquarters that Master Lily opened up in 2007.)

(Song and Ninja are both in fully covered Ninja outfits. they need it to blend in with the rest of the students to avoid getting bombarded with fans and students alike. Ninja and song are looking at all the pictures that are up on the wall. The pictures or from different top students from dojo in the main floor.  They make there way upstairs and get to the top floor. They reach the top floor and before they open the door ninja stops and looks at Song.

Song: What’s wrong Ninja?

Ninja: .........

(Ninja puts his hands over Songs eyes and opens the door.)

Song: Why are you coving my eyes for, were just going to see your aunt.

(Ninja opens the door. We see a man and a woman waiting on the other side of the door. The woman starts crying and the man holds this woman in place. Ninja removes his hand from song. Song looks and runs to the couple.)

Song: Mom, Dad.

(Song hugs the two after about a few seconds she lets go and looks at Ninja.)

Song: Hey Ninja I taught we were going to see your aunt?

Song's Mom: Song, there is something you should know.

Song: What, what is it mother?

Song's Mom:  It’s about Ninja's aunt.

Song: Is something wrong, is she ok?

Song's Mom: Oh yea she is fine. Song I am Ninjas aunt. You and Ninja are cousins.

(Song in shock and a very Hugh smile on her face. Song turns to Ninja.)

Song: You knew about this, this whole time?

(Ninja nods. Song runs back to Ninja.)

Song: I knew there was a reason why we always got along and why I find myself closer to you then anyone else in the Dojo. So how long have you known that were cousins Ninja.  

Song's Mom: Song Ninja has known since your birth. Ninja was to look after you and nothing else.

Song: But why?

Song's Mom:  Because your it. Your the last one last with are last name and blood from are family tree. If something happens to you the Elders Clan of five families will go down to just 4 families.  

Song's dad: The only way around that will be to have a child of your own.

Song: Oh I see.

Song's Mom: But enough about that Song. We saw you on TV wrestling for SCW. How is that working out for you?  

Song: It's great mom.

Song's Mom: Is it? You do realize that there may be a time were you and Orchid may end up fighting each other.

Song's Dad: You know I never questioned Master Wong but having you two split up for the sake of SCW is just nonsense and should not be happing.

Song: Dad it’s just for this tournament. Then we go back to being a tag team.

Song's Dad: Yes sweetheart but there may be a chance were you and Orchid will have to meet in the ring, if so then what?  

Song: Then I beat her and go on with my next match.  

(Song's parents look at each other with a worried face. Song sees this.)

Song: Wait you guys don't think I can beat Orchid? Please tell me that’s not the case.

(AS song waits for her parents to say something a few seconds go by and.)

Song: Fine think what you want I'll show you guys.

(Song who seems very upset storms out of the room. Ninja bows to his Aunt and Uncle, they bow back and Ninja leaves the room and catches up with Song. )

(Songs and Ninja are stooped in a hallway. looking at the pictures on the wall. Ninja looks at her song looks toward Ninja.)

Song: Look I get that everyone looks at Orchid as the better half of the team.

(Ninja shakes his head and slightly smacks Song in the face.)

Song: Hey, Fine you may think I'm better and I know I'm better then Orchid but no one sees it.

(Ninja shakes his head.)

Song:I guess I have to prove everyone wrong, huh Ninja.  

(Ninja looks at Song and while his face is covered it’s clear that he has a smile and is nodding yes.)

Song: So I need to do my part in advance to the next round. If I can and Orchid cant that will show that I'm the better bombshell. It’s going to be a difficult task.

(Ninja puts his hands crossed over his chest, and is waiting for want Song has to say next.)

Song:I get to team up with Ben Jordan this Sunday. A man who made clear he does not want to fight Jamie Dean. I wish Jon Dough was my partner. When Jamie Dean 1st appeared Jon and I were talking   and Jon said how he hopes to fight Jamie Dean in the ring.

(Ninja shakes his head.)

Song: Ninja you don't understand. Jon doesn’t care about Dean’s gimmick. Hell Jon thinks it’s funny and feels that if anybody outside of himself is willing to steal the night with a crazy ass match it would have to be Jamie Dean vs. Jon Dough. I agree with Jon. That match   would be action packed yet very funny to watch at the same time.

So hopefully Ben instead of not wanting to fight him just goes in there and beats his ass.

(Ninja nods.)

Song: But then Ben may look at it as maybe he wouldn’t want to be my partner. I mean I already been in the ring vs. Vixen and have fell   short every time.

(Ninja shakes his head no.)

Song: Yes Ninja it’s true. I know Orchid is the one that tapped out last time but were a team so we win and or lose together. Well at least she’s no Jade. Jade has yet to lose a match, but then no other Bombshell has won every bombshell title outside of Vixen.

Looks like Orchid and myself or in for some tough matches in Sunday. I guess its going to go down between what happens when Jamie and Ben are in the ring.

Jamie may want to get repacked with a new gimmick after Ben tares him a new one. Wait he might like that exactly hmm. Guess Ben needs to beat him good.

(Ninja starts laughing.)

Song: No not that type of beating Ninja. As Jamie may like that.

(Ninja nods in agreeing with Song.)

Song: I just need to focus on this Sunday. Vixen has shown why she is one of the best bombshells to grace a SCW ring. Being able to fight her again is an honor like always. I know Master Lily brought some films for us to watch so I'll have to make sure to watch them over again.

You know I really wish Ben was here maybe he could give me some advance, maybe a little encouragement. What would Ben Jordan say in a time like this?

(Ninja unfolds his arms and shakes his head while giving her the I don’t know shrug. Then Ninja starts to unwrap the upper portion of his ninja outfit. We see Ninja wearing a SCW Emma Rose T-shirt.)

Song: Emma? You think Ben will compare me to Emma?

(Ninja nods his head no then lifts up his finger and starts to spell something in the air.)

Song: K. I.  A. K.  A. H. A.  Oh Kia Kaha Emma catchphrase.

(A few seconds go by and Song remembers what Kia Kaha means.)

Song: Yes thank you Ninja, KIA KAHA.

(Song gives Ninja a hug)

Song: Thank you Cousin.
user posted image