Author Topic: “Monkey’s Paw!”  (Read 781 times)

Offline Ariana Angelos

• View Profile
“Monkey’s Paw!”
« on: October 03, 2022, 10:29:02 AM »
(Gabriel was used with Mark’s permission)

Ariana had successfully retained the Bombshell Roulette Championship over Seleana Zdunich but for the young Bombshell the next two weeks would prove to be a challenging time! First her good friend and mentor Jessie Salco had won a #1 Contenders Match for the Bombshell Roulette Title which presented a difficult situation for both women as Jessie was set to settle her beef with Melissa at High Stakes XI in the infamous Chamber of Extreme, so what was the solution?

Book a rematch between Ariana and Melissa for the Bombshell Roulette Championship AND make it the Main Event of Climax Control #344! Ariana was technically tied at one win apiece with Melissa, Melissa had won their first encounter when they faced off in the Ultimate X Qualifying Match that led to Melissa’s title reign whilst Ariana won Melissa’s title defence (and the title) when she pinned Georgie Robertson at Violent Conduct VIII a few weeks ago, now they were facing off again and you knew that Jessie was waiting in the wings! Can Ariana retain the title again? And what would a successful defence mean for Violent Conduct VIII?

Ariana’s hotel room, Henderson, Nevada
Sunday the 2nd of October 2022, 21:00pm

Happy early birthday to me!

I just saw what the Bombshells of SCW were willing to do to earn a title shot up close and personal! Literally, I had joined commentary for the match between Bea, Mercedes, and Jessie and to say that the ladder match had lived up to my expectations was an understatement! For god’s sake, a woman just over a decade older than me did a 450 Splash off the ladder and to the outside of the ring just to secure her win.

But therein lies the problem, Jessie won the match! She even went as far as to sign the contract for the title match right in front of me whilst the medics checked on Mercedes and Bea, so what stopped me from taking the pen and signing my name on the dotted line right there and then? One simple fact: the bosses wanted me to defend the title one last time before High Stakes XI and until I knew the details behind it? I couldn’t sign that contract in good faith.

There’s one other problem though, two weeks ago Jessie and Melissa signed a contract for their rubber match to take place at High Stakes XI. In the Chamber of Extreme at that! That match was meant to settle the beef between those women once and for all but the bosses had apparently forgotten all about the match when they booked the Triple Threat and by the time Jessie mentioned it in her promo for the Triple Threat, it was too late to change it!

So now me, Melissa and Jessie are left with a conundrum, I had a feeling that Jessie wasn’t going to throw the Triple Threat for the sake of the rubber match, say what you will about some of her past actions but Jessie is a prideful woman and she wasn’t about to let Bea Barnhart get a title opportunity instead of her! But that same pride has left us in this situation and it was up to the bosses to sort out what was going to happen at High Stakes XI as it related to my title!

Somehow I get the feeling that Mark’s going to be drinking heavily tonight and that Christian would probably join him.

”So, that’s quite the situation that you have in front of you.” Francisco commented off handily and I glanced over at my boyfriend from my laptop, Francisco had spent the last hour laying in bed deep in thought. ”Jessie wants the rubber match but her pride stopped her from letting Bea or Mercedes get the title shot against you and now the bosses are left wondering what to do? Remind me never to start my own wrestling promotion, this stuff sounds confusing as hell!”

”I was on commentary for that Triple Threat Match remember? The way Jessie was fighting, you’d think Melissa had retained the title over me and Georgie at Violent Conduct VIII!” I commented as I shook my head whilst thinking over the situation, did Jessie’s pride just put the bosses in a no-win situation? I knew I had a title defence lined up before High Stakes XI and for all we knew I could lose the title in that match (hence why I didn’t sign that contract) but even if that happened, it did nothing to resolve the situation. ”I know I said I wanted to avoid the Go Gym after the incident with Carter last week but right now? I feel that I need Gabriel’s advice more than ever!”

”If you think it’ll help then by all means! But I don’t think even Gabriel’s been in a situation like this!” Francisco pointed out and I had to admit that Francisco was probably right, Gabriel had decades of experience in the wrestling business and had trained many different champions in SCW, myself included, but this was a situation that was rather unique. ”If nothing else he can advise you on your next defence, whenever that is!”

