Author Topic: So Many Obstacles.  (Read 868 times)

Offline Sean Williams

• View Profile
    • Sean Williams
So Many Obstacles.
« on: July 30, 2012, 11:45:07 PM »

I want his career, I don't ever want him to step foot in a SCW ring again, by the time this match is over, he will acknowledge me as the greatest and when he leaves that ring, he should consider just retiring and staying far away as possible from the ring.

Do people really expect for me to be scared of this dude, last week I took out Lucian Frost and left that in the past, in two weeks Goth will be my next victim and he will be in the past.

At this moment, nothing will stand in my way at gaining what I desire in this company, mostly respect, but also an opportunity to hold the championship, the world championship.

But fuck, I needed to get through this press conference, and after seeing them and how they hounded Brooklyn, I know they were coming for me next.

Susan: You'll be fine.

Los Tajibos Hotel & Convention Center
3 Hours Ago.

The scene opens up outside Los Tajibos Hotel, where the press conference for Summer XXXTreme is taking place, making his way down the long carpet laid out for the superstars, Sean makes his way up the stairs, brushing some lent off of his suit, he nods at Nicki Mason, who is standing nearby, taking a seat down in the chair, he adjusts the mic to his mouth.

Sean: Before any of you punks start talking out your mouth, watch what you say to me, because I know what you're expecting out of me, and believe me you won't get it.

One of the reporter raises his hand.

Sean: Yes?

Reporter 1:Today, my company and staff were following you on Twitter, but noticed the last couple weeks and even today, its feels like you're becoming cocky, maybe a little arrogant.

Sean: So just because I want to win, I am cocky? arrogant? a douche? Understand this, when I made my debut I was known to the world as Nightmare, a bad ass mother **BLEEP** with a point to prove and that's what I did, but once I dropped that name and started as Sean Williams, I became soft, I was naive, I didn't have much confidence, much respect in myself.

Reporter 1:So what does that mean?

Sean: Meaning that Sean Williams won't be around anymore, what you will see is Nightmare, a dangerous high flying machine with a goal and a couple people on my hit list.

Reporter 2: You're match with Lucian Frost was amazing, but how will it compare to your match with Goth?

Sean: I had no history with Lucian, so to me that was a warm up match to get me prepared of what's coming my way, but what Goth should be prepared for is what is coming his way.

Reporter 1:It seems as though your partner Synn, how will his role play in this battle?

Sean:
[Smiles] The same role he has always played, let's get this straight Synn and I have a professional relationship and a personal one, I don't like to give details regarding my personal life or anything or one surrounding it. Synn has never been involved in any of my matches and he wouldn't start now unless he felt the need to really get involved, and that hasn't happened.

Reporter 2: Last week The Low Down posted an article of you entering a Rehab in Malibu, any truth to that?

Sean: Once again, that has nothing to do with what is happening at Summer XXXTreme.

Reporter 1:In a sense it does, because if you are in Rehab, then that means you are still dealing with drugs and of course drugs play a factor in a match, a huge match like this.

Nicki walks up to the mic.

Nicki: If anyone asks any questions regarding his personal life, then the interview will be end.

Sean reaches for the mic, placing it back in front of his face.

Sean: Honestly if you want to know the truth, then I will give you the truth. I have not entered myself into rehab and I don't plan on doing so, my life is fine right now besides all the side drama, I am living a decent life.

Reporter 2: How is Alicia?

\'user

Sean: She is fine, and that's all I will say about that, but I will talk about is the fact that I am tired of you fools trying to put me down, I may have given off a bad image before but I am a decent ass motha **BLEEP** I live, sleep, eat, breathe, **BLEEP**, whatever this sport, this is my life and I wouldn't change it for a second, I am making headlines and getting back to where I use to be, I told you before and I will say it again that at Summer XXXTreme, Nightmare is making an appearances, I'm not holding back, I plan on leaving this match, broken down, bloody, sweat, and tears but just know this victory belongs to me.

Reporter 1:On Twitter you stated you wanted him to retire?

Sean: It's not Goth's time, I wouldn't he wouldn't want to retire, the meaning behind me saying that is, I plan on giving Goth an early vacation, because after I am done with him, he will need some time to recuperate.

Reporter 2: What’s next after your match with Goth?

Sean: Single’s Gold, it’s time for me to hold a title around my waist, I don’t know which title, when, or where it will happen but believe me it will be soon.

Reporter 1:Have you had any contact with Goth?

