Author Topic: History  (Read 315 times)

Offline Amanda Cortez

• SCW's tough and ticklish Biker Chick
    • View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
History
« on: March 01, 2016, 03:55:06 AM »
 “Well, it’s been a while ….”

More than a year after Amanda has retired from wrestling, she has gotten a message from her former bosses, whether she wants to be part of the blast of the past tournament and return to the ring. At first she was hesitating, but then she eventually agreed and said yes to this offer. During the last year the pretty young woman has been really busy with her family problems. Her son and her stepdaughter have disappeared,  but thanks god they are back now and so her family life seems to be ok again.
But even though her family problems are solved, she has been too busy with other stuff and even though she still misses the action in the ring, she never found the time to make a return. She still loves it to train and to work out, but she always has been a bit lazy and this hasn’t changed during the last year. So she prefers it to spend her time with her wife Rose and to be at the beach the whole day and pretty often she also helps Rose in her little flower shop. There she doesn’t earn much money, but she doesn't need much and so it’s enough for her and she is happy with her life. She's so relaxed now and in some way she doesn't want to change this and so she still isn't so sure whether it's a good idea to return to the ring.

Ok, if she should win this match it would be cool and it would feel good, but she hasn't performed in the ring for a really long time and so it could become stressing to get fit again. She is still working out and from time to time she makes some little fights with her wife Rose or her stepsister Casey, but this is no real wrestling and she knows this. So she is a bit worried whether a come back is a really good idea.
But that's not the only thing. Now she has turned 31 and as she remembers that, she thinks that this is slowly a bit too old for a professional wrestling career. Ok, there are wrestlers who are older and who still are successful, but most of her opponents are much younger. So it's probably better to step back and let the younger ones fight for all the titles.
But now it's too late. She has agreed to take part in this tournament and she already has a partner, Tim Staggs. She knows this young guy from earlier and in some way she always liked him and so she has no choice anymore. If she wouldn't go to this match it would mean a loss for Tim and this really wouldn't be fair. So there's nothing much she can do and she will fight.
It's not that it worries her. She is retired and so she shouldn't care much whether she wins or loses, but Amanda is a proud and cocky young woman. If she takes part in a match, she wants to look good, but not only this, she also wants to win it. So this means that she will have to train a lot, that she will have less time for her family and also less time for all the things she loves.
As she thinks about all this, she sighs and roles her eyes.

“Shit, shit, shit ….This really wasn't a good idea. I don't want all this stress again.”

But it's too late to change anything and so all Amanda can do is to train as hard as possible and to get fit for her match. As she was still a member of the SCW roster, Amanda has been pretty successful and even though she has lost many matches, she still always made a good performance and the fans have loved her. So she still hopes that this will also be the case when she makes her return.
The thought of the fans cheering at her is really nice, but all in all it doesn’t change Amanda’s plan. She will do these matches for the blast of the past tournament, but she won't come back completely. This would cost her too much time and nowadays she has other things to do in her life. One match, or maybe another one, for the case she should win, is OK for her, but nothing more.

The pretty young woman is still lost in thoughts and she already sees herself raising her arms in victory. She has a happy smile in her face and can already hear the cheering of the fans, as the door opens and her wife Rose enters the room. Rose sneaks behind Amanda and covers her eyes with her hands.

“Guess who's here …”

Amanda giggles and shakes her head. She knows exactly that it's Rose, but she loves such childish little games, especially when Rose is involved and when she knows that it will end with fun.

“I have no clue …”

Now Rose ploys a bit, but then she smirks. She reaches down and tickles Amanda’s ribs and immediately the petite diva screams and giggles. She tries to get Rose back, but Rose is stronger and so it ends with the two. Rolling around on the couch. Mandy grabs a pillow and tries to hit Rose with it and Rose tries to grab Amanda’s foot, but the tattooed beauty fights back as hard as possible. This childish little fight goes on for a while and then they are both completely exhausted. In the meantime Amanda lays on the floor and Rose sits on her legs and pins her down. But then Rose bends down and kisses Mandy lovingly on the lips. Then she helps her up and they sit down on the couch. Rose tries to fix her hair and Mandy lights a cigarette. She still giggles and smiles at her wife.

