Author Topic: MIKAH (c) vs AMANDA CROTEZ vs VERONICA TAYLOR  (Read 1254 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
MIKAH (c) vs AMANDA CROTEZ vs VERONICA TAYLOR
« on: August 10, 2015, 03:27:52 AM »
 Please post roleplays here.

First RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Saturday 08/15/2015
England: 04:59am Sunday 08/16/2015

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 07:23:23 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
”Trouble in Paradise.”
Where:Brisbane, Australia
Days until Showtime:13
||OFF-CAMERA.||--|SCENE i|

Mikah sighs as she leans into the mirror a little bit, checking to make sure that her eyeliner wasn't smudged and that her make up looked just absolutely perfect.  Not that it really mattered since she was married but she wanted to always look her best.  She looks at her simple turquoise dress that hugged her curves and was probably a little too short but she simply did not care.  She hears the door to the suite open and the shut, letting her know that her husband was back from training or working out or whatever it was that he chose to do when he left the hotel.  He walks into the bathroom to take a shower to see Mikah finishing getting ready.

;;Mikah  â€œI look okay, right?  I mean, I don't look like Veronica Taylor do I?”

She looks at him as he turns the shower on, looking at her after he had made sure that he knew what he was doing at the time.

::Gavin  â€œYou'd only look like Veronica if you were hit by the bus.”

She smiles a bit at him before slipping her feet into her designer silver-glittered stiletto pumps.  She leans in and kisses his cheek.

;;Mikah  â€œYou're a peach.  I'll be back in a little bit, okay?”

She knew that it probably wasn't the right thing to do; leave her husband to go out with her boss but Gavin didn't like to drink.  And he probably didn't like Mark Ward much either.

::Gavin  â€œUh, sure.  Where are you going?”

She watches as Gavin tugs his t-shirt off to reveal his delicious looking abs as he looks at her.  She bites on her bottom lip a bit, nervously.  She knew his reaction was going to be anything but positive.  Because what husband would be okay with their wife going out and getting trashed with another man?

;;Mikah  â€œI'm just going to go get a few drinks....with a.....friend.”

::Gavin  â€œNo.”

Mikah frowns.  She hadn't asked for permission because she simply didn't think that she needed permission to do something.  She was an adult and figured she could do things on her own, in her own time.

;;Mikah  â€œI'm sorry, when did I ask you for your permission, daddy?”

She rolls her eyes at him a bit.  She didn't like his view of things and it sometimes bothered her that he didn't budge on things.

::Gavin  "You're my wife, and it's entirely disrespectful of me and our relationship to go out for drinks, alone, with a guy."

;;Mikah  â€œHe's practically married too.  And he's my boss, it's not like I'm going to do anything with him or vice versa.  We've already had this argument about Christian Othniel and I'm not going to let you ruin my new-found friendship with Mark either.”

They wouldn't see eye to eye on this debate either.  She didn't have any female friends and he didn't like that she only had male friends.  And he definitely didn't like that Christian Othniel had been proclaimed her best friend since like ever.

::Gavin  â€œAnd I'm not about to let you ruin our relationship because you choose to spit on our marriage by going off alone with a different person, nightly.”

He stood there, letting the shower run and the bathroom steam up.  She just rolls her eyes at him again, something she'd been doing an awfully lot lately.

;;Mikah  â€œIt's not nightly!  And I'm not ruining our relationship, Gavin.  This is the first time you've chosen to come with me in like a month!”

Sometimes, if she was honest, she preferred to come by herself.  She enjoyed being able to do what she wanted, whenever she wanted to do it.

::Gavin  â€œStop changing the subject, of the fact that it's disrespectful to me, for you to go spend time alone with another man.”

She gives him a dirty look; she wasn't going to let him stop her from going out.  It wasn't something she would do willingly and she didn't think he was going to tie her to a chair to stop her either.

;;Mikah  â€œThere is a thing called trust, Gavin.  You could trust me and not think that me going out with my boss for a few drinks is disrespect for you.  My life is not just all about you; I have things to do for SCW too.  And for Leighton.”

She tried to split her time up evenly between the things in her life but sometimes, she felt that there was too much going on for her to easily and evenly divide her time up.  Sometimes it was just SCW and Leighton.  And sometimes it was just SCW.

::Gavin  â€œAnd you're smart enough to know, it's not you I distrust.  It's everyone else.  Also, yeah, about that, I could care less about SCW."

She wasn't very happy with what he had said.  She was a big part of SCW and she would think that maybe he would be a little more supportive of the company and of her.  But apparently not.

;;Mikah
 â€œI don't even know why I told you or why you're even here.  If you could care less about SCW.  Have fun with your shower.  I will be back in a little bit.”

::Gavin  "Because you're here, genius.  I want to be where you are.  If I cared where SCW happened to be, I'd work there."

His answer didn't make anything any better.  She didn't care if he wanted to be where she was; she wanted him to care about her career.  And her career was in SCW and she didn't think she would be going anywhere any time soon.

;;Mikah  â€œYeah, maybe but I'm a huge part of SCW.  So therefore, you don't care about me as much as you say you do.  But whatever.  I'm done with this argument, I'll be back later.”

She pushes past him and pushes the door open, his words stopping her momentarily.

::Gavin  â€œOf course.  Tell your friend to fuck himself with an ice pick.”

She just flips him off to earn herself an eye roll from him in her own direction.  She didn't have time for his dramatics and she didn't have the patience to deal with whatever the underlying issue was.  She didn't let anybody dictate her life; it's not what she was about.  She loved her husband but she was allowed to have a good time with the few friends that she did have; even if they were of the male species.

>>>>>>FAST FORWARDING TO FIVE HOURS AHEAD>>>>>>

A drunken giggle rings out through the dark hotel room as Mikah manages to get into her suite and then shut the door rather loudly behind her.  It was safe to say that she was drunk and she wasn't trying to be quiet at all.  The lights flip on a moment or so later, after she's knocked over an end table and scattered the contents of her purse on the ground.

::Gavin  â€œSo, why the giggles?”

Mikah screams out in surprise as Gavin sounds annoyed with his wife's antics.  She looks at him before just giggling again.

;;Mikah  â€œBecauseIcan.”

She said it as one big, slurred word all together as she looked at her husband.  She was more than drunk but she still could remember the fight that they'd had in the night.

::Gavin  â€œExplain.”

She looks at him as if he had something on his head or if he was crazy.  She simply didn't know why she was giggling.

;;Mikah  â€œExplain whattt?!”

::Gavin  â€œWhy you're giggling?”

She rolls her eyes as she stops giggling, her mood changing fast.  But she was drunk and things tended to go that way for her.

;;Mikah  â€œOh, so I sup-posee I can't gig-gle now.  Just like how I can't hang out with Christian Othniel or Mark Ward.  I'll just add no more giggling to the list, sir.”

She mock salutes him as she moves toward the little kitchenette.  She rummages through the fridge before grabbing one of her coconut waters and taking a drink.

::Gavin  â€œI just want to know why you're giggling; answer the question.”

;;Mikah  â€œNo.”

She takes a few sips of the coconut water as she stares at Gavin as she drinks it.  She sets it down on the counter, watching him as she feels the effects from all the shots she'd done with Mark.

::Gavin  â€œYes.”

She just laughs at him.  His rebuttal only made her giggle some and nothing more.  She looks at him before taking another drink from her coconut water.

;;Mikah  â€œNo.”

She was stubborn and drunk and the combination was not good for Gavin as he was likely not to get anything out of her.

::Gavin  â€œJust fuckin' tell me.”

He was irritated and if Mikah hadn't have been trashed, she probably would have been able to see that but she was trashed.  And she didn't register that he was not-so-happy with her.

;;Mikah  â€œI didn't know I had to have a reason to giggle.  I'm sorry, father.  I'll try to be more quiet next time.”

She mock salutes him again before walking towards the bedroom, ready to pass out and sleep for a good few hours.  She didn't want to deal with her moody, agitated husband.

::Gavin  â€œAnnoying.”

He rolls her eyes as he follows her to the bedroom.  She simply ignores him as she tugs her dress off and leaves it in a wadded pile on the floor as she tugs on a SCW wrestling tee and then climbs into bed, ready for sleep.  She was surprised that she was still awake but the arguing with Gavin had been a minor set back.  She sighs contently as she feels her head hit the pillow and doesn't bother saying anything as Gavin climbs into the bed on the other side, both of them irritated with one another.

The morning comes way too fast for Mikah and she groans as the sun peaks in through the blinds and she tries to shield her face the best she could.  If this had been a normal day, she'd have already been up and more than half way through her morning run but it wasn't.  She was starting to feel the effects of all the alcohol that she'd consumed last night with one Mark Ward.  She groans again as she rolls onto her stomach, pulling her knees up a bit.  She remembered the argument that she'd had with her husband and only knew that he wasn't going to be very supportive of her hangover.  Or very nice about it, either.

Gavin walks into the bedroom, having been up for a good hour or so to see his wife pull the blankets over her head.  He doesn't even try to be quiet as he slams around, opening drawers and slamming them shut and then playing a noisy game on his phone at full volume.

;;Mikah  â€œSeriously, Gavin James?!  Do you have to play on your fucking phone right fucking now?!”

If looks could kill, Gavin would be dead right about now.  She manages to half sit up, shielding her eyes with her hand as she glares at Gavin as he sits in a chair across from the bed.

Gavin  â€œThat's what you get for wasting your time out drinking.”

;;Mikah  â€œBut you don't have to be an asshole about it.”

She throws the covers off of her body and stands up, pausing for a moment before stretching out.

::Gavin  â€œYou started this fight last night.”

;;Mikah  â€œBecause you act like my father, not my husband.  Newsflash, Gavin I hate my father.”

She didn't like her father, and probably never would.  She was just starting to be okay with her brother and sister coming around every now and then but she wasn't going to let her parents  come around.  It was a decision that she'd made a few weeks ago.  She just couldn't accept that they gave up on her so easily.  Maybe it was something that she'd never understand and never be okay with.

::Gavin  "If you'd act like my wife instead of someone single, who can go out and spend time alone with various dumbfucks, maybe we'd never have an issue.”

She rolls her eyes at him.  The fight could go on and on with no end and she wasn't going to give in.  She was stubborn enough to hold her ground, which she probably should have done so a few months back when he basically demanded she stop hanging out with her best friend, Christian Othniel.

;;Mikah  â€œIf you wouldn't act as if I was a child and try to dictate who my friends can be and can't be, we wouldn't be having this issue either.  I'm going to go take a shower then I'm going for a run to sweat the alcohol out.  You have fun with your little handheld game.”

::Gavin  â€œYou have fun with the three things you do that define you as a person.”

She stopped in her tracks, looking at him as she rolls her eyes at him.  She didn't want to deal with his dramatics this morning; she was too hungover to really care.

;;Mikah  â€œWhich is?”

::Gavin  "Running, drinking, and hanging out with random asshats over doing what a wife does and staying around her husband."

She looks at him again, clenching her jaw a little bit.  She didn't think his assessment was fair.  She wasn't the type to just want to be around her husband, all the time and she felt that it was ridiculous that he felt that way.

;;Mikah  â€œRight.  So you'd rather I didn't have a life outside of you.  Great to know, Gavin.”

She grabs a clean pair of panties from her suitcase before grabbing her favorite pair of her spandex running shorts and her sports bra.  She seems him roll his eyes out of the corner of her eyes but she didn't say anything or retaliate as she hurried off to the bathroom to take a cold shower before her run.  She didn't have the time or the patience to deal with her husband and she really didn't want to work their fight out at the moment; she wanted to stay mad at him.

She sighs as she turns the water on in the bathroom, shutting and locking the door firmly behind her.  She checks the temperature of the water, making sure that it was more cold than warm before she tugs her t-shirt off of her then peels her bra and panties off and then steps under the spray of water.  She sighs a bit as the pounding in her head seemed to go down just a little bit.  She was almost to the point where she ddn't get hangovers again.  And she so desperately wanted to be back to that point because hangovers were worse than death itself.

”Life Lessons in a Classroom.”
Where: Brisbane, Australia
Days until Showtime:12
||ON-CAMERA.||--|SCENE ii|

The scene opens up to show what looks like a classroom setting.  There were little desks set up in the room in front of an old school chalkboard with the green background.  The bell rings and soon, children are seen filing in and sliding into their assigned desks.  Moments later, Mikah walks in wearing a red and black plaid skirt and a white button up shirt with sleeved rolled up to her elbows.  The shirt was also unbuttoned a bit to show some of her cleavage.

;;Mikah “Alright class, settle down!”

