Author Topic: Well this is interesting.  (Read 313 times)

Offline Jade Manendez-Arcador

• View Profile
    • Jade Manendez-Arcador
Well this is interesting.
« on: February 21, 2014, 06:34:32 PM »
 {Ooc: Apologies for the quality and shittyness of this RP. My week has been busy as hell and just been lacking time to write.}

Monday 6th January 2014
Arcador School of Wrestling
New York, NY.
Time: 9:55am

The scene opens inside the Arcador School of Wrestling, where we see the school active and busy with Jedah – Jade’s husband – showing a group of students some videos, while the other trainers helped inexperienced and experienced wrestlers with moves.

Meanwhile Jade sat inside in one of the offices away from busy training centre, as she filed away paperwork, took calls, dealt with concerns from students and emails – the usual Monday morning rubbish.

Getting to her feet and heading out of the office, her laptop bleeped at her as an email came in, letting out a small sigh, as she wanted quickly move away from paperwork and emails and get on with training her students.

Returning back to her seat, she clicked on the email icon and opened the newest email.

To: Jade [email protected]
Subject: Appearance
Date: 6th January 2014 Time: 10:00am

Dear Jade

Forgive me for just emailing out of the blue, but my name is Ritchie Banner and I’m from Combat Wrestling based out of Philadelphia. The reason I am emailing you is that we have a big anniversary show on the 1st February and we were looking for a special guest.

I was enquiring if you would be available on the above date, we also have a few idea for a match.

Please confirm if you are able to make it as well as confirm you fee.

Many thanks

Ritchie Banner.
555-239-220

“Is this some sort of joke?”

Jade sat back and frowned, as Jedah entered the office at that moment.

“What’s up?”

Jedah asked, as Jade just turned the laptop around to face Jedah, as he looked down at the computer screen.

“Looks legit. Plus keeps you ring fit while you wait for another wrestling match in SCW.”

Jedah said as Jade tapped her fingers on the desk as thought about the offer.

“Hmm maybe”

Jade said as she thought about it, as Jedah shrugged before picking up the first aid box.

“What happened?”

“Ah its of Joe’s students, nothing major, just a small cut.”

Jedah explained, as Jade got to her feet and followed Jedah out of the office. It was obvious Jade needed more time to think about the offer, but for now Jade needed to get back to teaching before she had to pick up Lizzy from pre-school.

[Sometime later]

Staring at the email, Jade was still pretty much undecided on whether to accept the invite to an wrestling event, even as she thought about it on the way to pick up Lizzy from pre-school.  As she sat in the corner of the room, Amy looks around at he various pictures and championships from her time in SAWF and WCWF and although Jade was in SCW, the once a month competition wasn’t stimulating enough.

“Fuck it!

She muttered under her breath, as she turned around and face the laptop, where she began to write.

Ritchie

Thank you for the invite to your show, and I would like to accept the invite and be a special guest of your show.

My fee for the show would be $2500.

Again thank you for the invite and see you 1st Feb.

Jade.

Hitting send, Jade smiled a little as she marked it on the calendar in front of her and on the laptop. As for the fee for her appearance, she could easily demand more, but because it was a small company, it would be a small fee.

Sitting back, she began to wonder what type of match she would be put in, but quickly her thoughts were interrupted.

“Mommy can you come watch this with me.”

Looking up to see Lizzy looking at her, Jade smiled.

“Sure”

Getting to her feet, Jade picked up Lizzy and walked the few meters to the sofa, where she sat down with Lizzy in her arms and began to watch the film Lizzy picked – The Little Mermaid.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thursday 20th February 2014

I haven’t been in many tag team matches and I can’t remember the last time I was actually in one. But what I do know is that I have previously won tag title gold, but like most I prefer singles actions.

So when this Blast From The Past tournament was mentioned to me, I looked back to last years tournament and I was kind of fascinated in some strange way and jumped at the chance to take part.

And when I found out that I am partnered with Jeremiah Hardin, I was actually impressed with the outcome of that result.

I have a good partner that can wrestle and has held the Roulette title in this company, so I know I am in safe hands.

Not sure how Max Burke feels with his partner.

And speaking of his partner… she is one half of the FoShan Bombshells and is called Orchid.

Now if this was a singles match, I would be telling you that you are nothing more than a tag team wrestler and well most of that is true, but since we are in a tag team tournament that is pretty much null and void.

I’ve done my research from watching your promo’s to watching your matches, and while you and Song are pretty ladies, you are too serious and too boring.  You need to live a little.

While I understand that Jon Dough, Master Lily, Lin Ting Lu and Song are family in some shape or form… it won’t be helping you in the match. What will be happening in the match is that you are going to try and show off your all singing all dancing kung fu and tai chi moves and I am going to show why I am a veteran of this business, as I show you how weak you are without your regular tag partner at your side.

You may have had it easy to far in this company, but it won’t be so easy when you come face to face inside the ring with me.  I want to keep my record intact and it’s a case of I’ll do anything to keep it.
user posted image user posted image