Author Topic: Getting ready  (Read 782 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
Getting ready
« on: August 05, 2022, 03:58:04 PM »
Getting ready part one.

August 1st 2022

The shot opens up at The Royal Bangkok Sports Club where we see Melissa and Goth seated at one of the more expensive boxes, overlooking the horse races as Melissa has always been a fan of horses. Witnessing the horses up close through her binoculars while having lunch brought to them by the clubs waiters. Goth on his part is talking to Whisper on the phone, discussing some matters concerning his upcoming Internet title defense. Melissa lowers her binoculars as she stares at Goth with a smile on her face. He notices her looking at him, winks at her before placing his hand on top of hers that was still holding on to the binocular. She feels his fingers caress her soft skin of the back of her hand as it gives her chills like it always did before.

“Thanks Whisper, I will talk to you later.”

He says before ending the call, he places the phone on the table next to his glass of orange juice and shakes his head.

“Any new challenger???”

Melissa asks as Goth shakes his head, he chuckles as he turns his attention towards his dinner in front of him. He starts to lift his spoon to his mouth and breaths over the soup before inserting it in his mouth.

“Luckily I know that you will be very excited for this coming show.”

He says, causing Melissa to raise her eyebrow. She had expected to have defended the Roulette title on one of the past two shows on the India tour, but so far she had not been granted to do so. But she knew that it would probably be this coming week.

“Oh really?? Against whom??”

The question came as no surprise to Goth, he lowers his spoon and lifts it back to his mouth after letting it disappear in his soup. He breathes over it once more before taking a long sip, making an annoying sound that causes Melissa to roll her eyes in annoyance.

“Come on Gerrit, I don’t have time for this… spill it.”

The eagerness in her eyes causes him to chuckle, nodding his head as he places the spoon next to his plate on top of his napkin. He leans back as he stares at some of the horses that just turned the corner that they are close at to be seated and watches on in fascination.

“You are in the main event, defending your Roulette title….”

He suddenly turns his gaze towards his fiancé and smiles

“Against Jessie Salco.”

This causes Melissa to lean back in her chair, she had just taken another bite of her salad and allowed the thought be processed through her mind. The one Bombshell that had been annoying her since the first time they had met. Melissa had to admit that she and Goth were the first to instigate contact, he had actually wanted her to meet some of the fellow Bombshells as an introduction into the company. She smiled, she had met some nice people, but for some reason she and Jessie didn’t clicked. It became more obvious later on when she had faced Chloe Benton, a sweetheart who had taken her to a limit she had not expected from her. She had learned a lot from that first encounter as well as the other three that had followed along with the guidance of Goth and the Saviors.

She had wanted to face Jessie, but she wanted it to have been at the big stage of them all… a Super Card, but just like the saying goes that you can’t always get what you want once again proved that it was right. But she wasn’t upset by this, she had the opportunity to main event a Climax Control, her very first one as that got her excited and motivated to prepare for the match even more.

“What took them so long??”

Goth raises an eyebrow, not sure he knew what she had meant.

“You mean facing Jessie? Or defending the title??”

“You know me Gerrit, I want to compete. I am a champion for crying out loud, I take pride in having earned this title and I want to prove that I can take on all comers. But I have to admit, facing Jessie is like putting cherry on the cake.”

The two grin, both had been working towards this day that she would be defending the title that she had won in only her fourth match. There had been many congratulations and good luck wishes been directed towards her since that faithful day. But she had noticed that having success has a turning side, she had learned before making her debut in the company that she had to grow a hunters mentality to become successful. Both she and Goth had admitted to themselves that neither of them had expected her to have gotten a title opportunity this early. But she had taken his words by heart,  not wanting to have someone else take away the gold belt, causing her to wonder whether she had actually done anything in her power to be successful.

She grinned to herself, she had viewed the match over and over again, because she had realized that there was so many things that could have gone differently and how she could have done things better. She understood that these type of matches are a once in a lifetime opportunity to set yourself apart as well as being in a selective group of names that have done exactly what she had done. Now she understands that she has to continue the legacy of this championship and the past winners. Not wanting to be a one and done champion, but actually pride herself by overcoming every obstacle that will be thrown at her.

