Author Topic: A Night With Liz Smalls  (Read 1489 times)

Offline DrakeGreen

• Mr. Showtime
    • View Profile
    • Drake Green
A Night With Liz Smalls
« on: November 27, 2014, 02:09:00 AM »
 November 29th, 2014 - Drake Green’s Penthouse Condo; Las Vegas, NV - 9:00 PM

[The scene fades in with Drake Green cooking in his marble countertop kitchen. He seems noticeably overwhelmed as he tries to stir some shrimp that is in a frying pan. He takes a sip out of a beer bottle as he wipes some flour off of his dark blue button up shirt thats rolled up at the sleeves. He’s wearing a pair of faded blue jeans with a white belt, and a pair of older Chuck Taylor sneakers; much more casual than we are used to seeing him. There’s a buzz at the front door and Drake picks up his head from the stove. He takes one last sip of his beer before tossing it in the garbage can. He sniffs the air above the stove and takes in his humble attempt at a romantic dinner, checking on it before he goes to the door. He walks around the corner, out of the kitchen, and down the hallway. On his way he places a Listerine patch on his tongue and then fixes his messy hair in the hallway mirror. He smiles at himself before opening the door and seeing his date for the evening, Liz Smalls.]

Drake: Hi.

[He flashes his bright green eyes at her in an almost cheesy way.]

[Liz smiles, sneaking in as Drake held the door open. Liz was wearing a classy black dress, with matching heels. Her bright blonde hair was a startling contrast to the dress. A flower was tucked in her hair. The ‘Coast 2 Coast Covergirl’ sat her Chanel bag down on the coffee table in the living room, looking around.]

Liz: This is a nice place. Oh em gee, did you decorate yourself?

[The bombshell admires the artwork and other trinkets that line the walls and shelves in Drake’s home. Drake chuckles a bit.]

Drake: I wish I had this kind of taste. The realtor suggested a decorator that she uses.

[He makes his way back over to the stove and stirs the shrimp thats sitting in the pan atop the gas ‘Viking’ range. He looks back up at Liz and smiles again.]

Drake: Did you want something to drink? Wine or anything?

Liz: You do know I’m only 20, right?

[Liz sits down on the couch, crossing her legs as she does.]

Liz: Oh! When I used to go out with Delia, we would buy out VIP and I’d drink my ‘juice’. So I can totally handle some wine, but...its up to you.

[Drake has a bit of a surprised look on his face.]

Drake: Actually I had no idea. The way you carry yourself, you’re so mature.

[He rolls his eyes slightly without her noticing and then makes his way around the giant island in the kitchen and over to where Liz is sitting.]

Drake: Do you want to pick a bottle? They’re over there.

[He points to a giant wine fridge built in inside of his living room. Liz stands up, walking over to get a better view of it. The selection is incredible, most of which Liz has never even heard of.]

Liz: Hmmm, how about you pour me a glass of whatever would make me feel...good.

[She giggles playfully, walking over to a mirror in the living room, fixing her hair, observing her makeup. She reaches up, pulling the flower out of her hair and sitting it on the stand holding the mirror.]

Liz: So, Drake, what’s the deal? Back when I was doing promotional stuff with you for Barry, you acted like I was an annoying little brat. Now you want to wine and dine me?

Drake: I make it a point to not…”shit where I eat” so to speak. Barry is not only my best friend he’s also my agent. I wouldn’t wanna put him into a situation where it could get...complicated. Red or white?

[Drake heads for the wine fridge.]

Liz: White is fine please.

[Drake pours her a glass, handing it to her. Liz holds it up, staring at it. Drake pours himself a glass next.]

Liz: Is this gonna taste good or am I gonna gag?

[Drake can’t help but smile at her as her naivety makes her cute in an almost helpless kind of way.]

Drake: Honestly, I have no idea. But if it does...we can open every bottle in there until we find one you like, deal?

