Author Topic: This Should Be Interesting.  (Read 650 times)

Offline Sean Williams

• View Profile
    • Sean Williams
This Should Be Interesting.
« on: February 06, 2012, 04:36:24 PM »

I remember growing up, and learning this sport, it was difficult and I had my share of hospital visits, but at the end of the day I knew wrestling was in my blood, it was in my heart and I never wanted to stop.

Day by day I sit back and think where life can take me, where this career will take me and sometimes I never see a bright future, sometimes its dark and I can never understand why I have this job, or why I decided to choose wrestling as a career.

It's funny because before all the crazy shit that happened with my father and I, he use to take me to wrestling shows, and buy me wrestling memorabilia, and getting the chance and opportunity to meet certain stars.

Hulk Hogan!

Sting!

Even Triple H on different occasions, I remember my first meeting with HHH, it was after a Raw Is War event. I don't know how my dad got backstage tickets, but ever since the meeting I had with HHH, I knew that wrestling was something I always wanted to do.

Dr. Sharon Greene's Office

\'user

The scene opens up inside Dr. Greene's office, Sean is shown leaning up against the wall, looking out the window, down at the busy intersection, he turns and looks at Dr. Greene, and makes his way over to the couch.

Sharon: Before we get down to business, first I need to ask how your weekend was? Anything interesting happen?

Sean laughs.

Sean: I don't have a normal life, so everyday is a interesting day for me.

Sharon: That can be a good thing and it can be a bad thing, depends on how you handle it.

Sean: My life is full of surprised and I'm pretty sure Dr. Richardson sent you over my file, so you know how fucked up my life is.

Sharon: The number one rule in my office is to refrain from using profanity, in my honest opinion using profanity does not help the situation, but only adds more negativity to what is going on around you. The English vocabulary will do just fine without the use of vulgar language.

Sean: And in my defense this is who I am, and this is how I talk. No disrespect towards your doctor, but I have a million and one things going on in my life and I find it funny that the court ordered me to start seeing a therapist again when I had already fulfilled my duties in Philadelphia.

Sharon: Two different states, two different laws.

Sean: I just find it weird that I was asked to speak to someone again, my probation is over and I'm ready to move pass the whole talking to a shrink ordeal, I think I'm better off without them.

And I honestly meant that, why did I need to talk to a shrink again? What difference could she possibly tell me that the other ones haven't. I wasn't to thrilled about having a new psychiatrists, the women barely knew anything about me except what she read on paper and honestly I didn't like her whole attitude and the way she presented herself.

Sean rolls his eyes as he reaches down in his pocket, pulling his iPhone out.

Sean: Once this whole baby drama is over with then I won't have to come and see you anymore. The court feels that I may need to seek help again, especially with this whole baby issue.

Sharon: The states wants to know if your capable of raising a child, let alone take care of one.

Sean: I never asked for this baby.

Sharon: Then you should of made smarter decisions Sean, there are things in life that you can go back and change, and then there are things in life that you can't go back and change, either way it effects your future and right now you may have a baby that you may need to care for.

Just hearing that made the hairs on my skin rise, my body felt weak and my stomach was turning. The thought of me having a baby was foolishness and I know for a fact I wasn't ready for the responsibility.

In reality I figure it was just another attempt of someone trying to get money from me, but I really didn't understand the whole situation until I found out the person who was making accusations.

Sharon: So tell me more about this whole baby incident? Do you know this
[Pauses] Erica Banks and why is it she feels you are denying her child?

Sean: I do know her.

Sharon: Is the baby yours?

Sean pauses, he looks down at his phone and then back up at Sharon. He exhales and places his hand over his head as he starts to talk.

Sean: The only thing I can remember is -

FLASH BACK

Vincent Bank's Condo.

The scene opens up inside Vincent's house, Vincent is shown standing in the door way talking on his phone, pacing back and forth. Erica makes her way from the bedroom and into the living room where Vincent is standing, he hits the end button on his phone and tosses it on the couch.

