Author Topic: Death is a pretty face  (Read 309 times)

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
Death is a pretty face
« on: February 19, 2014, 02:18:07 PM »

Act 1: Crossing over

"O Ferryman, bring me this which was brought to Horus on account of his Eye and which was brought to Seth on account of his testicles; there leaps up the Eye of Horus which fell in the eastern side of the sky so that it may protect itself from Seth. O Mahaf, as you are provided with life, awaken Aqen for me, for see I have come."
Spell 99 Book of the Dead

\'user

The scene opens on the beautiful city of San Fransisco. A heavy fog drifted in from the harbor covering the Golden Gate Bridge and the lower portion of the city. The brightly colored houses were lined perfectly on the hills, as the streets wound around and around running up high hills and going into steep drops. The street cars moved through the city with a few people aboard heading off to their jobs, or their daily routines. The parks were full of life, with green grass and colorful flowers gently swaying in the wind that moved around them. The camera passes over the streets of the city that had yet to really come to life for the day, and stops at the Saint Francis Hospital. It was full of life, with an ambulance coming into the emergency room. The camera moves up to one of the private rooms on the higher floors. The sound of a steady beeping could be heard, as a small group of people stood around a bed, where a young man was lying attached to machines that filled his bedside. An older man in a Doctor's coat walks into the room, and checks the charts before leaving the room once again. The family members sob silently as a figure appears by the young man's bedside. The young man looks over and there sat Necra with an Ipad in her hands, playing Angry Birds Star Wars edition. Necra looks over and smiles before going back to the game.

Young Man: Who are you?

Necra looks up once again, before she sends another bird flying across the screen.

Necra: I'm sorry... Just go on about your business...

Young Man: Are you waiting for me to die?

Necra: Yes. I have a few minutes so if you could hurry it along please...

Young Man: You don't act like death.

Necra: How do you think Death should act then Jonathan?

Jonathan: I always figured you would be a giant skeleton or something with a long black robe, and a giant scythe, riding a pale horse to claim my soul.

Necra laughs and shakes her head. Death had always been portrayed as a giant skeleton with glowing red eyes and a very evil looking creature, but Necra knew the truth. Death looked just like everyone else, and she had found it easier to deal with people when she looked normal to take their souls to where they needed to go.

Necra: I can't believe you really believe all of those stupid stereotypes. We are as normal as you are, except we have the power over life and death.

Jonathan: So I'm the only one that can see you?

Necra: That's right. You are the only one that can see me, and hear me. I'm speaking to you in your mind so they won't think you've lost your mind on top of it.

Jonathan: So... How long do I have?

Necra: Just a few minutes actually. Your heart is starting to slow down, and your brain is slowly losing oxygen. It's a painful way to die...

Necra sends another bird flying across the screen, but it sores over the top, and she sighs. She shakes the Ipad before trying again.

Necra: Gods I hate this game! But I can't stop playing it!

Jonathan: So this is what Death does when they wait for people to die?

Necra: Not always... Most times I sit and chat with them before we leave, or just enjoy the quietness of the surroundings we are in. Death isn't evil like people think... We are a necessity in life. If death didn't exist there would be no life, and if there was no life, then death wouldn't exist.

He looks at Necra with a soft smile and the sound of the machines beeping a little faster, and louder as Jonathan's eyes start to flutter. Necra looks over at him, and turns the Ipad off before it disappears into thin air. Necra gets to her feet, as the doctors rush into the room making the family leave, as they try to bring him back. Necra leans against the windowsill watching them trying in vain, smiling all the while.

Necra: It won't be long now...

The doctors continue to work on him, but soon the machine sounds a long beep and they stop working on the young man, and call it. The doctor walks out into the hallway to tell the family, as loud cries and sobs could be heard coming from behind the door. Jonathan looks down at his body that was now covered by a white sheet, and feels Necra's hand on his shoulder.

Jonathan: I thought it would be a lot harder to let go.

Necra: Trust me it's not hard to die. Now if you're ready to go we can be on our way.

Jonathan: I guess so. I mean there's nothing left for me here is there?

Necra: Not at all. There is nothing left on this plane of existence for you now. You are in the hands of the Gods now.

Jonathan: So where do I go?

Necra: That all depends on what you believe. If you believed in God and have been a good person forgiven of your sins you'll go up... But if you have sins that haven't been forgiven... I think you know where you'll go. If you don't believe in anything, then you'll be waiting for a long time on the shore of the River Styx.

The young man goes silent, and Necra knew then where he would go. The two of them walk through the long hallway passing by his grieving family and seem to fade into nothingness, as the scene fades to black.

The scene soon reopens on the beautiful little town of Oasis. The moon was shinning brightly above the now inhabited town, and cast it's beautiful glow to the earth below. The stars shimmered brightly over head, casting the light against the midnight blue sky. Most of the buildings were lit from top to bottom, while others were still dark. The main house was lit from top to bottom, and there was little movement but as the camera moved further down the long road lights were lit and a very old van sat outside. The sounds of muffled screams could be heard coming from inside, along with the sound of electric tools of some sort. The camera moves into the small cabin where we find Necra and Sothren standing over a young woman with long blond hair tied to a very old dentist chair.