As if right on the cue, the children settled down as if they were perfect little angels.  She smiles at them before leaning against the teacher's desk that was placed at the front of the room.  She looks at all the little kids.

;;Mikah “Shall we jump right into the lesson today then?”

The kids nodded their heads like the good children that they appeared to be.  Mikah turned and wrote the name Veronica Taylor on the board and then underneath it wrote Amanda Cortez.

;;Mikah “Do any of you know who these two...tacky women are?”

The children just looked at her with blank looks on their young faces before they all just simply shrugged their shoulders.

;;Mikah “Good, I'm glad that none of you have heard of those poor excuses of women.  Let's move on to the next topic at hand.  Does any of you know what the word hunty means?”

Again, the kids looked at Mikah as if she was speaking a foreign language and she was because she was talking in Veronica Taylor speak.  It made her want to wash her own mouth out with soap.  She grabs a piece of paper before sitting on her desk and crossing one leg over the other.[/color

;;Mikah “The definition of hunty is: an amalgamate of honey and cunty.  A deameaning term without being overly aggressive. Do any of you know what that means?”

A little girl with freckles along her nose and under her eyes and with blonde pigtails raises her hands.  Mikah looks impressed with the knowledge that this little girl could possibly have.

;;Mikah “Yes, you.  What's your name again?”

The girl beamed with pride as Mikah called on her.

♀♀Girl  â€œJasmine Weathers.  And I know what the word cunt is; it's something my father calls my mother.”

Mikah blinked a few times, a bit surprised that the young girl would just openly admit that.  She just shrugged her shoulders.

;;Mikah  â€œYes, I suppose your father might call your mother a cunt but that's not what I had said, Jasmine.  Hunty is a stupid word and you should never use it.  You see one of those women that are written on the board use that word too excessively.  And do you know what happens when you use a word too excessively?”

The class shook their heads as they seemingly paid a little more attention to Mikah.  Maybe they knew that she wasn't very strict with what they said or what she was going to say to them.

;;Mikah  â€œYou become moronic, unintelligent, slow, and the laughing stock of the entire Bombshell locker room.  I mean her insults are something that you guys could come up with and actually, you all could come up with something entirely better than she ever could.  She lives in this alternate universe where she believes that she is far superior than everybody else.  Get this children, the girl couldn't even win a match on her own for I don't even know how long realistically but she's a basket case, a complete and utter moron.  I'm surprise that she even knows how to talk in full sentences.  Now notice how I didn't say proper sentences?  Because the woman doesn't have an IQ higher than 69.  Which means she's mildly impaired or delayed.  So children do not grow up to be like Veronica Taylor.  Nobody wants to be a Veronica; Veronica doesn't even want to be a Veronica.”

She stands up and fixes her short skirt before looking around the classroom.  The children's eyes were still completely on her, intrigued by what she was saying.

;;Mikah  â€œLet's have a little lesson about the meaning of the name Veronica, shall we?  And we'll see if it fits her.”

;;Mikah  â€œVeronica means that you are a trashy individual, obsessed with all things about yourself.  You don't care about facts or the truth, you'd rather live in a realm of stupidity.  And who wants to be known for being stupid?  Do you?”

She points at random children and they each shake their head no with their eyes wide open.  She smiles to herself, thinking that maybe she was getting through to them.

;;Mikah  â€œDo you children know what a fabrication of reality is?”

She leans against the desk, crossing her arms over her chest as she looks out at them.  They shook their head no as they leaned forward in their own desks, just begging to get another earful of what Mikah had to say to them.

;;Mikah  â€œFabrication is another world for a lie or something that just simply doesn't exist.  And Veronica Taylor lives in a World where she believes that she is the only bombshell in the back that is worth anything.  She solely believes that everybody loves her and is jealous of her self-believed beauty.  But I'm here to tell you that everything she believes is just a fabrication of her imagination.  She's not beautiful, she has to cake on pounds and pounds of make up to even get any modeling jobs and she has to use so much concealer and foundation to cover up the tracks of her tears.  Tears she had shed because of all of the thoughts she had about her pathetic, worthless self.  But if I looked like her, I too would believe that I wasn't good at anything because I've seen her try to walk down a catwalk and she just simply cannot do it.  So, if she can barely walk down a catwalk for modeling, do you think that she knows how to wrestle well?”

The children shook their heads and in unison said..

♀♂ALL CHILDREN  â€œNo!”

Mikah beams proudly, happy that the children weren't completely retarded or any shade of such thing.

;;Mikah  â€œGood little boys and girls.  So you will remember not to live in an alternate reality, correct?  You'll do your best to live in reality and not spread false rumors because you're insecure about yourself, right?”

The children nod their heads eagerly before Mikah walks over to the chalkboard and draws a line through Veronica Taylor's name that was written on the board.

;;Mikah  â€œLet's move on to the next, horrendous culprit known as Amanda Cortez.  She's going to need all the help she can get.  Do you know anything about her, children?”

She turns to look at the children and they all shake their heads no, having never heard of the former Mean Girl.

;;Mikah  â€œNot everybody can be as lucky as you guys.  She's a real piece of work, let me tell you.  Do you guys know what a fetish is?”

The children once again shake their heads no as they continue to watch Mikah with interest written in her eyes.

;;Mikah  â€œA fetish is a form of sexual desire in which gratification depends to an abnormal degree on some object or item of clothing or part of the body.  I'm sure that your parents will be oh so happy with me telling you that but it's best that you learn these things young.”

They all seemed a bit more eager.  Here was an adult that was willingly telling them the things that most adults would never dream of telling them.

;;Mikah  â€œYou see, Amanda Cortez has a weird fetish with her own feet.  This is a conclusion I have come to from following her on Twitter.  And I think it's just weird to be obsessed with your own feet or anybody else's feet for that matter.  Why objectify somebody else's feet like she chooses to do on Twitter?  Feet are gross anyways and I have cute feet.  But seriously kids, think about what your feet go through on a daily basis.  You're on them for the majority of the day and you have them usually covered with socks and shoes.  And if you don't have them covered, you are walking around barefoot with germs and things getting on them.  And she wants to talk about her feet on Twitter almost constantly!  I just don't understand it one bit.  But that's a freak for you.”

She shrugs her shoulders.

;;Mikah  â€œAlso the girl needs a lesson on grammar and how to talk.  I'm pretty sure that she doesn't even know how to pronounce my name at all.  I mean, I get it.  There are several different ways to spell my name and pronounce it but for heavens sake, Amanda.  We work in the same company and I get announced when I am walking to the ring!  The announcer knows how to pronounce my name, you would think that you'd pay just a little bit more attention to the details, wouldn't you?  But here we go, let's have a lesson on how to say my name, give you a little lesson on how to pronounce it, something that you so obviously need.”

Mikah clears her throat before walking over to the chalkboard and picking up a piece of white chalk.  In big capital letters, she writes her name on the board: M  I  K  A  H.  She underlines each letter before putting the chalk back down in its proper place.

;;Mikah  â€œLet's see here.  My name came be pronounced Mick-ah,  Mee-kah, and My-kah.  Which way do you think my name is pronounced?  Hmm..”

She acts as if she's actually pondering the question before laughing to herself, letting the laugh roll off of her tongue with ease.

;;Mikah  â€œIt's My-kah.  Myyyyy-kah.  I don't know how else to say it so that she might understand it, class.  I'm sure you guys have already mastered how to pronounce my name as you're all very smart little children.  It's simple really.  And I know that you guys know how to pay attention and listen but I don't think that Amanda ever really, truly learned that in Kindergarten.  Or preschool.”

She looks at the children, their eyes still glued to Mikah.

;;Mikah  â€œShe's also not that intelligent either, my children.  She can't string together a sentence without people giving her weird looks as they try to decipher what she was trying to say.  She also tries to make herself seem so important but yet, she's not.  Do you want to know how many times that she tries to get my feathers all ruffled so to speak?”

They nodded their head, still listening to her.

;;Mikah  â€œAlmost every other day it seems like.  I mean, this girl tries so hard to get under skin and make me feel like I need to defend myself to the likes of her.  It's comical, really.  I hope when you all grow up that you don't feel that you need to act that way to other people.  Because seriously, it's not needed.  The bitch has already had a shot at my championship, who the fuck decided she deserved another one?  Wasn't one defeat against her enough?”

A little girl raised her hand and Mikah sighs and points at her.

♀♀Girl 2  â€œMy mommy says bitch is a bad word; what does it mean?”

Mikah smirks, looking at the little girl who was curious about some of the words that had came out of Mikah's mouth.

;;Mikah  â€œI bet your mother told you to never say that word, didn't she?  Well, your mommy apparently doesn't know the newfound definition of the word bitch.  The new definition of it is Amanda Cortez.  So you when you go home, you say that word and you tell your mommy that your teacher told you what it means, okay?”

She loved being able to mold little minds into the little people that they would some day become.  She knew that she wouldn't have wanted Leighton to learn those words but these were not her children.

;;Mikah  â€œNow let's talk a little bit about me, shall we?”

She smirks at them before hopping up and sitting on the desk once more and crosses one leg over the other.

;;Mikah  â€œI'm the Bombshell Champion of Sin City Wrestling.  And since May, I have not lost a single match and I'm on a hot winning streak.   I also happen to be one of my boss' obvious favorite bombshell.  I know he won't say it out loud, so I'll have to tell you children that.  See, I'm everything you should aspire to be, children.”

She flicks her hair over her shoulder as she looks at the children still seated in their desks, listening and absorbing every word that Mikah was saying.

;;Mikah  â€œI don't know why I get to face two idiots like Amanda Cortez and Veronica Taylor but maybe this will shut my other idiot of a boss up and he'll finally realize that I'm not going to lose my championship for a very, very long time.  My championship is an important part of my life, of my career at SCW right now.  I do not want it to go to some simpleton like Veronica Taylor or Amanda Cortez.  Can you imagine what they would be telling everybody backstage?  The lies and the fetishes that would be spread around amongst the locker room if one of them were somehow able to pull off a win?”

Mikah scoffs at the thought of them winning the match and what would happen if they did.

;;Mikah  â€œI may not be well liked among my peers backstage, but nobody, absolutely nobody is going to make me want to step away from the championship.  I will fight tooth and nail to keep this championship.  There are people back there that bitch and bitch and bitch about their job but I come to work and I do my shit and I get shit done.  I show up wrestle and I leave again.  I have not once disappointed the fans by refusing to show up.  Have I threatened that?  Yes, but that was to get under Christian's skin.  Christian is the idiot of a boss, by the way children if you were wanting to know.”

[color#FF45CB]She slides off of the desk and down onto her feet.  She adjusts her skirt before looking at the kids.

;;Mikah  â€œI hope you children learn to stand up for yourself and learn to do whatever it is that makes you happy.  Don't let simpletons like Veronica and Amanda hold you back because that's just ridiculous.  But I've got to go now; I have to go do some training for my match before I have to be stuck on a cruise ship for a week with people that I don't even like.  Have fun my children and be cheering for me in a week and a half!”

She blows them a kiss before walking out of the class room.  The camera films a little more of the kids before fading out to black.

”Friendly Encounters.”
Where: Australia
Days until Showtime:11
||OFF-CAMERA.||--|SCENE iii|

Mikah was waiting at a small cafe in Brisbane, Australia sipping on a cup of hot tea as she waited for an old friend to join her.  A friend that had actually trained her in the ring and taught almost everything she now knows.  Of course her submission finisher was something she saw and just had to do and had to have somebody else teach her how to lock in the move correctly and without actually hurting anybody.  Mikah looks up and smiles as she sees her former mentor and her friend walk into the cafe.  She was a mommy of two children and had a busy life, Mikah understood the tardiness.

;;Mikah  â€œAbout time, Ally.  I think my hair is turning grey.”

Mikah smiles as she stands up and hugs her friend.  She was only teasing and her friend knew that.

§§Ally  â€œSorry.  Axl and Lilly were fighting at the house and I had to deal with it so they didn't drive their father nuts.”

;;Mikah  â€œBrother and sister thing, have to love it.”

They both sit down across from one another.  Ally and her husband Liam and their two children, Axl and Lilly have lived in Australia for a good while now and Mikah hardly ever got to talk to Ally face to face.  And they usually only talked once a month on the phone.

;;Mikah  â€œSo, how's the husband?”

Ally looked across the table at her friend and smiled.  Ally was probably the only female that Mikah could call a friend.  It wasn't really Mikah's fault; she was deemed unapproachable.

§§Ally  â€œHe's good.  Great father, even greater husband.  How's your adoring husband?”

Mikah looks at Ally, happy for her but irritated with the last question.  The last thing that she wanted to deal with was her husband.