“Don’t forget to eat your salad Melissa.”

Says Goth with a twinkle in his eyes, he had caught her being lost in her thoughts. She smiles as she takes a bite from the salad and stares seductively towards her fiancé, who chuckles and shakes his head. Melissa takes another bite while watching the horse racing, this was new to her. She had loved riding a horse, but that was just for fun and never to compete as in to see whose horse would be faster. She admired the physique of the creatures, feeling and watching the muscles underneath the skin of the horse as well as the beauty of the creatures. She never liked the gambling part though, people wasted a lot of money on horse races in the hope of making some quick bucks. She turned her attention towards Goth, who had been eating his soup while admiring the races. She was still clueless over the fact of him taking her here, she knew he wasn’t a gambler.

“Gerrit??”

Goth slowly turned his attention towards her, the loving gaze upon his face as well as the innocence of the man that only she knew that existed in him. The people only saw the man that portrayed the character Goth, but never did they actually see him for who he truly was besides the times that camera’s would follow them to tape some of their lives for promo’s and company usage. She was thankful for knowing the emotional side of him and the loving side of the man that was often referred as many things but that.

“Did you start gambling???”

He nearly spat out the soup that he just inserted in his mouth when she had asked him the question, grabbing the napkin to clean up some of the soup that had managed to escape his mouth before turning towards her with a clueless look on his face.

“Of course not, why??”

Melissa directs her attention towards the horse races and the people in front of them that clearly came to the races to see their favorite horse win the race. He nods his head, smiling as he raises the glass of orange juice to his mouth to rinse some of the soup out of it. A waiter had walked towards their table, asking if he could assist Goth in any possible way but only to have Goth decline the offer with a polite thank you.

“I have to admit Melissa, you become much better in surprising me with unexpected questions. But no, I am not a gambling man, nor do I have any desire to start. I just wanted you to experience certain parts of the world that you normally wouldn’t visit.”

The answer was true, she had never thought of herself to visit anything like this anywhere in the world, yet she still didn’t understood why they were here in the first place.

“But to answer your question, in my travels all over the world has taught me many things. One of these things is that certain countries like India are very crowded, making it very difficult to find yourself some private time together outside the hotel.”

Melissa nods her head, she could understand the logic behind that explanation. Giving herself a mental slap across the face for not coming up with that answer herself.

“And even though I do not wage bets on horse races, granted I may have done so once or twice out of shear curiosity. But the sole reason why I did invite you to come here is to understand the spectacle of competition.”

This caught her off guard, she knew that Goth had the ability to come up with perhaps hundreds upon thousand of different explanations to someone’s question. But she had never expected this answer from him, causing her to look back at the horses before trying to digest his answer.

“Competition??”

Goth nods his head towards her in response while taking another sip from his soup

“You see, you are under a week away from your first title defense and the first ever Roulette title match where you don’t know the stipulation beforehand.”

She nods her head, listening to his every word as she knows that he is right. Yet, she still doesn’t see the comparison of her title defense and the horse races.

“You never know what to expect, because 99 percent of the time theoutcome of the match will be determined by the spin of the wheel. So you cannot train for something unknown like you did at the cruise ship. So that leaves you to rely upon trust. Trust that both the horse and its rider must have upon each other to have a shot to win a race. And before you start to ask whether you are the horse or the rider, let me just tell you that you need to find this out for yourself.”

The two of them laugh at that statement before Goth continues.

“The unknown stipulation is both your worse enemy as well as your biggest allie.”

Melissa looks clueless at Goth.

“What do you mean??”

Goth stares at her lovingly for a few moments before he continues explaining to her.

“You see, the wonderful thing that everyone likes to do to others in these type of matches is that you do not know what you will be expecting. It makes you wonder whether they are trying to convince you that for some reason that they actually do?? Which is obviously a lie, they just want to creep inside your head and insert some doubt how small or large it may be. Because whether you are a rookie, which people seem to enjoy refer you to or a veteran. You are at the mercy of the wheel so experience can only take you this far…”

“Like the Ultimate X over the pool match??”

