Author Topic: Stepping Out of The Shadow  (Read 559 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
Stepping Out of The Shadow
« on: August 28, 2020, 07:02:50 PM »
The scene opens up on a rainy day in Tampa. A woman is seen walking into a dark alleyway, trying to get home. As she is halfway across the alley, a figure drops down and smirks

?: Well, lookie here. Little sinner lost her way?

Woman: I... I don't want any trouble

The person slowly opens her eyes and shows the red dots. She smiles demonically at the woman

Sin: Problem is. You were already in trouble.

Woman: Oh my god!

Sin raises her hand and extracts the demon from the woman. The grey version of said woman bows before being absorbed into Sin. The woman sees it and screams

Woman: LEAVE ME ALONE!

Sin goes slowly to the woman as she screams.

--------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Keira is seen packing her clothes as this was their last night in the hotel. She was a bit tired from the match. She lost, but wasn't upset about it, more so cause of what has happened with her and Roxi. Roxi comes over and hugs her

Roxi: Proud of you.

Keira: Thanks, babe. I would have done better. But I can take the loss due to the extraction

Roxi: I know you tried. That's what important to me. I want you to succeed, maybe even more than you do, but I want you to go out there and do your best.

Keira: I know. But I knew I would have a tough time this week. But a little bit of training. I should be ready for the next one.

All of a sudden, a phone is heard ringing. Keira notices that it was her phone as she answers it

Keira: You got Keira.

Angelica: Keira! They found Keri!

Keira: WHERE!?

Angelica: She's in the hospital.

Keira: Wait, what!?

Angelica: She went... she went... sorry, I'm just relieved.

Keira: Breathe. Tell me what happened

Angelica: Okay... She went for her... run and she didn't feel good. She... she must has passed out. Somebody must have taken her to the hospital.

Angelica sniffles into the phone.

Angelica: Sorry. But she didn't have an ID so they didn't know who she was. And... she's...she's sick, Keira.

Keira: What do you mean sick?

Angelica: She has... the virus. It's why she didn't feel good. She's still being treated. I'm... I'm gonna go see her, but they called and told me once she was able to talk she told them who she was. I'm just... I'm just happy she's alive.

Keira doesn't say anything after Angelica said the virus. She drops the phone and her hands begin to shake

Angelica: Hello? Keira? Keira are you there?

Roxi: What's wrong?

Keira screams loudly to where almost the entire floor could hear her. She opens the window, steps out and flies off, more so in fear and rage. Roxi looks out, but quickly goes to Keira's phone

Angelica: Keira!? Are you ok? KEIRA!

Roxi: Hello?

Roxi says as she picks up the phone

Angelica: Roxi? Where's Keira?

Roxi: She just... left... what happened?! Tell me quickly!

As Angelica does, outside, Keira is flying. She stops in the middle of a field and lands. Without thinking, she screams again, mixing with crying. After a moment, Roxi was seen catching up to her and lands beside her

Roxi: Keira? Whoa... whoa.. calm down... Please.

Roxi huddles close to Keira and holds her in a hug.

Roxi: I'm sorry.

Keira: Why!? WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING!?

Roxi: Keira... please, you have to calm down.

Keira: Why should I? Everything I gain, ends in failure!

Roxi: Keira! Stop it! Calm down, and listen to me!

Keira: Why!? She's infected!

Roxi: I know that. Okay? I know. It sucks. But she's already in the hospital. She's resting, and if all goes well, she'll make a recovery. Angelica told me the doctors said she just needs to isolate and let it work through her. She's going to be okay.

Keira slowly tries to calm down

Roxi: Breathe. Okay, just breathe. I know it hurts. I know. But you're not going to be able to do much if you make yourself sick worrying. We can go back and get our stuff and try to see if we can see her. But you have to keep it together.

Roxi strokes Keira's hair and kisses her head.

Roxi: I need you to hold strong. So does Keri.

Keira: Roxi...

Roxi: I know.

Keira: Why though? Why does this keep happening to us?

Roxi: I don't know why. I'm don't make those decisions. But... we learn from them. Life sometimes will knock you down. You have to get back up.

Keira: Maybe I'm tired of it. Maybe Sin should just end it

Roxi: Is that what you want? You want all this fight to be for nothing? You want our son to give up too when it gets tough for him?!

Keira looks at Roxi, staring at her when she mentioned Nate

Roxi: I'm sorry... but you have to be strong. You HAVE to get up. Because that little boy needs to be strong too.

Keira: You're right. I'm just sick and tired of this, Rox

Roxi: I know that. I know that. You just can't give up. You have to USE that feeling.

Keira: I know. I need to fight

Roxi: You need to relax. Just calm down.

Keira finally breathes some more

Roxi: Now... we need to maybe go back and grab our stuff...

Keira: Yea. Lead the way. I'm too emotionally drained to transmit

Roxi: Why don't we just... walk for a while?