“Hehe, that was fun …”

Rose nods in agreement, but then she becomes honest and wants to talk to Amanda about her future plans. She has heard that Mandy had in mind to return to SCW, but she isn't so sure about it and now she wants to know everything.

“It was, but I think we two have to talk …”

Amanda is still in a cheery mood, but she sees that Rose is serious and this worries her a bit. In some way she knows what Rose wants to know and it’s a bit difficult to explain, so she hopes that Rose wants to talk about something else.

“Oh oh …am I in trouble?”

But Rose shakes her head and smiles at her love. Lovingly she runs her fingers through Amanda's long black hair and caresses her neck gently.

“Nah, don’t worry. I have just heard some rumors that you want to return to the ring and I wanted to know whether these rumors are true. Don’t get me wrong, I have no problem with this, I just want to know, so that I can hire someone who helps me in my flower shop while you are on tour.”

Now Amanda feels a bit bad. She should have told Rose earlier, so that she can organize everything, but she wanted to avoid a longer discussion and till a few days ago she wasn't so sure whether she will really return.

“Well, in some way this is true …”

Rose looks up and smiles. To make Amanda feel better, she runs her fingers over  Mandy's cheek and the pretty tattooed woman giggles and tilts her head a bit to the side. She loves it so much when Rose caresses her this way.

“Ok, I knew that this would happen one day …You're a fighter and so it becomes too boring for you to be at home all day …”

Now Amanda’s eyes widen in shock and she wraps her arms around Rose. It has never been boring at home and she really hopes that Rose isn't hurt.

“Nah, that's not true …being at home with you isn't boring and I love it. I wish it would always be like that.”

“But why do you make a return then?”

This is hard to explain and Amanda is quiet for a while. She drags at her cigarette and thinks about what to say. In some way she doesn't even know it herself. Maybe she misses the fans or she just wants to prove herself.

“Well, it's no real return. It's only for one or two matches, that's all.”

Still a bit curious Rose raises an eyebrow and looks at Mandy. She knows her wife for so many years and so she knows that this isn't all.

“This you should explain to me.”

Again Amanda is quiet, but then she starts to explain everything. A bit nervously she drags at her cigarette, but then she extinguishes it and looks at Rose with a weak smile in her face.

“Ok, I try my best. I really didn't want to make a come back, but I got a phone call. Do you remember Christian? One of the bosses at SCW. He called me and asked me whether I would come back for this tournament. It’s called blast of the past tournament.
Well, it was weeks ago and I said yes, but then I forgot it. From time to time I thought about it, but in some way I wanted to stop it and not take part, but then I heard that my partner is Tim Staggs and that's a guy whom I really respect and I also didn't want to disappoint Christian, and so I came to the conclusion that I will do these matches.
Ok, all this traveling and all this training is stress and I really don't like it, but now it's too late. I said yes and now I will have to do these matches, whether I want it or not. Anything else wouldn't be fair. Christian would be disappointed, Tim too and also the fans. Remember, they always liked me and I think it hasn’t changed, so I'll have to do these matches …Ill do them for the fans and my friends.”

Rose knows exactly what Amanda means and how she feels and so she nods in agreement. Years ago Rose has wrestled too and sometimes she also thinks about a comeback, so she is willing to support Amanda.

“Well, if I were you, I would do it the same way.”

It feels good to hear this and Amanda smiles. She has been a bit worried that it couldn't be ok for Rose, but it seems that Rose has no problems with Amanda returning to wrestling for a while.

“So I will have to find someone who helps me in my flower shop.”

Amanda smiles. Rose loves this little flower shop and Amanda loves it too, so closing it for a longer time is no option. They will have to find someone who works there while they are on tour. The other option would be that Rose will stay at home, but that won't work. Rose comes to all of Amanda's matches and this time it won't be different.

“I think that shouldn't be so hard …”

For a moment Rose thinks about it and then it seems that she has an idea. The person who came into her mind is Casey, Amanda's younger stepsister. Maybe she's not the best choice, but at least she's family and Rose is pretty sure that she will help out.

“Yeah, true …what about your stepsister Casey?”

