Author Topic: This Means War!  (Read 321 times)

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
This Means War!
« on: October 28, 2016, 11:12:34 AM »
 Shortly after they made their presence known at Climax Control 162, calling out Dmitri for his heinous attack on their manager and mentor, Casey Williams, Dying Breed members Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell rush back to Las Vegas to check on Casey and his kids, who are scarred due to the actions of Dmitri.  Andrew takes Casey to the hospital while Ivan watches Noelle and Drew.  A few hours later, Andrew and Casey return, Casey’s arm in a sling as Casey’s arm was broken from falling on it after Dmitri caused Casey to pass out on top of many bruises on Casey’s face.

A few days later, Dying Breed members Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell are seen driving around in Sacramento, California; where the Halloween edition of Climax Control is taking place. Andrew looks forward to getting back into singles action again following the teams loss to the Unholy Alliance, Roulette Champion James Tuscini and Dmitri, a man who will have hell to pay by Dying Breed for their actions to Casey Williams, and they are hopeful J2H will defeat him at Climax Control. The duo are holding hands and they decide to visit the California Museum of History, Women and the Arts to check out the California Hall of Fame, they discuss the World Series, the fact Andrew is in a fatal 4 way match, and how happy they are to have come out of the closet.

Andrew-I am glad people know that we are an item.

Ivan-Me too, I am just relieved to have come out, much like Billy Gilman, child country singer did a few years ago.  He, like us, was afraid of being shunned for being gay in an industry that frowns upon it.

Andrew-I know, I didn’t expect he was gay growing up, as I was a fan of his music.

Ivan smiles when he hears Andrew talk about the fact they were both liked Billy Gilman’s music, and they didn’t expect him to be gay, and they arrive outside the museum, as Ivan changes the topic to baseball.

Ivan-I am glad to see the Cubs in the World Series, as they haven’t been in it in 71 years, and haven’t won it in 108 years.

Andrew-Not only that, but look at the Indians, who hold the 2nd longest drought in World Series wins, last winning it in 1948.

Ivan-I know, either way, one of the 2 longest droughts for teams who have made it to the World Series will end this year.

Andrew-Yeah, I gotta get ready for my match against Chris Shipman, Steve Ramone and Travis Nathaniel Andrews Sunday, as its my first singles match in over a year.

Ivan-Agreed, and we need to figure out what should be done with Dmitri as well.

Andrew-Agreed.

They kiss before getting out of the car and walk towards the entrance to the museum as he calls our Chris Shipman.

Andrew-Chris, you act like such a big man here talking about how I would talk about my previous successes here in SCW, but guess what, I am not going to, because like you said, it doesn’t matter.  I am looking towards the future, and destroying you for what you did in Casey William’s last match here in SCW.  I saw what you did, and know what you are about, and am not afraid of you, and am willing to go to whatever lengths to end your career permanently.

Andrew breathes as he turns his attention to TNA.

Andrew-Travis, you may think I am not as talented as you, but I, unlike you, have held gold in SCW.  It is you who shouldn’t be in the same ring as me, or anyone else in this match for that matter.  Steve Ramone, like me, has won championships here in SCW.  Chris Shipman, who hasn’t won gold here, is at least talented.  You are just a joke and a sad excuse of a wrestler.  You may mock me because I am a much bigger man than you, but then again, I am just more powerful than you, and will showcase that come Sunday.

Andrew looks intense as he turns his attention to Steve Ramone.

Andrew-Steve, the only other man in this match to have won SCW gold.  I don’t like you, but I respect what you have done for this company, minus your current situation with Kaylee, but what you do behind closed doors is your business.  When we get inside that ring, I will throw you around the ring like you have never been dominated before, and there is not a damn thing you can do to stop me from emerging victorious in this match.

Ivan and Andrew both smile and cackle with them approaching the Hall of Fame as the scene fading to black.

Title reigns
N/a