Keira: In the middle of nowhere?

Roxi: Yes. Just to... clear out heads. Calm down, breathe. Take it... all in, you know?

Keira: Ok. Let's walk, then.

Roxi: Alright, come on.

Roxi stands up and holds out her hand for Keira to take.

Keira: Ok then...

Keira extends her hand and grabs Roxi's hand

Roxi: I love you.

Keira: I love you too

Roxi smiles as she helps Keira and, and puts her arm around as the two walk

Keira: It is a nice night

Roxi: It is. There's something positive.

Keira: I'm trying

Roxi: Just... relax and breathe. Just remember that you, and me, we can get through this. Keri is going to get through this. But she's going to need your help. Your positivity. Your strength. She's going to need you, and you need to be there.

Keira: If we can even see her

Roxi: I'm sure it'll help if she just knows you're there for her

Keira: True

Roxi: You just can't let everything get to you. I know, it's a lot. There's a lot on our plates regardless. But we're not always going to come out of everything smelling like roses. We just have to make the best of it.

Keira: I know. I don't know why I keep thinking I'll see a perfect world

Roxi: We just keep working towards it.

Keira: To one we may never see. Like my chances of being World Champion

Roxi: Don't do that to yourself. I am never going to l think less of you if you never win anything. You are my wife, and I love you.

Keira: I love you too. But I wish I knew they were going to give me a chance

Roxi: Well, I know they'll give you a chance. You are good enough to win anything.

Keira ponders for a moment as they walk

Keira: Hell. I don't know if I got a match. Talking about a chance of being a world champion. I don't even have a match

Roxi: Well... let's get back and just think about things, okay? I'm sure they'll have something for the future.

Keira: Yea. But do we still have to walk?

Roxi: Just figured you could use some air. Do you at least feel a little better?

Keira: Somewhat.

Roxi: Alright.

Keira: Can we transmit back now?

Roxi puts an arm around Keira and trasmits back to the arena. As they arrive, Roxi gets a text on her phone about the card

Roxi: Well, I guess I get a week off.

Keira: I guess I do too

Roxi: I... don't think so... unless they sent you a different card

Keira looks at Roxi's phone and was in super shock

Roxi: Well?

Keira looks up at the ceiling and shouts

Keira: It's not like a billion dollars will fall out of the sky or anything!

Keira keeps looking up for a few seconds. But lowers her head and sighs

Keira: Every time...Every Single Time.

Roxi: You have a chance.

Keira: I do. Now I get to train for it

Roxi: This is the start. But don't let yourself get caught up with what anyone else thinks.

Keira: Agreed.

Roxi: Because YOU can do this.

Keira: No one else but me

Roxi: Regardless of what they may say about you, regardless of what they may think, you're here. Right here.

Roxi hold her phone showing the card

Roxi: This right here, is all the validation you need. You can do this.

Keira: Least there is some new blood in this

Roxi: You will just have to do your homework.

Keira: Candy and Maki, I know.

Roxi: You know a lot of these people, and you know you can beat them

Keira: A quest to redeem myself in a way

Roxi: And you know what they think and what they want to say. You need to make this about proving all of them wrong

Keira: Why is that? Why do they repeat the same stuff over and over?

Roxi: Because, they want to compare you, to me. And I know that, yeah, I've been pretty successful, but you may have been as successful, when you compare the both us against each other. But they don't take you seriously, because you're not me. So they think that you aren't good enough. You have always asked for a chance, THIS is that chance.

Keira: That's the problem. That's ALWAYS been the problem with each and every last one of them. With the exception of Maki and Candy. They pull that card cause in all honesty. They don't have a original thing to say. They don't have a original bone in their body. They can compete, but in all honesty. It's all a broken record at this point.

Roxi: But as long as you come up short, they will continue. They will always think that, until you prove them wrong. Just like we talked about out there. They're knocking you down. You have a choice to make. You can stay down, and think like you thought before, that you don't have a chance.

Roxi holds out her hand, and then the other

Roxi: Or you can get up, and fight.

Keira: Like I always do.

Roxi: You can train, but you have to train your brain, as much as your body. You have this chance, and you can show who you are. You're Keira. You're Keira Fisher-Johnson and you are just as good as anybody in that ring when the bell sounds.

Keira: Like I'm not training my brain? I have. Unlike a few of them in that ring. If they did. Evie Jordan wouldn't be champion

Roxi: I know you do. They don't think you do. They think you just want things handed to you. They think you just expect things. You have to show them that you are a student of this game, just like they are.

Keira: Actually, they KNOW I do. They know I never wanted anything handed to me, ever. Last I checked. My name isn't Crystal or Seleana!

Keira smirks a bit

Keira: Or Jack Washington

Roxi: You have to do more than tell them. You have to show them

Keira: And I will

Keira takes a deep breath. As she does, she sees a punch from Roxi coming her way. Keira sees it and blocks it, smirking a bit

Roxi: That's a start.