As she hears this, Amanda's eyes widen and she bursts out laughing. Her stepsister has been her personal trainer and now she works as a security member in a night club. She's a former MMA fighter and has also won some bodybuilding contests and so it's funny to think of her selling flowers. It's not that Casey isn't a nice person, but she always plays the tough one, with her bike and her fast cars and the thought of her selling flowers is really funny.

“Oh God ..do you really thing that she's the right one to sell flowers? With all her muscles she will break them and she will scare your customers.”

Now Rose giggles too, but she shakes her head. Casey is tough, strong and sometimes aggressive, but she can be nice too, so the idea of hiring her isn't too bad and they also don't know anybody else who could help out.

“Nah, I don't think so. She can be nice too. Just remember how nice she is when she plays with her two dogs. And haven't you forgotten how worried she was as your kids were away? She was looking for them everywhere and she had had sleepless nights. She's really a nice a girl and I know she will do good in my shop.”

Amanda still giggles, but she nods. Hopefully Rose is right, but she still isn't sure, because her stepsister also is a bit short tempered. If something goes on her nerves she freaks out really fast.

“Ok, she is nice …but I still think she scares off your customers. But it's up to you. Just buy her some clothes so that she doesn't look so dangerous anymore.”

Rose laughs and the two continue to talk and so they didn't hear that Casey has arrived and has entered the room. She wanted to pick up Amanda to go with her to the gym and now she sees Rose and Mandy, sitting there and laughing about something.
Casey is pretty tall and really muscular and today she is dressed in a tight jeans, a biker jacket and heavy combat boots. In one hand she holds her helmet and with her free hand she shoves her sunglasses into her hair.

“Who looks dangerous?”

Amanda and Rose look at each other and then back at Casey. Then they laugh and giggle again. They don't want to hurt or offend Casey, but it's so clear whom of them looks dangerous. With her outfit Casey could also be a member of a biker gang.

“I'd say you. In some way you look like the female terminator.”

While Rose and Mandy still laugh, Casey narrows her eyes. She isn't really mad at the two, but in some way she doesn't like it to hear this. She is tall and muscular, but she still looks like a woman, like a very pretty one.

"So I look like the terminator? Well, I think it's better than to look like a tattooed Barbie doll …”

Now it's Amanda's turn to look angrily. For years Amanda has played the tough one and now getting called a Barbie is really annoying. She glares at her sister.

“I'm no tattooed Barbie doll. That I have a cute ass and tits doesn't mean that I'm a Barbie. But anyway, if you think so …Then I'll have to prove you wrong and I'll show you what this Barbie doll can do.”

She winks at Rose and now the two jump up. They both grab a pillow and begin to attack Casey with it, but Casey is so much stronger than the two, so she can overpower them with ease. After a few seconds she has pinned them down and kneels on top of them. She winks at Mandy and Rose.

“And now the terminatrix will terminate you …”

With this she starts to tickle the two smaller girls and immediately they laugh scream and beg for mercy, but Casey doesn't stop till the two are completely out of breath. Then she lets them go and Mandy wipes some tears out of her face while Rose tries to fix her hair again. Slowly they get up again, but they take care not to come too close to Casey again.

“Ok …you have terminated us, we are dead.”

Again they giggle and slowly they catch their breath and then Rose explains Casey what they had in mind. Casey listens till Rose has finished and then she nods, even though she doesn't like the idea of working in a flower shop.

“Ok, I will do that, but only because you two are my family.”

Then she roles her eyes and sighs. There are two things that bother her. She hates it to work early in the morning and she also doesn't want that any of her friends sees her working in a flower shop. That really doesn't fit to the role she plays.

“God damn, I'm doomed ….If any of my friends sees me there, they won't stop laughing anymore. So you really owe me something. And you must promise me not to tell anybody.”

This they can promise her and so this problem should be solved and Amanda and Rose are eased, even though Casey still isn't happy with their decision. They could also have asked her earlier.

"But till your match is, we still have a lot of time and so we should train together.”

She smirks at Amanda and squeezes her side, so that Amanda shrieks. Now it's time for a little revenge. If she will have to sell flowers, then she will torture Amanda at the gym.

“Haha …my sis has become a bit too fat and that doesn't look good in the ring.”