;;Mikah  â€œUgh.  I don't want to talk about my adoring husband.  At all.”

She finishes off her hot tea as a waitress comes over to take their order.  Mikah sighs before ordering a simple chicken caesar salad and a glass of sprite.  She looks at Ally as Ally orders a chicken sandwich with a side of french fries and a coke.  It was clear that Ally had a normal appetite.

§§Ally  â€œTrouble in paradise?”

Ally gives Mikah a knowing look as she leans back in her seat.  Ally knew about Mikah's partying ways before Mikah got into a relationship with Gavin.  Mikah sighs as she runs her fingers through her straight blonde locks.

;;Mikah  â€œI don't know.  It's a mess right now.”

Ally smiles softly at the blonde bombshell.  She knew that it had taken Mikah a long time to realize that she had wanted Gavin and then it took an even longer time to convince herself that it was okay to be with him and only him.  It had been a long process but finally, they were married and he wasn't going anywhere but he did have to deal with a moody wife, who didn't see things the way that she did.

§§Ally  â€œYou always know how to make a mess of things, don't you Mikah?”

Mikah smiles a bit at Ally and shrugs her shoulders.[/color[

;;Mikah  â€œHey now.  It takes two to fight, it's not all on me now.”

Ally just chuckles.  She was such a different person that Mikah was.  She loved her two kids that she had and personally would have two more if her husband was up for it but Mikah wasn't even sure that she could take a break from wrestling to have another child, let alone deal with other things that come along with pregnancy.

;;Mikah  â€œI just...you know, I'm the Bombshell champion of Sin City Wrestling and he just...expects me to sit in a hotel room with him until the show?  I don't know what he expect me to do because I have things that I just have to do for the company.  I'm representing them as the Bombshell champion and he doesn't think I should be going out and doing things!”

§§Ally  â€œMikah, you've been going out drinking with your boss.  It doesn't look good to Gavin at all. I'm not taking sides but how would you feel if he was going out with another female just drinking?”

Mikah just simply shrugs her shoulders.  She didn't have to worry about that because he didn't drink.  But she would trust him because she would believe that he wouldn't cheat on her.  And he can go ahead and say that he trusts her but doesn't trust the guys she hangs out with.  Did he think that they were going to convince her to have sex with them?  Because she wasn't like that.

;;Mikah  â€œYes, but he should put his trust in me.  I'm not going to cheat on him.  But he's going to have to accept the fact that my friends are of the male species.”

She stops speaking as the waitress walks over and places their plates in front of them.  Mikah just smiles at the waitress before grabbing her fork and pushing the lettuce around as Ally puts ranch on her sandwich and on the side. Mikah watches Ally for a moment as Ally eats before stopping to look at Mikah.  Mikah smiles before looking down at her salad as she pushes the lettuce leaves around in the bowl before taking a small bite.  Ally watches her friend for a moment, watching the tender bites that the bombshell takes before going back to her own food.

The next ten minutes went by fast and they were silent as they ate—or more like Ally ate and Mikah picked at her food and only managed to get half of her salad ate.  Ally had easily noticed the lack of appetite that Mikah had and was slightly concerned about her friend's well being.  But she knew that Mikah wouldn't talk about it; at least not with her.  The only person Mikah would talk to about it was Christian Othniel and he wasn't around.

;;Mikah  â€œThat...was good.”

Mikah smiles at Ally before crossing one leg over the other.  Ally smiles back before looking at the salad that was still left on Mikah's plate.

§§Ally  â€œIt was.  Very good.  So, I hear that you're going to be defending your championship on a cruise ship next weekend?”

Mikah nods her head as she looks across the table at Ally.

;;Mikah  â€œYes, yes I am.  I'm half tempted to push my opponents overboard after I kick their butts and say it was an accident.”

§§Ally  â€œMikah!”

Ally chuckles at her friend's openness about what she'd like to do to her opponents.  And it wasn't because she was scared of them; she just found them utterly annoying.

;;Mikah  â€œI am sorry!  Well, no I'm not but they're seriously annoying.  I don't think they understand that they are the reason this world is going downhill.  One is in complete denial about reality that she believes that she can actually beat me.  And the other is too involved with her wife to even care about the match.  At least they can't say that about me.”

§§Ally  â€œBut they can bring up the fact that you go out drinking with your boss on a regular basis.”

Mikah frowns as she realizes that Ally knew all about her shenanigans with Mark Ward.  It wasn't a bad thing and she wasn't ashamed of it but she didn't want Ally to look at her differently.

;;Mikah  â€œYes, they can but I only drink with Mark, nothing else.  Him and I are friends.  I don't understand that stigma, the one where girls and guys can't be just friends without wanting to fuck one another.  I'm the only one that seems to believe that girls and guys can be friends without wanting to have sex with one another.  It's frustrating.”

She knew that it probably wasn't exactly the best thing to do; feed into the sharks that ate up gossip like it was breakfast or chocolate.  She just didn't care.  She knew the truth and that was all that mattered to her.  She didn't care if they spread rumor after rumor about what she chose to do with Mark Ward.  She knew that they were just friends and that's alright with her.

§§Ally  â€œI know, Mikah.  You've always pressed buttons and pushed limits and I wouldn't ever expect anything differently from you.”

;;Mikah  â€œGood because I'm not going to change because some scrubs think I'm a whore and that I cheat on my husband.”

Ally chuckles at Mikah's bold side as she doesn't seem to care what she says and who she's around.  Mikah shrugs her shoulders again.

;;Mikah  â€œMaybe I'm crazy but things are actually going pretty well for me.  And  feel better than I ever have before.”

She had been on an impressive roll lately.  She don't know how it happened or why but she felt as if she could fly and that nothing was going to stop her from living her dreams.

§§Ally  â€œI'm really happy for you Mikah.  You are a little more bubbly than usual.  No offense, of course.”

;;Mikah  â€œI'm in a much better place than the last time you saw me.  And I like it that way.”

She looks around the little cafe as Mikah leaves some cash out on the table to pay for both meals.  She gives Ally a look, daring her to test her limits.

;;Mikah  â€œThis was nice.  I wish we could do it more often than we do.  But Australia is a long ways from New York and I'm always busy with the traveling schedule of SCW.”

§§Ally  â€œI know.  Lilly loves when we get to FaceTime; she asks when you're going to call us to do that.”

Mikah smiles, feeling the the warmth spread through her heart.  Ally's children were like Mikah's own niece and nephew that she didn't get to see very often and she loved them dearly.

;;Mikah  â€œYou will have to tell Axl and Lilly that I miss them very much and will have to come visit them one weekend when I'm not rushing around for some silly match.”

They both stand up, ready to part.  Mikah had things to get ready for SCW and Ally had to get back to her family.  It was rare that they got to have lunch without their children and husbands present.  Not that Gavin ever went with Mikah; he didn't like Liam and Mikah wasn't going to force him to like anybody he didn't want to like.

;;Mikah  â€œYou can call anytime.  And if you're ever in New York City, you always have a place to stay.”

§§Ally  â€œThe same goes to you, Mikah.  You will always be welcome in my house.  As will Leighton and Gavin.  See you soon.”

;;Mikah  â€œSee you soon.”

They embrace before they each go their separate ways.  Mikah sighs to herself as she walks the opposite way on the sidewalk.  She wanted to do a little browsing in some stores before she went back to the hotel to see her husband.  She couldn't wait for Friday to get here; she was having Leighton flown in so that Leighton could spend some time on the cruise ship.  And at this point, she didn't even know if Gavin was going to want to come on the cruise or fly back to New York City.  She was going to leave that decision completely up to him; she wasn't his mother and she wasn't going to treat him as if he was a child.  Plus, she didn't want to be worried about his moods; whether or not he was mad at her or not.  She had a match to focus on.

”Talk Shows and Tonight Shows.”
Where: New York City, New York.
Days until Showtime:10
||ON-CAMERA.||--|SCENE iv|

Mikah had to fly back to New York City late at night so she could appear on Rachel Ray's talk show and later that night she had to appear on The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon.  She was exhausted and cranky but there she was sitting backstage, her championship in her lap as she tried her best not to fall asleep.  She just wanted to lay down on the couch and go to bed but she didn't have that option.  She jumps just a bit when the producer knocks on her door to bring her to the stage so that Rachel Ray could introduce her.  She smooths down the back of her dress that was short and made of a chiffon type material; it was a bright coral color with gold sequined shoulders. She sighs as she finishes off her cup of coffee and following the producer out to where he wanted her.  She was careful not to trip in her gold stiletto heels as well and balanced her championship on her shoulder.

++Rachel Ray  â€œOkay, and now for our first guest of the day, she is a very well known women's wrestler and she is currently the Bombshell Champion for Sin City Wrestling.  Her name is Mikah!”

The audience applaud a little bit, more for the sake of Rachel rather than Mikah herself as Mikah walks out and waves at the audience, trying to be her not-so-cheerful self.  She smiles at Rachel and they do the awkward hug thing before they each take a seat.

++Rachel Ray  â€œThank you for being here today, Mikah.”

;;Mikah  â€œThanks for having me here; this is the first time I've done something like this.  A little overwhelming.”

The audience laugh a bit and Rachel smiles as Mikah crosses one leg over the other.

++Rachel Ray  â€œWell then I'm really glad you can be here!”

;;Mikah  â€œIt's a pleasure.”

Mikah was trying to be more like a person that SCW would want to appear on a morning talk show; she was trying to be cheerful.

++Rachel Ray  â€œSo you're a wrestler?  How did you decide you wanted to be that when you were younger?”

;;Mikah  â€œYes.  I'm a wrestler but the female term can be known as diva, bombshell, or vixen.  Those seem to be the three most popular terms for a female wrestler.  I'm known as a Bombshell since I'm employed by Sin City Wrestling.  And I didn't decide that when I was young; it sort of just hit me when I was roughly nineteen years old.  I love it though, I don't think I would be happy doing anything else, honestly.”

She pushes her blonde locks out of her eyes as she looks at Rachel.

++Rachel Ray  â€œI've been watching a few of your matches that have been recorded and you're pretty impressive in the ring.  Does it hurt?”

Mikah chuckles at the age old question of whether wrestling really does hurt or if it's all fake.

;;Mikah  â€œWell, it hurts sometimes but most of the time, you're living in the adrenaline of the moment and you don't realize anything is sore until you're backstage ready to go home.  That is when it sinks in that the match you had was either really great or your opponent really, really sucks at what they're doing.  I've been very fortunate not to get injured while doing this as a career.”

She flashes a smile, trying to sound even more cheerful than she really was before she looks out into the audience.

++Rachel Ray  â€œSo you have a big even coming up, is that right?”

;;Mikah  â€œYes.  We do.  It's Summer XXXtreme III and it's next Sunday, the 23rd.  We'll be on a cruise ship and doing the show on there.  I'm trying to be excited about it.”

Rachel raises an eyebrow at the blonde bombshell.  Mikah still had to stay in character somewhat.

++Rachel Ray  â€œJust trying to?  It's a cruise ship, I'd be happy just because I'm on a boat and my employers have to pay for it!”

Mikah chuckles and nods her head

;;Mikah  â€œYes, that is the part that is exciting.  My opponents though?  Not so exciting.  They're rather dull and boring and I could sleep and still beat them with ease.”

Mikah just shrugs her shoulders.  She didn't care if she was throwing her opponents under the bus.  She didn't like them and she didn't think that they were important to SCW.  She almost wishes that they would just disappear off of the face of the earth.

++Rachel Ray  â€œAnd your opponents are Amanda Cortez and Veronica Taylor, right?”

;;Mikah  â€You're right.  Both of them are former Mean Girls and former tag team partners.  Both are rather annoying and both think they are more important to this business than they really are.  They haven't done anything impressive with their careers since the Mean Girls broke up.  And let it be known that I have a win over both of them so they shouldn't even have a shot at my championship!”

Sour grapes?  Probably, Mikah wasn't very happy that she had to face Veronica and Amanda in a triple threat match.  She had already retained her championship against Amanda once and in her eyes, she didn't see how Amanda so easily got another shot at the championship.  And Veronica hasn't done anything to earn a shot at her.

++Rachel Ray  â€œYou seem very determined about that.  So tell how a triple threat match works.  Do they have to pin you to win?”

Mikah laughs a bit before shaking her head no.  If only that was the case and then it would be totally fair.

;;Mikah  â€œNope.  It's basically like a singles match but with three competitors.  I don't have to get pinned to win, which isn't fair.  At all.  I've been the one working my ass off for the company but yet, I get put in a match where I don't even have to get pinned to lose.  It's not fair.”

