Author Topic: THREE IN A MATCH  (Read 771 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
THREE IN A MATCH
« on: September 30, 2022, 05:25:02 PM »
THREE IN A MATCH FOR A SHOT AT THE ROULETTE CHAMPIONSHIP

Narrator:  Bea has been recognized by Management by her recent performance and now they have placed her into a Triple Threat Roulette Rules match against Jessie Salco and Mercedes Vargas. The winner of this match moves on to High Stakes XII to face the Roulette Champion for their Championship.

DOUBLE THE FUN

The scene opens and we see Bill and Bea Barnhart, and their English Bulldog Iris, at their home in Lawrenceville, Georgia. They’re relaxing in their backyard before taking off to Henderson, Nevada, where Bea has a Triple Threat match with the winner to challenge the Roulette Champion at High Stakes XII. Bea is standing at the barbecue cooking food while Bill is sitting in a chair under a patio umbrella and Iris is walking around their backyard looking for an intruder to chase off. The camera person assigned to them indicates they are now live broadcasting. Bea looks up from the barbeque into the camera.

Bea:  Thanks for taking time to join us at our home in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Although it is always nice to be on tour with Sin City Wrestling when we are back in the United States we like to fly back home and keep up with things here at home. I have a match coming up at Climax Control 343 which is on Sunday, October 2, 2022, at the Dollar Loan Center in Henderson, Nevada. This match is a Triple Threat Roulette Rules match with the winner of this match, me of course, moves on to High Stakes XII to challenge the Roulette Champion for their Championship.

Bill:  You’re on your for this event Bea. I’ll stay stay at home with Iris for this event. I feel bad for Iris that we left her for a long time during our tour in India. It will be fun for me and Iris to have bonding time, and of course we can do lots of eating challenges, until the next event I’m scheduled for and then I’ll travel again.

Bea:  Not a problem Bill. I’m ready to win this match and challenge for the Roulette Championship. Triple Threat matches are double the fun of regular matches as I get to destroy two opponents instead of one.

BEA’S HISTORY AGAINST JESSIE SALCO AND MERCEDES VARGAS

Bea does some things with the food on the barbeque grill then she returns her focus to the camera.

Bea:  I have no experience facing off against Jessie Salco as this is our first match against each other. I’m aware that although Jessie was successful in the past she has become a non-issue in the Federation since those successes. If anything she is the annoying fly that buzzes around your head when you’re trying to do something whether cooking on the barbeque or having a swim at the pool.

Bea swats a fly with a flyswatter and it drops dead hard to the concrete patio deck.

Bea:  Yep! I’ll swat Jesse Salco down like I just did to that fly. Mercedes Vargas, on the other hand has been one of those wrestlers I haven’t been able to defeat yet. We faced off against each other at Climax Control 277, Climax Control 287, and Climax Control 324. Although I could stand in front of the camera and lie my ass off, as the majority of wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling do, and claim that I defeated Mercedes Vargas I can’t do that. I’m an honest person and I admit that I have three losses and no wins against Mercedes. That doesn’t mean I’m going to lose this Sunday. Triple Threat matches can work several ways. You can have your two opponents gang up on you and take you out and you lose the match. Sometimes one of your opponents takes out one of the wrestlers so that the match comes down to you and them. I have no idea how this match is going to go, or how it will end, but I’m planning on walking away the winner and moving on to challenge for the Roulette Championship.

Bea stops talking when Iris spots a cat that jumped over the fence and  is running around in their backyard. Iris tries hard to catch the cat but her chubby self is no match for a sleek cat and the cat easily runs toward the fence, leaps up, and drops into the neighbor’s backyard.

Bill:  Har har har!!! Iris you need to work out and get into shape so you can chase, and actually catch, a cat that is intruding in your backyard.

TRIPLE THREAT MATCHES ARE DOUBLE THE FUN

Bea is done cooking the food on the barbecue and she places the items on a large plate then places the plate on the patio table. Iris waddles over to get some of the food and the three eat for a time before Bea continues with her comments.

Bea:  I want everyone to know that I feel Triple Threat matches are double the fun. Why? Because I get to beat down two opponents instead of the normal one opponent. I get to defeat two opponents in a match instead of the normal one opponent. And when you add into the equation that when I win I get to face the Roulette Champion at High Stakes XII you see why I’m excited to be in this match.

Bill:  The way you took care of Candy in your last match shows you have what it takes to become Roulette Champion. Although I’m staying here in Lawrenceville, Georgia, while you travel to Henderson, Nevada for Climax Control 343, you’ll do great. You won’t be able to hear me cheering you on but you know I’m cheering for you to win.

Bea:  I wish to bring up a prior contest that you and Iris participated in as it gives a great example of how I’ll fight my opponents and come out the winner. It was two years ago when you, me, and Iris, attended the Gwinnett County Fair here in Lawrenceville, Georgia. We were walking around taking in the exhibits, games, and rides, when we came across a sign stating they are having a pizza eating contest. Remember I told you that the way you and Iris devour pizza, and even more so when you two have a competition between you two, that neither of you give up and it always comes down to a panel of judges deciding the winner and often the win came by a close margin.

Bill:  Those viewers who saw that pizza eating contest will love reliving the contest. For those viewers who were not able to see the pizza eating contest they will get informed at this time.

Bea:  We were not aware that Dalphne, Fred, Velma, Shaggy, and Scooby Doo were also attending the Gwinnett County Fair that day. I remember when we turned the corner and came face-to-face with Daphne, Fred, Velma, Shaggy, and Scooby Doo. It turned out that I admired Daphne and she admired me. Fred and Velma were less interested in others. And, of course, Scooby Doo admired Iris and Iris admired him. As for  you and Shaggy you each admired the other. One of the things that you two had in common was that you two loved entering food eating contests and the same went for Scooby Doo and Iris.