Now Amanda glares at Casey. She isn't fat and she hates it if somebody says so. Her hands on her hips she poses and swings her hips in a sensual way.

“I'm not fat …I just look like a woman. That's all.”

She wanted to say something more, but she remembers that it's better not to provoke Casey too much and so she doesn't do it. Otherwise the training will become even more stressing and that's a thing Amanda really doesn't want.

“Ok …maybe you look like a woman, but you still need some training. I bet you wouldn't even survive a lil cardio, so we really have something to do.”

It's not that bad, but in some way Casey is right. Amanda's stamina could be better and she also could need some more muscles. Thanks God she has enough time till the show and so her chances to get in shape aren't to bad.

“Ok, there you are right …I really need some training.”

She smiles at her sister. Sometimes Casey is a bit strange and sometimes she really is aggressive too, but she's a really good personal trainer and she will do everything to help Amanda so that she will win her match. But before they will start their training, Casey wants to know a bit more about the match.

“So what kinda match is it and who's your opponent?”

Rose also doesn't know much about this match and so it's Amanda's turn to explain everything and Rose stays quiet and listens too.

“Well, at first it is one match, but it's a tournament and if we win, well, then some more matches will follow. My partner is a guy called Tim Staggs and my opponent is a girl called Lucy Seraphina and another guy whom I don't know. Prolly it should be a surprise. But this guy is no problem, because gender mixed matches aren't allowed and so I only have to care for Lucy and this shouldn't be a real problem. I'm not so sure anymore, because it is really long ago, but I think I already won against her and if I remember it right, it hasn't been too hard, so why shouldn't I win again? I haven't had matches during the last year, but I still know how to fight and after some days of training I should be fit again. Ok, it won't be enough to go for a title, but that isn't the plan. I only have to win against Lucy and this should be possible.”

Now Casey nods. Probably Amanda is right, but it's still better to be carefully. Casey isn't pessimistic, but she knows that her sister tends to underestimate her opponents and so it's better to warn her before it's too late.

“Yeah, I think it is, but you still shouldn't underestimate her. You don't know what she has done during the last year. Maybe she became better. But anyway, you can handle her and I'm sure that you will win. But what is after this tournament is over? Will you start wrestling again?”

Amanda has thought about this question before and she still doesn't know the answer. Sometimes she wants to return, but when she thinks of all that stress and of all the time she had spent in hotels and airports, she isn't so sure anymore.

“I don't know. In some way I miss it. At least I miss the fans cheering at me and the feeling after you won a match, but I don't miss all that training, that stress and all the traveling. I hate it to be away from my family all the time.”

As she hears this, Rose kisses her and huddles against Mandy. She is so happy that her she becomes tears in her eyes and now she almost clinches at Mandy. She loves her so much that it almost hurts.

“Aww, that's so cute, but don't worry, we will come with you ….”

Now Casey’s eyes widen and she shakes her head. She isn't very emotional and such stuff normally go on her nerves, but in some way Amanda and Rose are so cute.

“Forget it. This time I will help you out in your flower shop, but I really don't wanna work there full time. That's really not my cup of tea. I hate flowers.”

She crosses her arms in front of her chest and growls, while Rose and Mandy laugh again. Now they mist be carefully or Casey will be really annoyed, but it's also fun to provoke her a bit.

“But you will look cute with all the flowers.”

“Look cute? Fuck, no …I'm not cute and now you two better stop it.”

And this Rose and Mandy do. It's hard not to laugh anymore, but they have success. Now Amanda stands up and gets her bag. She looks whether she has all her stuff and then she turns back to Casey.

“Ok, ok, we stop it. But now we really should go to the gym …”

She smiles at Casey and she is happy that Casey will help her train, even though she knows that it will become a hard week for her. The two are ready, but as they want to leave the house, Rose holds them back.

“Wait a moment, I will come with you. Don't forget that I've been a wrestler too. And …it's a tag match, so I will be Mandy's partner.”

Now Casey roles her eyes. She has no problem with fighting them both, but it annoys her that the two had chosen the easy way, so she has in mind to teach them a lesson.

“Great …and I have no partner, so for me it's a handicap match. But anyway, that's no problem.”