Goth nods his head in acknowledgement. “”

“The only difference is that you need to adapt on the spot, but mostly trust on yourself and what has brought you to the point of being the Bombshell Roulette champion. Trust in your own ability, use it to your advantage as it allows you to strategize your plan to find a solution to the stipulation that the wheel fell on in order to remain champion.”

Melissa nods her head, she had to admit that she never thought about that. She had questioned herself on how she would react or what she could expect upon her first title defense. But this gave her the understanding that she should enter every single match knowing that she has an advantage over her opponent.

“Another reason that I have brought you here is because….,”

His words trail off, causing Melissa to suddenly blink as she stares at him. She had not expected him to suddenly stop when he was educating her.

“Yes?”

Goth has a sly smile on his face, placing his napkin in front of his lips as he stares at the horses that had finished the race a few moments ago. Goth seems as if he is searching for something, causing Melissa’s attention to move over towards the race track as well. Watching the beautiful horses but not quite understanding what is going on as Goth suddenly talks once more.

“See it as an engagement gift.”

The words doesn’t seem to connect with Melissa as she turns her attention towards Goth, he stares back at her with a amused smile upon his face.

“Gift?? What are you…..”

Her words ultimately disappear as she notices him pointing his finger towards the race track, causing her to turn around and notices a jockey standing there with a beautiful black horse before she finally understands.

“Are you kidding me?? You bought a horse for our engagement??”

His grin widens, causing her to jump out of her seat and wraps her arms around him in an passionate embrace. Thankful for the fact that he had remembered her biggest wish a long time ago when the two had shared a romantic walk many years ago. Whispering soft thank you many times over and over again in his ears as the shot slowly fades.

Getting ready part two

August 3rd 2022

Melissa is overjoyed, Goth had surprised her by buying her a horse, secretly he had been talking with Whisper of acquiring one that she could have it be taken care off. She knew it would take time before the animal could be flown over to the States, but she could wait for that moment to come. In the mean time she realizes, she has to focus on her wrestling career. We see her relaxing at the pool after a hard training session that Whisper had put her through. First they had studied tapes of Jessie Salco matches, followed it up by working on her cardio. Realizing that she had to content with a fast paced and aerial wizard in her opponent outside of having to adjust to whatever stipulation that will be appointed to them before the match would even begin. She is leaning her arms spread against  the edge of the swimming pool while watching Goth and his son enjoying some father and son time. She always enjoyed watching them have some fun in the moments that they could spend time with each other.

”Last one to reach the other side has to treat us for ice cream!!!”

She smiles as she watches both Goth and his son swim to the other side of the pool, at the end it is Goth that feigns a muscle pull and allows his son to reach the other side of the swimming pool first. Gerrit Jr. jumps up and down in excitement as we see Goth wink at Melissa before casually swimming towards his son

“I won!! I won!! Did you see that Melissa?? I beat dad!!!”

She giggles, applauding towards Goth’s son

“You sure did, that shows that old fossil who the real champ around here is.”

This causes Goth to raise an eyebrow towards her and laughs before whispering something into the ear of his son who starts to nod his head and laugh.

“Dad told me that both me and him are winners, seeing that you didn’t reach the other side before us Mel.”

Melissa rolls her eyes, shaking her head and giggles as she witnesses the smirk look of Goth and his son on their faces as she slowly stands up. Standing there as she places her hands on her hips and shows a mock angry look on her face.

“So you two strong boys need to gang up on little ol me, just because you want some ice cream???”

The two nod their heads yes in unison, making it impossible for Melissa not to laugh.

“Well then, I guess I will be treating you fine boys for some big scoops of ice then. So why don’t you two handsome devils do me a favor?? Why don’t you get up and make some arrangements for whatever restaurant as I will be treating you two for dinner and ice cream afterwards.”