Keira: Thanks, babe

Roxi: But it's just a start.

Keira: I got work to do. Like I always do

Roxi: I believe in you. You have to believe in you.

Keira: It's been hard to do. But since I got my life back...

Roxi: You can do this.

Keira: Let's get back home and sleep. I can be ready tomorrow. Tonight has drained me

Roxi: Alright, let's go home.

Roxi puts an arm around Keira.

Roxi: And we'll see if we can visit Keri.

Keira: Yea

They transmit as the scene fades

----------------------------------

The scene opens a few days later, back home in Tampa as Keira is seen in her Lady Kat costume. It's different from her usual outfit as it had more tech with it and a mouth covering now as she flies off one building and lands on another, where she sees Roxi on the building

Keira: The new suit feels good. It's working great as well. Remind me to thank AJ later. Need to check Hell soon, I think it froze over.

Roxi: AJ's always there when we need her.

Keira: Unlike Jenny Tuck...

Roxi: Jenny's given us a lot too.

Keira: She has, but I haven't heard from her in ages either--

As soon as she says this, Keira's new goggles gets a call. Her eyebrows are raised over this, saying.

Keira: Huh, new call.

Keira answers via video call

Keira: Lady Kat here. What's up, V?

Jenny: Don't confuse me with four eyes, Fisher.

Keira: SKANK!

Jenny: WHORE!

Roxi: Could we?!

Keira sighs as she patches the call through to Roxi's goggles so all three can speak

Roxi: What is going on, Jenny?

Jenny: Nothing, trying to get used to my new digs in Florida. Glad I was able to find a place that is away from people and safe for my family.

Jenny sighs

Jenny: And to check up on Keira. I heard about Keri. How is she?

Keira: Recovering, slowly.

Roxi: We're going to try and visit her soon.

Jenny: I heard. I tried to, but due to the virus, no one is allowed within 6 to 12 feet of the infected.

Jenny sighs again cause of it

Jenny: And Kelly wants to bring another child into this god forsaken world.

Roxi: We're all having to adjust, Jenny. We're at least going to try and contact Keri, but I don't know if getting pregnant at this point is a smart idea.

Jenny: You try telling Kelly that.

Roxi: I can't stop people from living their lives but... Gotta be smart about things

Keira: Which reminds me. Jenny, we'll need you soon for a plan.

Jenny: Plan? What plan?

Keira: A plan...to finally end Sin once and for all.

Jenny's eyes widen cause of it

Jenny: SIN!? HOW!? SHE'S DEAD! YOU TOOK CARE OF HER YEARS AGO!

Keira: I did...but she...

Keira slowly lowers her head, forcing Roxi to explain

Roxi: We tried to extract Sin from Keira for good. But... Sin has become it's own entity...

Jenny: You....WHAT!?

Jenny tries to keep her composure, but shouts

Jenny: HOW STUPID ARE YOU TWO!? AFTER ALL THE YEARS OF FIGHTING SIN! WHY DID YOU TWO IDIOTS THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA!?

Roxi: It was getting bad with Keira. That's why.

Jenny: How bad?
Roxi: Keira was having nightmares...

Jenny: How long?

Jenny takes a deep breath

Jenny: How long has she had those nightmares!?

Roxi: Weeks

Jenny: Damn...

Jenny sighs again

Jenny: So, you got any idea on how to stop her?

Roxi: Keira does

Keira: But we have to put it in motion before Christmas

Jenny: Christmas? Why Christmas?

Keira lifts her head, not wanting to say anything else. But she knew she had to. She lowers her head, saying

Keira: That's when the end of the world will be. In her own words

Keira pauses for a moment and then says

Keira: ......Doomsday

Jenny: Doomsday?

Keira: The end of the world

Jenny: Yea. Great. Just what 2020 really needs at this point

Roxi: We're trying to avoid that, we're just going to need some help

Jenny: I'll see what I can do. Anything at this point to be rid of Sin for good

Roxi: Thanks

Jenny nods as the broadcast cuts off

Keira: She's back...yay...

Roxi: We're going to need her

Keira: Do we really?

Roxi: I have a feeling we're going to need all the help we can get

Keira: True. Maybe we should finally go home and tr--

All of a sudden, they hear a alarm go off

Roxi: Vision?

Vision: Bank robbery. But there's some strange readings as well. Be careful

Roxi: We're on it.

The two rush to the scene. As they land, they notice a few people standing, side by side. They hold the money as Keira looks at Roxi

Keira: Your turn

Roxi: What do you mean, my turn?

Keira: The quips, dear

Roxi: Yeah... I got nothing.

Keira: You are so lame

Keira looks at them

Keira: You do realize you can borrow money tomorrow, right? But the interest is a crime itself

Roxi: Something's.... off.