Liz: Deal!

[Liz smiles, standing up and clanking glasses with Drake. She takes a quick drink, sipping it carefully as it goes down smoothly.]

Liz: Mmmm. Thats really good.

[She takes another sip before sitting back on the couch.]

Liz: Join me?

[He looks over at the shrimp on the stove and then turns back towards Liz.]

Drake: Sure.

[He walks over to the couch and sits a few inches away from her. He can’t help but check out her legs as he sits across from her. He runs his hand through his hair before taking another sip of wine.]

Drake: So tell me something about Liz Smalls I don’t know. Something I can’t read about in a magazine or in one of your…

[He does air quotes.]

Drake:...Liz Facts.

[He smiles as he takes another sip awaiting her response.]

Liz: Hmmm, there’s alot that nobody knows about me.

[She takes a sip of her wine before sitting the glass down on the table in front of her.]

Liz: I guess something nobody really see’s is that alot of the stuff said about me really bothers me. I know I haven’t always been, um, perfect. I’ve made alot of mistakes but so do most other 19-20 year old girls who have been spoiled their entire lives.

[She looks down at her manicured hands in her lap.]

Liz: Sometimes I want to just slap everyone and tell them to leave me alone, but then...I’d look weak if I gave in, right?

[He tilts his head as if he’s taken back by the deep response. He sets his glass of wine down on the reclaimed wood table in front of them, just inches away from hers, and crosses his legs as he angles his body toward her.]

Drake: No, you wouldn’t. Something I’ve learned is that no matter what “they” think...you’ve got to get that emotion out. That feeling…

[He taps himself on his heart.]

Drake:...it doesn’t go away on it’s own.

Liz: I guess you’re right, but, doesn’t make it any easier. When you are as...um, how do I put this?

[Liz contemplates the word choices in her head.]

Liz: Popular as I am, people will always say something negative. Like, I’ve been called a quitter because I left SCW because of my concussion. The same one’s who call me a quitter don’t realize or understand that I’m extra careful because my daddy died in a ring. I don’t want that to happen to me, Drake.

[The Covergirl looks down, a smile on her face as she continues talking, but its not because she’s happy, more to mask her emotions.]

Liz: Whatever. They’re idiots anyway.

[Drake nearly knocks over both glasses of wine when he hears what Liz just said.]

Drake: What do you mean your dad died in a ring?

[Liz notices the sudden change in Drake’s demeanor.]

Liz: Well...my daddy was wrestling in Cali and, I was home in bed. My daddy never lived with us, so I had no idea he was even wrestling that night, I didn’t even know what wrestling was. I was only 3 at the time.

[She leans back against the back of the couch, inhaling a deep breath, fighting through the nerves.]

Liz: Anyway, he had a match and...at the end, his opponent punched him in the chest.

[She pauses again, fighting back tears, but not wanting to look emotionally unstable around Drake, especially since this is the first time they’ve spent time together away from a business setting.]

Liz: My daddy went down, and he never got up. The referee stopped the match, and medic people tried to help, but there was nothing they could do. His heart had literally stopped in the ring, in front of hundreds of people. They all saw my daddy die…

[Drake immediately grabs his glass of wine and pounds the rest of it, trying to hide the haunting expression on his face. He stands up and beelines toward the bottle resting on the kitchen island. He fills his glass and with his back turned to Liz, takes a huge breath and exhales. He turns back to her.]

Drake: I had no idea. That must’ve been tough.

[Liz picks up her own glass, taking another drink.]

Liz: It was. The worse thing is I was so young, that I barely remembered him. My mommy never even told me what happened to him for the longest time. She just acted like he disappeared, so I grew up resenting him, thinking he left me or something.

[She stands up, walking into the kitchen, looking at the shrimp sizzling before turning back towards Drake, walking closer to him. Her perfume is intoxicating as she stands right in front of him.]