Both of them high five each other as Melissa lowers herself back into the water, wanting to get some extra rest as her body was sore from the training that she had gone through. The two run out of the pool, chasing each other to see who would be inside first. Goth’s muscle ache somehow had disappeared as he managed to get inside first before his son did. She smiled, resting her head against the head rest that she had placed there earlier. She closes her eyes as she spreads her arms once again and relaxes and enjoys the warm pool water that she was feeling.

Her thoughts went back to the other day that she and Goth had spend on the race track, she always enjoyed visiting places with him. She thought she had known a lot from different countries throughout the world, yet for some reason Goth had managed to surprise her every single time. She giggled as she thought back to the times that Goth was went thanks to the antics of his Blast From The Past tag team partner Candy. Trying to find the most perfect and romantic spot to ask her to marry him, only to have Candy come in and ruin it all. At first she wasn’t amused by it all, but in the end she knew that Candy only meant well. But Candy finally made up to them, giving them the most romantic moment that they ever had as Goth finally asked the question. Melissa was overjoyed by the news that Candy had returned, hoping for the two of them to perhaps catch up anytime soon after this week or so. But she then suddenly realized that perhaps Candy would also want a shot at her Roulette title IF she manages to beat Jessie Salco.

“Ugh, why does she always annoy me??”

She shakes her head, not wanting her opponent for this Sunday to ruin her moment alone. She decides to swim a few laps before resting her head again on the head rest before closing her eyes. She feels the sensations of the water caressing her body. Trying to relax, but the IF continues to roam through her mind as that causes her to sit up with frustration on her mind.

“Damnit!!!”

She punches her fist in the water, causing water to splash upwards. She realizes that this is futile, but she cannot help it to unleash some of her frustration. She knew that she would have to fight for acceptance in the Bombshell division of Sin City Wrestling. But she had expected it to have changed since winning the Bombshell Roulette title, but now she realizes that she is everyone has got their sights set on her even more.

“If people want to hunt me down, then go ahead…. They better succeed, because I intend to shoot back and do not intend to miss.”

She says with frustration oozing from her face, she slowly stands up. She feels her muscles tense, her breathing quickens. Never before during her time in the kickboxing division back in the Netherlands has she ever experienced pressure like this. She closes her eyes, attempting to control her breathing in order to calm down. She inhales a few more times very deep and lets out a sigh of relief before pushing wet hair back and smiles. She remembers the lessons that Goth had forced her to sit through, the many hours of having to listen to every word in order to understand what moments like this would do to a competitor.

“I bet he is going to love to hear me say that he is right.”

She chuckles, slowly lowering her body into the water once more. Her gaze is fixated upon the light of the lamps that reflects upon the water. It causes her to mentally prepare for this coming Sunday as her confidence returns. No longer worried about what may could be, what may happen if…. She remembers the words from Goth a few days ago, to always rely yourself upon what has brought you to the dance. And she knows what has brought her to the Bombshell Roulette championship. The intensity, the never give up attitude and most of all her scientific wrestling ability and her background as a kickboxer. This causes her to nearly pity Jessie Salco’s chances against her. Oh she knew that Jessie was an established name and shouldn’t be underestimated as a competitor, realizing that her championship resume would tell her differently.

But this isn’t a two time Hall of Fame Bombshell like Mercedes Vargas, Jessie could say whatever she wanted but she had never been a life changer like Mercedes was. And she had made Mercedes understand that if there was a Mean Girl in this organization, that it would be her. The woman that knew she would become the next Bombshell Roulette champion, no matter what type of match she would have been put in and against whomever they would have put against her. That’s confidence, that’s what Jessie clearly did not understand why Melissa had told her that she was a completer wrestler than her.

Melissa had finally allowed her thoughts to doze off, she wanted to take a few more minutes to relax. Her body was still tensed and she hated that feeling, she knew that she was tired and the workout was demanding. She sighs as she knows that tomorrow would be another boring day of watching videos and having to listen to Goth.

“Goth’s lectures are in session.”

She giggles after muttering those words in a soft whisper, she knows that she has to get up or else she may fall asleep.

“SPLASH!!!”

“What the???”

Melissa suddenly rises upwards from her seated position after getting splashed with a large sum of water hitting her in the face. She tries to get the water out of her face as she sees Gerrit Jr. standing in front of her smiling

“Why you…..”

