Author Topic: Orchid 's Promo  (Read 300 times)

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
Orchid 's Promo
« on: February 21, 2014, 11:25:16 PM »
 Orchids  promo

Feb 20 2014 (China)
Feb 19 2014 (USA)

FoShan, China

(Both Song and Orchid have been out of action for a few weeks now. Yet both are excited for the SCW Blast of the Past tournament that has started already last week. This tournament is so important that everyone here in FoShan that no one has left the Dojo. Only members of the Dojo are allowed in and the gates have been locked. Master Wong has allowed for just one man (Outsider) to stay at the Dojo. That man is Steve the camera man that Master Wong hired to handle all SCW related camera work for Members of FoShan, China.)

(Steve has not been allowed in to the Dojo until earlier today (Feb 20, 2014) Steve has been ordered to go to the east wing of the building. There is an office there were Master Wong, his son Master Wong Fai Hung, Ninja, Orchid, Song, Lin Ting Lu (Master Lily), Blasted Monk, and Jon Dough.)

(Steve has entered the room and has turned on the camera.)

(We see all members of FoShan sitting around a round table. There is very little lighting coming from two candles that is in the middle of the room. Not mush can be seen outside of the table. All members are wearing the same ninja outfit that Ninja wears but they are unmasked expect for Ninja, and Jon Dough. Song, Orchid, and Lin Ting Lu all have there hairs in ponytails. No make up or any jewelry is seen on the girls while Blasted monk, and Both Wong’s in seating to far from the candles. All that can be seen from them is just there shadows that are barely reflecting from the table.)

Steve; Ok guys in 5,4,3,2,    

Master Lily: So in a few days we fly to San Francisco, CA. This is were the next C.C. will be held at. The War Memorial Gymnasium to be exact.

(Everyone looks excited. a little to excited for Jon Dough.)

Jon Dough: Ok, so what’s with the smiles and stuff. It’s just another C.C. show.

(Laughter is heard thru out the room by everyone except Jon Dough.)

Master Lily: Well Jon sometimes it has nothing to do with SCW which is the case in hand right now.

(Jon is a little confused here.)

Jon Dough: Ok so how about some insight on what’s going on and why everyone is super excited about?  

Master Lily:  It's San Francisco's, Jon. Ok, almost all of the biggest cities in the USA have some sort of Chinatown. San Francisco is not different.

Song & Orchid: No different?...hey... hey... jinx.

Master Wong: The China Town in San Francisco's has very rich history and the closest ties to China. The Guangdong province to be exact. (#OOC Guangdong province is were city of FoShan is located) Chinatown was the port of entry for early Hoisanese and Zhongshanese Chinese immigrants from the Guangdong province of southern China from the 1850s to the 1900s.

Master Lily: The area was the one geographical region deeded by the city government and private property owners which allowed Chinese persons to inherit and inhabit dwellings within the city. The majority of these Chinese shopkeepers, restaurant owners, and hired workers in San Francisco Chinatown were predominantly Hoisanese and male. Many Chinese found jobs working for large companies seeking a source of labor, most famously as part of the Central Pacific on the Transcontinental Railroad.

Master Wong: Other early immigrants worked as mine workers or independent prospectors hoping to strike it rich during the 1849 Gold Rush.

Blasted Monk: Screw this history lesson. You want to no more about it go look it up online. I got training to do for my match at JSW. Let’s move this meeting along please.

(Both Master Wong’s smirk.)

Master Lily: Don’t encourage his behavior guys.  

Master Wong Fai Hung: Don't blame us for you son’s demeanor.

Jon Dough: So the city of San Francisco has a lot of ties to FoShan then huh?

Master Lily: Yes but its more then that. You before the dojo took custody of Ninja back when he was a kid. We had a sit down trying to figure out who should watch after Ninja. With both his parents no longer alive we had to make a choice keep him here and keep the Elders Clan alive or send him off to the rest of his Chinese family as his Japanese side of his family wanted no part of raising Ninja. The Chinese side ask if we can raise him here for the sake of keeping his family name still alive in the Elders Clan.

Master Wong: What Master Lily is trying to say is that the remaining members of the Chinese side of Ninja family all live in Francisco's China Town.  

Master Lily: I have not seen his aunt and uncle for almost 20 years now. It would be nice to see them.

(Ninja slams his fist against the table.)

Master Lily: Don't worry Ninja you don’t have to come with me.  

Jon Dough: why wouldn’t you....

Song & Orchid: No don't!!!!

Master Lily: I'll talk to you about that in a later time.

