Author Topic: Am I worth the hype? You're damn right I am  (Read 338 times)

Offline sean jackson

• View Profile
    • Sean Jackson
Am I worth the hype? You're damn right I am
« on: February 19, 2014, 09:47:28 PM »
 The whole internet was abuzz.  From the moment that Sean Jackson walked out on the NeWA, the whole wrestling universe was sent for a loop.  It was as if the big bang had erupted all over again, opening the heavens, and releasing the four horsemen of the apocalypse.

Initially, he was pissed off and wanted to take it out on the world.  He wanted to bury the NeWA so deep that they would never be able to recover.  But then it dawned on him.  He didn't need to lift another finger to bring about the demise of the NeWA...

They would do that all on their own.

So now, all he has to do is just sit back and enjoy life again.  He can choose to sign autographs if he wants.  He can do wrestling interviews again without having to dumb it down for the dizzy blonde behind the mic.  He wouldn't have to worry about the inept announcers botching his moves ever again....

And most importantly, he would never have to worry about being screwed over by a third rate hack job named Brad Batee.

"Welcome back everyone to the Chet Michaels Show.  Over the past couple of weeks, the internet has been buzzing about my next guest who literally walked out on the NeWA...."

Ah yes, music to Sean Jackson's ears.  This was exactly what he envisioned when he proved that Batee's bark was worse than his bite.  Sean knew that once he walked away from the National Wrestling Alliance, the rest of the world would do whatever it took to sign him.  Including television spots and interviews on the radio as well as the internet.

Chet:  "But not only did he walk out on them, but he took their championship belt as well."

Jackson:  "Uh excuse me there Chet.  But that belt belongs to me, not the National Wrestling Alliance.  Please try to get it right."

Standing corrected probably would have been the best way to go, but Chet is one of those guys who was too young to realize what the National Wrestling Alliance was supposed to be about.

Chet:  "No disrespect intended Sean, but I look at it like this.  You are no longer in the NeWA, so I can't see why you can still consider yourself as the champion.  After you left, a new champion was crowned and is recognized by...."

Jackson:  "Recognized by who?  by the same company who tried to strip me in the first place?  You can't be serious?  Are you sure you're not that same guy who thought Samuel L. Jackson was Lawrence Fishburn?  The fact of the matter is that NO ONE ouside of the National Wrestling Alliance recognizes that pretender as the real champion."

Sean shifts in his seat, annoyed that this individual would dare question who the true champion was.

Jackson:  "Everyone on twitter is discussing me, not Dave Steel.  Everyone in the wrestling world calls me the REAL NeWA world heavyweight champion, not that pretender Dave Steel.  Hell the moment I walked out with the belt, the NeWA became nothing more than a token company with no real future.  It's treading water and about to sink, no matter how much false credit you give them.  So while the NeWA wallows away in mediocrity, I'll be there in Sin City making money and winning titles...."

Chet:  "Well I can't deny that you've caused a movement on the internet.  We've all seen the tweets, and the stir that it's caused.  You are a wonderful talent and will go far in Sin City, but to think that you're just going to waltz in and win titles over a star studded cast of wrestlers who have earned their positions is rediculous at best."

At first Sean is a bit miffed at being interrupted.  It was one of the big sticking points to his personality while in the NeWA, but it seemed that the more Chet talked, the funnier it became to him.

Jackson:  "Oh, now don't get me wrong.  Sin City has an awesome roster of talent.  They have some people here that could definitely make it, no matter where they were.  But do understand this, I didn't come here to Sin City to play second fiddle to anyone.  Case in point, in just five days I will be stepping into the ring with JT Starr and Deavon Justice in a triple threat match."  

Chet:  "Well you see, that's what I'm talking about.  You are a great talent and everyone seems to be very complimentary on what you can and have done, but to think that a couple of guys like JT and Deavon are going to be pushovers is wishful thinking at best."

Jackson:  "Wishful thinking huh?  Well let me ask you this Chet, will it still be wishful thinking when I win?  Will it still be wishful thinking when one or both of them are left laying in the middle of the ring, victims to the high knee?"

Chet:  "Again, no one is saying that you aren't capable Sean.  But..."

As Sean chimes in to interrupt, he finds himself leaning forward.

Jackson:  "But what?  First of all, this isn't the NeWA so I don't have to worry about getting screwed.  Secondly, if either JT or Deavon wins, then it will be because they earned it.  Thirdly and most importantly I know what I can do.  I can beat anyone on the SCW roster and believe me, they know it just as well as I do."