Liz: Didn’t realize you cared so much. You looked pretty freaked out when I told you about my daddy.

[Drake is almost speechless.]

Drake: I..umm..I don’t even know. I...My father died in the ring when I was seven.

Liz: Wait, are you serious?

[Liz stares at Drake, reading the confused expression on his face.]

Liz: What happened Drake?

Drake: He...he was in a tag match and these guys just…

[Drake takes another huge sip of wine.]

Drake: They were aggressive and...his neck broke. They said it was instantaneous.

[He finishes the rest of the glass before pouring more and topping off Liz’s glass.]

Drake: Wow, this got deep pretty quick, huh?

Liz: Drake, I’m sorry. I had no idea.

[Liz takes a bigger drink than normal, sitting her glass down on the island in the kitchen. She then takes Drake’s glass from him, sitting it next to hers.]

Liz: Why don’t you sit down, and I’ll get the shrimp ready for us?

[Drake stares into her eyes. He thinks for a moment about how he expected this night to start off, and end, and how that couldn’t be further from how it’s actually playing out. He places his hand on top of hers and smiles at her.]

Drake: No. I have never cooked for a girl before. I got this.

[He smiles again and she smiles back.]

Drake: But you can stay right there while I finish if you want.

Liz: Well, okies. I’m not the best cook anyway honestly. Betcha didn’t know that about me either.

[Liz giggles, walking across the kitchen floor, her heels clanking. She seats herself at the table, looking down at the expensive plate and silverware in front of her.]

Liz: I’m not too hungry, I’m actually a little nervous. Yasss I’m nervous.

[Liz realizes she left her wine glass on the island and sighs.]

Liz: Can you get my wine for me pleeeease? I left it on the island and I don’t feel like getting up right now. I probably shouldn’t have wore heels to a dinner at someone’s house.

[She giggles again, but its Liz...she has to always put out this image, the high class, expensive taste, spoiled Covergirl image. The dress, heels, and expensive handbag tie into that image.]

Drake: Sure.

[He gently grabs her glass of wine by the stem and walks it over to Liz and sets it down in front of her.]

Drake: You look great. I mean...great. But if you’re not comfortable...you’ll look great barefoot too.

[He winks at her as he walks back over to the stove.]

Liz: Is your floor super clean? I wouldn’t wanna mess up my pedi. Do you know how much my pedi’s cost?

[And this is probably the Liz Smalls he was expecting. He responds without looking back to her.]

Drake: The lady comes every morning and charges me $100 so it better be clean. Oops.

[As he stirs the shrimp he realizes that he burnt the hell out of his dinner.]

Drake: Umm...you like take out?

Liz: What about shrimp???

[Liz stands up, slowly reaching down and removing her heels, sitting them at the bottom of the island in the kitchen. She walks over to look at the shrimp and see’s what Drake was talking about, and pouts.]

Liz: Buuut I can’t eat take out. Mommy always told me I could get fat if I eat stuff like that.

[Drake turns to her. He looks her up and down and then moves a bit of her hair out of her face and tucks it behind her ear.]

Drake: It would take A LOT of take out…

[He picks up his glass of wine and takes another large sip and then swirls the wine around in the glass.]

Drake: Can I tell you a secret?

Liz: Mmmhm!

[Liz replies matter of factly.]

Liz: I’m like the best at keeping secrets! I didn’t even tell anyone that Tessa used to fart in public when Mean Girls would do appearances.

[Liz, realizing she spilled the secret, puts a manicured hand over her mouth as if to say ‘oooops’. Drake can’t help but let out a laugh.]

Drake: Ok, my secrets not that bad. I don’t know a god damn thing about wine. That thing was here when I bought the place and I just filled it up ‘cause I thought it would make me look more sophisticated or something.

Liz: THAT’s your secret?

[She laughs, and finishes the rest of her glass, feeling it a little since its been awhile since she’s drank. She sits the glass down.]