Bill:  Fill in the viewers on how the contest went.

Bea:  The participants were in teams of two members. You were teamed with Iris and Shaggy was teamed with Scooby Doo. There were, if I remember correctly, five or six other couples in the pizza eating contest. The contest rules were simple. The timer would start and all the teams had 15 minutes to eat as much pizza as they could. The team that ate the most pizza without puking would be declared the winner. The Serving Staff came out and laid a large pepperoni pizza on each table. If any of the contestants finished that large pepperoni pizza and Serving Staff would quickly drop another one on the table for the contestants to eat. You and Iris took a huge lead over the other contestants except for Shaggy and Scooby as your two teams were basically tied. In five minutes the  other teams quit because of how well your team and Shaggy’s team was doing and they knew they couldn’t compete and win. So the last ten minutes it was a competition between your two teams. When the buzzer sounded you, Iris, Shaggy, and Scooby Doo, stopped eating and it was obvious all of you were bloated with your stomachs bulging out and you four burping and farting loudly. The contest was so close they had to weigh the remaining amount of pizza and it turned out that you and Iris won by a few ounces of pizza.

Bill:  Shaggy and Scooby Doo, being great friends and competitors, accepted that we won and we congratulated each other.

Bea:  Here’s the part of the story concerning the pizza eating contest at Gwinnett County Fairgrounds that relates to me going up against Jessie Salco and Mercedes Vargas. Not more than five minutes after you four completed the pizza eating contest Shaggy exclaimed that he remembers seeing a booth on the other side of the fairgrounds that was selling Banana Splits and funnel cake. I remember him looking at you, Iris, and Scooby Doo, then he exclaimed: LET’S GET OVER THERE BILL! I’M HUNGRY! and I remember you responding YEAH ME TOO! so you, Shaggy, Scooby Doo, and Iris, took off. I looked at Daphne and she looked at me and we starting shaking our heads as we couldn’t believe the impossible eating abilities of you, Shaggy, Iris, and Scooby Doo.

Bill:  And that relates to Jessie and Mercedes how?

Bea:  Because I’m like you, Shaggy, Scooby Doo, and Iris, in that they can take a lot and still keep going. In wrestling matches I’ve proved, over and over again, that if an opponent can get hits on me I keep getting up and going after them. I don’t give up when I’m full just like the four of you didn’t give up after you were full from participating in the pizza eating contest. No matter what Jessie and Mercedes bring to our match I’ll bring more. No matter what Mercedes and Jessie do to me in the match I’ll do more. I’ll refuse to stop fighting until the Timekeeper’s bell rings, Justin announces my win, and the Referee raises my hand in victory!

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bea gives a stern look into the camera.

Bea:  For my closing comments I want to send a message to my fans who will be in Henderson, Nevada, for Climax Control 343. I’m having a meet-and-greet session backstage and I want you to join me for conversation and I’ll have a small gift for you. As for my closing comments on my opponents I’ll start with you Jessie. My research shows that you held Championships four or five times during your time in Sin City Wrestling. However the total combined time for you being a Champion is well less than one year. That’s not very impressive when you have that many Championships but the total combined amount of time you held possession of the Championship was short. Now before you spout off on me due to my comments about you I’ll admit that my only Championship to date was the Mixed Tag Team and it wasn’t as long a reign as I expected. At least I’m honest unlike someone I know.

Bea waves her hand in a motion that she is dismissing Jessie Salco like she is last week’s trash.

Bea:  Mercedes I have a lot of respect for you. You’ve accomplished a hell of a lot in the sport of wrestling. You’ve defeated me three times in three matches. I can’t deny that. I can’t even try to talk my way out of those losses. But there is something that comes into play. In recent history you have been winning matches here and there occasionally but not much in the way of Championships. I can’t do much in the way of trash talking about that because I only have the one Championship to my name so far. However come Climax Control 343 I’ll defeat you and Jessie and get my shot at the Roulette Championship at High Stakes XII. Mercedes to bring up a comparison I would put you in the same category as one of the most amazing and successful women wrestlers in the history of the sport of wrestling and that is The Fabulous Moolah. She was involved in the sport of wrestling for close to 50 years and was a top name wrestler for over 30 years. But, Mercedes, one thing Moolah had that you’re having now is that her age caught up with her and she wasn’t able to be at the top of her game due to her advancing age. That’s what I see with you, Mercedes, and it saddens me that you’re too proud to realize your decline in the sport of wrestling andthat you should go into retirement. The more you age and continue to step into the ring as an active wrestler the worse you’re looking. When I defeat you and Jessie at Climax Control 343 your career is over unless you want to continue to try to be what you no longer are. I’m planning on sending the two of you into retirement. You have to remember how it used to feel for you two to be loved, respected, admired, and adored, by the fans. But you two lost that from the fans. Too bad for you two eh? Jessie you’ve seen better days and Mercedes you’re one step from walking into a retirement home. Kinda like watching a SpongeBob Squarepants episode where the over-the-hill Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy, who retired from crime fighting, hang out all day in the retirement home drooling slobber down their chins. Har har har!!! But me? I’m what Sin City Wrestling is about these days. You’re ancient history. I’m current history!

Bea points to herself.

Bea:  Jessie. . .Mercedes. . .I’m the future of wrestling and the future of Sin City Wrestling. You two are the past. I’m fresh, clean, and exciting, and you are last week’s trash. See you two at Climax Control 343 to accept an ass kicking at my hands. I’ll be leaving Lawrenceville, Georgia, to fly out to Henderson, Nevada, shortly. Bye!

Bea gives the CUT sign to the camera person and they turn off the camera feed and our screen goes dark.