Keira: What do you mean?

Roxi: I don't know... but it doesn't feel right.

All of a sudden, the goons sit the money down and raises their hands. They produce energy and blasts the money

Keira: Umm. Shouldn't baddies be stealing the money, not blasting it?

Roxi: I told you this was off...

Keira: Thanks, Captain Obvious

Roxi: Could we focus please?

Keira: But why would they burn mo--

Goons: All Hail Sin!

Keira: .....Kill them.

Roxi: They're people!

The goons slowly come to the light, showing that they're grey, devoid of life

Roxi: What in the world...

Keira: People, huh?

Roxi: We've got to destroy these things then...

Keira: Thank you!

Keira produces a energy ball from her hand. She rushes and blasts one of them, making it turn into a dust cloud. Keira returns and is in shock

Roxi: What kind of... what is even happening?

The dust cloud reforms into the person as Keira continues to be shocked by it

Roxi: Oh crap...

Roxi tries her luck, but the dust people continue to just reform after turning to dust.

Roxi: It's like... fighting air...

?: Or like a extension of My own being...dear Keira

Keira and Roxi turn to see Sin floating down

Roxi: What have you done to these people!

Sin: Nothing.

Keira: That's a lie!

Sin: Their forms are still alive, for the time being. What you see is their true will, taken from them, absorbed into me, dear Keira.

Roxi: You will be stopped

Sin: I'm getting sick and tired of you, Roxi. Maybe you should join me instead

Roxi: I will be long dead before that happens.

Sin: Glad you said that. Cause it will be quick!

Sin rushes and grabs Roxi by the head. She begins to suck on Roxi's head, slowly pulling out what she thought was another of those grey monsters. But instead, it shows another Roxi slowly coming out, with jet black hair and pink dots for eyes. Keira sees this and dropkicks Sin quickly, putting the essence or whatever it was back into Roxi. Sin back's away, confused at this

Sin: Well, that's new...

Keira tries to blast Sin, but she dodges. She reabsorbs the grey minions and vanishes. Keira goes to Roxi

Roxi: What... what happened?

Keira: You tell me! She was trying to suck you out of...you! But it wasn't grey!

Roxi: I don't know! It felt... weird... I don't know what happened...

Keira: You need me to take you to GUILD?

Roxi: I... I think I'm okay.... I just... I need a minute.

Keira: Easy, there

Roxi: Yeah...

Keira slowly helps Roxi up

Roxi: Thanks

Keira: You going to be ok?

Roxi: I think so.

Keira fully helps Roxi up and makes sure she can stand

Roxi: What was all that? The... those things...

Keira: I don't know. Come on, we need to get you home

Roxi: Yeah...

Keira holds Roxi close and transmits home. Meanwhile, Sin was seen on a roof, looking at her hands. She was confused at what just happened, the scene fades

-------------------------------

The scene opens after a training session that Keira had. She goes upstairs and heads to the bedroom, seeing Roxi laying there, a bit weak from the fight a day ago. She asks

Roxi: I'll be fine... just needed some rest. Healing seems to have kicked in

Keira: That's for the best at this point. Gives me a chance to be ready for the Battle Royal

Roxi: It does.

Keira: I thought I had lost you...

Roxi: It's gonna take more than that to put me down. You know me... kinda too stubborn to die.

Keira: I knew that, babe.

Keira sits on the edge of the bed

Keira: I would like to know why can Sin do all that, now.

Roxi: You and me both

Keira: Now I'm more worried than before

Keira leans in and kisses Roxi

Keira: If Sin has that power now, then we might be in real trouble.

Roxi: Maybe, I don't know. It's unlike anything I've ever seen. And we don't know where or when she'll strike next.

Keira: She's making damn sure her end of the world prediction comes true

Roxi: We just need to... figure it out. We have... a deadline at least.

Keira: Yea, speaking of. I need to finish my training for the Battle Royal. Nate is behaving?

Nate's with Grandma. She's watching over him.

Keira: Good. You need anything before I go back?

Roxi: I don't. But... remember we're going to Pittsburgh for that WWR show.

Keira: I'll be ready for that too, babe. I wanna see this show.

Roxi: I think it will be good for you. I just need you to do me a favor at that show.

Keira: Don't interfere?

Roxi: That too. But more importantly, I want you to look at those girls who have the fire in their eyes. I want you to watch them and remember the look you see. Because I want to see it, in your eyes.

Keira: That's why we're going

Roxi: Good. And do me one more favor when you're in that ring.

Keira: Which is?

Roxi: Give 'em hell.

Keira: They just got to ask themselves one question when I give them Hell. Do I feel lucky? Well, do they, Punks?

Roxi: We're....gonna need to work on that.

Keira: Like yours are any better

Roxi: That was just a Dirty Harry line.

Keira: So? I thought it was good

Roxi: Like I said... we'll work on that. In the meantime... Get yourself ready. This is a big opportunity.