Jon Dough: OK

Master Lily: So Jon you are off this week, however you will be there to be at ringside for tour partner Lucian Frost who will be in a match vs. Joshua Acquin.

Jon Dough: well any way to get me in a match?

Master Lily: Sorry Jon, Not this week. I didn't even bother calling Eric Staggs before you ask.

Jon Dough: But why master, why give me the day off for?

Master Lily: Because SCW is doing there Blast of the Past Tournament. They have enough matches to fill the card up. Besides you like to sit with the fans and watch the show. You get to see Song and Orchid in matches.

Jon Dough: ok fine

Master Lily: Now as for you two ladies Steve is giving you girls 5 minutes each on camera so make it count.

(Both Song and Orchid nod there heads.)

Orchid: So come Sunday I team up with Max Burke. A man who hasn't been around for a while, but came back letting SCW now what his plans are for 2014. Max plans on becoming the SCW World Champion. First he will be winning the Blast of the Past Tournament with me, Orchid.

Song: So you THINK!

(Orchid looks at Song. Thou we can’t really see with the low lighting in the room,   however it looks as if Orchid gave Song a dirty look.)

Orchid: Like I was saying. Max and I will be winning this tournament. Before we can do that we must first go face to face with Jeremiah Hardin a man who had one hell of a 2013 in SCW, and the unbeaten Jade Manendez-Arcador. Some said that Emma and Giani would be the winners of this who thing. Hmm that means that they don’t think that Max and Orchid aren’t capable of winning this whole thing.  

(Orchid is heard laughing at the statement.)

Orchid: What would make anyone think that Max and I are not capable of winning this as never seen a Max Burke or Orchid match. Well looks like SCW is in for a surprise. You see Max nor myself don't need to win this to advance are wrestling careers. No the rest of SCW my feel that way. Max and I want to win this. Why, because we can that’s why.

You see I have been training hard for things/matches/fights like this my whole life. Now I get teamed up with one of the strongest   men around not just in physical strength but also in mental strength.  I Mean you need to be mentally strong if you’re going to be dating Ruby from all people.

Max that is not a cheap shot at your Girlfriend. It’s just the truth, Ruby is one tough cookie so   one must be mentally ready to be dating a strong, take no shit women like her. So mentally prepared that everything else should be as easy as taking candy from a little child.

Jeremiah Hardin, What   can I say about you that SCW doesn’t already now? Nothing outside of the fact that you may not be ready for a pissed of Max who got a bad beating by The Saviors the last time max was in a match. Be ready for a Max, wait how does one get ready to go in a match with someone who is on  top of his game, one who has wrestling in his blood, a man who  has in around this business since birth, and now a really pissed of veteran when it comes to a mans wrestling IQ.

Manendez-Arcador, wow 1st i had the honor to fight Misty and Vixen, Then had the honor to team with Vixen. Oh then fight Vixen and Misty again. Now I get the honor to fight the unbeaten Jade. This is going to be one hell of a match. Just keep it a match because we both know that if it would be a fight you stand no chance.

I take nothing away from you as again you’re unbeaten and you’re the SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion. Those to things along speak volume but put them together and one must wonder why you and your partner weren’t looked at as the team to win this all.

However I know why you two are not looked at as the team winning it all. You’re not Max and Orchid. Two of SCW young stars on the raise. See you had your year in 2013 but its 2014 it’s the year of Orchid and Max Burke.

By the way Jade and Hardin. Max will get his payback. Not only because of the beating he took from the Saviors, but because make no mistake about it Max has not forgot abbot you taking his SCW Roulette Title Mr. Hardin I can get along with a "Heel" in max but can you get along with the "Heel" in Jade. I will end this undefeated streak of Jade. When I beat you I want you to remember that you’re just as beatable as the next bombshell and that time is ticking, it’s just a matter of time before you lose your title. Time is ticking for you Jade. Oh i also wanted to give you some food for though. You went on twitter that I’m just a flower; you never heard of Magnolia × Alba no you didn’t or that tweet would have been pointless. It is a plant that is grown in China I believe you Americans call it a White Jade Orchid Tree and Magnolia champaca or what you guys call a yellow jade orchid tree oh and they mature to 30 meters with evergreen leaves. The flowers have a count of 12 Tepals. I can keep going but I don’t want to get off track.

Oh it don’t matter anyways I’m being told my five minutes are up.

Master Lily: Thank you Orchid. Song you’re up.

Song:  No thanks

Master Lily: I'm sorry; you don’t plan on using your five minutes?

Song:  Oh yea but Ill wait to we get to Chinatown.

user posted image