Melissa scowls at him with a large smirk, chasing him around the pool as Goth’s son is laughing before exiting the pool before Melissa is able to grab him. He turns around as he sees Melissa standing there, staring at him with a look of a lioness on her face.

“Just wait until I get you in my hands Gerrit, you will regret that move mister!!!!”

But suddenly she gets grabbed from behind and tossed over someone’s head into the deep end of the pool. She gets her head back up from underneath the water, coughing up water as she was surprised before staring into the laughing face of Goth.

“Get up Melissa, because you got some major ice creams to pay for these two big boys.”

All three laugh when the shot slowly fades.

Getting ready part three: My first title defense against Jessie Salco.

August 5th 2022

The shot opens up with Melissa seated in her locker room after a workout, she is drinking from a bottle of water as her towel is wrapped around her neck. She is smiling as she notices the camera approaching her as she nods her head in recognition of their presence.

“I guess people have been dying to hear my response to Jessie’s little rant the other day.”

She smirks, shaking her head as she takes another sip from her water. She grabs the left side of her towel and wipes some sweat from her forehead before dropping it back around her neck.

“What can I say? I could be done in five minutes if I wanted to dissect her promo as a psychiatrist, but sadly for you short tempered Jessie Salco fans… I am not a psychiatrist.Besides, so many things have happened since my debut on Sin City Televised programming that five minutes would not do it any justice. So if I was Jessie I would grab your glass of milk, put on your jammies and pay attention. Because the Bombshell Roulette champion is going to educate our beloved ten year veteran in a way she had never experienced before.”

She leans back, gently resting her back against the wall of the locker room, letting out a loud sigh.

“I remember how we first met Jessie, something that I have grown accustomed to that our paths would cross. Because let’s face it, if this was a date that was set up by Tinder I would expect them asking me if we have gotten married already.”

A sinister smirk emerges upon her face as she puts the bottle of water close to her lips, allowing the cold water to enter her mouth as she welcomed the liquid before swallowing it like crazy. She lets out a sigh of satisfaction after placing the bottle next to her on the bench before wiping her mouth with he back of her hand.

“Did you know that Goth had waged a bet with me the day before we actually met Jessie?? He waged a bet that you would annoy me within three weeks, something that until that day we met I could not believe that someone could be so annoying. I realized that very faithful day that I shouldn’t wage bets with someone like him, because I have to tell you that back in school girls like you would have been kicked around every single day. And I know that in your simple mind that you must be thinking, how can you possibly say things like that Melissa?? How can you be so brutal and mean??

“It’s quite simple Jessie, because when I was younger and quite a buck five like you are… I was that girl, I was that annoying and I was as a stuck up little brat that you are. But look at me now Jessie??”

She grins as she slowly stands up, circles around in front of the camera and sits down with a confident smile upon her face.

“Momma grown up big time and before you start to foam from the mouth that  you weren’t as a lucky lady when it comes down to the size department, then you are even more stupid than I had you imagined Jessie… Because I grew as an individual, I grew and still am growing as a human being, that I have grown my interests outside wrestling and LEARN!! And when I look at you I see a woman that is in this business for ten years now…. And all I can see is you seeking confirmation from others on whether your career was any good? Seriously Jessie? You are facing a rookie, the uncrowned Gate Keeper of Sin City Wrestling is trying to hide her lack of confidence by going on a dinner date with someone else that has held the same belt as you. If that’s the legacy that some of you Bombshells want yourself to be remembered for?? Then please, just shoot me in the head after I have reached year five or something. Because I don’t want myself to be remembered by for being the one that started “Dinner with Jessie, starring…..”. And even though I may not be the most established wrestler in this company career wise, I will be damned if you will just be comparing me to be a dumb floozy rookie that got the championship belt by luck. But I guess that’s what happens to people when they realize what they truly are up against isn’t it Jessie??”

