Author Topic: Thoughts of Tomorrow. Lead to today.  (Read 375 times)

Offline Equinox

• The Dark Kingdom's only hope
    • View Profile
    • HighSpotHero
Thoughts of Tomorrow. Lead to today.
« on: February 13, 2014, 07:28:58 PM »
 “Mayday Mayday The ship is slowly sinking.
They think I’m crazy but they do know the feeling.
They’re all around me circling like vultures.
They wanna break me and wash away my colors..”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SCENE ONE
Appearing: Michael Hardy and Ms Rocky Mountains

The scene opened to a semi-darkened room with two chairs and those chairs weren't empty they were filled by both Ms Rocky Mountains and The Enigma, Michael Hardy. Ms. Rocky Mountains had a few sheets of paper in front of her while Hardy was dressed ready for battle in his usually attire, his hands pointed like a gun under his chin with a determined look on his face. As if he was in his own mind taking a hell of a ride.

» Ms. Rocky Mountains ¦ SCW Interviewer «
“Michael, I just want to thank you for taking the time to sit down with me and talk about what's been going on with you as of late and everything that you've had to endure over the last several weeks.”

Hardy didn't even speak he merely just nodded his head as Rocky continued.

» Ms. Rocky Mountains ¦ SCW Interviewer ««
“Now you've had a pretty rough last few weeks, I mean they started out good as you made your debut in SCW, well not so good losing your 1st two matches and then you came to SCW after attending Japan National Wrestling and overseas you won the JNW Aerial Division Championship. The next night, You went on to successfully defend that title against the former champion, Kenza Toku only to be attacked by the returning and former JNW Global Champion,  Ivan Ooze and what’s worse is Kenza aided in the attack. Now world on the street is if you don’t win your next match, you not only will never get a shot at the SCW Roulette TV Championship...but you will be possibly gone from SCW, I was hoping we could take a look at your win in Japan and see what transpired after the title win…let’s have a look”

A recap of what happened between the new JNW Aerial Division Champion and Kenza Toku is shown and you can just see the look on Toku's face as the 3 count had finished and new champion was crowned. You also saw Hardy offer a handshake to him after as a sign of respect and tried show respect, but Kenza seemed to have snapped and attacked Hardy and the two would brawl on the outside before getting counted out and having to be separated by officials and referees. The recap ended as Rocky looked over at Hardy who had a bit of a blank expression on his face.

“That must of been hard to watch, but we've gotta know Michael. What's going on with you, we understand how concerned you are for your nephew's well being and having to watch what happened to in your match in Japan and you're obviously constantly re-living that image of that in your head and if that isn’t enough SCW Management has put a strict order on you, the hottest free agent they have signed ever in the history of SCW. You've been pretty quiet with everybody. Now before you answer that we have to know... how is Your Nephew doing?”

Michael moved in his chair a bit as he took a deep breath before finally making eye contact with Rocky.

Michael Hardy
JNW Aerial Division Champion ;;
“He's doing alright, Rocky. He has been better, but his favorite uncle is constantly checking up on him.”

»
“How are you coping as of late?”

Michael Hardy
JNW Aerial Division Champion
“It's difficult, I mean My Nephew's back in Missouri while I'm out here and it's just difficult knowing that he's having a hard time and that I can't be there with him the whole time. I obviously have obligations to the company and I need to attend the shows. I'm representing the company as one of it’s new talent as part of the new talent program so I have a responsibility and as of late I ain’t making the cut. Despite all of the mood swings and how I'm feeling about this... I know that Darien is going to be okay but he would better if I fought harder in that ring and won a few matches taking home a bigger salary... I sometimes blame myself for what happened to him but I know I didn’t cause this and I know by winning the championships I can get more money for treatment and bills. Now as far as my match goes with Japan, I love that place and will gladly go back and kick the every loving crap out of Kenza and Ivan. But that’s not whats the matter at hand right now..I have to win this next match otherwise I am gone from a company in such a short time is like a home to me…like a 2nd family. Like for once in my life I have a person like Mark that has my back in SCW”

Rocky nodded her head and you could see that Michael was still shaken up about the whole ordeal.