Chet:  "Okay, well there's nothing wrong with being confident.  But I can see that we've got a caller.  Go ahead with your question for Sean Jackson."

caller:  "Hey Sean, dude that took a lot of guts to walk away from the NeWA.  Will you be handing back the..."

Jackson:  "Uh, no.  Next question."

The answer takes Chet by surprise.  He's heard of Sean Jackson's antics before, but there's nothing like experiencing it first hand.

Chet:  "Wow, that was a bit harsh wasn't it?"

Sean rolls his eyes.

Jackson:  "Harsh, are you kidding me?  That wasn't harsh.  If I would have reached through the phone and slapped his bitch ass silly, then THAT would have been harsh.  As far as I'm concerned, I'll talk about that other company when I get ready to.  Not when some jerk off calls up and wants to talk about it.  Now then, if someone wants to call up here and talk about JT Starr and Deavon Justice, then I'm game.  But Brad Batee and his butt crack of a promotion isn't worthy enough to be talked about today."

Chet:  "Fair enough.  Caller."

A male's voice can be heard.

Craig:  "Hey Sean, my name is Craig and I want to know why you chose Sin City?"

Jackson:  "I chose Sin City Wrestling because from top to bottom, they have an awesome roster.  The owner knows how to take care of his wrestlers and that's a major plus for me.  But, there is another reason why I chose Sin City...."

There is a little twinkle in his eye as he continues.

Jackson:  "And that is because it was the company that exposed Brad Batee for the piece of shit that he is."

Chet:  "Uh Sean, I don't think we can say that word here."

Jackson:  "What word?"

Chet:  "You know, that word."

Sean cocks his head to one side, a confused look on his face.

Jackson:  "What word?"

Chet goes to say something, but gets cut off.

Jackson:  "Oh, you mean the word Brad."

Chet:  "Uh no.  Come on Sean, you know what word I'm talking about."

Jackson:  "The word Batee?"

Chet:  "No Sean, you can't say the word shi...."

Quickly, Chet stops himself before the word fully escapes his lips.  He leans back in his chair, hoping that the FCC doesn't pull his license.

Jackson:  "You know Chet, that's a really bad word.  You may want to watch what you say."

A shocked look comes across Chet's face, it's as if a bucket of piss had been poured over his head.

Chet:  "What?"

It doesn't take long for Sean to switch gears and back to Starr and Justice.

Jackson:  "But enough about your poor choice of words, and back to the question of why Sin City Wrestling.  Sin City is everything that other company isn't.  Sin City has plenty of talent, plenty of money, and plenty of exposure.  All that other company has is a third rate hack owner, no talent what so ever outside of the Mid South Syndicate, no money, and no positive exposure."

Chet:  "No positive exposure because of you."

Jackson:  "No Chet, not because of me.  That company doesn't get any positive exposure because of Batee, so get your facts straight.  Now then, back to Starr and Justice.  Sin City knows exactly what I'm all about, they know exactly what I'm capable of.  So obviously they are really, REALLY good or they pissed somebody off.  Either way, they're going to be stepping into the ring with a man whose got a win at all costs attitude.  I haven't gotten anywhere in this world by waiting for anyone to hand me anything.  So if Starr or Justice thinks for one second that this is just going to be an ordinary triple threat match, then they're sadly mistaken."

Sean slides his chair back, making it possible for Chet to see his knees.  He then begins to tap his right knee, over and over again.

Jackson:  "You see this knee Chet?  this knee has been putting people's lights out now for the past two years.  And come this Sunday, I'll be adding them both to the list.  Guaranteed."

Chet goes to make a comment, but is cut off.

Jackson:  "Matter of fact, I'll tell it to them personally.  I'm pretty sure that they'll be listening or social media will get them the word, so here it goes.  JT Starr, Deavon Justice, you two had better be on your games.  You both are probably thinking of this as just another triple threat match, while I'm looking at an opportunity to work my way to the top."

Sean would continue.

Jackson:  "Don't get me wrong, it's nothing personal.  It's just that the two of you are keeping me from being successful in my SCW debut and I can't have that.  You both have seen the hype, how twitter exploded as soon as I became a free agent.  I'm on my way people, straight to the top of this industry and I'll be damned if I lose that feeling over the likes of Starr and Justice.  Sorry guys, but this Sunday simply won't be your day...."

Sean goes to stand, the universal signal that this is just about over.

Jackson:  "Won't be your day at all."

Fade.
></iframe>

Direct Link: <a href='http://youtu.be/CtqUdVxYXKQ' target='_blank'>http://youtu.be/CtqUdVxYXKQ[/url]  </div>