Author Topic: Old Skool returns!  (Read 274 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Old Skool returns!
« on: January 30, 2015, 11:59:54 PM »
 OOC: A Few hours before the match

SCENE: Old Skool just finished lacing up his boots before stepping out of the room when Ms. Rocky Mountains and camera crew arrive. Old Skool smiles at her uncanny ability to be in the right place at the right time.

Old Skool: Ms. Mountains how are you this fine evening? I'm sure you got alot of questions but I have a match soon and I would like to keep warmed up if you will?

Ms. Rocky Mountains: Just a quick moment of your time Old Skool! First of all welcome back and we all would like to know if you're here to stay?

Old Skool: Indeed I am Ms. Mountains, As I said in Glasgow I got gold fever and the pitch stars tonight when I go one on one with  Kris Halc. Now I understand he too is a returning wrestler to the SCW but make no mistakes there has to be a winner and there must be a loser. I'm hungry and for the record this old dog learned some new tricks while being away.

Ms. Rocky Mountains: With this being your first match since leaving, are you confident in winning?

Old Skool: I've always like that about you ma'am. Tinme to feed the beast now I'll see you after the match.

Old Skool starts to walk away from Ms. Mountain and her crew before pausing and walking back taking the mic gently from her hand and looking into the camera.

Old Skool: Just because I left Las Vegas for a bit who says I let myself get rusty? HOLLA AT YA BOOOOOOOIIII!!!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!