Keira: Agreed.

Keira smiles as the scene fades

------------------------------

The scene opens with Roxi on her laptop, surfing the web, until she gets a popup about a facetime call.

Roxi: Oh.

Roxi quickly accepts the call, seeing who the call was from

Roxi: Angelica?

Angelica: Hey.

Roxi: What's going on? Is everything okay?

Angelica: Yeah, they... wouldn't let me see Keri, but they ran some tests and they just want her to quarantine at home. So... I went and got her.

Roxi: Is she okay?

Angelica: Yeah, she just... keeps saying sorry and she doesn't have a lot of strength. But she wanted to talk to Keira, just make sure she's okay.

Roxi: Keira is downstairs, I can go get her.

Angelica: That's okay, I have to do my whole setup to go near Keri anyway, take your time.

Roxi heads downstairs, and into the basement, and the training area. She sees Keira inside training, and flips on the intercom.

Roxi: Hey.

Keira: JEEZ! Scaring me much?

Roxi: Sorry, but you're wanted on the phone.

Keira: Can't patch it through here?

Keira sighs

Keira: Doesn't matter. I'm busy

Roxi: It's a video call, and I think you'll want to take this call.

Keira: Why? What's so important that I need to stop?

Roxi: It's your sister.

Keira: Wait, Keri!?

Roxi: Yeah. Unless you don't want to talk to her... I can just tell her.

Keira rushes and turns off the gravity enhancer. She turns and opens the door

Keira: LEAD THE WAY! I DON'T WANT TO WASTE A SECOND!

Roxi smirks and leads Keira up to the laptop where Keira can see Angelica, now having her mask on.

Angelica: Keira!

Keira: Angelica! Any word on Keri!?

Angelica: Yeah, one second

Angelica slowly walks into another room which isn't lit very well, but Keri is in the picture, a little groggy and clearly weak, with her mask on.

Angelica: She's right here. They're gonna let her quarantine.

Keira: Keri! You're alive...thank God.

Angelica from a distance hands the laptop to Keri.

Keri: Yeah... I just feel like I'm dead.

Keira: Any progress? Getting any better?

Keri: I'm tired.

Keri begins to cough, loudly and dryly

Keri: I feel like shit too.

Keira: I can tell.

Keri: Sorry I worried you. I didn't feel well after my run and next thing I knew I was in the hospital.

Keira: I thought you were kidnapped.

Keri: Not gonna get rid of me that easily.

Keri starts coughing again.

Keira: The coughing says otherwise

Keri: They brought my fever down. I was up to 104 and now I'm down to a little over 100. So.. we -

Keri coughs more.

Keira: Easy, Keri

Keri: Sorry. I'm just tired. I don't want to keep you from... you look all sweaty... Were you...

Keira: Sorry, I was training before I got the call.

Keri: Is that what you call it?

Roxi: Why do the Fisher sisters always have their minds in the gutter?!

Keira: Least she's alive to make that joke.

Keri: Just teasing... I'm... I'm gonna lay down now. I'm okay, You don't need to worry about me. Angelica's gonna be right here. And I won't be going anywhere for a while.

Keira: Once you're better. Don't say if, you WILL beat this. Once you're better, we're getting you a makeover.

Keri: Ha... Very funny.

Keri starts coughing again.

Keira: I wasn't joking. I mean it. It'll help you feel better, after all the coughing, sweating, etc.

Keira sheds a tear

Keira: I'm just glad you're alive, Keri. I don't know what I would do if I lost my sister

Keri: I know. I'm sorry. But... I'll be back on my feet before you know. That's what the Fisher sisters do, right?

Keira: Right. Get some sleep, Keri. You need it

Keri: Okay. Love you Ke.

Keira: Love you too, Ker.

Keira turns facetime off and smiles a bit.

Roxi: That's one piece of good news.

Keira: Yea. Makes me feel better going into Sunday now.

Roxi: Don't let it cloud you, let it fuel you. Keri's gonna be fine. You've got this.

Keira: Always, babe.

Roxi: I'll let you get to it.

Keira turns and hugs Roxi hard

Roxi: Give 'em hell. Show them who you are.

Keira: I plan on it, babe.

Keira nods again as she heads downstairs, the scene fades

===================================
Hello SCW
No, I’m not trying to steal Roxi’s stuff. I’m just playing the role that has been given to me. I’m supposed to be Roxi’s shadow, right? So I might as well just start acting like it. I might as well just try and be Roxi this week. Because that’s all anyone sees when they look at me.

I hear it every single time I step into the ring. You aren’t as good as your wife. You’ll never be Roxi Johnson. You’ll never be on that level. You will always fail.

