Author Topic: “Metal Wars Episode VII – The Feud Awakens!”  (Read 285 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“Metal Wars Episode VII – The Feud Awakens!”
« on: August 03, 2018, 08:53:05 PM »
 The Country Punkins emerged the victors at Summer XXXTreme VI, but everyone involved in the match knew that it was just the warm-up as Jessie and Amy were set to go one on one at the next Climax Control, going into this match no one knew the basics of it like what the stipulation would be but it was sure to be a match of the year candidate.

Well, now we know, in this week’s Main Event Jessie and Amy will go one on one in a Ladder Match with two contracts high above the ring, in one briefcase contained a contract that would remove the title shot ban from Jessie and Josh but in the other contract it stipulated that if Jessie lost she would be Amy’s maid for the rest of the year, this was obviously high stakes for both women and for Jessie it was do or die but can she win?

Jessie’s home
Friday the 10th of August 2018, 11:00am

There’s no place like home.

Okay, obviously this isn’t my hometown or Vegas but give me a break, I moved to California after SCW went on hiatus back in January and if they are going to book a show in California you can bet your ass that I’m going to use the opportunity to chill out in my new home for the week, especially when I’m in the Main Event of this week’s Climax Control.

And what a main event it is! Ladder Match between me and Amy! If I win the title shot ban gets lifted from me and Joshua, Amy wins (and that’s not happening) and I become her maid for the rest of 2018, I wish I was kidding.

And yeah, I saw that tweet by Mark saying that the lift only applied to Hellraisers tag title matches for “ratings” but trust me, I’ll be having a lawyer go over that contract with a fine-tooth cone as soon as I get back from this year’s Bloodstock!

Long story short, I’ll be back in title contention sooner than you think bitches!

As for Amy, she got the win in the Tag Team Street Fight, but it doesn’t matter, I came out on top during the best of three series last year and this year will be no different, hell I was hoping for a ladder match during that best of three series last year so in other words, this is pretty much perfect because I can’t fucking lose this match! Both literally and figuratively.

Only thing that could be better was a freshly vacated World Bombshell Championship was my prize instead, but I’ll take this!

“Well Jess, you finally got your wish, a ladder match with Amy.” Jake commented as he entered the lounge where I had been watching a rerun of last week’s MasterChef episode with Shane. “And there’s a contract on the line as well.”

“Two contracts technically.” Shane responded as he leaned back on the sofa. “Amy wins, you become her maid for the rest of the year and knowing the bosses they are just going to love that, you win……...”

“When I win, the bullshit title shot ban will be lifted and me and Josh will be back in title contention where we belong!” I responded before grinning. “And before you bring up that it only applies to mixed tag team matches because of Mark’s precious ratings, if that idiot cared about ratings Crystal Hilton or whatever her name is this week would’ve gotten the title shot ban instead!”

“Yeah, I have to agree there, whilst you have gotten several underserved shots you still have a better track record of winning titles than Crystal, hell you beat her to win the Legacy Championship!” Shane added, and I grinned as I patted the Legacy Championship that rested on my shoulder. “So, stirring the topic off course for a bit, how are we going to handle Bloodstock with Jessie being booked on Showdown next week?”

“I managed to book us an overnight flight, we’ll have to go straight from the arena to the airport to avoid missing it but trust me, we’ll be at Bloodstock on Thursday.” Jake responded, and I grinned in response before checking the time on my watch just as the episode ended with Ryan’s elimination.

“But until then it’s only a matter of time until I bring the latest chapter of the metal wars to a close and I’ll do that this Sunday!” I responded with a grin before standing up. “Now if you excuse me, I’ve got a promo to do for the match against Amy.”

“We’ll give you a shout if lunch is ready and you’re still doing your promo.” Shane responded as he and Jake started channel surfing for something else to watch, whilst they were doing that I went into the other room and sat down as I got ready to do my promo.

“You can blame this saga starting again on several things depending on who you ask, my controversial reaction to the #BenDeservesBetterMovement, by the way, great that it finally got a so-called legend his first title reign that people care about, let’s see how quickly he loses it! Or you can blame it on the title shot ban itself but me? I blame it on two things, Mark and Christian’s fragile egos, don’t believe me? Just look at how Christian exploded at Caleb on Twitter for pointing out an error on this week’s card, but at the end of the day there’s only one match the fans care about on this card and it’s the match that should’ve taken place at Summer XXXTreme!”

You know the one!

“That’s right, it’s the last chapter of the Metal Wars between me and Amy and this episode is Metal Wars Episode VII – The Feud Awakens! However, the feud is also going to go back to sleep in a hurry because once I win this match I’m officially done with Amy and I look forward to seeing her betray whoever she teams up with next to go after Mercedes Vargas and Kain! But until then, I’ll settle for kicking your ass in this ladder match!”

And I look forward to it.

“Pretty much everyone and their mother has been saying that I’ve been demanding shots that I don’t deserve, Amy included, first off I earned all those shots I get and anyone who disagrees is a fucking idiot who lets Mark and Christian do all the thinking for them! In fact, I can think of one person who doesn’t deserve shit and that’s Crystal Hilton who retires so often these days that once she retires from the business she’ll have to assure everyone that she means it this time! And second, it’s called campaigning for shots that were going to flavors of the month instead of me, flavors like Amy!”

Yeah, you heard me.

“I still remember when you ended Delia Darling’s reign of terror Amy, I no longer have her scream from after the match as my ringtone, but I do have memories of when you “earned” that shot in a fucking lottery! And they say that “demanding” shots by campaigning for them isn’t earning them! Yeah, I know it was a one-time thing but so was your title reign, you didn’t hold onto the title for long before Raynin beat you for it and nearly crippled you when you got your rematch! I may have been concerned for you at the time but in hindsight? I wish Raynin had gone even further!”

Yes, I am going there!

“Why? Because you wouldn’t have sided with the two worst businessmen in wrestling rather than think for yourself and realize “hey, Jessie is right!” but no, you had to be a sheep and follow the heard whilst I called those morons out on their bullshit and you did nothing to defend me when they let their fragile egos take control and ban me and Josh from getting title shots because I had the balls to call them out on their bullshit! That title shot ban is ending this Sunday Amy and this little feud of ours will end the same way our previous feud did, with me on top!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Mark says that he banned me from getting title shots to protect ratings, yet he fails to see the irony of giving Crystal a million free title shots just for existing! If you don’t see what’s wrong here Amy, then there’s no hope for you as we head into Metal Wars Episode VII – The Feud Awakens and this Sunday when we steal the show in a ladder match the only thing people will remember will be me walking out the victor! This the “Heavy Metal Angel” Jessie Salco signing off and after this Sunday? I’m back on the title hunt!”

I left the room as the scene fades.