“It’s funny how every time I turn around that I hear another excuse for something that I need to accomplish before getting the stamp of approval, even though I doubt that this is something that is a thing in this company. You see Jessie, I do respect you even though I don’t like you PERSONALLY. But that’s because I see so much in you that I hated from myself when I was younger. The only difference between us when it comes down to our evolution is that I have the ability to show good and kindness OUTSIDE having everything to be referred to wrestling. Do you wake up with it and fall asleep with it Jessie?? Because I am sorry to inform you, I have been hearing the same thing over and over again… whether it is on Twitter, whether it is on one of our many encounters backstage or in the ring during shows… You are telling me the same thing, reminding us all about facing Chloe and every other newcomer that I was wondering WHEN Jessie’s greatest hits would be arriving?? And even thoughI compliment you on believing that you could hold a sole record by obtaining my title for a record margin five times?? I was still waiting for the tales of you waging war with your friend Amy Santino… Facing legends in the sports that ACTUALLY achieved something more than being labelled a Gatekeeper Jessie. Because I am still waiting, waiting for you to finally shed your shell of shyness and evolve into a beautiful butterfly instead of being an ugly caterpillar…but hey, if that’s your schtick?? Then go for it…it sure isn’t mine.”

Melissa places her feet on a bench in front of her, stretching her legs as she looks over towards her own locker.

“You spoke of how I had made a mistake during the Ultimate X over the pool match, a mistake that could have led to Kayla Richardson winning the championship belt. The same woman that now holds the Bombshell Internet title by winning a Battle Royal last Sunday.”

She allows a smile to emerge upon her face as she stretches her arms outwards before placing her hands behind her back as she shakes her head in disbelief.

“You see Jessie, you may have had a point on me holding Kat up high in the air while she ran off and climbed the structure. But my father once taught me a wise lesson while watching some Formula One Racing, to finish first…. You first got to finish… And now I can hear you think, what the hell?? Well let me explain little air guitar playing wannabe nutcase… Everyone can look like a star when they do their entrance, everyone can do something that causes a What The Fuck moment and be talked about for eternity. But the only thing that matters in the end is actually achieve the big picture and win the title Jessie… And isn’t it interesting that the woman that could not beat ME, is ultimately the Internet champion?? Something I am positive about she is happy knowing that she does not have to defend that belt against me…. Because she knows that it will be a one and done championship run if it was up to me. I guess she is the one that needs to prove a point of being a champion instead of me wouldn’t you agree??”

“Gee, that just sure changes the landscape a little wouldn’t you agree??”

She smirks, she thinks back at the one moment that both Melissa and Jessie got a little bit physical with each other. With her one time grabbing her by the throat, while the other time that Jessie got the better of her. That had upset her, but she knew that she got herself pushed into that situation by being overconfident, but she had retaliated by owning her own part in becoming Bombshell Roulette champion as well as not giving an inch by confronting Jessie during shows. She knew she has a long way to go, but she will be damned if someone dictates what she say or do.

“So what makes you think you will actually beat me Jessie?? Look, I could look at your promo all I want… but I already knew what kind of bullshit that it would consist off. So let me tell you what YOU think is YOUR saving grace in beating me Jessie. Your speed, your agility and your experience in competing in Roulette title matches. Gotcha Jessie, now let us just throw that all out of the window and tell you exactly what your chances are in beating me and why.”

The smile has vanished as she has wrapped her arms across her chest as she stares intently towards the camera.

“Do you know why I have been so successful since my in ring debut Jessie?? Not because I have faced talentless Bombshells, because that would be disrespectful towards each and every Bombshell that I have faced so far. It’s the fact that I have been in the ring before, the fact that I know why we are here. Because each and every Bombshell just like you and me are here to be the very best, wanting to compete in a division in order to be the very best. And you know something Jessie?? My Bombshell Roulette title says that I am the very best in the Bombshell Roulette division.”