”That’s just it, I don’t know when that match will take place! Carter’s already tweeted about challenging Miles for the Roulette Title in two weeks’ time and, well, we both know the situation with him! And I’d say that that could be a repeat of how the cycle started for me but there’s one glaring problem with that idea.” I responded as I let out a deep breath. ”That match is scheduled for the High Stakes XI Go Home Show, either both champions are defending their titles that night or I’m facing my next challenger next week!”

”And personally? My money’s on Melissa being your next challenger.” Francisco responded and whilst the idea caught me off guard, it did seem likely since Melissa had mentioned wating a rematch with me. ”I’ll happily be proven wrong because we both know how tough she is in the ring!”

”Only way to grow as a wrestler is to face tough opponents, you’ll learn that when you graduate from Hero Academy but I’ve known that since my first night as a wrestler.” I admitted as I thought back to that SCU Halloween Special where me and Carter debuted, my birthday’s on Halloween but that match happened two weeks after my nineteenth birthday just in time for me and Carter’s graduation from the Go Gym, I was so young and naive back then! Granted I’m not that much different now three years later but High Stakes XI was taking place the day before my birthday so who knows? ”Things were so much simpler back then! Me and Carter were fresh from the Go Gym, I was dressed as Wonder Woman and he was dressed as Veronica Taylor, funny how things work out!”

”I still say that Carter made for a hotter Veronica Taylor than Veronica Taylor herself, but I get your point.” Francisco responded and I gave my boyfriend a teasing look for that comment, Veronica may be gone from SCW but our rivalry had reignited over in GCW. ”Hopefully things can work out!”

”Hopefully.” I responded with a nod before I returned my attention to my laptop.

I’ll admit, the stress the title situation had put me through combined with my concerns for Carter’s safety now that he was moving in with Laz had me out like a light about half an hour later, I didn’t even make it to the bed, I apparently just dozed off at my laptop (thankfully after I had proof read the next Recipe 4 Disaster script) and Francisco caried me to bed so I’d at least be comfortable, it should go without saying but we didn’t engage in any sexual activity that night, Francisco even pushed his side of the bed over so I’d have my space.

Regardless of how much rest I got though, those two things were going to be playing heavily on my mind come the morning, especially after I learned just who I’d be defending my title against next.

Melissa, a woman who I’ve only beaten in a Triple Threat Match after pinning the other challenger, in my first Main Event to boot, this was going to be interesting.

Go Gym, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 3rd of October 2022, 18:00pm

Things haven’t been the same.

To me the Go Gym is more than just the wrestling school that trained me, Carter and Krystal, it’s a place where I felt could come to unwind especially after a particularly stressful Climax Control or Underground episode, so what changed? In spite of all the stress the situation with me, Jessie and Melissa caused me last night, the last Climax Control episode went by without much stress, heck even the situation with Veronica in GCW felt like small time compared to the stuff I put up with at Climax Control!

I’ll tell you what changed, I learned the truth about Carter’s relationship with Laz!

For the first few weeks following Violent Conduct VIII me and Krystal were able to go to the Go Gym without much drama because at the time Carter didn’t know what we knew or that Cassie was our main source of information, that obviously changed two weeks ago and, well, anyone who saw the argument between Carter and Cassie on Climax Control and Cassie getting banned from future SCW shows until further notice as a result knows how that turned out!

Following that me and Krystal agreed to stay clear of the Go Gym until things had settled down somewhat,  Krystal managed to get some training in at Team Hero’s training school Hero Academy but I was never able to make y mind up on where I’d get my training, I initially went to Jessie but now that she’s potentially my third challenger for the Bombshell Roulette Title? It couldn’t last, too much of a conflict of interest, we eventually agreed to go back to the Go Gym following Jessie’s win and Keira potentially announcing her retirement and besides that? I did need to talk to Gabriel about the events of last night’s Climax Control.

And as the day winded down? I did just that!

”Last night was quite eventful for you Ariana.” Gabriel greeted me as I entered his office at the Go Gym, whilst I knew I wasn’t in any trouble it still felt like I was being called to the principle’s office. ”You joined commentary for the contenders match and now you find yourself stuck in the middle of a war between Jessie and Melissa, how are you feeling?”

