Author Topic: Another 3-Way Match  (Read 290 times)

Offline Deavon Justice

• View Profile
    • Eric
Another 3-Way Match
« on: February 21, 2014, 01:07:13 AM »

Chapter 4 - Another Triple Threat Match

Scene 1: Chilling in the hot tub
Time: 11:00 pm
Date: 2/18/14

The stars fill the sky and the moon is bright. Bubbles are heard in the background,
Deavon is relaxing in his hot tube in the back yard of his. His head is rested aganist the side of the tub cocked to the side and still bandaged. A stunning brunet wearing a purple bikini steps into the tub sinking in beside Deavon gliding her hand across his forehead.

"The Vixxen" Ashley Sky - How is your head feeling?

Deavon turns his head looking at her.

"The Legend" Deavon Justice - It's been better in all honesty. These damn migrains wont stop.

"The Vixxen" Ashley Sky - Well that fight was brutal. I mean hell you got dropped on your head, not once but twice.

"The Legend" Deavon Justice - Yeah if i would not have seen the video, i still would not remeber. Everything that hapend after i got first dropped on my head is still a blur.

Ashley rubs her hand over his forehead again and down his chest.

"The Vixxen" Ashley Sky - Are you sure that you are going to be ready to step back into the ring on Sunday?

Deavon leans up out of the hot tub wearing a pair of black swim trunks. He reaches over grabbing his beer and taking a long drink from it. He licks his lips looking back over at Ashley.

"The Legend" Deavon Justice - I really....really hope they throw me back in a re match with Joshua. I still owe him two thirds of an ass whoopin. However these migrains wont stop me. I've delt with worse being in the wrestling game.

Ashley glides through the water beside Deavon.

"The Vixxen" Ashley Sky - Just be careful. We would not want anything bad to happen to you.

Deavon looks down at Ashley into her flirtasious doe eyes and cocks a half way crooked smile.

"The Legend" Deavon Justice - Nothing bad can happen to me. So what i hapend to catch an ass whooping at My Bloody Valentine, its nothing i cant come back from.

"The Vixxen" Ashley Sky - Well keep in mind. Your not bionic. Everything runs its course.

Deavon gets out of the hot tub, and finishes drinking his beer. He looks at Ashely.

"The Legend" Deavon Justice - Your right everything does run its course, but when it comes to me, I am a cyborg and my course will never run out. Thanks for the company, but I'm going to sleep.

Deavon walks off leaving Ashley in the hot tube to sleep away his migrain.

Scene 2: Browsing The Internet
Time: 2:00 pm
Date: 2/20/14

Deavon walks into his office. Titles in Shadow Boxes, old sets of gear on the walls
in frames as well as old T-Shirts. Deavon walks over to the big oak desk and picks
up a pack of Winstons. He lights one up grabbing a botel of Bud Light from the mini
fridge. He looks over at one shirt in particular.

"The Legend" Deavon Justice - Hmmmm with the SCW shop being up maybe i should debut a new shirt on Sunday. I think i will.

Deavon sits down in the big high back chair, opening up his Viao laptop and turning
it on.

"The Legend" Deavon Justice - I guess i could kill a few hours on the internet before my flight.

Deavon logs into his twitter account.

"The Legend" Deavon Justice - Wow that's alot of dm's

He scrolls through all 534 dm's in his inbox. He chuckles.

"The Legend" Deavon Justice - Wow this Sean Jackson guy must have really stired up a buzz, guess i better
check it out.

Devon clicks on a link that one of his fans provided him with the talk show that Sean
Jackson was on. He leans back in his chair watching the video as he drinks his beer
and puffs on his smoke. He watches the whole video putting out his cig.

"The Legend" Deavon Justice - Wow that guy is long winded. Guess i know my match now. I recon its time to upload a video to my youtube channel.

Deavon logs into his youtube channel and clicks start video.

"The Legend" Deavon Justice - Ladies and gentelmen welcome to episode 25 of Dishing with Deavon. Yeah i know the title needs some work. Sorry I'm not all up to date with your youngins lingo. I think about letting Hillary name this show. First and foremost let me give every one an update on my status. Last time i was seen in a SCW ring i was in a war with Joshua Acquin. We took each other to hell and back, it was brutal. Blood was spilt and skin was cooked hahaha your welcome for that one Joshua. But he did get the win and i was left laying after having my head driven to the pavvment not once, but twice. Well I'm all fine well and good. Im coming back to SCW this Sunday and i promise i have not missed a beat.

Deavon takes another drink of his beer, before continuing his monolog.

"The Legend" Deavon Justice - Now this Sunday once again i will step into the ring with not one, but two yes thats right i said two men. Now lets flash back to January 19th where yours truley made his SCW debut and beat not one but two men. Micheal Hardy was the man that i acully pinned in the match but the other guy in that match was none other than Mr. Jt Starr. Now Jt the powers that be granted you another chance, but buddie I'm sorry the outcome is still going to be the same, there is no way your going to come out of this match the winner. Its just not going to happen. Its ok, don't be sad about it maybe your just not cut out to be a wrestler, but hey i'll be perfectly happy handing your ass to you again on a silver platter. See you sunday.

Deavon finishes off the last of his beer. Looking back at the camera.

"The Legend" Deavon Justice - Now ever since i have set foot in the SCW, I have seen these vinetts he is coming, Sean Jackson is coming, blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda. He finally gets his shot the same exact way i got mine comeing into SCW. The NeWA champion Sean Jackson. Sean i saw your video damn man you don't seem very imtimidating. You were going on and on about being the NeWA champion......

Deavon gets up and walks over to a book case and comes back with 4 title belts, showing each one to the camera.

"The Legend" Deavon Justice - AWO Championship means nothing, UUW championship means nothing, WXW championship means jack crap, and the AWO Undisputed championship means diddly. I have four titles right there that I took from companies for one reason or another if you don't understand what I'm getting at you being the NeWA champion does not mean shit. Ok you won it congradulations but your not defending it and your not part of that roster anymore. Put that title on a shelf and leave it there cause that is where it belongs. Your a Dallas boy just like me, however that will not stop me from crushing your dreams. Your coming in with huge asperations and I'm going to....well I'm going to stop you in your tracks before you get on your way. Sean all your hype does not effect me, it does not bother me its all just smoke and mirrors. You can talk the talk but i really belive you cannot walk the walk. Hey time will tell but I already know. So keep on being a internet hard ass.

"The Legend" Deavon Justice - Well i have to get ready for my flight. Jt Starr and Sean Jackson guys this Sunday Deavon Justice comes back to SCW. I don't belive the hype i only belive in proof and so far all i have seen is one guy run his mouth and another I have dropped on his head. Fans make sure your there on Sunday, I'll have the new Deavon Justice shirts for sale. Jt Starr and Sean Jackson if you ignore everything I've said or everything you have heard about me, remember one thing Every one falls victem to the rigamortis.

Deavon stops the video and uploads it getting ready to head out to the airport.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 01:07:41 AM by Deavon Justice »
>