“Just imagine Jessie, a Bombshell that only has four matches under her belt as a professional wrestler. A woman that you once compared her to a better looking version to Fenris, a comparison that I take pride in for you granting me. It proves that I have a large mountain to climb of expectations. Expectations that nobody  has ever had with you isn’t it Jessie? Is that perhaps jealousy that I am tasting in the bitter words that you have been uttering since day one?? Or is it merely the fact that you see people get opportunities left to right and you got to be a gatekeeper? Why don’t you just say it like it is Jessie, you are frustrated over the fact that you need to put over new and talented wrestlers that one day may be better than you. Better than you while you sink deeper and deeper into anonymity, just like having the guts to proclaim that wrestling Mercedes Vargas is like taking candy from a baby.”

“ You are pathetic Jessie, oh yeah I said it. I am just telling you like it is Jessie, you are straight up pathetic. Nobody can enjoy their accomplishments as a pro wrestler, nobody can be a bigger deal than Jessie Salco…. So that’s why you were waiting to show up your stinking face after I had obtained my first championship belt… because the spotlight had to be on Jessie Salco and nobody else.”

She shakes her head and closes her eyes for a few moments before reopening them.

“You have turned yourself into a shell of your past self Jessie, every single week you come out and believe that you have found the key to hand me my first ever defeat. What was it again when you came out to watch me defeat Mercedes Vargas?? Oh yeah, you wanted to start and implement MMA into your repertoire… How is that going Jessie??”

Melissa smirks before shaking her head in disbelief.

“Who wanted to be a better looking Fenris on that day huh Jessie?? Who wanted to be the flavor of the week once again with something that only your beloved fans would accept as they always eat from the palm of your hands. This week it is the woman that wants to show us that she pays attention to every single wrestling match that has ever happened during her ten year waste of your wrestling career. Yeah I know, harsh words huh? But they are words that needed to be said Jessie. Because you sounded during that match against Mercedes that it is just easy to adapt to something that Fenris had trained for YEARS to achieve at this level. As if I had no trouble obtaining the skill of submission wrestling through a few lessons just because I am engaged to Goth??”

“Wake up Jessie, don’t make the same mistake like the current Bombshell Internet champion made in my last match, don’t do what your Greek friend did, who thought that speed kills. Well I don’t have to remind you what I did with that Greek speed devil after I kicked her head in. And if I can give you another example Jessie?? Don’t do what you thought you would do when you faced Zoey Lukas, because it all provedone thing, that before you finish first… you first need to finish Jessie… And it seems that when it reall matters, you seem to forget that before you can raise MY championship belt high above your head, that you need to beat me first.”

“And I know that you have been on the other side of the wheel that spun either in your favor or not…. And I know that you have more victories underneath your belt than me… And I know that you can call up friends from some wrestling school to back you up… because little Jessie is starting to sweat for the mere fact that deep down inside YOU know that you cannot beat me. Because no matter the stipulation Jessie, I will ground you. I will put on a wrestling clinic against you that will frustrate you. You already know that I have gotten underneath your skin and it is only a matter of time before you snap… and that is the exact time when I am going to kick your head in and send your chances in beating me for my belt to a mere afterthought.”

“I cannot wait until Sunday night, moments after our match has ended. Because the first thing that Jessie Salco will be doing is turn on her twitter account and apologize to the world that she could not be the one that beats the undefeated Melissa. The woman that will dedicate this title defense to the woman that I had wanted to test my skills against inside the ring. The woman that wore this championship with pride before me, the woman that deserved an automatic title rematch. The woman that has been assaulted in her last match in this company by two cowards… the woman that has announced her retirement from this great sports of pro wrestling. My friend, my sister. The woman that had helped my transition into wrestling Jessie… This title match will be one where I know that Kat C. Jones will raise her cup of coffee and tell the whole world exactly that what she had known all along. That I am not a one hit wonder, that I am not some fluke…. That I am the Bombshell Roulette champion and that I will REMAIN Bombshell Roulette champion and you will not.”

Melissa gets up, she slowly moves towards her locker as she grabs her sports bag and is about to walk out of the locker room before stopping and turns towards the camera one more time.

“Give me all you got Jessie, it will only make the sweet taste of victory even more delicious and deservingly. I see you Sunday Jessie, the night where I will do what everyone in this company hope I will fail in… successfully defending my championship belt… Until then Jessie…, until then…”

With that Melissa walks out of the locker room as the shot fades
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>