Fairness in life was what most people wanted and Mikah felt she deserved a fair chance.  But apparently, Christian Underwood didn't feel the same.

++Rachel Ray  â€œSounds like you have your work cut out for you then.  So, somebody told me that you don't know how to cook...”

Mikah laughs and shakes her head no.

;;Mikah  â€œYou're right, I don't know how to cook.  But I've never had to really cook for myself.  I've always had a chef on hand or been able to go out to eat.  And my daughter loves my chef and he cooks her anything she wants, anytime that she wants.  So, I've never felt the need to learn to cook.  But I can bake, I'm good a making cakes and cookies.”

It was something she'd picked up from her horrible mother.  Her mother could bake and Mikah seemed to inherit that gene.

++Rachel Ray  â€œHow old is your daughter?!”

;;Mikah  â€œShe'll be ten years old on the 31st. It's crazy that she's going to be ten years old; it doesn't feel like ten years have gone by!”

Mikah was beaming but she was always proud of her daughter and she didn't mind showing her off.

++Rachel Ray  â€œTen is such a fun age!  I bet she loves being able to go all over the world with you.”

;;Mikah  â€œWhen she gets the chance she does but school will be starting back up and she won't be able to go as much.”

It was something that made Mikah feel bad; she wanted Leighton to have a normal life.  She could have easily home schooled her and took her with her everywhere but she didn't feel like Leighton would be a normal kid and she wanted Leighton to have friends and a normal childhood.

++Rachel Ray  â€œYou don't home school her?!”

;;Mikah  â€œNo.  And I could easily afford to hire a teacher to go on the road with us but I don't want Leighton to miss out on being a child because her mother is a wrestler.”

She smiles a bit at the cameras before looking over at Rachel.

++Rachel Ray  â€œI would imagine that she would be just fine either way.  So, if you had your choice, how would you want your match to end next Sunday?”

;;Mikah  â€œWith me as the winner, of course.  But I would prefer to win with my finisher, Cupid's Chokehold.  Which, if you don't know is a submission move and my opponent would have to tap out to give me the win.  There's something about locking in that finisher that gives me an adrenaline rush.”

Mikah smiles as Rachel smiles back at her.

++Rachel Ray  â€œWould you be willing to execute that move on one of our staff members?”

;;Mikah  â€œSure, as long as they don't press charges.”

Mikah chuckles as she stands up and smooths down the back of her dress before slipping her stiletto heels off.  She places her championship on the chair as Rachel gets one of her backstage crew members to come on the show.

++Rachel Ray  â€œMikah, this is Tony.  He'll be the one you're going to be putting your Cupid's Chokehold on.”

;;Mikah  â€œHi Tony.  I promise I won't hurt you too bad.”

Mikah winks at him before they walk over to the mats that Rachel had set up.  She looks at Tony before she sits down in a seated position and has Tony get on his knees.  She has him move his left arm so that his hand is on her right  shoulder as she wraps her right leg around his left arm then pulls his head down so his throat was pressing against her shin before she wraps her left leg around his shin.  She however doesn't apply pressure, not wanting to really hurt him.

++Rachel Ray  â€œImpressive!  That's all the time we have for the show today!  Don't forget that you can see Mikah in action at Sin City Wrestling's next SuperCard show next Sunday!”

Mikah lets go of Tony as soon as the cameras stop rolling.  She apologizes if she hurt him before she stands up and fixes her dress.  She thanks Rachel for having her on the show as she slips her feet back into her stiletto heels and then grabs her championship.  She didn't have time for pleasantries with a woman that she most likely wouldn't ever see again.  Plus, she wanted to get a nap in before she had to go appear on Jimmy Fallon's Tonight show.

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2015, 07:28:27 PM »

\'user

>>>>>>FAST FORWARDING TO FIVE HOURS AHEAD>>>>>>

Mikah stood off to the side of the stage, watching as Jimmy Fallon did his opening bit.  She was excited to appear on the popular Tonight Show and she kept picking at the sequins that were on her dress.  She had chosen to wear a skin tight, short dress that was black and had an open back that swooped down close to her lower back, showing it off.  It also had long sleeves, something that she actually liked as it was different from other dresses that she usually wore.  She giggles at one of his jokes before watching as he goes and sits behind his desk, ready to move onto the next part of the show.  She watches as one of the backstage crew members fixes her mic and sound box as the show comes back from commercial.

&&Jimmy Fallon  â€œLet's welcome my first guest, shall we?!”

The audience cheers, just happy to be on the show as Jimmy laughs a little bit.

&&Jimmy Fallon  â€œHer name is Mikah and she is the Bombshell Champion of one of the most impressive indy scene wrestling promotions, Sin City Wrestling.  So here she is!  Mikah!”

Mikah smiles as she walks on stage with her championship on her right shoulder, careful not to strip on her stiletto heels as she waves at the fan and walks over to the desk.  She gives Jimmy a hug before they both sit down; Jimmy in his chair behind his desk and Mikah in the lounge chair to the right of him.

&&Jimmy Fallon  â€œWelcome to the show!  This is your first time on a tonight show, right?”

;;Mikah  â€œYes, yes it is.  It's been a busy day of firsts for me.”

Mikah smiles at Jimmy and he smiles back.

&&Jimmy Fallon  â€œThat's right, you were on Rachel Ray's show this morning, weren't you?”

;;Mikah  â€œI was.  Gotta promote Summer XXXtreme III somehow, don't I?”

She lets a laugh roll off of her tongue with ease as she sits on the chair next to Jimmy's desk.  She was nervous and she could feel her heart racing inside of her chest.

&&Jimmy Fallon  â€œSo this Summer XXXtreme show is on a cruise liner, right?  How is that going to work?  Where are they going to put the ring?”

;;Mikah  â€œI really don't know.  I'm more curious to see how they're going to fit all the fans on there.  I mean, that boat can't be that big and our shows usually fill up pretty quickly.”

Mikah shrugs her shoulders, raising her eyebrows a bit to show the confusion.

&&Jimmy Fallon  â€œThis show could be the best one of the year.  I've looked at the card, it looks like it has an amazing line up.  Tell me a little about your match and how it came about.  I'm sure the people are interested in hearing about it.”

;;Mikah  â€œAre you sure, Jimmy?  People don't tend to like me.”

She smiles at him and he laughs a bit.

&&Jimmy Fallon  â€œYes, we all want to know about the things that you go through!  Come on now!”

;;Mikah  â€œIf you insist.”

She clears her throat and straightens out the skirt of her dress.

;;Mikah  â€œWell, I'm not really sure how the match came about because it sort of just came about.  Because I beat Amanda Cortez in the last title defense that I had.  And I've beat Veronica Taylor one-on-one and now in a tag team match.  So technically, I have two wins over Veronica.  It's a triple threat match so those two can gang up on me or Amanda can pin Veronica to win or vice versa.  I don't even have to be in that situation to lose; it's a bit laughable.”

She just simply shrugs her shoulders as she moves her championship down to her lap, tired of holding it on her shoulder.

&&Jimmy Fallon  â€œAnd that's your championship belt.  Do you have to take it everywhere with you?”

;;Mikah  â€œYes, I do.  Unless I'm home and only running errands around the city then it stays at home.  But if I'm traveling, I'm the one responsible for it and making sure it gets to where it's supposed to.”

She looks down at her championship before over at Jimmy.  The blet was heavier than it looked.

&&Jimmy Fallon  â€œI'd ask to hold it but I don't want to look too girly.”

;;Mikah  â€œOh just hold it.  It's not too girly.”

She hands her championship belt over to him and he hoists it up into the air.

&&Jimmy Fallon  â€œI'm the new SCW Bombshell champion!”

;;Mikah  â€œYou'll have to beat me for it, buddy.”

He hands it back over to her, laughing a bit.

&&Jimmy Fallon  â€œHow long of a flight was it to get back to New York City from Brisbane?”

;;Mikah  â€œAlmost a day.  I had to leave super early yesterday and spent my whole day on a plane basically.  It's funny because I had a super early lunch with my friend in Brisbane and then I went directly to the airport and hopped on a plane.  It was probably the longest flight I've ever had to do.”

She chuckles a bit but she wasn't lying. She didn't mind being on a plane, but it was almost as if she had been on one an entire day.

&&Jimmy Fallon  â€œAnd you'll go back to Brisbane after you're done here, right?”

;;Mikah  â€œRight.  I'll go pick up my daughter and take me with me so she can have some fun on the cruise liner.  But I have to be on the cruise ship on Sunday.”

She nodded her head as she crossed her legs the other way.  The things she did for the company that usually went by unnoticed and undetected.

&&Jimmy Fallon  â€œSo you basically get a week's vacation on a cruise ship that you didn't book.  I bet everybody's wishing they had your job!”

;;Mikah  â€œSome days I would say that they could have it but yes, basically.  I'll get to do a few things for the show but most of the time, I'll be with Leighton.”

She smiles as she looks at Jimmy.

&&Jimmy Fallon  â€œI know you probably don't want to hear these questions, but is there anything going on between you and your boss?  Anything secretive that you might want to tell me?”

Mikah laughs and brushes her hair away from her face.  The dreaded question about her spending time with one Mark Ward.

;;Mikah  â€œAh yes.  That question.  I don't know what you want me to tell you, Jimmy.  Mark and I are just friends.  He has a girlfriend and I have a husband.  There isn't any fooling around or sex going on between him and I.  And even if there was, I wouldn't be boasting about it on TV.  But I don't cheat on my husband, I'm not that type of girl anymore.  Plus, I want Leighton to know what's right and what's wrong.  But I also want her to know that she can have friends that are boys and that she shouldn't have to worry about what people are saying about her.  Well, what they would say about her if that becomes the case.  She's not even ten yet, I have probably three more years before boys come into the picture.”

Or at least, that's what Mikah was hoping for.

&&Jimmy Fallon  â€œWe have a clip of your last title defense against Amanda Cortez, the ending actually.”

;;Mikah  â€œThis should be interesting.”

They look to a little TV that pops up behind them.  They watch as the small clip of the ending of the match airs, showing Mikah locking in her Cupid's Chokehold to get the win.  The audience seems indifferent about it and Mikah watches proudly as she locks in the move perfectly.

&&Jimmy Fallon  â€œThat looks tough.  And you look intimidating.  I don't know if I'd want to mess with you.”

;;Mikah  â€œYou shouldn't want to mess with me.  But however, I am excited to finally beat them and not worry about having to face them again.  Although, I'm sure that Christian Underwood will book me in another match against one of them in the future; he has short term memory loss or something.”

She simply shrugs her shoulders as she looks at Jimmy.  Her nerves were settling down and she was becoming quite relaxed on the show.

&&Jimmy Fallon  â€œAnd Christian Underwood is your other boss, right?  The one that you don't get along with and are always insulting and arguing with on Twitter.”

;;Mikah  â€œYep, the one and only Christian Underwood.  That's him.”

She laughs a bit.

&&Jimmy Fallon  â€œNow is there a reason you and him don't get along?”

;;Mikah  â€œI think it's more of a different approach to things.  I think one way and he thinks the other way.  Of course, my way is the right way because let's face it.  I'm just better at everything.  It's just there, I guess.”

She shrugs her shoulders again, not really giving a straight forward answer to his question.

&&Jimmy Fallon  â€œNow, before we have to move onto the next guest, let's talk about Drake Green.  He's the host for the show, right?  And you've had some beef with him on Twitter, is that correct?”

;;Mikah  â€œYes, that's correct.  All of it.””

She flashes her award winning smile.

&&Jimmy Fallon  â€œBefore you started to hang out with Mark Ward, you and Drake Green never had any real interaction because he was slightly before your time in SCW, correct?””

;;Mikah  â€œI believe so, yes.”

Jimmy scoots forward, closer to his desk.

&&Jimmy Fallon  â€œThen he gets booked as the celebrity host for the show and shit hits the fan on Twitter.  Right?”

;;Mikah  â€œMhm.  Drake and Mark don't like one another and Christian has well known track record for making shitty matches.  The match I'm in at Summer XXXtreme is nothing more than shitty.  And poor quality at that.  But yes, before all of that, Drake and I never had any interaction with one another.  Ever.”

She shook her head no to emphasize that.

&&Jimmy Fallon  â€œAnd it blows up and now the two of you cannot stand one another.  It's pretty amazing; crazy, but amazing too.”

;;Mikah  â€œWe wrestlers seem to have our own thoughts on different things.  And Drake, who's nothing more than a Dollar Bin Movie guy seems to think he knows it all about SCW now.  And seems to think he's some A-Lister.  But whatever, kudos for him for doing lack-luster movies and being able to come back like he's some big time celebrity.  I will just do what I always do and that's kick ass.”