Liz: Well, you have good taste. Hashtag...Liz Fact.

[A laugh slips out again and he’s actually surprised he’s laughing at that and having a good time with Liz. He takes a deep breath.]

Drake: Why did you agree to come here? I mean, I gotta be honest...I have a pretty bad reputation with SCW Bombshells…

Liz: Honestly...wait, we should probably sit down first. My head is spinning a little.

[Liz grabs Drake’s arm, over-dramatizing it a bit in typical Liz fashion as he helps her over to the couch. They both sit down and Liz giggles.]

Liz: Okies...thankies. Sorry, I’m feeling that wine a little bit. But um…

[She pauses]

Liz: I came because, why not? You’re a successful, attractive, smart guy and I had time to kill in Vegas. Okies, I’m lying, I wanted to make sure I stayed out of trouble while I’m here. I wasn’t the um...most innocent bombshell when I worked here. I got into some incidents at the clubs and I kinda wanna avoid that this time. But, what about you and Misty? Give me the juicy details because I can’t stand that gremlin.

[Drake stares down for a moment and then looks up at Liz.]

Drake: There’s not much to tell.

[He leans back on the couch.]

Drake: We tried it and it just didn’t work.

Liz: So what about the other bombshells? I didn’t really hear much about your bad reputation with them. Spill it!

[Drake gets a little flustered which is highly unusual for the over-confident former Heavyweight Champion.]

Drake: I’ve done some things I’m not proud of. With people I’m not proud of but…

[He looks in her eyes.]

Drake: You have really nice eyes.

[He quickly tries to change the subject.]

Liz: Thankies!!!

[Liz almost on cue, batts her eyes at the compliment.]

Liz: When I was little, I did a lot of commercials but none for my eyes really. I did hair and toothpaste commercials. Now, I have my own nail polish. Maybe I should do commercials for eye-wear or something.

[She giggles, patting his lap with her hand.]

Liz: You have...nice facial hair. I like the stubble, rough look...you can pull it off.

Drake: It’s complete laziness. No thought of style was put into it at all.

[He cracks a smile.]

Drake: Can you believe they want me to grow a mustache for this movie?

Liz: JUST a mustache thingy???

[Drake laughs.]

Drake: YES! I told Barry I’d up his cut if he gets them to let me drop it. I do not want my face on a million posters with a mustache.

Liz: Yassss thats GA-ROSS! You HAVE to get them to drop that.

[She laughs, also leaning back now, kicking her feet up onto his coffee table, without asking.]

Liz: Sooo, since we’re not eating now, thanks to you being a worse cook than me, tell me about yourself. What don’t I know about you? I already told you something about me!

[Drake finishes off his glass and again leans back on the couch, lifting his feet up on to the table and setting his Chuck Taylor’s next to Liz’s bare feet.]

Drake: What do you want to know...I’ll tell you anything you want.

Liz: Well, how did you get where you are? I was raised in entertainment. I started off competing in beauty pageants as a little girl, and was noticed by agents, which lead to commercials and photoshoots and then Maybelline and now wrestling.

[Liz, saying all of that in one breath quickly, takes time to suck in a deep gulp of air, smiling after.]

Liz: You have to have a story behind the success.

Drake: It’s always been about the wrestling. After my dad passed away my brother and I were raised by his best friend and tag team partner Max. We were a tag team and then..

[Drake pauses for a second and leans forward. His eyes water for a moment before he realizes it and he catches himself. He clears his throat and then looks up and over at Liz.]

Drake: I haven’t had an easy life. My brother passed away about eight years ago now. It’s been….not easy. And then Max just this summer. You know I have a sister who lives with her mom in California but...it’s kind of lonely. I think that’s why I just shut down around people sometimes. Everyone knows Mr. Showtime but that’s not me, you know? It’s an act. It’s a job.

[Even as Drake tries hiding his emotions, Liz can pick up on them. She gives his leg a gentle rub.]