Erica: He's not going for it.

Vincent: Then maybe he isn't drunk enough, I got some shit that we can put in his drink that will knock him the fuck out.

Erica: I can't believe I let you talk me into this.

Vincent: I never said you had to fuck the boy, I just said we need some of his sperm so we can get you pregnant.

Erica: Doesn't this seem a little weird to you?

Vincent: Ever since I got locked up two months ago, that fucking punk ass bitch Synn has been getting in Sean's ear, and I know Sean has been thinking about leaving me permanently and if that's the case, I need to make sure we are financially stable if he does, and the only other way I can do that is if you have a baby by this punk.

Erica: Well I tried everything, from walking around in my underwear to even teasing him a little bit and he's so fucking drunk that he doesn't even notice the things I am doing to him.

Vincent makes his way pass Erica and heads into the bedroom to find Sean lying across the bed in his underwear, Sean slowly rises up on the bed but falls back into the pile of coke that was beside him.

Vincent: WHAT THE FUCK? THAT'S MY MERCHANDISE!!

Vincent pushes Sean over forcing him to roll off the bed and onto the floor, by hand, he grabs a handful of the coke, dropping it back into the bowl that it was in. Sean slowly gets to his feet and leans up against the dresser.

Vincent: You are so fucking sloppy.

Sean: [Mumbles] its not fair!

Vincent: WHAT BITCH?

Sean: ITS NOT FAIR!

Vincent walks up to Sean grabbing a hold of his face, squeezing hard.

Vincent: LIFE ISN'T FAIR! SO GET OVER IT BITCH! NOW SUCK ME OFF!!

Vincent reaches down in the bowel, he sprinkles a little coke on his index finger and places it under Sean's nose, Sean shakes his head, but Vincent forces it up Sean's nose forcing him to snort it, Sean coughs out trying to control his breath, Vincent grabs a hold of Sean's head again forcing it down as the scene fades to black.

FLASH BACK

Dr. Sharon Greene's Office

The scene opens back up inside Dr. Greene's office, this time Sean is shown standing on his feet, pacing back and forth, he reaches in his pocket, pulling out a cigarette, he reaches for the lighter.

Sharon: No smoking a loud in my office.

Sean: I really need this doctor, and if you don't let me do it in here, then I will go outside and smoke and think about whether or not I want to come back in here or not.

Sharon: I understand, I'll let it slide this time but I need to open the window.

Sharon walks over to the window and cracks it, she makes her way back over to her desk. Sean walks over to the window leaning against it, he lights his cigarette and takes a couple hits before finishing the story.

Sharon: You don't remember what happened next?

Sean: Honestly no, I can tell you that during my time with Vincent, I was heavy into drugs and I was a alcoholic at the time, that was a typical day for us, drugs, sex, alcohol and money.

Sharon: Do you believe it was all set up?

Sean: I believe so yes, but there isn't anything I can do about it now. I have no proof or evidence that they used me or took advantage of me, so my only option is to fight this thing in court.

Sharon: If the baby belongs to you, and has your DNA then there's no way to fight it in court. [Reaches for papers on desk] I have some documents from your case and I hear that Erica is seeking $5,000 a month in child support payments and $56,000 in back child support, correct?

Sean: Yes.

Sharon: So how are you going to handle all of this?

Sean: I barely have $56,000 in my fucking checking account, let alone $5,000 a month for regular child support. I don't know how I got myself in this mess, but its really fucking me up and I don't know what to do.

Sharon: Have you had any suicidal thoughts or maybe thoughts about harming someone else?

Sean: [Laughs] I'm not crazy and I'm definitely not someone who seeks out revenge or harm towards another person. I believe in Karma and I'm pretty sure they'll get what's coming to them.

But in the back of my head I felt a different way, I just knew that I was free from Vincent Banks the day he was sentenced to serve time in Federal Prison, I just knew I was free from Vincent when he had stopped calling and writing, I knew I was free from Vincent when I finished rehab and decided to relocate to Philadelphia to start a new life.