Last week didn't go well. But I gave it everything I could at this rate. But it feels like no matter how much I reach, I always somehow come up short. I failed. I didn’t win the Roulette championship. And now those words only get louder in my ear. And I feed into that. I let that beat me down and made me not try and be who I am, but instead, who I was supposed to be. And each time I’ve stepped up, those same quote, those same people, they pop up and tell me that I’m not my wife, and I’ll never be as good as her.

And you know something? They’re right.

I am NOT Roxi. I may not ever be better than her. It some people’s thoughts, I’m not even in her league, and maybe that’s true. I got caught up in proving that I was as good as she is. I got caught up in trying to prove and judge myself on being as good as my wife. And it has me going in circles and coming up short time and time again.

And I am adding fuel to the fire of my critics. So after last week, I had to look myself in the mirror. I didn’t know the person that was looking back at me. I didn’t know who they were at all. In all the failures, the jokes, the laughing, the disrespect and everything else that has been thrown at me, I just gathered it up and all that negativity was looking back at me. I saw what they all were saying. The words showed up in the mirror, the pain showed up and I just accepted it. I saw myself as everyone else did.

A joke. A jobber. Roxi’s shadow. Just a woman lucky to be here, and lucky to be as successful as I have been. Riding my wife’s coattails to everything I’ve ever accomplished. I wasn’t fit to be the ring. I wanted all of this to just stop. Everyone else was right, I was everything they said I was. Cause I lost who I was. I was trying to show everyone that their words were wrong. I wanted the Bombshell’s title because I thought it was shut them up. I wanted the Internet title to shut them up. I wanted ANY singles title to shut them up. And all it looked like, all it sounded like, was me being a title hungry idiot. And then, I failed. Over and over. It only made those words ring all the more true.

I failed chance after chance. I didn’t know who I was.

Story of my life, isn't it?

So when this match was announced, I looked at the names and I knew the same words were going to come my way. I started think and in my mind I told myself I have no shot. I didn’t even want to bother. I was thinking about tweeting to SCW management to take my name off the card, and put someone else in. I was just going to fail again.
It feels like sometimes I don't even have the drive to do it anymore. Sometimes, it feels like I get burned out. Maybe I either lost what I had after all this time and life is starting to catch up to me or I never even had it to begin with. Again, that's the story of my life at this point.

But each time I feel like life has come up short, a chance comes up from the heavens to give me another chance. A chance I don't think I've earned. But even then. Considering what kind of match I'm in this time. This could be my last chance to show the world I can hang with the best of the best.

Funny how life works out like that.

My last chance is now in the form of a battle royal. My last chance to prove to the world that I can be a World Champion and finally unseat Evie Jordan. Worst problem out of all of it, most of these Women didn't want to be in it in the first place. Granted, I didn't say a word about wanting to be in it either. But that's my pride for you, also I had a shot at the Bombshell Roulette Championship as well. That didn't help either. But that's the past and now it's the future. I'm sick and tired of being know to a few people as "Roxi's Shadow", "The Side Kick" or anything else they have told me that I am. They know my record pretty damn well. Sure, I was Tag Team Champion with Roxi, a dream I WANTED. But I was a Bombshell Roulette Champion. I was the woman that took charge against the Mean Girls in her debut and was able to help drive them off. When it comes to me, everyone KNOWS I can get the job done. Yea, when it comes to the big one. I do come up short.

And now, I know my problem.

My problem was that I doing what they wanted me to do. I was comparing myself to my wife. Judging myself against my wife. I was trying to be her shadow.

But I don’t need to do that. I never needed to do it. Cause I’m not Roxi. I don’t have to be Roxi.

So, allow me, to re-introduce myself. Since no one seems to know me.

My name is Keira Fisher-Johnson.

Former Roulette champion. I am half of the longest reigning tag team champions in SCW history. And god dammit I have beaten SCW legends and hall of famers before. I’ve beaten champions before when no one believed I could. I have beat Mercedes, I have beaten Kate, I have beaten Jessie Salco, I have beaten my wife, I've beaten Mercedes. I have beaten Crystal Hilton. Those are facts. I have beaten a lot of people, and I still don’t get the respect that other do. I don’t get things handed to me, cause people look at what I haven’t done, instead of what I have. They see my failures, and not my successes. They want to look at the bad things, and none of the good things.
I am not my wife. I am more vocal. I am more emotional. I am a lot of things she isn’t. We are different people. We get compared, but we are not the same. We just want the same thing. But still, I legit accomplish things and nobody takes me seriously.

I could stand here and talk about I win matches and I get very little in return. I have to win 2 or 3 match before I am even looked at as a contender. I know I am facing an uphill battle. That has always been the story or my life and my career. I will always be compared to my wife, so I have to work twice as hard.

But I don’t need to look at my wife’s career anymore to feel like I’ve done something. I’ve got championships and I’m in history books. People just want to give me all the blame and none of the credit. And a lot of them are in this battle royal. I remember the words. I remember the jokes. If they want to see how much of a joke I am, all they have to do is show up for this battle royal.

