Author Topic: What do you know about Respect?  (Read 268 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
What do you know about Respect?
« on: February 26, 2016, 11:50:07 PM »

\'user

What in the world do you know about respect? It's obvious you want to desperately get your jollies from watching Kate try to beat me again. I must commend her on doing the one thing her pathetic sister in law couldn't do. I mean how many tries did it take Cindy to become a champion. I would have to say a lot and she squandered them all. She could have been a Bombshell tag team champion with me but she couldn't even get the job done. Now tell me Kate, are you going to remain a champion before it's all said and done. Yes, you left My Bloody Valentine the new Bombshell roulette champion but that was the easy part. It's like they say, winning a championship is the easy part. It's trying to retain said championship will be the challenge. Are you up for that challenge?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It has been a rough week for one Candy Overton after trying to swallow her pride and accept defeat at My Bloody Valentine. Instead of going straight home, she decided to take a drive out to the Hollywood sign. The sign was a national landmark which attracted attention from everyone in the world. This sign was also good place to do some serious soul searching and heavy thinking. Joining her on this journey of self discovery is her little sister Hazel Overton.

"I am sorry," Candy says while driving towards the Hollywood sign.

Hazel knew her sister better than anyone. Candy rarely apologized for anything ever since that night in Paris. It wasn't the place for Hazel to accept those frail words knowing it wasn't Candy.

"What are you saying sorry for?" asks Hazel while looking over at Candy.

Candy lets out a sigh while looking out the window while stopping behind a car. "I let you down. I couldn't come through in the clutch," she says while draping one arm over the steering wheel.

Hazel seems confused by what Candy is trying to say as she reaches her hand out towards her. "What are you talking about Candy?" she asks again with concern written across her face.

Candy glances over at Hazel while shaking her head. "Were you not paying attention to My Bloody Valentine? I fucking failed yet again and it proved everybody right," she answers while slamming an open palm onto the steering wheel.

"You didn't fail Candy. Those kind of matches are always hard to judge. It doesn't help that you were up against some talented females," replies Hazel as Candy glares at her.

"What in the hell are you saying Hazel? Are you saying that I don't have what it takes anymore?" asks a seemingly pissed off Candy.

Hazel shakes her head but before she can respond. Candy stares off into the distance while letting her mind wander.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What kind of game is my sister playing these days? I have grown tired of so many assholes running their mouths claiming that I can't get shit done. It's almost like no matter what I fucking do it has haters attached to it. I can already hear them spewing shit from their shit eating mouths. They don't think I'll be able to move into the second round of the Blast From The Past tournament.

Yes, we have reached that part of the year where people from SCW's past is placed on some pedestal for people to worship. People like Misty, Roxi Johnson, Amy Marshall are just a few that pop into my head. Yes, they have done amazing things for this division but where are they now. Amy is busy enjoying her life for once and Misty is busy with her baby. Tell me why do you people worship them. What have they done recently? They appear and it's instantly their show. What about those who are pressing forward?

That is why I started my checklist. Everyone thought it was lame. They thought it was overdone but it did what I wanted it to. It got people talking about me. It got people finally thinking about Candy Overton. When I was a good girl, I was treated like a joke. Well I'm telling you all that I'm not that good girl anymore. How am I not a good girl? For starters, I have attacked those you people worship who are continuing to fight. Melanie Gabrielle, Mercedes Vargas, Samantha Marlowe and precious Melody Grace have all fallen victim to a little Candy raid. Trust me, that is only the first act.

I have heard the rumors that Melody could be searching for revenge but that will have to wait. Melody isn't even my problem at this point in time. No, my problem is dealing with a little pissant in the name of Kate Steele and her annoying succubus for a tag partner CJ Sharpe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you hear me?" asks Hazel as she is repeatedly tapping onto the shoulder of Candy.

Candy shakes her head while gazing down at her sister. "No, I didn't hear you. What were you saying?" asks Candy.

Hazel rolls her eyes before letting out a sigh. "Typical," is all she says while looking back out the window.

"What?" asks Candy as she finally pulls into the parking lot which leads to the Hollywood sign.

"Why is it when I start talking you look out into space?" asks Hazel while looking at her sister.

Candy lets out another sigh before turning the engine off. She sits there in silence for a few minutes before glancing back at Hazel.

"I don't mean to drown you out Hazel. I just have a lot on my mind these days," answers Candy as she opens her door. Hazel follows as both girls are standing outside of the car. Hazel leans over the top while looking at her sister.

"Are you thinking about Smith?" asks Hazel knowing how much he means to Candy. Candy rolls her own eyes before scoffing and walking towards the sign.

Hazel lets out a giggle while trying to catch up to her big sister.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I mentioned before, the blast from the past tournament is upon us and I am kind of excited. My partner seems to be a little out there but he should make quick work of that annoying cumduster CJ Sharpe. Tell me CJ, what do you know about respect? What have you done to even deserve any kind of respect? Ever since you came into this company, you have been everyone's punching bag. From the giant dumbass in Casey Williams to having your tag team partner leaving you after a few matches. I mean it's got to suck being you. I can't even imagine what Kate is going through right now.

Then again Kate probably will be just like her sister in law. I mean come on Kate why do you need to steal everyone's shit. Let's think about it for a second, Jessie Salco is our resident metal chick. So you have to be a "siren." Sirens are supposed to be these beautiful women who can seduce any man with just their voice. I don't know who lied to you Kate because you are anything but a beautiful woman. Plus your voice is like nails scraping a chalk board. I really was hoping Jessie would have injured your larynx but I guess that is something I should to protect our ears.

I heard what you said that I will get punished for talking shit about your sister in law. Cindy Warren doesn't belong to be in the same ring as me. I stuck my neck out for her and tried to let her ride my fucking coattails. She couldn't even do that right. It makes sense why she left. She was a joke and everyone knew it. The Sweet Nurses was the biggest mistake of my career thus far in SCW.

It amazes me how she needs you to fight her battles Kate. Just know that if I pin you tonight, then I just might place myself right back into the title picture. It's like that old saying, just when you think I'm out, they drag me back in. That is what's going to happen coming Climax Control. I meant what I said that me playing nice is a thing of the past. From the moment forward, I will do whatever it takes to ensure victory if it means sacrificing my dignity. I should send a message to all the haters out there. Kiss my ass because your words mean shit to me. You can attack me. Call me a joke all you damn want but once I am crowned champion. I will be the one laughing. I will be the one looking at all of you with a bright smile on my face.

You all think I can't do it well keep watching because it will happen. Whether you like it or not. Kate Steele, CJ Sharpe your asses have drawn the short straw and that doesn't bode well for you. There will be a lethal dose of tooth decay for both of you. Come Sunday, you both are MARKED for DEATH.

See you assholes then.