Author Topic: The Cause of your demise.  (Read 812 times)

Offline Derek Thorne

• View Profile
    • Derek Thorne
The Cause of your demise.
« on: February 23, 2013, 11:49:03 PM »
 <FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> We open up in a cold dark looking alley way, with just a dimly lit street lamp, swinging in the breeze. The sound of the lamp creaking is all that is heard as Derek Thorne is seen stepping out of the dark. Dressed in his long black woollen trench coat, with all the buttons done up. His collar is flicked up framing his face. His left hand is stuff in her deep coat pocket while his right index finger and thumb are busy bringing a lit cigarette up to his eagerly awaiting lips.

Derek: “Casey ... Casey ... Casey ... bra att se att du fortfarande kör blinda, skönt att se att du kör samma gamla, samma gamla. Jag vill inte att du ska frukta mina ord du piss myra, jag vill inte att du fruktar det oundvikliga i din förlust, och jag vill att ni tydligt förstå att du är ingen match för mig. Att du har bitit av mer än du kan tugga. Bita handen som matade dig, bita handen av min bror Spike ... var som att skriva på den streckade linjen. Du har bett för bödeln och Blaze of Glory juryn kommer att titta du hänga på avstånd för dina brott. Du hävdar att du är underskattade ... Jag kan se varför ... allt du någonsin har gjort är besviken. Jag är förvånad över att min bror kan du hänga så länge. Jag antar rädslan för din kommande självförstörelse var för stark för Spike bara att kasta bort. Han visste denna dag skulle komma var du vill du växa för stort för dina stövlar som du skulle försöka hålla någon typ av styre över de nya Xtremes. Du har inget över NXT, var du inget att NXT ... du bara att nervös liten pojke hålla hans kuk för njutningslystnad påstår att han kan göra saker som inte ens hans eget sinne inte kan förstå."

[Casey… Casey… Casey… good to see that you’re still running blind, good to see that you’re running the same old, same old. I do not want you to fear my words you piss ant, I do not want you to fear the inevitable of your loss, and I want you to clearly understand that you are no match for me. That you have bitten off more than you can chew. Biting the hand that fed you, biting the hand of my brother Spike… was like signing your name on the dotted line. You have begged for the executioner and at Blaze of Glory the jury will watch you hang in the distance for your felonies. You claim that you are underrated… I can see why… all you have ever done is disappoint. I’m surprised that my brother let you hang around for so long. I guess the fear of your impending self-destruction was too strong for Spike to just throw away. He knew this day would come where you would you grow too big for your boots that you would attempt to hold some type of reign over the New Xtremes. You have nothing over NXT, you were nothing to NXT… your just that nervous little boy holding his dick for self-indulgence claiming that he can do things that even his own mind can’t comprehend.”]

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Taking a long drag on his cigarette Derek, sucked it back in before releasing a build-up off grey smoke.

Derek: “Så vad jag kosta dig matchen mot Argento? Det är ingenting i jämförelse med den skada jag kommer att göra med din karriär nästa vecka Blaze of Glory. Prata alla stora ord som du vill Casey för när allt är sagt och gjort ... ord betyder ingenting för mig, kan jag säga att du inte gillar mig. Jag kan berätta att du inte fruktar mig ... men vad dum du är ... du är bara en man som hålls tillbaka av sin egen hustrus dammluckor. Du har begränsningar eftersom du vet i bakhuvudet att du har hålla ett lock på hat, på din ilska, du vet att du inte helt frigöra godståg av smärta eftersom det är denna brinnande känsla av ansvar i ryggen av ditt sinne ... som hindrar dig. Laura. Hon är tanken i bakhuvudet som gör det en bit pissa slå dig. Medan du har något att leva för Casey, är du begränsad av vad du fruktar att förlora ... men när du redan har förlorat allt av mening ... det finns ingenting som kan eller kommer att hålla den sanna Viking tillbaka."

[“So what I cost you the match against Argento? That’s nothing in comparison to the damage I will do to your career next week at Blaze of Glory. Talk all the big words you want Casey because when it’s all said and done… words mean nothing to me, I can tell you don’t like me. I can tell that you don’t fear me… but what a fool you are… you’re just a man being held back by his own wife’s flood gates. You have limitations because you know in the back of your mind that you have keep a lid on your hate, on your anger, you know you can’t fully unleash the freight train of pain because there is this burning sense of responsibility in the back of your mind… that stops you. Laura. She is the thought in the back of your mind that will make it a piece of piss to beat you. While you have something to live for Casey, you are limited by what you fear of losing… but when you have already lost everything of meaning… there is nothing that can or will hold that true Viking back.”]

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Stepping more out more into the light, Derek ran his right hand throw his wet hair. Bringing the cigarette to his lips once more the Swede took his time before continuing.

Derek: “Förra veckan vid Climax kontroll du visat mig hur mycket av en ödmjuk människa har du är. Gå efter Billy efter matchen ... Jag antar att när dina möjligheter är begränsade, måste du förstå efter halmstrån. Jag ser vad du gör du tror att om din stroke egot Mark Ward att han kommer böja sig för dina krav och ge dig en titel skott, så att du kan försöka bli Sin City Brottning första Triple Crown som prestation är så långt utom räckhåll för din Casey måste du ge upp nu. Vad jag gjorde för Billy, var inte så att jag kunde klättra den lejdaren, det var inte så jag kunde rulla med legenden kallas Billy James ... vad jag gjorde på Climax kontroll var för dig ... mot dig ... för orsaken."

[Last week at Climax Control you proved to me of how much of a lowly human been you are. Going after Billy after the match… I guess when your capabilities are limited, you must grasp at straws. I see what you’re doing you think that if your stroke the ego of Mark Ward that he will bow to your demands and give you a title shot, so you can attempt to become Sin City Wrestling first ever triple crown, that accomplishment is so far out of reach for you Casey you need to give up now.  What I did for Billy, wasn’t so I could climb that ladder, it wasn’t so I could roll with the legend known as Billy James… what I did at Climax Control was for you… against you… for THE CAUSE.”]

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Taking the last drag off his cigarette, Derek dropped the butt to the ground, standing on it making sure to put it out. Blowing out the smoke Derek turned to face the camera face on.

Derek: “Anledningen bakom din svek blir orsaken till dina död.”

[“The reason behind your betrayal will be The Cause of your demise.”]

<FONT COLOR= #C0C0C0> Derek’s face fades off the screen as he disappears back into the darkness.

**** Sorry it’s so shit, I just wanted to get something up for Derek for this week’s deadline… his promo next week will be 6 dollars better than this one & I'm trying to help us break the rp record LOL!!!
<a href="http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EmmaxRose/media/Banners/DerekThorne_zpsextlvmk9.jpg.html" target="_blank">>[/url]
>