Liz: I understand, believe me. So many people look at us, and they think we’re invincible or something because we wrestle, but, at the end of the day, we’re normal people too. Well, not normal, I’d never be BASIC...but you know what I mean.

[She laughs, hoping her joke can help him cheer up a little.]

Liz: I’m really sorry about your brother, and your family life though. Its hard to enjoy life when you lose people that mean so much to you. If you don’t mind me asking, what happened to your brother?

[Drake lets out a deep exhale.]

Drake: It was a car accident. He was on his way home from a barbecue on the Fourth of July, meeting some producers for some action movie. If you thought I’m good looking you shouldve seen this guy. He had that look...that Hollywood look. It’s a shame...he was my best friend in the world.

Liz: I’m sorry...but, you know he would be proud of you, right? I mean look at you. Drake Green, former world champion, movie star, the talk of Vegas. How could he NOT be proud?

[Drake stares at his empty glass of wine for what seems like a long moment. He turns to Liz with a look on his face like he just thought of something.]

Drake: Hey...you wanna know something about me that nobody around here knows?

[Liz notices him stare at the empty glass and takes it upon herself to get up, and bring the bottle that Drake had previously opened over to the couch. She hands the bottle to him, before walking to the island to retrieve her empty glass. She returns to the couch, kicking her feet back up on the coffee table and holding her glass towards him.]

Liz: Fill me up please…

[As Drake pours them both a glass, she smiles, sipping it.]

Liz: Now, go ahead and tell me what nobody else knows!

[He finishes pouring, finishing the bottle, and then takes a quick sip.]

Drake: I am a classically trained ballroom dancer.

[Liz was in the middle of a sip and nearly lost it at Drake’s revelation. She puts a hand over her mouth and swallows before laughing.]

Liz: YOU...a ballroom dancer? You’re kidding, right?

[Drake chuckles.]

Drake: Nope. I would totally dominate Dancing With the Stars.

[He takes another sip.]

Liz: Thats actually pretty funny, I’d totally pay to see it.

[She glances straight ahead of her, looking at her feet and then his Chuck’s right next to her.]

Liz: I’ve actually learned alot about you tonight. Like, never have you cook me dinner again or I’ll starve.

[They both chuckle, and turn their attention to each other.]

Liz: And that you have alot more to you than just being the handsome wrestler/actor guy thingy.

[Drake stares at her for a second. He looks over her golden hair and supple lips and bites his bottom lip.]

Drake: How much would you pay?

Liz: Hmmmm let me think…

[She puts a finger on her chin, pondering the question playfully.]

Liz: I think I would pay around...i don’t know, the cost of the burnt shrimp you wasted. Oh, and I’d even include however much this bottle of wine costs because we totally like...killed it.

[She giggles and closes her eyes for a few seconds before opening them.]

Drake: Deal.

[He hops up off of the couch and darts over to his stereo. He clicks a couple things on his iPod and within seconds, Salsa music starts playing throughout the speakers in the living room. He walks back over to the couch and holds his hand out to Liz.]

Liz: Wait, you said YOU were going to dance. We didn’t say anything about me!

[Liz doesn’t have much of a choice as Drake lifts her off the couch by her hand. He pulls her close to him as she looks up into his eyes.]

Liz: I love to dance, but you DO know I’m a little um….whats the word when you feel lightheaded after you drink?

Drake: Beautiful?

Liz: Yassss! I think thats it...I’m beautiful.

[Liz rubs her eyes with her free hand, feeling a little sleepy, but the music pumping through the room is enough to wake anyone up.]

Liz: So, do I still have to pay you now, or is that like...not gonna happen because you’re making me dance too?

Drake: I haven’t made my mind up yet.

[Drake swings her around as they dance and then he pulls her in close as the music slows down to a more sensual beat. He runs her hand down his back and looks at her. Again he looks at her lips and then into her eyes. He leans in closer so his lips are just in front of hers.]