She smirks at Jimmy who laughs in response.

&&Jimmy Fallon  â€œWell, I'm sure we're all looking forward to it.  I hope you win and don't forget that you can all see her compete next Sunday!  Thanks to the lovely Mikah!”

;;Mikah  â€œI'm sure that it was all your pleasure.”

She gives him a hug again before she walks off stage.  She had to now hurry home and pick Leighton up so that they could fly back to Brisbane, Australia to board the cruise ship on Sunday.  She was excited to have a little bit of some mommy and daughter time together.

”Thoughts and Processes.”
Where: In the Air and Brisbane, Australia.
Days until Showtime:9
||OFF-CAMERA.||--|SCENE v|

Leighton was sound asleep on the plane, curled up in her own personal seat and Mikah was wide awake, looking through things on her laptop.  Things that she shouldn't have brought back up to personal memory.  She lets a breath out that she didn't even know that she had been holding as she brings up pictures of when Leighton was a baby.  She'd been such a happy little baby, a delight to be around.  Mikah had been glad that Leighton was an easy baby because it made training for wrestling that much more easier than it should have been.

Mikah looks over at her daughter as she sleeps, letting her eyes wander over the little girl's angelic face.  She looked so much like her mother it was crazy but her father was a good looking man.  She'd always said she didn't know who the father was but it was a lie; she did.  She didn't want to tell anybody though so she'd kept it a secret and she was going to keep it a secret until Leighton was curious enough to ask about it.  The only thing that she had wanted more than anything was for Leighton and Gavin to have a stronger bond than they had.  But she couldn't have everything she ever wanted.

Life moved too quickly for Mikah's liking; her baby was going to be ten years old and getting closer to those godforsaken teenage years.  Mikah had been a horrible teenager, the sex and parties were enough to make her own mind shudder in fear about what Leighton could get into.  She leans back, letting her mind wander back to a party when she was only fourteen years old.

>>>>>>FLASHBACK TO WHEN MIKAH WAS FOURTEEN YEARS OLD<<<<<<<<<<

The party house was filled to the brim with teenagers and the music was blaring.  Mikah could feel the floor vibrating underneath her feet from just how loud it actually was.  She didn't care though because she was a party with her best friends, Laicey and Natasha.  Her twin sister, MiKayla was home with their parents and Mikah was here.  She loved that she had a separate life from her sister and she was happy that she was the popular twin and at such a young age.

<>Laicey  â€œMikah, Noah's looking at you.”

Mikah's eyes flicker over to Noah Hofferman, who had been the most popular guy at the school that they attended.  He was also almost four years older than Mikah but that never bothered Mikah, not one bit.  Mikah just smiles at him before adjusting her short jeans skirt and her simple white tank top that was a size too small on purpose so it'd flaunt her flat stomach and show some cleavage.

**Natasha  â€œOhmygosh!  What are you going to do Mikah!?  Ohmygod!  He's walking over here!”

Sometimes, her friends annoyed the crap out of her with how immature they were.  She rolls her eyes before giving Natasha a look to tell her to be quiet as Noah approached them.

@@Noah  â€œYou're Mikah MiKacek, right?”

;;Mikah  â€œWho wants to know?”

She looks up at him, batting her eyes at him in a not-so-obvious way.  She knew how to play it cool and she knew how to hang around guys like Noah Hofferman, after all she had spent a lot of time with his best friend Elijah Moores the previous weekend.

@@Noah  â€œI just thought that maybe you would want to come over there and hang out with me and my friends.  We were thinking about playing a little game of strip poker.”

He looked eagerly at her, almost as if he ha wanted her to do what he was asking.  She smiles at him, winking at him before looking at her friends.

;;Mikah  â€œOkay, I'll play but only if my friends can come to.  It's a three for one package deal.”

@@Noah Hofferman  â€œSure as long as that's what you'll be saying later tonight.”

Mikah laughs as the girls beside her blush before they follow Noah into the kitchen where his group of friends were sitting at the table.  Mikah grabs another drink before sitting down, her friends taking a seat around her.  She crosses her legs, watching as some of the boys stared open mouthed before they realized they were gawking.  Mikah had learned about two years ago what sex appeal was and she'd used it to her advantage ever since.  She was young, she knew that but she'd been raising and taking of her self since she was young.

An hour or so passes by and Laicey and Natasha were only left in their panties while Mikah still had on her bra and panties but that was it.  Most of the guys were already naked except for Noah, who still had his boxers on.

@@Noah  â€œOkay, Mikah.  If you win this round, that means you win the whole game.  But if I win, you have to remove either your bra or your panties and we'll have one more round.”

;;Mikah  â€œI know how the game works, Noah.  I've played before.”

Mikah winks at him as he deals the cards between them, his eyes on hers the entire time as he deals.  She looks at her cards and smirks, seeing that she had been dealt a Royal Flush.  She looks over at him and she flashes him a smile as she finishes off her third drink of the game.

;;Mikah  â€œI'm all in.”

@@Noah  â€œMe too.”

She smirks as they lay their cards down and sees that she had beat him with her Royal Flush.  She shrugs before watching as he takes his boxers off.  She just smirks at him before he reaches over to her and pulls her over and into his lap, which she willingly straddles his lap happily.

@@Noah  â€œYou are so fucking hot.”

She let him grope her before letting him remove her bra to reveal her breasts.  She giggles a bit as he blows cold air on her skin and she squirms against him

>>>>>>END OF FLASHBACK<<<<<<<<<<

Mikah sighs as she brings herself back to reality before looking over at Leighton, who was now awake.  She was just slightly worried that her daughter would be the one like she was.  She remembered that night that she had let Noah do things to her in front of his friends and it hadn't bothered her one bit.  It still didn't because it was fifteen years ago, something she couldn't change now.

;;Mikah  â€œLeighton, you'd tell me if you were having problems at school, right baby?”

<3Leighton  â€œOf course, mom.  But it's summer and I haven't been in school since May.  Why?”

Mikah smiles at her daughter before caressing Leighton's cheek.  Leighton had been the only person in her life that she ever let see her vulnerable side.  She leans over and kisses the top of Leighton's head.

;;Mikah  â€œI just wanted to make sure that you weren't having any problems and that everybody was being nice to you.  Are you being nice to everybody?”

Bullying had become such a big issue lately and she didn't want her daughter to be that way.  She had been that way in high school and had been so mean to so many people that it sometimes made her cringe in embarrassment.

<3Leighton  â€œOf course, I am mom.  I have lots of friends.”

Hearing that her daughter had a lot of friends made Mikah relax just a little bit.  She didn't want her daughter to be a horrible person.  She wanted Leighton to grow up and be an adult that everybody liked.  She wanted the opposite for Leighton than of her own life.

;;Mikah  â€œYou're such a good girl, Leigh.  I love you.”

<3Leighton  â€œI love you too, mom.”

She let Leighton go back to trying to sleep as she sits back in her own seat, thinking about how well her daughter was growing up.  The rest of the plane ride went by smoothly and soon they were waiting for Gavin to pick them up at the airport.  Mikah checked her phone as they walk to get their luggage before going to see if they could find him.  She still wasn't really speaking to him, still upset with him that he wouldn't truly trust her.

She spots him and they walk over to him.  Leighton smiles at him before she pays attention to her iPad as they all load their stuff into the trunk of a taxi and piling into the backseat with Leighton in the middle.

;;Mikah  â€œThanks for picking us up.”

Gavin just nods his head as the driver takes them to the hotel that they were staying at until they boarded the cruise ship.  She closes her eyes, she was exhausted.  She never could sleep very well on an airplane and in the past two days, she'd been on a plane for practically fory-eight hours.  It was exhausting and she felt as if she could pass out right there in the cab as it takes them to their hotel.

;;Mikah  â€œI could sleep for two days and be just fine.  If only we didn't have to board that cruise ship.”

Gavin looks over at his wife but doesn't really say anything to her; they were still at a stand still, neither one wanting to budge and give in and resolve the argument.  Mikah didn't seem to care as she was using that anger to push herself to focus on the match that she would have in nine days time.

Once the cab pulls up to the hotel, they all pile out and Gavin helps them with their luggage and helps them take it up to the suite that Mikah still had booked.  She helps Leighton get situated in the other bedroom in the suite before she goes into the bathroom to take a shower before reminiscing on the fight that she'd had with her husband in the bathroom before she went out and got trashed with Mark.  It had been a fight of all fights and she don't think they ever had fought about anything as big as they did then.  The Christian Othniel fight had worked itself out but she wasn't happy about that either.  She didn't think it was fair that Gavin had basically made her stop talking to Christian but she did it, for him.  But now it was too much.  She couldn't just stop hanging out with Mark because Gavin threw a temper tantrum over it.  Plus, he was her boss so she was going to see him a lot over a long time.  She sighs before turning the shower on, making sure the water was damn near scalding.  She begins to peel her clothes off of her before she steps under the spray of the water, ready to wash away any bad feelings she had about Gavin.  She had to focus on her match as it was drawing near and she was drawing tired of all the fighting.

”Strip it Down.”
Where: Brisbane, Australia.
Days until Showtime:8
||ON-CAMERA.||--|SCENE vi|

The scene opens up to show Mikah seated on a stool in an empty room with just a light shining on her.  She was wearing simple jean shorts and her own t-shirt that was modified to show her flat, toned stomach.  There was a reason she had the lights all off except for the spotlight on her.  The camera man gives her a discreet nod.

;;Mikah  â€œThis is what it should look like.  Me in the spotlight.  After all, I am the SCW World Bombshell Champion.  I have proved over the last three months that I am the most dominant Bombshell that SCW has on the roster.  Has anybody actually proved to be a difficult challenge?”

She stops talking to let the silence linger in between her and the camera man.

;;Mikah  â€œRaynin got her rematch at the last SuperShow.  Did she win her championship back like she had said she was going to?  No.  She didn't because here it is, still in my possession.”

She points to the championship that was slung over her shoulder.

;;Mikah  â€œThen Amanda Cortez somehow managed to nab a shot at my championship as well.  Did she succeed in taking my championship away from me?”

Again, she lets the silence surround her as the camera man films her.

;;Mikah  â€œNo, she didn't.  She failed at her attempt as well.  And then there's the non-championship matches that I've had.  I had a non-title match against Veronica Taylor and she too failed at getting a win over me.”

Mikah once again shrugs her shoulders as she looks at the camera, letting it film her.

;;Mikah  â€œThen there was last week's tag team match against Veronica Taylor and Amy Marshall.  Did I lose that match even though I absolutely despise tag team matches?”

She shakes her head no, letting herself answer the question.

;;Mikah  â€œNo.  I think I am on one of the most impressive hot streaks that SCW has ever  had in their midst.  I first won my match when I came back from my hiatus then easily won the number one contender's match where I then secured my first SCW Bombshell championship.  It's been like I've been on some sort of adrenaline rush ever since.  And I don't think I'm going to be the one to let it stop any time soon.  Because I have to win come next Sunday.  There is no want, there is a need to win now otherwise the Bombshell division will sink and become worthless and filled with the trash like Amanda Corez and Veronica Taylor.  They will take it upon themselves to go on Twitter and brag about their useless and stupid accomplishments that absolutely nobody cares about.”

She shrugs her shoulders again as she looks at the camera.

;;Mikah  â€œVeronica.  I know you think you're God's gift to Earth and that you have all the talent in the world but let's face it, 'hunty', you have no talent in that body of yours.  Just because you have a decent body does not mean that you have talent.  Maybe you should go try to star in some porn because I'm sure that will get you the attention that you so badly crave.”

A Cheshire cat like grin slides over Mikah's face.

;;Mikah  â€œBut I doubt you would even be successful in porn because you can barely model, so who says you can even have sex without failing at that too?  I know that people don't like me, Veronica and I'm okay with that.  But you're in denial about that.  You think that absolutely everybody LOVES you when in fact everybody HATES you with their entire being.  I've never wished that somebody would lose their job but oh how I have wished that about you, Veronica.  The things that come out of your mouth don't even make sense.  And the try-too-hard insults that you try to throw out on Twitter just makes you look pathetic, which you are so I suppose it is fitting, right?”

She pauses again to let the silence linger around her again.

;;Mikah  â€œYou see Veronica, you are the type of girl that I could never respect in a thousand  years because you don't show anybody else that respect either.  I remember a time when I had acted that way but I was only sixteen years old so it was warranted behavior.  How old are you even?  I guess that's not important because even if you are older than me, you still aren't as talented as I am in the ring, now are you?  How many losses do you have in your career, do you keep track?”