They can laugh now, but they also know if I got the shot and won. Everyone would always turn heads. Everyone in the WORLD would either be proud of me or in their own words, "Create a Monster." Some of my opponents will think I don't deserve to be here while others will see me for what I am. A woman who wants a challenge. A woman who wants a fight. A woman who's tired of hearing the same old crap from everyone. I know one person I won't hear it from is Candy herself. Dear, sweet Candy. You're one of the few in this match that I know I can count on to give me a good fight. The last time we fought was truly magical. I was hoping one day we could do it again, but in a battle royal? Well, with other women in it. It won't be as fun. It doesn't matter, cause we get more people to play with. I just want to say this Candy… You are my friend. I love you to death. You are a bundle of cute and you have been so friendly to me and to my family. You’ve offered a shoulder to cry on, and an ear to listen and keep me company when I needed it. I love your dog, I love your outlook on life. You are always so positive and upbeat and I love you for it. I loved out match that we had, and I loved teaming with you and winning with you. That was awesome and I will never forget it. I meant it when I said you’re a member of Team Hero, and I am proud to say that. I can't wait for this, Candy. Please don't hold back on me. Not one bit.

You know, people could question why I'm in this battle royal over and over again til they're blue in the face. There are reasons as to why. But more people would ask, "Why in the Hell is Jessie Salco in this match!?" All she's done is lose! Granted, I have too as of late. But when it comes between me and her and our track records. I’ve beaten Jessie Salco more times than I can count. I have beaten her over and over again, and she is STILL the first person to jump up and shout that I don’t deserve this opportunity, I shouldn’t be here, I shouldn’t have any chances ever. So, legit, what does that make Jessie Salco at this point? Jessie Salco loses more than I do. Jessie Salco fails more than anyone in the company. Jessie Salco is never looked at as having a shot at anything. So if one person SHOULDN’T be talking shit, it’s her. People would want to see me in a World Title match MORE than Jessie Salco any day of the week. Hell, weren't you one of the ones that didn't WANT a title match in the first place!? Hell, Kate Steele wants this as bad as I do. You're sitting on your fat ass, bitching, moaning and complaining about. "Nah. I don't want it." Fine, Salco. You can be the second bitch I throw over the top rope. Oh, did I say you were the second? Expecting me to say you'd be the first? No, cause it's the truth. You won't be the first to be eliminated from this match. Mercedes Vargas will!

I may have jumped the gun a little on people asking "Why is Jessie Salco in this match?". Maybe. But with Jessie, people can question it cause in reality. No one likes her and wishes she didn't exist. Mercedes Vargas on the other hand, to be honest. I think Christian or whoever wanted to somehow make sure this battle royal had enough people. We got former champions, fresh new faces. Let's throw in the old coot that doesn't really have it in her anymore. Mercedes is always good for a laugh, considering she won't last all of five seconds in this damn match!
So, Mercedes. I must ask this. What makes you think, after everything that's happened to you for months on end. What makes you think you're going to be a actual Number One Contender to the Bombshell World Champion? Some people may not see ME as a threat. But you? Everyone who's ever laced up a pair of boots in 2020 damn well KNOWS that you're not a threat. Again, this is why Christian or whoever put you in this match. To entertain the masses. To let them laugh at the dancing clown before she's thrown out and lands on her ass. So get ready to dance, Mercedes. Dance for us, clown before you're laughed back to the locker room! And speaking of clowns.

Kate Steele.

Yea, I called you a clown, because that’s what you act like all the time. You know damn well that last time, I was within inches of beating you for the Internet title and ending your streak that you were so proud of. Because that’s what this is to you. You just win a championship, and then you get tired of it like a toy, while other people just get to toil around and work their asses off! Last time we were in the ring, I took a piece of you. But I know what this is. It’s you, going after this like it’s a new toy. Something else to try and take from other people. why? Why do you decided to come NOW!? Oh, you impressed people with your records and stuff? Do you think that after all this time, after being out there, dressed like some sort of failed pop star with backup dancers that sing better than you do. Do you actually think after all this time that you can finally have that chance of being number one contender to the Bombshell World Title again? NO! Even with all the records you say you got. YOU'RE STILL A GOD FORSAKEN JOKE! Sure, some people won't see me as a World Champion. I get that. But while YOU can get wins. No one in the WORLD will ever see YOU as anything other than a delusional clown who colors her hair and pretends like it changes who she is.. If anything to be quite honest with you. More people see you as a Bombshell Internet Champion multi times over for the rest of your pathetic career. Enjoy this time in the big leagues, Kate. This is the first and LAST TIME you'll ever get a damn taste of it. I promise your sorry ass that

Now, besides Candy, of course. These four I'm fighting as well, these four can make or break my chances of becoming Number One Contender. But weird thing about that. These four are the biggest of the competitors I will ever face. But out of the four. One of them is the weakest out of the bunch. Yes, Maki. I'm talking about you. Thing is, when we last fought. All I got was a taste of the action we delivered. Sadly, it was over a pool and not a proper fight. But a taste none the less. I don't know if you still blame me for this and that before the Bombshell Roulette Title match. But you know that was then and this is now, Maki. I don't want just a taste of you anymore. I want the whole thing, Maki. Don't try to get rid of me easily, it WILL cost you in the end. Trust me on that. If you're good as they say you are. Then I know you want to fight me at your best before you try to claim what is yours. When you do, I will prove to you that your best, pool, ring or over Satan's Asshole that I'm just better than you in every step of the way

Now for you, Andrea.