But all this shit has caught up with me and I don't know what to do. I have so much outside drama in my life that its to hard to deal with what's going on around me, or what the future holds for me.

Climax Control was only days away, and once again I was teaming up with Wyatt to take out on two individuals I knew, but don't have a problem with. But how was I suppose to stay focus for this match when I had all this other shit to worry about.

I hadn't talked to Synn in days so I didn't know how he felt about this match, I'm pretty sure he would be out there in support of Sinful Obsession, but how would he feel knowing that I was participating in this match, and what if the outcome of the match isn't something he likes.

But I couldn't let that bother me, this match was important, Title or Non-Title, I had to continue my streak here in SCW and again prove to not only myself, but the people around me about how serious I am, and how dedicated I am to my career.

I wanted to call Synn and talk to him about this match, just to kind of see where his head was out, to get his feelings toward the match, but it was hard getting in touch with that man, lately his life has been very busy, especially dealing with Despy.

But I can't let the fact that I'm facing these two men, the same two men who have a close relationship with the man I am in love with.

Sharon: I really think you should find a way to handle this whole dilemma and I mean fast. I can see that you want change in your life, and you have changed. Just looking over your past, your records, hospital visits, jail visits, it seems to me that you really have tried to change your life and move forward from all the past drama!

Sean: I try.

Sharon: Then don't let this stand in your way. You are a smart individual who just hit a couple bumps in the road, but this road that your on still has a long way to go before you finally reach the end of that road and I think you should keep your head to the sky and just keep moving forward.

Sean: And I'm paying you for this?

Sharon: I'm pretty sure your friends may have given you the same advice I did, but you have to understand that sometimes it's better to hear advice from a total stranger then the people you know, not all the time will your friends or family be honest with you. I only know what I read off this paper about you, but your the only one who knows the true Sean Williams and you have a lot on your plate.

Sean: So what do you suggest I do?

Sharon: Stay confident and don't let your past demons, and anything else that doesn't matter in your life bring you down. You said earlier when we talked that you were getting ready for an important match, then that should be your main focus, not this drama.

Sean sighs.

Sharon: This drama you will have to deal with for a long time, but in due time it will eventually go away, as for right now you need to focus on your career and whats happening now. It may be tough to push aside, the whole baby mess, but I know you can and you can't really do anything about it until the DNA test come back, once that comes back and we find out if your the father or not, then you shouldn't stress.

Sean: I guess your right.

Sharon: I really would like to follow up with you again, how about next week?

Sean: Just shoot me an e-mail, and we can go from there.

Sharon: I don't do the e-mail thing, but I will definitely call you to set up an appointment and honestly I would like to thank you for meeting with me.

Sean smiles as he walks over to her desk, he embraces her with a hug and makes his way towards the door as the scene fades.

30 Minutes Later

The scene opens up outside Sean's building, standing in a pair of basketball shorts and wife beater, Sean dials Synn's number, after two rings, it goes to voice mail.

You have reached the voicemail of Synn, after the tone, please leave a message.

Sean: Hey Synn, I know I haven't been very talkative the last couple of days and I do want to apologize for that. I've been very busy dealing with this court and baby drama and I really didn't want to bring you into the mix, I really hate bringing my problems into your life which is why I don't come around as much as I do, or even tell you things that are going on because I feel embarrassed. [Pauses] I'm pretty sure you will be ringside for my match at Climax Control and that's fine, I just hope that after the match we can still be close, and not have any problems because I want you to know that this is my career, this is my life and I can't lay down for anyone. I know the relationship you have with Sinful Obsession and I hope that this match can go down the middle with no involvement from anyone. This match is important to me Synn and I won't hold back, I just don't want you to be mad at me.

BEEP!

Sean sighs as the voice mail time ended, he ends the call and slides his phone back into his pocket. He walks over to his car and jumps in, driving off down the boulevard heading towards the gym as the scene fades to black.
>