She tilts her head to the side, looking at the camera.

;;Mikah  â€œI mean, up until a few months ago, you hadn't even won a singles match on your own without Amanda by your side.  And if we're honest, let's face it hunty, she carried your team to win whenever you did manage to sneak a win.  And you always bring up the fact that you were the founder of the Mean Girls.  But if you're as proud of that as you seem to be when you bring it up, let's talk about some things, shall we?”

She straightens herself up a bit as she leans forward just a bit.

;;Mikah  â€œYou solely sought out other girls to form a stable with so you could be successful, right?  You formed the group, bringing together a group of girls that dominated the ring for I don't even know how long.  But how much of that success can be brought down to you, hm?  I mean, how much did you actually contribute to the group?  Because what I've seen of you in the past few months is nothing special and is more laughable than anything else.  You want people to believe that you are something special because you created the mean girls but creating a stable where you don't have to do any of the hard work is anything but special.  Maybe you should be more proud of the fact that the group is dead and gone and you now have to prove yourself against competitors on your own.  Are you going to be able to last in the match next Sunday?  I don't personally think so but that is my own opinion.  I do hope that you find something to be good at because wrestling is just not obviously it.”

Mikah just shrugs her shoulder, a look on her face that screamed that she wasn't sorry as she appeared to be.

;;Mikah  â€œAnd now we bring ourselves to Amanda Cortez....”

She lets a chuckle roll off of her tongue as she brings up the other former Mean Girl that she would be facing.

;;Mikah  â€œA former Mean Girl and also a former Bombshell Champion.  I mean, your record is definitely more appealing than Veronica's but what do you have to bring to the table, Amanda?  I've already beat you once, I've already proven that you are not any competition for me.  I've made you tap out to my finisher because you weren't good enough to get the upper hand on me.  I knew that I would win but you had yourself believing that you were going to walk out of that arena as the new champion.  Tell me, Amanda.  How did that feel when you went home to your wife and had to explain that you lost?  Because let me tell you how it felt going home as a winner!”

Mikah lets another laugh roll off of her tongue and lets the sound fill the room, echoing off of the walls a bit.

;;Mikah  â€œIt felt fabulous to be able to be so confident in my own skills not only because I had won but because I had said I was going to.  Confidence is key, Amanda.  Maybe it's something you should work on.  But here's my theory about you, Amanda.  I think you joined the Mean Girls to get some confidence in your own skills that was lacking before.  I mean, if you're as badass as you say you are, why would you need to join some silly group that you rely on one another to get a win?!”

Mikah raises an eyebrow for her own sake.  She didn't like the Mean Girls and hadn't really liked them when she'd heard about them when she was employed by a different company.  She wasn't a nice girl either but she wouldn't rely on another girl to have her back; she didn't trust women.

;;Mikah  â€œMaybe I don't understand it because I don't trust other girls because I don't have any female friends.  Or maybe it's because I think the name is an original name.  But that's not a knock on you, Amanda because you didn't come up with the stable name, we'll leave that all on Veronica.  You are a good competitor when you choose to be but that's not enough.”

She sits up a bit straighter on the stool, trying to find a little more of a comfortable position.  She looks at the camera.

;;Mikah  â€œYou have to want to be the best and I just don't feel that from you.  You go on Twitter and all you talk about is your wife or how you want to add a stupid stipulation to a match.  And then when I say no, you think I'm a coward.  Do you want to know why I said no to your stupid stipulation on Twitter, Amanda?”

She leans forward a bit.

;;Mikah  â€œBecause you don't get to choose when my career with SCW is over.  That is my choice and my choice alone.  Plus, why would you be the one to get to choose the stipulation for the match?  What have you done in the last month that has been impressive?  Losing to me?  Yeah, that's pretty impressive.  If there was going to be a stipulation for the match, I should be the one to pick it.  Why?  Let me tell you why, Amanda.  And you too, Veronica.  Listen up.”

She stands up and kicks the stool over which falls with a loud crashing noise filling up the room.

;;Mikah  â€œBecause I haven't lost a match in three months.  I haven't lost a match since my number one contender's match for this championship.  But you go on Twitter and seem to think that it's perfectly okay for you to pick the stipulation?!”

Mikah scowls at the camera, the mere thought of the tweet that Amanda had sent out irritated her.

;;Mikah  â€œFuck you, you stupid bitch.  I never thought that you were as stupid as Veronica but you have just put yourself down to her level.  You want a good match next Sunday?  Well don't worry Amanda because you will not be feeling very pretty or well the next day.  Do you think I care if I hurt you?  Do you think I care if you go home crying because you were a failure at life?!”

She takes a deep breath, trying to calm herself down so that she didn't go off on a tangent.  She was already feeling her pulse race at the thought of Amanda picking out the stipulation for the match.

;;Mikah  â€œI don't want a stipulation for the match because the only thing I care about doing is walking away from that cruise ship with this championship in my possession.  I can't wait to smash your face into the canvas next weekend.  It will be the highlight of the night, although I'm sure that Christian Underwood will not be too happy when I win the match and forever be a thorn in his side.”

She winks at the camera.  Her issues with Christian Underwood didn't even stem into her personal life, she just loved to irritate the crap out of him because it was so easy and he let things get to him easily.

;;Mikah  â€œI've been thinking about how I would celebrate after I win next weekend.  How do you think I should celebrate?”

Mikah sits down criss-cross style and places her championship in her lap.  She taps her index finger against her lips a few times as she tilts her her slightly to the side.  She was acting as if the question was such a tough one and that the answer would be difficult to come across.  But she already knew what she thought she would be doing and what she wanted to be doing.  And it was only time until it did happen again.

;;Mikah  â€œI mean, I could have a celebration on the next episode of Climax Control. . .”

She pauses again to tap her finger against her lips again.

;;Mikah  â€œOr I could go on a mini vacation to celebrate my win. . .”

She sighs as she thinks about the places she could go or the things that she could do.

;;Mikah  â€œOr I could go out drinking with a good friend of mine...”

She presses her lips together before shrugging her shoulders.

;;Mikah  â€œThe list of possibilities is endless, really.  I can do absolutely anything I want after I kick your asses around the ring.  I know you two are more-than-likely going to try to double team me to work me down so that it's an easier win for you and I”m not stupid.  I'm not going to go into that match believing that either of you will fight a fair fight because if I did, I would look as stupid as you two already look.  No, I believe you two have a strategy that you've built together and you will work it into place next Sunday.  Just like how I believe that the mean girls aren't really broken up and that it's just a ploy to get everybody fooled and then fall back into place as the most dominant females of SCW.  Well, news fa-lash, that isn't going to happen again.  I'm the most dominant Bombshell now and I very much like being on top of the food chain, so to speak.”

She grins at the camera.

;;Mikah  â€œYou both can try to do whatever it is I'm sure you have planned because I'm still going to come out the winner.  And you will see just how sorry your lives are after you realize how much you put into the match and still come out empty handed.  I'm not the person you want to mess with.”

She gives the camera a fake smile.

;;Mikah  â€œTomorrow we get on that cruise ship and we sail off, getting ready for the biggest even of the summer.  You two will believe that you are going to walk off as the champion but I know that I will be walking off of the boat with the championship slung snugly over my shoulder.  I can't wait.  Hope you're ready.”

The camera zooms in on her face as she winks at it.

;;Mikah  â€œCiao.”

After the last word, the camera cuts out and fades to black.  What will happen in the Bombshell Championship match?  Will Mikah retain?  Or will she go home empty handed?  Only time will tell.

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2015, 11:36:56 PM »

\'user

Last Week on SCW Climax Control, It seemed that it was a night of first, because for the first time ever Veronica Taylor was teaming with none other than Amy Marshall, that's right the Amy Marshall she beat for her first ever SCW tag team titles. They had to team up in Samoa to take on the tag team of Roxi Johnson who Amy has been feuding with for the past couple of months, for the Internet Title, and the SCW Bombshell Champion Mikah who has been on a roll since her return back from her break. Including beating Veronica, herself in a non title match. Last week she got the win for her and Roxi Johnson pinning Amy Marshall. However, Veronica then chased down Mikah after the match, after getting some good shots on Roxi, however, that was only the begging.  As at SummerXTremeIII, which will be taking place on a cruise ship in Bisben, Australia. The arrogant supermodel gets another chance to win her first singles belt in her wrestling career. The top title of the SCW Bombshells division,  will be on the line in the co main event of the night, as Mikah defends her title against Amanda Cortez, and the First Class Mean Girl none other than the supermodel Veroncia Taylor.  Who has been showing more passion week in and week out however, will that be enough to beat Mikah and Amanda who have both beaten Veronica, with Amanda knowing her better than most having teamed and been SCW World Tag Team Champions with her in the past, however, this is a new age with a new Veronica Taylor. A new Mean Girls on the scene with the two founders at the helm? Whatever happens at that night, well all that can be said is it will be a red hot summer night on the cruise ship.

SCENE ONE

It is a warm sunny day in Los Angeles, California right on the set of another photoshoot where we see the Mean Girls banner up, and in front of it is none other than the two founding mothers of the Mean Girls, Angelica who was dressed  in a green dress, gold Loubottins high heels, a gold Michael Kors bag, and a black pair of Hollywood sunglasses. Standing next to her is none other than the First Class Model herself Veronica Taylor, dressed in a black dress, black high heels with red bottoms, black Gucci handbag, and a pair of matching black Hollywood sunglasses. The arrogant duo smirks as they pose next to eachother again this time they go back to back, as the cameras shoot as the voice of the photographer can be heard over the camera shutters.

Photographer: Great job ladies, you two are clearly stars. I am loving this shot just hold a it a few more moments, gotta get those shots loves. This is clearly going to be the cover of the new Mean Girls poster, your movement is going to be huge ladies.

Veroncia, rolled her eyes as she kept the pose up with Angelica. They knew this guy was kissing their well toned asses, which they did not mind. They smirk as they keep the pose going for a few moments longer till the last of the camera flashes hit them, as Veronica turns to the photographer before saying in a bitchy tone.

Veronica Taylor: Duh! This will be the cover of our new magazine. I mean hello the world can still  not get enough of the Mean Girls, it's because we rock everything we touch! From the SCW Bombshells division, to photoshoots, I mean Angie what don't we rock?

Angelica: Nothing, we rock everything girl! Like seriously they can not touch us none of those basics can.

The arrogant Mean Girls then do another pose where they move closer together with Angelina resting her head, with her arms folded on the shoulders, of the the shorter supermodel, as they both smile brightly more camera flashes greeted them.  As the photographer said in his excited tone.

Photographer:  You girls are so stunning clearly the hottest girls in Sin City Wrestling. None compare to you two, not a single woman can.

They smirk at him, knowing he was right but this is what they paid him for. To get all the compliments they want, whenever they wanted them, and however often they wanted him to do them. The arrogant models soon look at the photographer before speaking in their normal arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh duh! We are, I mean who else do people think is hot Mikah? Gross more like a fake blonde, with no talent. God, she makes Delia look talented, and that is saying something. Like talk about trying to be the American version of a troll? Gross.

Angelica: Oh totally plus my boyfriend  hangs with her its disgusting. She should just go hang with her fugly looking husband, and not hanging with my man, because if she thinks shes spending any time with him on that ship I will toss her skanky ass over that boat, and into the ocean I don't fucking care at all.

Veronica, chuckles in a light bitchy manner however she soon says in a soothing caring but still rather bitchy tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh, once again you are so nice. I would of tossed her over a long time ago if she was trying to slut it up with my man.   Like talk about gross, ugh pathetic yes, just untalented and a big loser is that one. But yet that basic is still around to act like she is above everyone? Please, I hate that fucking dog face slut.

Angelica tapped her on the shoulder, she knew her friends anger was rising and that was not good for anyone around them. Veronica's Cubano side could come out at any moment, which was never a good thing Angelica looked at the photogapher before saying in her normal tone.

Angelica: Um look we need five okay, and do bring us Voss Water, chilled.

With that she and Veronica, walked off the set of the photoshoot and headed into their private room, where they walked in, closing the door behind them as they sat down on the red velvet couch. Angelica soon looked at Veronica, before speaking in her normal tone.

Angelica: Ugh girl don't let that blonde rodent get to you, like she knows without you. There would be no her, without your vision there would be no bombshells division or title to fight over, let alone for her to hold, and ruin the legacy of.  She's rivaling Misty in basicness ugh its gross.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh I know, so disgusting, so basic, so pathetic ugh just she makes me mad these people think shes a dominant champion? Ugh, all they talk about is Mikah this, Mikah that, ugh no one cares about basic blonde loser from that cesspool New York City. I am the Mean girl who runs the place ugh so annoyed.