Liz: Drake?

[She stares at his lips, her pouty, glossed lips quiver a little as she stares at him.]

Drake: I…

[He shakes his head back and forth ever so slightly and then shuts his eyes as he presses his lips against hers, hoping for the best. After a few moments of kissing, Liz pulls away slowly, letting go of his hand, her cheeks sport a rosy shade to them.]

Liz: Umm...wh---what just happened?

[The slightly buzzed Covergirl looks down nervously, wiping her lips. Drake scratches his head a bit as if he’s confused himself.]

Drake: Actually, I’m not sure.

[He comes to his senses and shakes his head back and forth.]

Drake: I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done that. It’s just the wine and the dancing, and your lips are just sooo...I’m sorry.

Liz: I should probably get going now...I think its late.

[Liz looks around for her heels, forgetting where she sat them down at.]

[Drake hurries over toward the kitchen island.]

Drake: They’re umm...right here.

[He picks them up and walks them over to her. He stares at the floor for a moment before looking back up at her.]

Drake: You don’t have to go.

Liz: Well, we have a long day of shopping ahead of us tomorrow, right?

[Liz holds her heels in her hands, not yet slipping them back on.]

Liz: I don’t know if I should be driving back to my hotel though. Do you...um, have someone that could drive me, maybe? Possibly?

[She asks, avoiding eye contact.]

Drake: I do have this..you know...title match tomorrow too. I could drive you...but...I don’t want to.

[He immediately thinks that came out wrong.]

Drake: No I mean I would totally drive you...if you wanted me to...I just…

[He stares in her innocent, puppy dog eyes.]

Drake: I don’t want you to go.

Liz: I guess I could stay for a little while longer, but...no more dancing.

[She giggles, dropping her heels to the floor, clanking the ground hard as they fall.]

Liz: Oooops!

[She giggles again]

Liz: I have that battle royal thingy tomorrow too, even though everyone in SCW hates me and thinks I’m annoying. Ma...maybe I could just, take the couch tonight? I don’t think its smart for either one of us to drive. You’ve drank even more than I have.

Drake: Not everyone hates you, you know.

[He picks her heels up and walks them over to the island, this time setting them right on the marble top.]

Drake: I can sleep on the couch. Or there’s a futon thing in the other room but I don’t think I’d wish that on anyone. You can sleep in my room.

[Liz yawns, shuffling back over to the couch and plopping down next to her Chanel bag.]

Liz: Nooo, its okies, really. I can totally fall asleep here. I would have to go back to my room in the morning though before we go shopping so I can get all pretty before I go out in public.

[Drake sits down next to her again.]

Drake: A...you’re not sleeping on the couch. B…

[He takes her hand and looks in her eyes again.]

Drake: You don’t have to go anywhere to get pretty.

Liz: You say that now, but trust me...when I wake up in the morning it’ll look like I have a birds nest on my head.

[Liz laughs at her own joke, squeezing his hand.]

Liz: Do you say that to all of the girls you bring over? That they’re already pretty. How many bombshells have you used that line on?

[Drake looks at her with a crooked smile.]

Drake: Can I tell you another secret?

Liz: Mmmhm

[Drake leans in close to her.]

Drake: I’ve never brought anyone else here before.

[He looks into her eyes and again, gets distracted by her lips. He bites his lower lip again for the thousandth time as he inches closer her to again almost uncontrollably. Liz, doesn’t notice his face getting closer to her.]

Liz: I don’t know if I believe you...you said yourself that you have a reputation with the bombshells. There’s no way I’m the only one you’ve brought over!

[She shifts on the couch, pulling her legs off the coffee table and tucking her feet under her as the dress tightens up due to her position.]

Drake: That’s a fair assessment but...I never lie. I may do really dick things. But I never lie...ever.

[He looks her in the eye.]