After Rose has packed her stuff too, the three are ready to go to the gym. They climb into Amanda's truck and then they drive off. Half an hour later they arrive at the gym. It takes a bit till they are all ready, but then they start their training. They begin with a cardio And Amanda is exhausted really fast, but she doesn't give up, even though she slowly doubts whether it has been a good idea to start wrestling again.

“Shit …I think I get too old for all this crap.”

Playfully Casey punches her against her arm. It's funny that Amanda has been that successful even though she mostly is so lazy, but today she will show no mercy and they will train till Amanda is too weak to stand up alone and without help.

“Haha …and we haven't even started the real training. Just wait till we are done with the weight lifting.”

Amanda's eyes widen in horror and she sighs, but she doesn't protest. Eventually they are done with the cardio and Amanda sinks down on a bench. She wipes away the sweat from her forehead and dRinks a whole bottle of water.

“Fuck, I only hope that Lucy will have the same problems.”

There Casey can comfort her. She sits down besides Mandy and puts her hand on her shoulder. Casey always is the tough one, but she loves her sister and now it's time to make her feel better.

“Don't worry, she will have the same problems and you did good. And now some weight lifting and then we make a match.”

Amanda roles her eyes and shivers, but she stands up again. She really doesn't want to look like a weakling and so she follows her sister to the weight bench and they start their training again. For the strong Casey this is really no problem, but for the petite Amanda it is hard, but she is tough and doesn't give up. Two hours later they are done and Mandy is almost dead. She lays on the bench, unable to move, and breathes heavily.

“Damn, for this I will get you back one day.”

And now it's Casey’s turn to laugh. Working out is Casey's life and so her stamina is really good and it's almost impossible to weaken her. She can train for ours and then she still has the power to spend the rest of her night at her job.

“Maybe, but at your match you will thank me, especially after you have pinned this girl. And now it's time for our match. So if you wanna get me back, then give your best.”

They all climb into the ring and Casey cracks her knuckles. She kicks her shoes off and puts on some fighting gloves and a smile comes into her face. She is no real wrestler, but she is a former MMA fighter and so she has some really hard punches and kicks and her grapples are also really dangerous. A bit tauntingly she smiles at Mandy and Rose.

“Ok, I’ll give you a chance. You two against me, with the rules of a normal tag match. At least this way you will survive it. Haha, and if you pin me, well, then this girl Lucy shouldn't be a problem for you.”

And then it starts. Casey attacks with some really hard punches and kicks and all Mandy can do is to block them and to move back. She hopes that Casey will get tired after a while, but this isn't the case. No, Casey attacks again and again and also tries to throw down Amanda, but Amanda is fast and can avoid it. After a while Amanda is completely exhausted. Her arms hurt from blocking Casey’s punches and kicks and she almost can't move anymore, so she tags in Rose. Rose isn't bad in wrestling too, but against Casey she has no choice. It seems that the tall blond never gets tired and so Rose doesn't look better than Amanda.
She tags in Mandy and after a while it's Rose’s turn again, but they both have no success. Knocking out Casey is really impossible and throwing her down or getting her in. A grapple doesn't work too, because she's to strong and just throws them off like little children. It's frustrating, but Amanda and Rose don't give up. A few minutes later they realize that this here won't have a good ending and desperately they think about a way to overpower Amanda's strong stepsister.
If they can't win in a normal way, well, then some cheating is ok too. So they both attack Casey simultaneously. For a moment Casey is a bit surprised, but then she only laughs.

“Oh …the two little girls wanna cheat? Well, then you will see what happens to lil cheaters.”

She blocks their attacks and storms forward again. She doesn't really want to hurt the two, but she also doesn't want to let them get away. With some really hard kicks she drives Mandy back into the corner and now she is about to grab Mandy, but she didn't look for Rose. Rose has sneaked behind her and roles her up into a schoolboy pin, but she knows that she can't hold down the strong young woman for a longer time. So, before Casey powers out, she jumps up. Now Amanda and Rose grab Casey by her ankles and flip her around, so that she's in a double ankle lock. That's really not what Casey has expected and slowly she becomes angry. She takes a deep breath and gets ready to power out and it looks like she will have success.