”I’ll say one thing, doing match commentary is a lot harder than it looks! But besides that? Winning the Bombshell Roulette Title feels like a monkey’s paw situation now that I’m a few weeks into my reign.” I responded with a sigh as I made myself comfortable in front of Gabriel’s desk. ”The pending rematch with Melissa, having to fight a friend for a title if I retain the belt on Sunday night? Almost makes me wish I had lost the title to Seleana in the first defence! At least Krystal didn’t have to put up with this much drama during the initial weeks of her reign!”

”No but no one said that retaining titles in SCW was easy, even then your situation is unique among the other champions.” Gabriel responded with a sympathetic nod as I brushed some hair over my shoulder. ”You’ve worked hard to get where you are today Ari but this is a daunting situation even for the most experienced Bombshells, I haven’t spoken to Jessie in years but you can’t deny her experience or talent, if your reign survives Melissa on Sunday then she will be a worthy third challenger!”

”Thing is, she’ll be the first to admit that she thought she had reached the twilight of her wrestling career earlier this year but the situation with Melissa reinvigorated her, I don’t think she would’ve signed up with UPRISING otherwise.” I pointed out and Gabriel nodded in agreement as I shifted my weight. ”The fact that her UPRISING debut is happening so soon after last night’s ladder match either tells me she’s very brave or wants to speed run to retirement, Jessie’s in her early thirties and has been wrestling for over a decade, yet it feels like she still has a lot to prove!”

”As I said, it’s been years since I have spoken with Jessica but that isn’t much different from her early days as an SCW wrestler, whether it was her petite stature or her less than stellar start to a career, Jessie always felt that she had to fight harder than anyone else to prove that she belonged, if you don’t believe me, ask Odette!” Gabriel added at which point I remembered that Jessie and Odette were friends when Jessie first burst onto the scene in SCW, that felt like so long ago off course and their relationship had soured even before the “Jessie Deserves Better” incident. ”Only now she combines her devil may care attitude with over a decade of wrestling experience, if you get past Melissa then you had better be prepared for a fight.”

”I already knew from being on the side-lines for Charlotte’s reign that holding onto a title in SCW isn’t easy, even ones as low down on the totem pole as the Roulette Titles.” I admitted as I glanced at my title which was resting on my shoulder. ”I don’t plan on trying to break her records, if it happens, it happens but I just want to get past my first cycle as champion, but Charlotte’s reign seems to have set a high standard for the division that no champion that came after her has been able to match!”

”Diamond, Kat, Keira, Melissa, you might be on to something but if anyone can break that trend it’s you, you already broke one trend following your win over Alicia.” Gabriel responded and I nodded with a grin on my face, the more I thought about it, the more the “Cursebreaker” nickname that Jessie had given me fit! ”But even if you emerge from this mess with the title, there is still the situation with Carter.”

I knew this was coming, when I told Gabriel that I wanted to chat I practically swore up and down that this wasn’t another attempt to get in contact with Carter’s next of kin because I didn’t want to destroy my friendship with Carter over my concern for his relationship with Laz. ”Ever since Violent Conduct VII it seems like me and Charlotte have been shooting ourselves in the foot every time we tried to help Carter, the failed intervention, the incident you just brought up! Meanwhile Laz is making an active effort to drive a further wedge between us! Charlotte said that this is a common tactic that abusers use, cut their victims off from their friends and family, but I didn’t see him here today.”

”All I can say is this, you and Charlotte are both intelligent young women, if anyone can find a solution without trying to get the numbers of Carter’s next of kin from me or the bosses it’s you two.” Gabriel assured me and I grinned in response even if I was still conflicted on the inside. ”That should cover everything I wanted to discuss in this meeting, I wish you the best with the Jessie/Melissa situation and off course, your title match against Melissa and the potential title match against Jessie!”

”Thanks, I get the feeling I’m going to need it.” I sighed before I stood up and left Gabriel’s office.

Jessie’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 3rd of October 2022, 19:15pm

I know I said that the plan was to stay away from Jessie’s place whilst she was my #1 Contender, but with the title match against Melissa coming up on Sunday I figured that gave me and Krystal a little loophole to get around that problem, besides that? Jessie had a new bundle of joy in her house and we couldn’t wait to meet him.

No, we’re not talking about a baby, I’m pretty sure that someone would’ve noticed if Jessie had been pregnant for most of the year and my talk with Jessie on the subject from the week before told me that she was waiting for her wrestling career to wrap up before she tried to have any kids! No, Jessie had revealed on Twitter that she, Jake and Shane had gone down to animal rescue centre here in Vegas in search of a pet and when I saw her new puppy on Twitter, I knew I had to meet him.