Angelica put her hand on the slender shoulder of her best friend, as she spoke.

Angelica: Girl don't even sweat it one it will make your make up run and that's never a good thing. Number two, you got bigger uglier bitches to fry than the so called champion you got Amanda Cortez.

Veronica shoots back an angry look at the mention of that very name.

Veronica Taylor: That ungrateful bitch, the one who should thank me for making her name mean anything? Yeah sure she won a world title during the dark days of SCW, the days where Misty and her gang of losers ran things. Like you know how bad you must be, to let losers like that run things? Ugh, pathetic. In the end it does not matter if one of them or any of them beat me, it's all about me.

Angelica: So true girl, come on now let's go I mean you still have to pay that loser and you don't want to pay him for nothing.

With that Veronica Taylor, and Angelica got up as they leave their area and head back to the photoshoot, as the scene fades to black.

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2015, 11:59:43 PM »
 The first RP period is now over.

As of now, we are in the second RP period.

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Friday 08/21/2015
England: 04:59am Saturday 08/22/2015

NOTE:
Remember folks! All RPs in week two have to take place on the Sun Princess cruise ship.

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Amanda Cortez

• SCW's tough and ticklish Biker Chick
    • View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2015, 12:56:07 PM »
 OOC: sorry, I had a complete writers block

“Damn, I really don’t know why I do all that crap here. It makes no sense and it brings me nothing.”

After her loss against Micah and after the chance of getting the title is lost, Amanda really hasn’t been happy. It’s not only that she has lost this match, she also feels betrayed. Before her match, she has talked to Micah and it seemed that the two got along with each other. They haven’t been friends, but at least they respected each other and so it was ok for Amanda, but then Micah began to talk bad about her in her promos. Ok, this is something that’s pretty normal to hype the match, but after her match Amanda got attacked really brutally by Micah and one of her friends. Her shoulder still hurts and she has bruises everywhere, but what’s even worse is, that she doesn’t trust anybody anymore.
Now she sits in her locker room, a cigarette in her hand, and thinks about what to do. She will have another title match against Micah soon, but in some way her spirit is gone. She clenches her fist and growls.

“I really have enough and maybe it would be better if I stop all this here, before it’s too late and I really get injured.”

She rubs her shoulder and it still hurts, so that she grimaces in pain.

“And do I need this title? ….No, I don’t. I know that I said in the past that I want this main title, and I really wanted it, but now it has changed. It would be still cool to become the champion, but the price for this is too high. Now I know what this bitch does and that she has no problem with cheating and backstage attacks and that’s something I really don’t need. I don’t wanna get beaten up and I don’t wanna get injured.”

For a few seconds the pretty redhead pauses and sighs, but then she continues.

“Now you might think that I would want to get my revenge, but that’s not true. The whole thing isn’t worth my time. So shall Micah become happy with her title and maybe defeat it against Vero, but without me. I don’t do that match and I won’t even come to the ring. Wait, not exactly true, I will come and watch it.”

A tauntingly smile comes into her face.

“Haha …now I’m really curious about who will win. One part of me wishes that Vero will kick her ass. This would be some kind of revenge for me. But on the other side, Vero is almost as disgusting as Micah. So at the end it doesn’t matter who wins. Both of them are disgusting sluts and all I do is to hope that they kill each other during this match, because the world would be better without them.”

Amanda drops her cigarette and stands up. With a sad smile in her face she grabs her bad and goes over to the door. But as she closes the door behind her, her smile becomes more happily.

“And now it’s time for the really important things in this world, for my family. Yes, we will go on a longer vacation and there I will forget all this useless wrestling stuff. And when I’m back we will see what happens. I get paid whether I have the title or not and that’s all that counts.”

Now she walks off into the direction of the parking lot and the scene fades to black.

>

Huddle me, tickle me, I'm so cute

Records Amanda
Win: 20
Loss: 13
Draw: 1
Thrown: 0

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2015, 05:43:24 PM »

\'user

”Everything is NOT Awesome.”
Where:On the Ocean.
Days until Showtime:5
||OFF-CAMERA.||--|SCENE i]

Happy was something Mikah was not feeling at the moment.  She was on a cruise ship and she had expected nice weather so that she could basically be in a bikini all the time but the weather was barely above 70 degrees.  And another downside that she hadn't really thought of was the fact that she wouldn't be able to run like she regularly does so.  Sure, she could go run a treadmill or go run laps on the deck but that wasn't the same thing.  She lets out a sigh as she sits on the couch in her princess suite and she looks over at Leighton who was busy humming to herself as she played on her iPad.

She sighs before standing up, pushing herself up off of the couch and walking into the bedroom of the suite and collapsing down onto the pillow top mattress. She wanted to just sleep until Sunday came and that was it.  Nothing else mattered to her at the moment other than sleep because she was bored out of her mind.  It was a cruise; she wasn't supposed to be bored.  But it was winter here in Australia and that meant the weather wasn't as sunny and warm as Mikah had hoped it would've been.

She didn't know where her husband was and she frankly didn't really care at the moment.  She was not really wanting to deal with him or work out their fight.  He was only here because she didn't tell him to go home because she wasn't that bad of a wife.  She groans as she hears the door open to the suite and could hear him walk in.  How did she know it was him?  You could only be with somebody for so long until you knew how their walk and footsteps sounded like.

;;Mikah  â€œGo away.”

She didn't even care if she wasn't being nice or even halfway decent toward him; she was in no mood to be nice to him or anybody really.  Well, she wouldn't mind getting drunk.

::Gavin  â€œNah.”

She rolls her eyes before getting up off of the bed and fixing her shorts and tank top before grabbing her favorite Under Armor hoodie and slipping it on over her tank top.

;;Mikah  â€œFine, I'll go away.”

She slips her feet into some flip flops before pulling her tangled mess of hair up into a messy bun and out of her face.  She looks at Leighton, who didn't seem to be caring that her mother and step-father were in a bit of a tiff.

::Gavin  â€œNobody wants you to go away.”

She looks at him as she grabs her sunglasses and props them on top of her head, just in front of her messy bun.  That wasn't the point or so she thought.  He probably wasn't even mad at her anymore but she was still being her usual self; moody.

;;Mikah  â€œCorrection, I'm going to go up on top of the ship.  So I can look around or get drunk or do something.”

She shrugs her shoulders.  She had never been good at dealing with boredom.  She couldn't sit still and that was usually when she let herself go out on a run.  But they were on a fucking boat that didn't offer much choices in running.

::Gavin  â€œSomething...such as?”

She shrugs her shoulders a little bit.

;;Mikah  â€œI don't know.  Get drunk, probably.  What else is there to do?  It's fucking cold.”

She looks at him before looking over at Leighton, who was still playing whatever game she had been playing for a bit.

::Gavin  â€œCould stay in here with me, I miss you.”

She freezes for a moment or so.  She wasn't good with emotions or her touchy-feely things that most girls had but she was lacking.  She looks at him before looking over at Leighton, who chooses this time to look up at them.

;;Mikah  â€œI was here with you all morning and all afternoon, Gavin.  And all yesterday.”

She didn't know what she was supposed to do.  She didn't want to let her guard down and let him in, either.  That's when she got hurt or people ran away, so she kept her guard up.  She sighs as she leans against a wall, just looking at him for a moment.

::Gavin  â€œBut, you're pissed at me.  So, I can tell that you didn't wanna be.”

So, maybe he knew that she was mad at him.  They'd be on the cruise since Sunday and it was now Tuesday.  She had avoided the suite the whole day Sunday then spent Monday holed up in the cabin with him as she didn't like the weather.

;;Mikah  â€œHow do you figure?”

Oh, those pesky emotions.  They always got in the way of her mindset and made her trip over her own two feet in her mind.

::Gavin  â€œBecause, you're pissed at me.”

She looks at him, chewing on her bottom lip.  How was she to just let it go?  She didn't take a class on this shit and she was too messed up at times to fix things.  She ran when things got hard; it's who she was.

;;Mikah  â€œAnd...why do you think that is?”

She looks at him, trying not to be defensive or get attitude about anything he would have to say.

::Gavin  "Who cares.  All I know is, we need to get along.  I'm never going to change my opinion, you know me enough to know that.  But--you're my wife and I love you.  So, we'll figure it out."

She looks at him before looking over at Leighton again.  She didn't know what to say to him.  He didn't want to fight anymore but she didn't want to bend either.

;;Mikah  â€œAnd do you think I'm going to change my opinion?”

She wasn't.  She was too stubborn to give him what he wanted and he was the same way.  Maybe they were too much alike sometimes.

::Gavin  â€œNot about that.  It's about getting along, even with a difference of opinion.”

She looks at him and presses her lips together, thinking about the words he had just said.

;;Mikah  â€œAnd how are we going to do that?  We both won't agree or change our minds.  Or stop.”

He shrugs his shoulders running a hand through his own hair, looking at her.  She standing facing him but her body language said that she was closed off to him.

::Gavin  â€œCan't say that I'm entirely sure but I want my wife.”

;;Mikah  â€œAnd when have you not had me?  I'm your wife.”

He gives her a look.  She was twisting his words around him, something she did very well.  She just looks at him.

::Gavin  â€œYou know what I mean, if you're pissed at me, shit ain't the same.”

She looks at him before shrugging her shoulders at him a bit.  She didn't know what he wanted her to say.

;;Mikah  â€œAnd you've never been pissed at me?”

::Gavin  â€œNever said that.  Just said it's time to move past it all.”

She shrugs her shoulders.  She would never admit that she wanted her husband back but she didn't want him to act like her father.  She had male friends and he was going to have to deal with it.

;;Mikah  â€œFine but you're going to have to find a way to deal with the fact that I have friends that are of the male species.”

She couldn't help it that the only friends that she had had the same genitalia as her husband.  It was the people that she got along with.

::Gavin  â€œYou'll have to find way to deal with the fact that I don't like it.”

She shrugs her shoulders for what seems like the millionth time.  She didn't care if he didn't like it, she was still going to go hang out with Mark or whoever else she wanted to.

;;Mikah  â€œFine, you can dislike it all you want.  I never said you had to like it.”

::Gavin  "And yet, I'm sure you understand how, if you continue to go hang out with random dumbfucks, alone, that it's disrespectful to me, as your husband."

The fight was never going to end.  Ever.  She wasn't going to see his side of the argument and he wasn't going to ever just let her go out.

;;Mikah  â€œIt's my boss.  One guy.  Who's in a relationship himself.  And I know you say that it's not me that you don't trust and that it's him.  But yet, there has to be some distrust there for you to feel that way.”

She looks at him as she stands there.  She knew that she wasn't going to do anything sexually with Mark and Mark knew that too.  But for some reason, her own husband couldn't trust her enough to believe that.

::Gavin  â€œNope, I don't trust other people.  Like going to whats his name and spending time in Hawaii.  That's disrespectful to me, as your husband.  Because, I don't exactly spend excess time with random women, alone."

She sighs.  She didn't want to have the Christian Othniel fight again.  They would never agree about Christian being her best friend.

;;Mikah  â€œI'm not having the Christian fight with you again, Gavin.  He's my best friend and you're going to have to deal with that.  What do you want me to do, Gavin?  You don't always travel with me and that's fine.  But I'm not going to sit in my hotel room by myself either.  Mark is just a friend, okay?”

She was trying to be honest with him.  That was the best she felt that she could do at a time like this.

::Gavin  â€œAnd yet - nobody's asking you not to spend time with anyone.  Just - don't spend a week at their house.  That's not a lot to ask.  If you can't do that little bit for me, then, I dunno."

;;Mikah  â€œI haven't spent a week at Mark's house; we drink.  In a bar.”

She looks at him, trying not to get irritated with him.  But it was becoming very hard for her not to do so. She was determined to have it her way.  She didn't ever have to negotiate or compromise so she didn't think she should have to now.

::Gavin  â€œYou went to Hawaii to spend time with Christian.  You randomly go drink, all the time with that douche boss.”

She sighs as she pulls at the drawstring on her hoodie before looking at Gavin anymore.

;;Mikah  â€œI'm not having this fight with you anymore.  I'm going to go buy some shoes or something.  Or swim in the ocean.”

She looks at him as she grabs her purse and slings it over her shoulder.

::Gavin  "Of course, run away from your problems.  Continue disrespecting our relationship and don't offer any slack to solve it.  We'll see how that approach works out."

She looks at him again before looking at Leighton, who had given up on watching them once again.  She was used to them arguing and then getting over it within an hour or two tops.