Sean: Climax Control, he decided to make his presence, but not in a physical form. I understood his fear, I wouldn’t want to be around me at this time either. I am beyond ready for this match, I’ve asked for this for a very long time and just know that this match will go down in history, people will still talk about this match years from now, when people think my name, then they’ll definitely think of this match.

Reporter 1:Why so much anger for this man?

Sean: History, memories, something that affected me personally, this is definitely a grudge and I finally get to put his career to rest.

More hands go up, but Nicki takes the mic from underneath Sean, raising her hand in the air, she speaks.

Nicki: No more questions, we also have to get Sean prepared and ready for his upcoming show on the cuiseliner, any information regarding the matches and the show, you can grab a brochere and other cool items in the Lobby at the gift shop, thank you.

Nick grabs Sean’s arm, pulling him from behind the table, the two walk down the stairs, posing for a couple pictures and heading towards the car, the scene fades.

6 Hours Later

Sean’s Condo.

The scene opens up outside Sean’s condo, the town car pulls up to the front of the building, Sean slowly climbs out closing the door behind him, he leans his head down to the window blowing a kiss towards Nicki, the car then pulls off leaving Sean standing front area.

BEEP…

Sean looks down at his phone, noticing a text from Vincent.

I suggest what you say during interviews and appearances, you wouldn’t want anything bad coming out about you other then what’s already out, don’t fuck with Sean, I want my money tonight, and since you decided to put the cops out on me, I won’t be meeting you, but Erica will. - V

Sean starts to hit the reply button, but squeezes his phone, forcefully placing it into his pocket, he walks up to the front entrance door, and heads towards the elevator.

Reaching the 8th floor, the elevator doors open and Sean walks down five doors and turns the knob, the door swings open and Sean makes his way inside, heading straight for the couch, he falls face down staring out towards a woman sitting in his chair.

Susan: You really need to get some sleep dear.

Sean raises his body up, falling back into the couch, he stretches his feet out against the floor.

Susan: Are you high?

Sean: No, I’m just drained and my body feels a little weak now, a couple hours of sleep will do me good and I’ll be back to normal.

Susan: You wouldn’t lie to me, would you?

Sean: I thought you were leaving.

Susan: I decided to stay, I was thinking I should travel with you, and Grannie too.

Sean: What? [Shakes head] No, I wouldn’t be able to take you both in my ear, Grannie is crazy enough and I’m afraid to bring her around the men backstage, especially Synn, she would got nuts.

Susan: Who is Synn?

Awwww the topic that I wasn’t ready to discuss with her, I knew at one point we would have to talk about the man of my life, but was she ready to accept what I was about to tell her? Even though Synn and I don’t acknowledge the fact that we do have some sort of relationship, we’ve always show respect and honor each other wishes.

At Climax Control it was a little intense and I didn’t want to argue with him at all, he was upset because I judged him about Joshua, but at the same time I have Christian. But I feel when I was upset with him about announcing he had a son, I had a reason to, during that time I didn’t even know I had a two year old son.

I cared for Synn a lot, he always made sure I was taken care of, I know at times he probably hurt because I wouldn’t show him that same respect back, but I was never ready, I was always so scared and when I first met Synn it was at a vulnerable time, I was still having issues with Vincent and that whole relationship with Vincent was even new to me.

I feel bad and I think that is one of the reasons why I’ve never officially committed to Synn because every time I feel as though I ready, something always comes along and fucks it up.

Susan: Well?

Sean shakes his head, looking down at the ground and back up at his mom, he smiles.

Sean: A great person.

Susan: Is he a love interest?

Sean: It’s weird that we are even sitting down talking about this, I remember a while ago when I brought my first boyfriend home, both you and dad were ready to kick me out the house, hell Dad was ready to send me off to some Straight Camp out in Utah, I remember everything.

Susan: That time was not a good time for your father, myself, and the whole family.

Sean: But Dad should of showered me with love, he didn’t have to accept my lifestyle, but he should of accepted me as his son, but honestly I have no issues with Dad, the issues we once had are out the window and I could care less how he feels about me know, we made it to the point where we can be cordial and at least be in the same room, and that’s how I would like to keep it.

Susan: You’re Dad is sick son, and he is learning that all the mistakes he made as a father before, he knows not to make them anymore.

Sean: So since he is sick, I have to drop all my feelings, all my hurt and pain to run to his side. I hope you didn’t fly all the way out from London to tell me this, because this could have been sent through a text. Since Dad moved back to LA, he hasn’t came to see me once, he hasn’t asked about me once, but the funny thing is I saw him on Rodeo drive a couple weeks ago with a young girl, so answer this Mom? You guys still married right? Because I remember the last time I spoke to you, you told me that you and Dad were working things out, but how can you possibly work things out when you’re in London and he’s out fucking some young girl.