We were doing this for more practical reasons off course, beyond my potential title match against Jessie and the title match against Melissa, Krystal had a potential match against Mercedes Vargas lined up for High Stakes XI AND we had put our names forward as the last opponents for Team Hero before Keira called it a day on her wrestling career! And being fellow animal lovers meant that we were more than eager to meet Jessie’s fur baby!

”So, where you able to learn anything about the Chow-Chow breed?” I asked Krystal as we walked up the path to Jessie’s home and the Australian woman turned to me. ”Most I was able to find out is that it originates from China, which I guess explains how the breed’s face forms but still!”

”Aside from that? Not much, I know they can get pretty big for a medium sized dog breed and are rather stocky in appearance.” Krystal responded with a shrug as she turned to me. ”And they can be pretty independent in the same way as cats, owing to their aloof nature and all that! But the pictures I’ve seen of the fully grown dog breeds tell me that they are beautiful dogs.”

”I’m going to have to look up a picture when I get back, Athena on the other hand is settling in well enough.” I responded referring to a stray kitten that me and Francisco ended up adopting after we found her on the driveway, Francisco was currently looking after her back home and as we approached the door we could already hear the sound of the puppy barking as it came up to the door. ”Sounds like Titan’s finding his bark already!”

”He looked to be about the same age as Garrus when I got him for my twenty sixth birthday last year so that checks out.” Krystal nodded in agreement before she rung the doorbell, seconds later Jessie opened the door and picked up the puppy so he could meet us face to face. ”Hey cutie! You look just as cute as you do in the pictures! Oh, hey Jessie, didn’t see you there!”

”Thank fuck you said that second part Krystal, I was starting to get worried!” Jessie joked as she let us stroke her new puppy before leading us into the house. ”Just going to get this out of the way, I’m too sore from last night’s Ladder Match to even think about joining you guys in a sparring session so I’m just going to watch you guys from the side-lines today!”

”We had a feeling you were going to say that.” I nodded in understanding as Jessie set Titan down and he ran up to me and Krystal’s ankles for a sniff. ”I bet he smells my new kitten and Krystal’s two dogs.”

”Both sound about right to be fair.” Krystal responded before she knelt down to stroke the puppy. ”So Jess, what do you make of the situation between you, Ari and Melissa?”

”It certainly is a hot mess, isn’t it?” Jessie asked as she turned to us and we nodded in agreement. ”I wanted that rubber match with Melissa but I had to much pride to throw the match and let Bea fucking Barnhart get the better of me! Only that pride has left me potentially wrestling two matches at the biggest show of the year and you defending your new title against the woman you technically beat to win it! Going to be interesting to see what solutions the bosses come up with in the following weeks!”

”Especially since my bestie is challenging for the men’s Roulette Title next week, it’s going to be a busy time for both Roulette Divisions.” I nodded in agreement as I glanced over at my title before we reached the living room and sat down with Titan at Jessie’s feet. ”And that’s not even counting the Fatal Four Way Roulette Qualifier this week! Though I’ll laugh if The Troll somehow managed to squeak by a win!”

”It would mean an easy defence for Miles or Carter at the PPV but let’s not wish that on the others, even Bill, no one deserves to lose to The Troll unless their name is Todd Williams!” Jessie pointed out as she folded her arms and we had to admit that Jessie was right. ”So, you girls know where I stand on the situation between me, Melissa and Ari, but I want the champion’s perspective, what do you make of this Ari?”

”Well for one thing? I’ll take this over being attacked as a message to Krystal any day of the week!” I responded with a shudder thinking back to when SCW made a stop in my home state of Pennsylvania during last year’s High Stakes X cycle and how painfully it ended for me. ”But it’s still not ideal, like I said during the show last night, I want to fight my challengers at their best, either you’ll be challenging me after a Chamber of Extreme Match or you’ll be entering a Roulette Rules Match with a Chamber of Extreme Match later in the card.”

”Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.” Krystal summarized the situation for us as we turned to the Australian woman. ”The way I see it? The bosses will use your title defence to form the High Stakes card as they see fit, the Chamber of Extreme Match still hasn’t been formerly announced even though you made that challenge at the beginning of the cycle and Masque’s second title defence has been set in stone, in other words, it seems to me like they are playing a game of wait and see in regard to both the women’s Roulette Title Match and the Chamber of Extreme!”

