Author Topic: This time i won't mess up.  (Read 320 times)

Offline Jade Manendez-Arcador

• View Profile
    • Jade Manendez-Arcador
This time i won't mess up.
« on: October 10, 2014, 07:21:46 PM »
 Climax Control 94
28th September 2014
Scott Air Force Base
Illinois

The referee asks her if she would like to submit but Trishelle just says no before covering her face with her hands trying to hide her pain. Jade sneaks up to her feet and stalks Orchid who isn't looking and without warning Jade collides in with a thrust kick. Orchid drops to the canvas but is quickly removed by a vicious Jade who tosses her to the outside.

Simone: Orchid looks like she is out cold.

Adams: I swear I heard her spine crack!

Jade starts to circle Trishelle waiting for her to make her move, as Trishelle starts to stir Jade sets her up and nails her with Jade's Evolution. Jade is immediately on her feet, screaming out at the fans and points towards the back, shouting about the Mean Girls!

Simone: Forget the Mean Girls! Your opponent is down!

Adams: Pin her! Pin her!

Jade climbs up on the turnbuckle momentarily and holds her arms out, shouting for Mercedes and Delia, taunting them in an arrogant manner before she hops back down. Jade turns around -- and Orchid, back inside of the ring, lays her out with a roundhouse kick that sends her through the ropes and to the floor! She then grabs Trishelle and nails the Orchid Drop! Orchid with the cover!

3!

The bell rings and the fans cheer as orchid rolls outside where she joins Song in an embrace as a fuming Jade climbs back inside of the ring, arguing with Drew!

Slapping the mat in frustration, I damn well knew that I had Orchid and Trishelle beat, but for some stupid unknown reason, I took my eye off the ball and focused on something that wasn’t there.  I had only done it a few times, but I was actually feuding with someone and I was in control. But to do it when I’m not feuding with anyone and they aren’t at ringside is just stupid and in my eyes unprofessional.

Climbing out of the ring, I just shook my head and headed towards the backstage area, all while muttering and cursing at myself for messing up.

Once backstage, I grabbed a bottle of water and towel, and began my short journey back to the locker room, but before I could continue, Pussy Willow called out to me.

“Jade.”

“What”
I turned to see Pussy.

“I called out to you a few times, you were miles away.”

Pussy said.

“Well if you hadn’t noticed, I’m a little preoccupied. What do you want anyway?”

I asked preparing to turn and walk away.

“Just asking… why did you get distracted by the mean girls, even though they weren’t at ringside?”

Pussy asked.

“A moment of madness.  I fucked up and I paid for it. I won’t be doing it again. Now if you excuse me, I want to escape this hell hole and head back to New York.”

I shrugged before heading back to the changing room, ending the short interview quite quickly.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

Tuesday 30th September
New York
2:30pm
Arcador School of Wrestling.

The scene opens up inside the Arcador School of Wrestling, where we see the facility busy with students training hard inside the ring and outside the ring, as the camera pans around, we see Jade standing alone, inside a wrestling waiting for her students to appear for the afternoon class.

Her afternoon class was filled with beginners who had been at the school for about 6 months.  A few moments pass and slowly but surely all her students appear before her in their training gear.

“Right today ladies and gentlemen, you are going to learn about something called distraction. So first a short vide before going into the theory part. So follow me.”

Jade climbs out of the ring and heads over to an empty office where there is only a TV, DVD player and chairs.  Waiting for everyone to file in and take their seats, Jade placed a DVD into the DVD player and pressed play.

Jade starts to circle Trishelle waiting for her to make her move, as Trishelle starts to stir Jade sets her up and nails her with Jade's Evolution. Jade is immediately on her feet, screaming out at the fans and points towards the back, shouting about the Mean Girls!

“So what went wrong here?”

A few students raised their hands.

“Josie.”

“You got distracted, but nobody was at ringside.”
Josie said as someone else chimed in.

“You took your eye off the ball and it was stupid.”

Jade nodded and turned off the DVD player.

“Yeah it was a dumb thing to do. And Mike was correct… I took my eye off the ball and it was dumb. Now… lets go back to the ring and you will take it turns to wrestle with myself and other students trying to distract you.”

Jade turns off the TV and then opens the door and watches everyone disappear out except for Josie.

“What made you stop and scream at the mean girls? I mean they were out there and they hadn’t done anything.”

Josie asked.

“Honestly… I don’t know.  A moment of madness I guess.”

Jade shrugged, as Josie gave a half smile before leaving the room and joining her fellow classmates.  Jade then leaves the office and closing the door behind her and heading to her students.

Once back with her students, she picks a couple of students to start their match and then alternating the person who would be distracting them including Jade.  Although a serious lesson, everyone was having a little fun including Jade, as everyone tried their best to distract those inside the ring.

The scene soon fades out, as Jade stands on the apron and does her best to distract the people inside the ring.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

Jade Manendez-Arcador Vlog
9th October 2014

”So this week, I won’t be fucking up and making the same mistake as I did last week, and this week I am facing some rookie who made a very large impression last week by visiting Mark and his pet dog and demanding to be hired and demanding what every other female wrestler wants – gold.

Now don’t get me wrong Angelia but with your backstage antic’s last week, you seem to have the attitude of a mean girl, but that’s my opinion but you could just trying to make an impact and a name for yourself.

But over time, that cockiness and your delusions of grandeur will fade… and guess where it will start?  Sunday night… Sunday night will open your eyes that this isn’t training school, where people won’t stop if someone is winded or injured, its actual wrestling, where there is no breaks, no-one telling you what to do and how to wrestle etc… and I am going to relish this chance against you.
You see I co own a wrestling school with my husband and I train all types of people with varying degrees of experience, so I can exploit your lack of ring time, however, I am very much aware that there is a possibility you can fluke a win and’ I will watch out for that.

Now… you may or may not have watched my last match… and you will no doubt mock me for my fuck up, but this time round, I won’t be distracting myself from invisible impostors but distracting myself with you.

So be very prepared Angelia because I won’t be going lightly on you.

user posted image user posted image