It was harsh I know, but I don’t sugarcoat shit, not even with my Mom, she’s blunt, I’m blunt, I’m straight to the point and I tell it how it is.

Susan: This conversation is about you and what’s happening in you’re life, not about me. My business is my business, but yes you’re father and I are still married, but we are also separated. Legally on paper, I am still a Williams, but soon enough I will be a Taylor again and I will be able to move on with my life and away from that man for good.

Sean: You’re relationship killed it for all of mines, I saw so much shit that went out between you and Dad, and it’s sad.

Susan: I tried to shield you from as much as possible.

Sean: You didn’t try hard enough, why you think I was snorting lines at 14, I may not have been deep into drugs at that age, it didn’t hit me until I got older because when I was younger, that sickness you feel, that high you get made me never want to experience that shit ever again, but once I reached the age where I understood why people get high, or why I would have those feeling, it was fucking over for me and now I have to rebuild my life, but you know what, I won’t put all the blame on you because I am responsible for my actions, but you and Dad played a major role to.

Growing up in my household was crazy, my parents use to have sex parties, swinger parties, drug partiers, business parties, I swear it was a different person walking in and out of my house every fucking day.

Once my Dad signed me up as his employee, having drinks with those older men, putting shows on for those older men, stripping to my naked body for those old men, it got to out of hand. Child services felt I was delusional and I could never get them caught in the act, I went with the punches, but I knew once I was old enough to get out of that house I did.

Till’ this day my mom doesn’t believe everything I told her, she feels that my father would of never put his hands on me in such a horrible way, she believes his friends may have, but in her eyes my father was an innocent man, but now she sees the horror of that man, the devil.

Susan: I came here, Nicki let me in earlier, and I stayed here all-day, I even fixed your favorite and I just wanted to have a good night with you, not bringing up old drama, or fighting. But with you Sean, you always have to bring up the past, and the past hurts, I just don’t understand why you can’t let go and move forward.

Sean: I’ll let you have this one, because I will admit that when I get around you, memories over take my body and my mind, I can’t help it. We have rebuilt our relationship and I’m happy at the place I’m at, but my Dad is something different.

Susan: I love you Sean, and I am only trying to make up for the years that we lost.

BEEP…

Sean looks down at his phone.

Parking lot, your condo, now, black MayBach. -V

This dude wants money from me, but he riding in a MayBach. WTF?

Sean: I be right back.

Sean jumps up from the couch running towards the door, he opens the door running down the hall way passing the elevator and heading for the stairs.

BOOM…

The door swings opened and Sean skips a couple steps and heads down to the front lobby, opening the door, he heads out to the parking lot where he finds out long black MayBach waiting, the back door opens and Sean gets in.

Vincent: I miss you boo.

Vincent leans over and tries to kiss Sean on the cheek, but Sean pushes him away.

Sean: Are you serious? You think I would want any part of your body against mine after what you did, back the fuck up man.

Not noticing two other people in the car, Sean looks over and stares at Christian who is sitting in the seat, beside him, Erica waves in Sean’s direction.

Vincent: It was my idea to let Christian come on this ride, I suggest you Thank Me instead of trying to attack me, and I know you miss me Sean, you miss what we had, even during the time we were dating, I really cared for you.

Sean: You expect for me to believe that?

Vincent: I took care of you, I took you off the streets and showed you a good life before you let that old women take you away from me.

Sean: Old Woman?

Vincent: I can’t remember his name, the tall dude with the thinning hair, doesn’t matter what his name is, you let that punk ass bitch get involved with your life, along with that other bitch, matter of fact, how’s her baby?

No the fuck he didn’t.

Sean leaps over grabbing Vincent around the neck, but Vincent pushes Sean back towards the door, he balls his fist up ready to hit Sean, but releases his hand.

Vincent: Chill out, why would you want your son to see us fighting?

Sean: What do you want from me Vincent?

Vincent: I want my money, the money I was suppose to get last week, I want it, and I want it NOW!

Sean: I don’t have it.

Vincent: [Scoffs] Then I’ll make sure TMZ, Perez Hilton, and every other fucking media news outlet receives these pictures of me fucking the shit out of you, the pictures you sent me, the non-clothed one.

I hated this, I fucking hated this, he has so much fucking power.

Vincent: If I don’t get it by tomorrow, then the first set of photos will be released.

