Author Topic: This train’s being derailed.  (Read 422 times)

Offline Steve Ramone

• This message has been paid for and delivered by the champ the fa
    • View Profile
    • Steve Ramone
This train’s being derailed.
« on: September 10, 2013, 09:45:55 PM »
 Cyrus King wasn’t the only former ACW star who made his debut last Monday Night by challenging a current SCW star but this time is different, Casey Williams who has wrestled in SCW and ACW challenged “The Fearless One” Steve Ramone to a match at Climax Control, no stipulations like the match between Hawkes and King but Steve accepted anyway, can he win?

Cane Garden Bay, Tortola,
September 10th, 2013, 11:00am

It’s been a crazy two weeks.

I was busy preparing for my match against Trauma when I got the call to come to Climax Control which was being held at St. Thomas, I did and then the bombshell dropped, Dixon had lost ACW in a poker game, I repeat, DIXON LOST ACW, HIS COMPANY, IN A POKER GAME!

That man is so fucking lucky that he lost it to Mark Ward.

As a result of this I’m now on the SCW roster alongside pretty much everyone on the ACW roster including Dixon and like Cyrus King I didn’t waste any time in finding an opponent but whilst Cyrus tricked Hawkes into the most one sided No Holds Barred Street Fight in wrestling history (on paper at least) my challenge came to me.

Who was it? Former AWA, ACW and current SCW star “The Freight Train of Pain” Casey Williams, in other words I’m in the exact opposite situation as Cyrus but unlike Hawkes I can actually wrestle, and get girls, and get laid, and actually I actually have a pair of balls with hair on them between my legs.

And most importantly I’ve been wrestling since I was nineteen not counting my brief hiatus after the GWA closed, in other words Casey’s in for a fight.

At the moment me, Charlotte and Sophie are on the beach that’ll play host to Climax Control in a few days whilst I’m listening to my theme song on my IPod, it may not be bikini weather but we can still come here, okay I’m listening to Black Dog Barking by Airborne in general but that song started playing just as the promo started so I figured I’d mention that first, Charlotte’s keeping an eye on Sophie making sure that she stays out of trouble.

“So, you had any luck finding a house in Vegas?” I asked and Charlotte turned to me.

“Some and I managed to find some decent sized houses at reasonable prices but we’ll have to go have a look for ourselves when the first promo period for the next Supercard starts.” Charlotte answered and I nodded. “This whole situation’s pretty crazy though.”

“I maintain that if Dixon had lost the company to someone other than Mark Ward then Dixon would have pulled a Jimmy Hoffa by the end of the week.” I responded and Charlotte nodded in agreement. “He was always a pretty unscrupulous businessman but betting your company on a poker game and losing? Is Dixon suicidal?”

“That or he’s the dumbest wrestling promoter in the history of wrestling.” Charlotte responded with a shrug. “And yes, that’s including places like Raging Bull Wrestling or KCF.” Charlotte added and I frowned, those two feds where some of my earliest feds and…..yeah, there’s a reason you’ve never heard of them.

“I thought our policy regarding my pre GWA days was that I made my pro wrestling debut in the GWA?” I asked and Charlotte just shook her head with a laugh. “I’m serious!”

“You’re just mad that everyone and their mother were making incest jokes about you and Sara.” Charlotte pointed out and I frowned, that was a big reason Sara retired in the first place though I’m surprised that she waited until after the GWA closed to do it. “At least that’s died down and it’s highly unlikely that they’ll make those kind of jokes about you and Sophie.”

“Not unless they want to deal with a pissed off Tie-Kwan-Do Black Belt.” I responded and Charlotte nodded in agreement, before I could say anything else we noticed that Sophie had stopped to stroke a local’s Golden Labrador and ran up. “Sophie, did you ask the man if you could stroke his dog?”

“Yes daddy.” Sophie responded sweetly and I looked at the dog, I’d make an estimate on its age but I’ve known eight year old Labradors who act like four year olds so yeah. “This is Ruby.”

“Don’t worry, she doesn’t bite and definitely wouldn’t bite your daughter.” The local reassured me as we stroked the dog. “Are you here for the wrestling show on Sunday?”

“Here and competing in it!” I responded and the local’s jaw practically dropped when he recognized me.

“Holy crap, you are Steve Ramone?!” The fan asked and I nodded. “Man, I’ve been a fan of yours since the GWA, so glad you’re in SCW.”

“Same here, you want an autograph?” I asked and he nodded enthusiastically, Charlotte took Ruby’s lead to make it a bit easier for him and once the autograph was signed she gave him back the lead and he left. “I’m going to have to get used to that now that I’m with a touring company again.”

“Good thing I brought a book fall of blank papers so that they can get autographs.” Charlotte responded and I nodded. “Well, I think that’s enough for now, Sophie does have to study.” Charlotte added once she checked the time and Sophie pouted. “Sorry Sophie but with us being on the road again your back to me being your teacher.” Charlotte said as she led her away. “You will be joining us Steve?”

“After my promo, see you at the car.” I told her and Charlotte nodded before walking off with a reluctant Sophie behind her, now that I have some time alone I decided to address the camera. “A wise man once said that good things come to those who wait, I’m sure that Cyrus King would’ve gotten a better challenge than Hawkes if he had waited for a challenge to come to him but alas, he didn’t and I did! This week I’m facing SCW’s Freight Train of Pain and a fellow ex-ACW member in the form of Casey Williams and I have to say, I’m starting things off with a bang.”

Not quite the same bang that happened between Lizzie Short, Jessie Salco and Jessie’s boyfriend Shane at the last Climax Control but you get the idea!

“Casey, I remember you from the GWA, at the time I had returned in a managerial role as Jason Stevens’ manager, thank god that was short lived! My point is that you, like I did in the GWA, have grown a lot in such a short time in SCW so I can’t help but see a lot of me in you as a wrestler, obviously you’re a lot bigger than I am but I’m used to fighting bigger men!”

Half my GWA opponents where bigger than me!

“Your problem Casey is that you are too predictable, look at how our seg ended for instance, you tried to punch my head into the ocean with the kiss of death but I’m not a non-wrestler like Shane and Jake are, I’m not some rookie like the Flying Jets, I’ve been wrestling for six years and I’ve seen every single finisher there is in that time, and some that I’ve seen once and never seen again but that’s beside the point, do you really think a punch to the head is going to get me?”

The answer is, nope, just nope.

“Casey, you want to show that I’m over the hill, that my best years are behind me, big guy I’m twenty-five years old, I’m still in the prime of my life! Come tell me that when I’m forty years old and Sophie’s in her late teens, THEN you can tell me that I’m over the hill! THEN you can tell me that I’m past my prime! THEN you can tell me that my best years are behind me but NOT TODAY! I’m living through my best years as a wrestler and I will prove it when I kick your teeth down your goddamned throat!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up!

“It’s an old cliché but this is a classic battle of David vs. Goliath, we have the big dumb oaf in one corner and then there’s me! The small, loveable, handsome hero who will win this match and start my SCW career with a win! Casey, I’ll leave you with this! You have nothing to fear but fear itself and you have no one to fear but “The Fearless One” Steve Ramone!”

I went off to find Charlotte and Sophie as the scene fades.
user posted image