Necra: I can't believe that Gothika didn't even have the nerve to come out and face me!

Soth: Just goes to show you that she fears you.

Necra: I hope she does, because I don't fear her at all. I want that title, but she has to give me an answer.

Necra drags a silver scalpel across the young woman's lower arm. Blood starts to come to the surface  but only a little bit, causing the woman to scream under the gag she had around her mouth. Her eyes were wide and she tries to struggle against them but it was no avail.

Soth: If she doesn't go to Ward... I'm sure he'll give you what you want dearest. What do you think?

He looks down at the young woman who has tears streaming down her face. She shakes her head and Sothren just sighs.

Necra: Maybe you're right... But I want to get my hands on that title, and show them all why I am the most dominant Bombshell in the SCW. But no this week they have me facing Mercedes for the Roulette Bombshell title... Again. This will be the third time that I've had the title... I want so much more!

Necra stabs the girl in the arm with the scalpel, and the blood runs down her arm and slides between her fingers, as the young woman tries to scream once again.

Soth: You're starting to sound like your uncle. He has his eyes set on a title once again in the IWF, and he's already caused chaos just to get a shot.

Necra: It doesn't surprise me. As for me sounding like him, there is a reason for that. He always taught me if you want something... TAKE IT!

Her eyes glow red for a second, and then go back to their normal color, as she looks at the young woman's deep blue eyes. Necra smiles as she removes the scalpel from her arm, and starts to move toward her face.

Necra: I like her eyes... I want them.

Soth: Then take them my dear...

A strange sounding growl comes from her throat as the camera focuses on the shadow on the wall as blood splatters across the back wall and the last sound that is heard is the gurgling of blood from the young woman that was trapped. The camera soon focuses back on the young woman that now had shards of glass in the empty sockets that once held her deep blue eyes. It sparkled in the bright light, among the blood that was splattered everywhere. Necra sits on one side of her, as Sothren sits on the other stitching her up, to create another piece of “art”.

Necra: Such a shame she died so easily.

Soth: I know. The one I had last night lasted at least a few hours before she gave up.

Necra: I think I'm going to go and get cleaned up. I need to get some rest before I start my training for my match against Mercedes on Sunday night.

Soth: Then you go ahead my dear and get some rest. I think I'll finish up with this one and then head back into the city.

Necra hugs him, and heads out into the night. The long stained toga that she wore dragged behind her in the dirt road, but she didn't care. The blood had stained it badly and would have to be bleached anyway. The wind moved around her, and the cool night air felt good against her olive colored skin. Her dark eyes adjusted to the night, and the light from the town were shinning brightly against the night. Sets of eyes watched her as she moved along the road, but soon disappeared into the night as quick as they had come.

Necra: Mercedes once again we will still stand in the middle of the ring, and stand face to face. How many times do you and I have to do this little dance before one of us falls to the mat? Mercedes I've held this title at least twice before and when I take it from you I will hold onto it as long as I can, and not let go until I can get my hands on the thing that I want more than anything.

Necra continues down the long road, feeling the cool night air move around her. A shooting star moved across the sky, and she closes her eyes making a wish as it passed by.

Necra: Star light star bright, I wish to have the wish I wish tonight. I want the Roulette Bombshell title in my hands before I get the Bombshell Title, and the head of Mercedes at my feet.

Necra smirks as she starts to walk along the road once again, feeling the rocks under her feet, as she did.

Necra: Mercedes, I figured you would be smart about this whole situation and just walk away from this considering what happened the last time that we met. You tried to beat me and yet you failed just like you will once again on Sunday night. I've fought you time and time again and yet you still haven't learned your place have you? You are nothing more than Spanish trash, but me... I am perfection among the rift raft.

Necra's eyes shift to a red color before going to a bright blue and then back to their normal color as she walks along.

Necra: By the time this match is over Mercedes you will wish that I just ended you instead of what I have planned for you. This will be the last time that you and I shall meet in the middle of the ring, and I want to make sure that it is match that no one will ever forget. The Roulette wheel has always been in my favor and this time won't be any different. I will end your career Mercedes like I've done with so many before you.

Necra steps into one of the moonbeams that had fallen to earth, and her skin seemed to glow an eerie  blue color as she walked along.

Necra: I know you're thinking that I'm underestimating you Mercedes and what you can do in the middle of the ring, but I already know what you can do, and know your weaknesses, and how to get to you during our match. We've faced each other enough times that I know how to take you down. When all is said and done Mercedes you will be battered, beaten, broken, bruised and bloodied. Bones will be broken, minds will be shattered, while careers and lives end. I am the Goddess of Death, the Queen of the Dead, the Lady in Black, the Reaper of Souls, the Child of Lust and Murder fear me! For when you look upon me you will see your death. See you soon Mercedes. Oh and good luck this week... You're going to need it.

Necra laughs as the wind picks up. Her long black hair blows in the wind covering her face as it does. All that can be seen is a pair of deep glowing red eyes, as the scene fades to black.
I am the Goddess of Death, the Queen of the Dead, the Grim reaper... and your soul belongs to me.

Mummification's: 23  Free Souls: 23

4x Bombshell Roulette Champion
1x Bombshell Tag Team Champion