”That was how Jake and Shane saw it when they saw this week’s Main Event, I don’t know if I’m going to join commentary for it but I will be watching it like a hawk because I have a vested interest in the outcome no matter who wins.” Jessie nodded in agreement before she bent over to stroke Titan who rolled onto his back for a belly rub. ”Either Ariana retains the title and the status of the Chamber of Extreme match is up in the air because of my pride or Melissa wins back the title and it’s potentially going to be defended in the Chamber of Extreme Match, talk about a complicated situation!”

”I’m still not sure how you ended up in that Triple Threat Match to begin with, it’s not like you made that challenge over Twitter, you called out Melissa to the middle of the ring and everything.” I sighed before I stood up. ”We can speculate all we want or we can go downstairs and train.”

”Training sounds good, gives me a chance to lament the fact that I competed in a Ladder Match days before my UPRISING debut.” Jessie sighed and me and Krystal winced having forgotten about that. ”I should be feeling a lot less sore by the time Saturday rolls around but it’s going to be a challenging match!”

”All I can really say is good luck you’re going to need it.” Krystal commented as she shook her head and Jessie nodded in agreement before we headed downstairs to start training.

Jessie’s home gym, Las Vegas Nevada
Tuesday the 4th of October 2022, 11:00am

*promo time*

Jessie was willing to let me pop over and use her gym as the setting for my promo this morning, plus it was good to see her puppy again, so here we go with this promo.

”What can I say about the first few weeks of my Roulette Title reign? On one hand I retained the title over Seleana in a Submission Match but in the process I found myself caught in the eye of the proverbial storm between Jessie Salco and Melissa.” I stated as I walked around the gym with my arms crossed. ”Because despite having their rubber match being booked for High Stakes XI, Jessie was booked in a #1 Contenders Match this past Sunday at Climax Control and faster than Jessie can say “oh heck no, Bea Barnhart is not beating me!”, only you know, without my self-censorship, she’s suddenly the #1 Contender for my title!” I added as I held up the Bombshell Roulette Title. ”And what did the bosses do to try to rectify the situation? They booked me in my first ever Main Event this Sunday at Climax Control, against Melissa! And yes, my title is on the line!”

Oy vey!

”Winning the Bombshell Roulette Title has turned into a real monkey’s paw situation hasn’t it? This was my first ever singles title and heading into my defence against Seleana I thought my main worry was going to be getting past the first defence!” I stopped by Jessie’s ring and sat down on the apron and rested my arms on my legs. ”Now that I’ve done that and right now? My main concern is making it to High Stakes as the champion, I just have to break my technical tie with Melissa to do it! But considering all the intrigue surrounding my title situation right now? The question has become “what happens to the Chamber of Extreme Match at High Stakes XI if Ari retains”, to say that I’m conflicted about this is an understatement!”

All because I won a title!

”Let me make one thing clear before I start talking about Melissa, as a champion I am welcoming the chance to defend my title again after I retained it two weeks ago, but that’s the situation on paper, in practice? It’s a very complicated situation but I’m not about to falter at the second defence either!” I stated as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”Melissa’s a dangerous opponent, her only loss to date was in the Triple Threat Match that allowed me to win my first ever singles title and now she’s coming after me and my title again, if she thinks I’m going to let her win just so the Chamber of Extreme Match can happen then she’s in for a rude awakening!”

Let’s get started on this promo!

”As I already said, this is our third meeting and it’s technically a tie breaker between us, as I said during the lead up to the Triple Threat Match several weeks ago, you beat me to earn the shot at the Bombshell Roulette Championship in the Ultimate X Over the Pool Match at Summer XXXTreme, a title I defeated you for after I pinned Georgie Robertson in that Triple Threat Match at Violent Conduct so if you count the fact that you weren’t pinned when I beat you for the title Melissa? We are at one win apiece!” That’s a big asterisk thought and as I entered the ring that fact was on my mind. ”But that’s just it, the caveat that I didn’t pin you to win the Bombshell Roulette Title, frankly I’m surprised this rematch didn’t get booked sooner now that I think about it but I guess the bosses wanted to give you a cooling off period after winning the title! So, setting aside the situation with Jessie for a moment, the question is can I pull it off again?”