Vincent leans over and opens the door, Sean almost falls out backwards, but was able to catch himself from falling, Vincent slams the door closed, winking his eyes, the car drives off.

FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!!

The scene fades

30 Minutes Later
I love my son, I love my son.

Sean: I love my son Dr. Richardson, I do.

Static

Dr. Richardson: I’m sorry Sean, I have really bad reception right now, I am in New York and on the train.

Sean: I will never get my son, never.

Dr. Richardson: You can’t have that mindset, Sean it will take time for this whole trial to finish, and you just have to be patient.

Sean: I’ve been patient enough.

Dr. Richardson: It’s only been about three months, it’s going to take longer then that, and listen Sean you have to be calm and you can’t go off the deep end, I will be in Los Angeles tomorrow and I think you should stop by my office and talk with me face to face.

Sean: I won’t be here, I have a couple appearances to make before I head out on the cruise.

Dr. Richardson: Oh right, the Tour correct? This may be hard for you to hear Sean, but right now you need to follow what you’re Lawyers have ordered for you to do, and you also need to focus on you’re career, I understand you want you’re son back, but you have to understand that this is going to be long process, a lot of stuff has to be done before you can get him back and right now, your career is taking off, I was able to catch your most recent match and I was impressed.

Sean: I just can’t-

Dr. Richardson: Let me stop you there, never say can’t. Even with all the drama going on, you were able to go into that match and handle your business, and that was amazing, so keep that mindset and keep that energy, you have to go out on a cruise ship and entertain, and look how big this match is, I remember from our last session you had mentioned this guy’s name and now you get the opportunity to face him, you don’t want to mess this up.

As much as I hated to admit it, she was right. I don’t think of myself being bad because my main focus isn’t on my son, I also need to fix my career, I need to make sure I am able to making a living and provide for my son.

Dr. Richardson was right, she was so so right and I knew exactly what I needed to do, as for Vincent, I was still confused with that whole situation, I didn’t know what to do and the money that he wants, I can’t provide, I am trying my hardest to hold onto every penny I can, but he makes it so hard.

I had to give up my LAMBO, down grade to a BMW, nothing wrong, but leaving a $250,000 car to a $73,000 is a big difference. Damn, I sound so bougie, so out there, I should be grateful that I’m able to drive around in a BMW, but I was so use to what I was had, to what I have now.

Always asking people for help and a way out was embarrassing.

But this match was my key to making a huge impact in SCW, as I said before I’m ready to take names, drop characters, and move up to the top. I send warnings out to whoever the champ is, because sooner or later, I’m lurking in the corners, behind the walls, just know I’m around.

Dr. Richardson: Things will get better Sean, I tell you everyday that we talk, you are so impatient, and you really should sit back and look at the brighter things happening around you, good friends, good family, your comfortable when it comes to your physical and financial attributes, so why be unhappy ? Why force yourself to be stressed out and unhappy?

Sean: Because I’ve fought all my life, and every time I feel as though I’ve been let down one way or the other, whether its by family, friends, jobs, whatever the case is and I just want to be extra happy, happy with love, happy with my son.  

CALL DROPS….

Sean: HELLO? HELLO?

BEEP .. BEEP ..

Sean looks down at his phone.

I love you Sean, even though we’re battling, I just can’t get over the fact that you still play a part in my heart, hopefully one day we can put this pass us. -V

Sean hit’s the delete, and slides his phone into his back pocket, shaking his head in disgust, he turns and makes his way back into the lobby, before he walks into the Elevator, he feels a hand grab his arm, turning towards the corner he notices Nicki standing there.

Nicki: What we’re you doing in that MayBach?

Sean: Private business.

Nicki: When the car was leaving, I noticed a girl in the backseat, a girl I saw last night at the Sugar House, a strip club and casino, I swear it was the same girl from the club.

Sean: What’s her name?

Nicki: I don’t know, I think it was like Erica or something, well that’s what she told me but I don’t know if it was her stripper name, or real name.

Sean: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Nicki: What?

Sean: The girl in the car, her name is Erica, she was an old friend, now turned enemy.

Nicki: The mother of your child?

Sean: Yes.

Nicki: Then there’s some things you need to know about her, because last night at the strip joint, not only did she go into three private booths, but she was snorting a line in the bathroom because I heard her.

Keep it coming, keep it coming.

Sean pulls Nicki over to the direction of the sitting area, the two sit down, and continue to talk as the scene fades to black.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 11:46:49 PM by Sean Williams »
>