“Ok, now it's over with you …”

Rose and Mandy know that too and they don't want to thing about what will happen if Casey has success, but then Rose winks at her wife. It seems that she has an idea how to stop the strong young woman.

“Hey, what about a lil revenge for what she has done to us at home?”

With this she spiders her fingers about Casey’s foot bottom and Casey starts to laugh and giggle. And as Amanda joins the fun, it is over and Casey laughs hysterically. For a while she can fight back, but as Mandy and Rose run their fingers under and in between her toes it's over and she taps out, but the two have too much fun.

"Haha ...our terminatrix giggles and laughs like a lil school girl. Isn't that cute?”

They continue their fun and Casey gets it really good. Especially as they haven't stopped to go under and in between her toes. Casey screams and begs for mercy, but the two don't stop before she is completely spent. Then they let her go. Mandy roles Casey on her back and pins her down, while Rose makes the three count.

"One ...Two ...Three ...Game over."

Rose raises Amanda's hands in victory, while Casey slowly sits up. She looks up at the two and growls, even though she still giggles. She rubs her feet on the floor and slowly she can catch her breath again.

"Well, for this I will get you back."

But then she laughs too. Slowly she stands up and winks at the two. She hates it to lose, but it has been funny and she isn't really mad at the two.

“But for today I have enough of your silly games, so you are safe. So whatcha think about getting something to eat?”

Hearing this Mandy jumps up and down and claps her hands. She still is a bit tired, but like usually, she is hungry and the thought of getting something to eat is so temptingly.

“Yay …Pizza …”

And again Casey roles her eyes. It's not that Casey doesn't eat pizza, but she prefers some healthy food and she thinks that this would be better for Amanda too.

“Not really, I thought of something healthy. What about a salad or some seafood?”

Well, that's ok, even though a pizza would have been better, but Amanda nods. A discussion about this wouldn’t bring her any success and so she gives it up. Everything will be ok, as long as she gets something to eat.

“Well, that's ok too, as long as it helps me to win this fucking match.”

Now Casey laughs and looks up and down at Amanda. Again she squeezes Amanda’s side and giggles lightly.

“It won't help you win, but it’ll help against the fat on your hips.”

Amanda pouts and Rose laughs and then the three go back to the locker room. They take a shower and get dressed and then they leave the gym again and climb into Amanda's truck. She starts the engine and then they are on their way to the restaurant. Mandy drives, Rose dozes on the back seat and Casey sits on the passengers seat. She looks at her sister and shakes her head.

“Ok, you had had your fun in the ring, but don't forget that it's a real match at the show. So it won't be so easy for you to win. I don't know much about this Lucy girl, but I bet she will do everything to take the win. So be prepared that it can become dirty.”

Amanda nods. She knows that Casey is right and she won't underestimate Lucy, but she still is confident that she will win.

“I will be prepared and I don't underestimate her. We will continue with our training for the next two weeks and then I should be fit. I won against her before and I can do it again and I will prove that I'm not too old for performing in the ring. I'm still a force and I will prove it. All these bimbos will fear me again.”

Amanda laughs and Casey nods. Sometimes Amanda can be a pain in the ass, but in the ring she can be deadly and dangerous.

“Yeah, that's the right spirit. Go out there and kill them. And if you can't do that, well, then take at least care that you don't get pinned and let Tim do the work. From all I've heard he seems to be pretty good in the ring.”

That seems to be the right plan and Amanda likes it. It would be wonderful to be the one who makes the win, but at the end it only counts who wins the match.

“Oh yes, this I will do. But I won't let Tim make all the work. I don't know whether I will do another match there or whether I will retire after it's over, so I want the fans to keep in good memory. If they think about me, they shall see the strong and tough Goddess whom they have loved and I'll make sure that none of them will ever forget me. I've been at SCW for a long time and I've been very important for this company, so it's only fair to give my best. It will be my best match ever and it will become history.”

Now they have arrived at the restaurant and Amanda shuts off the engine. They climb out of the truth, enter the restaurant and the scene fades to black.

Word count: 5739

>

Huddle me, tickle me, I'm so cute

Records Amanda
Win: 20
Loss: 13
Draw: 1
Thrown: 0