The big question.

”I know I said something to this effect last time but if I didn’t believe in myself, I wouldn’t be in this situation to begin with and I proved that I could learn from my past mistakes in that Triple Threat and even before that when I beat Alicia Lukas in that rematch, but along those same lines Melissa, can you say the same? Can you learn from your past mistakes?” I asked as I folded my arms after putting down the title for a moment. ”Before the Triple Threat at High Stakes you had an unbeaten record, you were entering the Triple Threat having won your first singles title at Summer XXXTreme and had already defended it against Jessie since that match, but that undefeated streak of yours had to come to an end at some point Melissa and even though I didn’t pin you, I still ended the streak and your title reign, couple this with the fact that our title match is the first time you’ve been in action since you lost the title? Well, I guess I have to repeat my question then, don’t I? Can you learn from your past mistakes?”

Think about your answer.

”We’re both young and relatively new to the business Melissa, I’ve been wrestling for three years whilst you have only been doing this for a few months and in those few months we’ve encountered each other time and time again! Either in a match or to prevent you from ending someone’s career at best! But the fact that I’ve been doing this for the past three years of my life means that I at least know the ins and outs of the wrestling business whilst you are still learning as you go, your rookie year has been nothing short of incredible Melissa but now that your title reign is over the rest of the Bombshell locker room will be watching with one question on their minds, what will Melissa do now that she’s without a title and can she win it back?” I asked rhetorically as looked down at my title. ”Not if I have anything to say about it!” I added as I picked up the title and held it above my head. ”This is the prize you want, right Melissa? The whole reason your fighting me in this week’s Main Event? If you can beat me for the title, it’s yours, but I’m not giving it up without a fight!”

Should be obvious really.

”Then again, can you think of any champions who gave up their titles without a fight in SCW? Not counting those who won a new title whilst holding onto another because that goes without saying really, but in general those who won a title here in SCW tend to do whatever’s necessary to win!” I let out a sigh as I brushed some hair over my shoulder. ”I’m trying to be the exception to that last rule, do I want to retain the title over you, Jessie and whoever else I face for the title down the road? Absolutely, but it’s like I said at Climax Control, I’m not the type of competitor to take shortcuts, when I face potential challengers I want them to be at their best because if I can’t beat them at their best, then what kind of champion am I? That went for Seleana, that goes for you Melissa, that will go for Jessie and whoever else challenges me down the road, I am a fighting champion but I’m also an honourable champion and there’s no honour in beating someone who isn’t at their best, I only hope that I can get you at your best when we face off for this title Melissa!”

It's that simple.

”You shouldn’t be surprised by this fact because we’ve fought each other twice before and this is our third meeting but my point still stands, I said I’ll be a fighting champion on my first night as a champion a few weeks ago and I’m out to prove that point all over again against you Melissa.” I said before resting the title on my shoulder and using my free hand to brush some hair over my shoulder. ”I went toe to toe with Seleana in a Submission Match for this title two weeks ago and considering how far out of my comfort zone that is for me? That should tell you that I can adapt to whatever curveballs the Bombshell Roulette Title will throw my way even if it takes me out of my comfort zone! And for as long as I hold onto this title? I’ll continue to adapt and no matter what curveballs the Roulette Wheel will throw our way on Sunday Melissa I’ll be ready for them and to retain my title over you!” I added before grinning broadly as I thought about something. ”But there is one extra incentive for me to retain this title, see Melissa my twenty second birthday is this month, in fact it’s the day after High Stakes XI so not only retaining the title over you but heading into my first High Stakes as a champion would be one heck of a birthday present to me!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”But to get that birthday present for myself I need to retain the title over you first Melissa and I’m determined to see that plan through to the end! Throw in the fact that whoever wins between us will be heading into a title match against Jessie Salco at High Stakes XI just sweetens the deal for me!” I added as I took a moment to admire my title before holding it closer to the camera. ”But this title is what this match between us is all about Melissa and I will fight like a lioness to retain the title over you! And whilst you bask in the Greek Angel’s Light I will move on to High Stakes where I face Jessie in my third defence, sorry if this means that I’m looking past you Melissa but I’ve got a lot more to juggle heading into my first SCW Supercard as champion than I originally thought! See you in the ring for our Main Event Melissa, and good look because you are definitely going to need it!”

I left the ring and the basement as the scene fades.