It's been too long since we threw punches to each other's face. Each time we did, you gave me the best fight of my life. Sure, you beat me twice, but only cause of two intense matches and you finally beat my wife to become the Bombshell World Champion. But in the end, you didn't hold onto it for too long. In fact, it's your fault we're even in this mess to begin with. If you haven't lost your championship to Evie Jordan, then everyone else would be stepping up to face you.

But no, you blew it. You blew it hard. Cause of you, we're now in this mess. Some people doesn't even want to challenge Evie for the belt cause of you. As much as I like you, Andrea. I hate your stinking guts at the same time for putting this upon us. Trust me when I say this, Andrea. If you think you're going to throw me over and beat me for a third time, you're wrong. You don't have the drive to get the job done. You won't have the drive to beat Evie Jordan. You don't deserve another shot at the Bombshell World Title. You don't deserve to be in this at all!

NEITHER DOES ALICIA LUKAS! Yes, I said it. I'll get hate on it. I deserve it. But what she said on Twitter did disgust me a bit. A fighter, a warrior, a long reigning champion in her own right. After having that shot, saying "She doesn't want it right now." Now, granted, I would go to the back of the line as well and wait for a chance to earn my shot. But knowing you have a second chance to face Evie Jordan and decide you didn't want to be in it or jump for the chance? No, Alicia, to me, that tells me that you're nothing more than a damn coward! I always wanted to fight you, Alicia. You and I know that when I first came back to SCW. I had laid my eyes upon you. At first, you thought I wanted a automatic shot at the time, your World Title. But I didn't. I just wanted a fight. Over a year later and things have drastically changed. I don't see that fire from you anymore. I just see you being cocky, and not being able to back it up. You insulted me after I lost to Kate, but you just lost back to back attempts at this same championship we’re all fighting for. I guess I should have said “wait to go Alicia.” Like you did to me. Yet, you are the one person I’m sure is sitting here thinking I don’t need to be here. I’m not at this level. Let’s see if you still think that after I toss your ass out of the ring. Yes, it will be after I throw out Mercedes and Jessie. You three can become the Three Stooges of SCW for all I give a crap!

Now it's finally come to this. Out of all the women I have and haven't fought that are in this battle royal. Alicia was one of the people that I never fought. But to be quite honest, I haven't fought Bea Barnhart either. If I did, I legit don't remember. But I know if anyone besides me and Candy has the best shot out of all of us to get to face Evie Jordan. It's Bea herself. But to be quite honest with you as well, Bea. It won't be a easy fight for you either. I've heard enough stories to know that you want to be the one to beat Evie. You want to be Bombshell World Champion like everyone else in SCW. But as long as I'm in this match. It's not happening. Like me, you have never been SCW Bombshell World Champion. Neither has me, Candy, Maki or Jessie. We finally want that taste of the good life. We want a chance to become etched in immortality. But even then, some of us never get to make it to that chance. Bea, sorry to say for you. I'm still too hungry to let you waltz on by and TAKE what is truly mine. If you want me over the top so easily, you'll have to kill me for it!

Ladies, the time has finally come. The time to see who is the best of the best, the cream of the crop starts on Sunday. One of us is going to face Evie Jordan. One of us WILL be Number One Contender. But I promise you this. If anyone of you even thinks of me as a pushover in this match. Then by the time you finish your thought, your sorry ass will be on the floor, eliminated. I will become the Number One Contender to the Bombshell World Championship. Even if I got to break every bitch in the match to do it!

But then again, Since I’m not Roxi Johnson, this should be a walk in the park for them, right? This should be a cakewalk. Don’t worry about Keira. She’s just going to fail again.

… But what if I don’t?

What happens when I win? When happens to all that talk when the woman they thought was a loser and not worth taking seriously, wins the whole fucking thing?

Oh, I already know.

“You won this match, but you’re just going to lose the next one. You’re just going to fail again.”

“You’re just Keira.”

That’s right. I am Keira.

…Thank you for reminding me of who I am.

You can call me the side kick. Roxi’s shadow. A loser. A choke artist. Whatever you all want. But after Sunday, I will add one more name to that list.

Number. One. Contender.

See you soon!