“Moving forward from this painful subject or subjects, you're once again in action this week, in the Climax Control Card. Which all leads to if you win or lose..correct?”

Hardy nods his head.

Michael Hardy
JNW Aerial Division Champion;;
“It is a very good possibility and honestly I wouldn't mind it at all. In my mind it doesn't matter if I lose or win tonight but a lot is riding on this and I won’t give up without a fight. I'm the JNW Aerial Division Champion somewhere else but here I feel like a champion every time I step into that ring and I'm still gonna perform at the same level that I perform at now rather I stay in SCW or leave. If I win tonight, then simply I will say this I will keep climbing that ladder til I get a crack at someone like Brother Grimm or Guns For Hire or even the man I have even been in the ring with Twice, JT Starr.”

Rocky nodded her head as she looked down at pieces of paper she had in her hand which must be notes for this sit-down interview.

»
“Speaking of the show you're facing against DANTE MEPHISTO, someone who has yet to show up in the company, what are your thoughts on facing him, somebody you've never been in the ring with before?”.

Michael Hardy
JNW Aerial Division Champion;;
“I'm looking forward to it. I have heard about him. The kid is talented, he's got a lot of heart and that's what I like about the kid, he's got that heart in him and he never gives up. But unfortunately I'm going into this match looking to earn a win and also after my lackluster performance for the last few weeks. I let my emotions get the better of me since I debuted and well this isn’t me. I deserve to be in the SCW, I earned and tonight kid if you beat me you make a statement. Not only do you beat a former Six Time World Champion but you also put me as your first win.”

»
“What about Japan and the people who attacked you, you have yet to really address what happened at JNW’s Show called Universe to Nowhere.”.

Michael Hardy
“I really don't think there is much to even address as well he was star formerly injured and made his return and he decided to do it at my expense, good for him. He's back and he's obviously got his eyes on my championship and he wanted to make an impact in his return. I knew from the beginning as soon as I became JNW’s Aerial Division Champion that I would have a target on my back. I'm not upset or angry with what they did, Ivan did what any opportunist would do and he seized an opportunity. Kenza just was having a bitch fit. I'm not focusing on them right now, I'm focused on earning SCW’s respect and my 1st win and for the record when it comes to the ring it is all I am focused on”.

Rocky flipped the page she had in her hand obviously to more questions or notes for him.

»
“You've been in SCW for a little over two months now, do you have anybody in mind who you'd like to face somewhere down the line for that championship or just anybody in general here at SCW?”

Michael Hardy
“That's a good question, actually Rocky. I'd have to say I'd like to step in the ring with the returning Ivan Ooze, I mean he's the longest reigning JNW Global Champion in the company's history and I've already stated that as one of my goals this year to win that belt and break that record and well it would be nice to face Ivan. JT Starr as well despite his recent change in attitude I'd love to face him and have this belt on the line or none it doesn't matter.
Another would probably have to be... Brother Grimm whenever he is ready, I'd like to step in the ring with him for his Roulette title. I know I don’t deserve a shot at him and that may be months from now, but that's just it Rocky, I am not the same guy I was years ago in other companies. I am better and the roster better take notice because I plan on winning that belt one way or another.”

»
“Alright last question, this upcoming Friday also happens to be Valentines Day, do you have any special plans at all?”

“Currently I am single man, so no. No plans for me..”.

With that he walked off with his red and pink facepaint beaming in the lights.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 11:05:38 PM by EnigmaticSoul »
user posted image

"Joker's of The Dark Kingdom, it's time to take your throne in your own way"!!!

SCW Championship reigns

SCW Roulette Champion (1 time) 06/08/2014-11/09/2014