Drake: Your turn. I’m pretty sure I’ve told you every dark secret I’ve got.

Liz: Okies, you want dark?

[She takes a deep breath before exhaling, untucking her legs again. She leans in closer to Drake, resting her head on his shoulder, yawning.]

Liz: The only reason I married Sebby was so that he wouldn’t be deported back to France. I loved him, cared for him...but he asked me to marry him, otherwise he would be deported. I knew how much he loved this country, so... I did it. Then it kinda just worked...for awhile. Until he ended up getting back in touch with his ex, and asking me for a divorce. Now, I think he’s going back to France anyway to be with her, and I had to pay him in our divorce settlement. Soooo frustrating.

Drake: The fucking French, man.

[Drake chuckles.]

Drake: Not that I’ve been married or divorced but I have a step mom who...is just an idiot. She can’t take care of herself let alone my sister so I basically have an alimony payment to her every month.

Liz: Isn’t that like...crazy? We work hard for our money and then people just wanna take it away. And then I look like I’m greedy when I demand big money to wrestle somewhere, but nobody knows what the cost of living is for me and my family! We’re accustomed to a certain way of life.

[Liz takes her head off of Drake’s shoulder, looking him in the eye.]

Liz: Why am I the bad person all the time? Like, seriously!

Drake: You’re not a bad person. It still blows my mind how much money I make. I used to make $25 a match...and that wasn’t even that long ago. Two years ago I was broke...like sleeping in bus stations in New Jersey broke. Paramount pictures handed me a check for two million dollars the other day. It’s just insane to me.

Liz: 2 million dollars? Thats crazy. I’m not getting near that for my new movie I’m about to start filming!

Drake: That’s only half.

[Drake laughs.]

Drake: I’m sorry..that was mean. We can call Barry if you want….

Liz: Funny. He hasn’t taken my calls in months. I don’t know what his problem is. I think I was getting into too much trouble in Vegas and he kind of washed his hands of me. Whatever, his loss.

[She exudes confidence in her words, but one look in her face and you can tell she’s still bothered over her manager parting ways with her. Drake touches her chin and pulls her face in his direction.]

Drake: Hey...you’re a star. Remember that. People pay a lot of money to see you...don’t let that get lost on you. But with that comes the responsibility of putting on the show. It’s important.

Liz: Trust me, thats something I never forget. If I live off of my looks, or my reputation, I’ll fade away and somebody else will step up and take my spot. I’m not ready for that.

[She yawns]

Liz: And since I’m not ready for that, I think I should get some sleep. I have to be well rested for that battle royal tomorrow. I hate those kind of matches though. Its so chaotic and there’s a chance I could break a nail. Ugh.

[She reaches up, brushing the hair out of her face.]

Liz: But, my name is on the poster, right? I made an agreement to be there, so I wanna do my best.

Drake: Just remember...everyone else in that ring doesn’t matter. In a battle royal..just have fun. You have fun and you just might win. And if you’re lucky...I’ll actually buy you dinner instead of trying, and failing massively, to cook for you.

[Liz smiles, she’s thoroughly enjoyed the night, though, she may not admit it. Not yet at least.]

Liz: Well, how about you go grab me a blanket and I’ll sleep here? I see a video game thingy over there, you can play games or something while I sleep.

[Drake shakes his head.]

Drake: If I have to fight you...you’re not sleeping on this couch. Come on...I’ll give you a pair of sweats and you can take the bed and then I don’t have to be creepy and play video games while you sleep.

Liz: Fiiiiiine! I’m too tired to fight you...even though I would totally win!

[Liz laughs, standing up from the couch, picking up her Chanel bag as the scene fades out.]
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 02:15:15 AM by DrakeGreen »

The most magical, the most fantastical Showstopper of all time...

Former SCW World Heavyweight Champion

[4x]
Former SCW Roulette Champion [1x]

Twitter: @The_RealDG