Author Topic: Insert Witty Title Here? (Candy battle royal rp)  (Read 487 times)

Offline Candy

• View Profile
    • Candy
Insert Witty Title Here? (Candy battle royal rp)
« on: August 28, 2020, 10:09:44 PM »
Scene One: PSA :D

**The scene opens up to show Candy in front of a greenscreen. She was wearing blue jeans and the newest SCW T-Shirt, her hair was down and straight. She was standing behind a table that had a few things across it. A voice was heard off screen say “ACTION!”. She looked at the camera and smiled.**

Candy: Hello, SCW fans and friends! I’m Candy, and I’m here to give you a quick PTA about safety at our shows during the Covid-19 panda...mo...dium?

Voice: It’s PSA… and Pandemic…

Candy: That’s what I said! Anyways! Here’s some tips to help keep you all safe and healthy as you come to watch your favorite SCW Superstars and Bombshells! First, always was your hands! You can’t be too safe! Was them vi...vinegary…

Voice: Vigorously…

**She looks over to the direction of the voice**

Candy: Oh that makes more sense. I mean, who wants to wash their hands with vinegar? It’s stinky! 

**She looked back at the camera**

Candy: I mean, you CAN wash your hands with vinegar, but I suggest soap! Wash them vig...or...ous...ly… for at least 30 seconds! If you have a hard time counting to 30, just sing a simple song! Like Happy Birthday! Or the Alphabet! Or even twinkle twinkle little star! Isn’t it cool how music can replace counting? Like when you are giving CPR and you are like

**She begins to pretend to do chest compressions on the table**

Candy: AH AH AH AH STAYIN ALIVE STAYING ALIVE AH AH AH AH STAYIN ALIVE…

Voice: Candy… washing hands…

Candy: Oh… sorry! Anyways! Always keep some hand sanitizer on you as well. When you get your ticket for the show, you get this COOL nifty little Safety Bag that comes with your ticket!

**She held up one of the safety bags and smiled.**

Candy: Your Safety Bag contains a small bottle of hand sanitizer, a pair of gloves, and this SUPER COOL SCW logo face mask! Don’t forget to wear your mask!

**She opened the bag and took out the mask, and put it on.**

Candy: Now, you wanna make sure you wear your mask the right way! You gotta keep your nose AND your mouth covered at all times. I know it’s uncomfortable… but it’s so you don’t sick, or get anyone else sick. It’s no fun, but better safe than sorry, right?

**She took her mask off and set it on the table, picking up a credit card in her hand.**

Candy: Make sure you remember your cards. Merchandise and food and drinks can only be purchased with credit cards, to prevent germs from spreading on cash. You don’t wanna be without your favorite person’s shirt! Don’t miss out on the newest Candy shirt!

**She put the card down and picks up a pink shirt that says “Sweeter Than Candy” on it.**

Candy: So to sum it up… wear your mask, wash your hands, and be safe! Let’s not cause fans to not be allowed in anymore! See you guys later!!!

**She smiled big and waved.**

Voice: CUT!

**The room went silent for a moment. Candy stepped off to the side.**

Candy: How’d I do?

Voice: Well… I think we got what we need. Thank you.

Candy: Any time! I am so glad to have fans back in the arena, I would do anything I can to keep it that way!

**She walked off to the side where Marcus was sitting in a chair, smiling. He handed her a bottle of water.**

Marcus: That was perfect.

Candy: But I messed up some of the words.

Marcus: Doesn’t matter. You were you, and not trying to be anyone else, and that makes it perfect to me.

**She blushed a little bit.**

Candy: Awe you are too sweet! I’m so excited for this week, I can’t wait!

Marcus: I know, you are overly thrilled to be getting a shot at the Women’s World title.

Candy: I know! I lost my Roulette Title and I didn’t think I’d get a chance at an even higher title so fast!

Marcus: Well, it’s technically a chance at a chance? I mean you have to get past these 8 other women before you earn your shot.

Candy: And I’m ok with that. You gotta earn something or it’s not really worth having? Right?

Marcus: That’s… actually that makes sense.

Candy: My dad used to always say “you want something, earn it. It’s always sweeter when you earn it”. And that’s so true. It feels so awesome to win something, and to deserve it. It’s not as much fun when you have it handed to you.

Marcus: Kind of like how Violet doesn’t have to take part in this battle royal to earn her shot?

Candy: Kinda. I mean, She beat me for the Roulette title, then lost it the next week, then lost to me at the Supercard… and now she is given a Women’s World title shot this week. If i was a jealous type, I’d be angry.

Marcus: Well, I’m angry for you.

Candy: Don’t be. She doesn’t get the joy of truly earning her shot. I mean, she did beat Sam Marlowe…

Marcus: But that doesn’t mean she should skip the line…

Candy: Doesn’t even matter. See, I’m so excited!!! I get a second chance to prove myself against them all, some i’ve beaten and some I haven’t. But ya know who I am SO SUPER SUPER EXCITED to see in this match?

Marcus: Keira?

Candy: YEAH! One of my besties, Keira! I love her so much! She is so sweet, and we had a REALLY good match a few weeks ago. I hope it comes down to me and her so someone amazing and nice can win and earn the shot! I know she would want me to give her the bestest fight ever… and I totally will!

Marcus: You two could work together to eliminate everyone else and then fight it out to the end.

**Candy’s eyes got bright**

Candy: OMG MARCUS YOU ARE A GENIUS!!!!

**She planted a kiss on him, excitedly**

Candy: I GOTTA GO TELL HER YOUR BRILLIANT IDEA!!!

**Candy skipped off, with the energy of about 100 toddlers who just saw their favorite toy. Marcus smiled and shook his head as the camera faded to black.**

ooc: Sorry to my opponents for not putting in 100% :(
user posted image