;;Mikah  â€œWhat do you want me to do, Gavin?  I already told you that I'm not going to sit in my hotel room by myself.  And I'm not giving SCW up either.  And I'm not dropping Mark as a friend; I already don't talk to Christian because of you.”

She stops before sighing

;;Mikah  â€œFor you, not because of you.”

She still considered Christian Othniel her best friend but they hadn't talked in a while.  She missed him but she couldn't go to Hawaii again.  Gavin didn't understand the friendship that Christian and Mikah had but it was the only thing that she'd held onto as long as she had.

::Gavin  "You did that for me?  Listen.. I'm okay with friendships.  I was cool with you talking to the guy.  But - any guy is going to be horribly uncomfortable with their wife spending that much time with other guys..  Especially when they've snagged as hot of a wife as I have.."

He paused for a moment, moving over towards her and looking at her.

::Gavin  "How about we settle things and I go with you out to drink tonight?  I promise I'll be fun and remind you why you love me so much, to start with."

She looks at him, taking a step backwards as she looks at him.  She looks over at Leighton before looking at Gavin again.

;;Mikah  â€œAnd what about Leighton?  We can't leave her alone.  And if you think that is going to get me to stop going out drinking with Mark, you're crazy.”

She looks over at Leighton again before setting her purse back down.  She wonders what would have happened if she'd had walked out that door.  But she wanted the last word; something she couldn't ever let anybody else have.

::Gavin  "I'm just saying don't do it every five minutes.  And Leighton's got some bleach, an electric appliance, and a tub of water.  She'll be fine.”

She gives him a serious look.

;;Mikah  â€œI don't think that's funny.”

::Gavin  â€œMaybe it's my dark sense of humor.  You didn't marry me for that anyways.”

She shrugs her shoulders as she takes a deep breath.  She wasn't sure what she was supposed to do.  She wasn't about to change her ways because he thought it wasn't fair that she went out and drank with  Mark.

;;Mikah  â€œI'll think about the options.  I'm going to go buy some coconut water and pineapple.”

Coconut water was her lifeline; she drank it as much as she drank water.  It was the other thing that she probably couldn't live without.  It was also good for hangovers and she'd just recently discovered that.  She was going to have to go to the gym at some point too; she had to get her running in or she'd do something else that she didn't desperately want to do to keep everything the way she wanted it.

::Gavin  â€œAlright.  Just hurry back, okay?”

She looks at him as she takes her flip flops off and puts on her tennis shoes.  She was feeling the itch to run or do something she hadn't done in probably a year.

;;Mikah  â€œI...might go on a run too...on the treadmill.  It's been two days.”

Gavin sighs as she ties her shoes and then double knots them before standing back up.  She couldn't even believe that she was going to go run a treadmill; it was something she saved for the winter time in New York City.

::Gavin  â€œOh come on, you look gorgeous.  Another day won't kill you.”

She looks at him but doesn't believe a word that he says.  He didn't understand that another day without running could possibly kill her on the inside and break down her will power.  She takes a deep breath and just smiles at him.

;;Mikah  â€œYou'll be fine; I'll be back after my run, promise.”

::Gavin  â€œYou better be.”

He kisses her quickly as she tugs her hoodie back off and tosses it to the side.  She couldn't run in a hoodie but she could in her shorts and tank top.  She flashes him a semi-smile before leaving the suite.  She didn't know how long they'd get along for but she imagined until she told him she was going to go out drinking with Mark again.  Which would most likely be Friday, Saturday, and Sunday after her win.

”Relaxation Before Decemation.”
Where:On the Ocean.
Days until Showtime:4
||ON-CAMERA.||--|SCENE ii]

Mikah's time on the cruise liner had been anything but spectacular.  The weather had been not as good as she had wanted it and she couldn't get along with Gavin to save her life.  But those weren't the things that she had to focus on at the moment.  No, she had to worry about filming a silly little thing for SCW and to promote her match this Sunday against Veronica Taylor and Amanda Cortez.  She was already feeling pretty confident about her match and was sure that she was going to be the one going home with her championship and the huge win.  She was also hopeful that the match was going to steal the show but she was never quite sure what was going to happen.

The scene opens up to showing the hot tub on the cruise ship and shows Mikah sitting alone in the hot tub with her neon coral bikini.  It was a strapless bandeau top that had some fringey things on the top.  She leans back, her arms spread out against the back of the hot tub.

;;Mikah  â€œThis is the life...”

She smirks at the camera before looking over her shoulder at her championship that was sitting behind her, propped up.  She looks back at the camera.

;;Mikah  â€œI think everybody needs to do a little relaxing on the cruise.  I mean, there's not much training that you can do because it's a fucking boat.  Whoever's idea it was to have a wrestling show on a cruise is probably not the brightest human being on the planet.  But I guess, that's not my problem either, now is it?”

She shrugs her shoulders before relaxing a little bit more in the hot tub.

;;Mikah  â€œI don't know if I can even get upset about anything; this water feels ah-maze-ing.”

She was relaxed and it was the first time all week that she had been relaxed.  She couldn't seem to get along with her husband, even if they had sorted things out a bit.  And she couldn't seem to care about the cruise enough to go wandering about.

;;Mikah  â€œI don't know how anybody could ever get anything done while on the ship because there's too many things that you could be doing to relax.  However, I still do not consider this to have been a very good idea on Christian's part.  It's barely been above 70 degrees here and yet, here we are on a cruise.  I had wanted to spend my entire week in a bikini but the weather was not permitting.  Maybe Christian and myself have different opinions on what is considered a good time but I can assure you the only fun I will have on this boat is getting drunk with Mark in a bar and kicking Veronica and Amanda's asses in that ring come Sunday.”

She smirks a bit.

;;Mikah  â€œOh yeah, that is why we are on this silly little boat.  We're on the boat because there's a show this Sunday!  I almost forgot that I was going to be going up against Amanda Cortez and that simpleton Veronica Taylor to defend MY championship.  It's laughable that either girl thinks that they deserve the chance to fight for MY championship.  What have they done in the past month that has even earned them such a right to get such an honor?”

She looks into the camera before shrugging again.

;;Mikah  â€œBecause the last time I knew, I kicked Amanda's ass when she had actually earned her shot at my title.  And Veronica has been a mere nobody since entering the world of singles competition.  But I guess that is how Christian likes to do things; he likes to give nobodies shots at my championship.  And that's not a knock at Tim Staggs' little group; I literally think that Veronica and Amanda are nobody.”

It was hard to call people nobodies now because of all the hype that the group that Tim Staggs was leading.  But she never considered Veronica or Amanda to be anybody of importance in the company.  She hadn't considered them important when the Mean Girls were still together either.  She didn't get all the appeal that the Mean Girls had to them, either.

;;Mikah  â€œI'm sure after I win on Sunday that Veronica will go a wailing on Twitter saying how her loss was unjust and that I somehow managed to sneak by with the win.  I will literally laugh in her face before smashing her ugly, buck toothed face into a brick wall before I let her spread lies around like that.  None of my wins have been flukes; I have not just skated by and barely snagged the win.  I have won because I'm better than my opponents and not one of you simpletons have even tried to prove what you bring to the table in SCW.  I mean, seriously.  I haven't lost a match since May and I don't intend on losing another one for quite awhile.  And as Veronica would say, sorry bout it.”

Mikah begins to act as if she's gagging about having said Veronica's little saying.  But she felt it was necessary.

;;Mikah  â€œAnd as for Amanda, I haven't even heard from her at all.  Is she even on the ship?  Has anybody went and checked to see if she was?  What happens if she missed the boarding time and is still on the mainland back in Brisbane?  That would seriously suck for her but oh well, if she doesn't know how to tell time, she should go back to the second grade.”

She pulls her knees up to place her feet on the ledge she was sitting on.  She was enjoying the warmth of the hot tub and didn't want to leave.

;;Mikah  â€œI was hoping that the match was going to steal the show but have you seen my opponents?!  They aren't even opening match worthy, let alone championship match worthy.  I don't understand the booking in this match at all.  How many times do I have to beat them before Christian Underwood finally realizes that his precious Mean Girls will never amount to anything more than a soon-to-be very distant memory.  They still pride themselves on being former Mean Girls and Veronica still prides herself in being the 'founder' of the group.  I don't know why she would ever want to be proud of the fact that she created the group but yet, she is the one that is thee absolute worst competitor in the group.  It's hilarious to think about, really.  She's all proud of the fact that she claims to be the founder and I guarantee it that she will bring it up rather soon but she has yet to realize that she was the only one in the group that can't wrestle her way out of a wet paper bag.”

She didn't care if it wasn't very nice but sometimes the truth wasn't a very nice thing. She wasn't very happy about Veronica even being on the ship let alone in her match.

;;Mikah  â€œI don't even care if that's not very nice because whatever, it's the truth.  Just because she lives in this fantasy world where she believes that everybody loves and worships her, doesn't mean I have to live in that world.  I don't like her at all.  I don't think she's pretty and I know that she can't wrestle.  She has absolutely nothing going for her.  Now, if you ask her she'll tell you that she's a world class, first class model and that she makes millions and millions of dollars.  But if you ask me, I think she's into some shady shit if she'd making that much money.  I have money.  I was born into money and have several trust funds in my name.  I have three houses, soon to be four that I've paid for and don't have to make payments on.  Each house has at least two cars there that are paid for in full and I still have loads of money left.  But I don't even know why I'm talking about money because money isn't going to save her from losing on Sunday.”

She would have been happy to face Veronica if she hadn't already done it and made Veronica look like a joke.  But that is exactly what Veronica was to the wrestling world; a joke.

;;Mikah  â€œI wonder what it feels like to be the laughing stock of the wrestling world.  Please tell everybody what it feels like, Veronica.  Do you seriously think that people actually like you?  Because if so, you need to be checked into an insane asylum.”

She chuckles at her own words before shrugging her shoulders a little bit.

;;Mikah  â€œAnd then there's Amanda Cortez who clearly does NOT care about SCW one bit.  Have I seen her tweet about anything SCW related within the past few weeks?  Absolutely not.  She got all butt-hurt when I told her that I wasn't going to let her stupid stipulation idea be added to the match.  But it was a stupid idea, right?  Why would I even let her pick the stipulation?  She's not the champion, she didn't earn that right and she hasn't done absolutely anything in the past month or so.  She can go fuck off and act like she cares about nothing but her wife.”

She didn't care for Amanda Cortez at all.

;;Mikah  â€œAnd then saying that I'm a coward for not accepting her stipulation proposal?  She's so hilariously stupid  that I almost feel as if she and Veronica should tag team partners because of how stupid they both truly are.  I am not a coward for not accepting that stupid stipulation proposal at all because first of all, a bitch like her doesn't get to choose the stipulation and secondly, I've held onto this title for three months now and I've defended it twice and have defeated both opponents successfully.  So she needs to shut the fuck up before I make her shut the fuck up again.  And oh, nobody cares if they have your respect or not, Amanda.  You are a worthless waste of space in the locker room that is SCW.  Maybe you should go on a permanent vacation and just not come back.  I'm sure that everybody would be perfectly okay with that.  I'd be okay with it because it's one less bombshell that doesn't give a fuck not being here.”

She shrugs again, something that she usually did out of habit.

;;Mikah  â€œI have nothing else to say about this match that I haven't said already.  I'm ready to win and kick both of their stupid asses.  Veronica can go on with the trashy insults that she likes to fling out and say I'm on drugs when I'm not because that's her weird, fucked up fantasy of a reality.  But my reality is this:  I'm the bombshell champion and I'm going to be the one that will be leaving this cruise ship.  So, both of those simpletons can go back to their second job; whoring around.  Sorry not sorry.”

Mikah winks at the camera as she relaxes some more in the hot tub.

;;Mikah  â€œCiao.”

She lets the camera man walk away as he's done filming.  She had nothing else to say about the match and she was ready to win.  And win she would do.

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2015, 11:13:12 PM »
 [align=center]

The scene opens up live on the cruise ship where we see the arrogant First Class model lounging right next to her balcony suite, it was one of the top level suites that only a few could have, and Veronica Taylor was one of them. The arrogant supermodel smirks, dressed in a black bikini, and black Hollywood sunglasses, holding a cosmo in her right hand. As she takes a small sip before smirking in a bitchy way towards the camera people, as she began to speak in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor:Aww, Mikah you're words they hurt me not really hunty you have to try better than that. I mean really, you talk about your failed life like its supposed to impress me? Try to discredit me? Aw honey I know it's hard really hard being the basic version of Delia. I know its hard not having an original thought in your mind using the same words about me I have heard my whole wrestling career I am not a good wrestler? Aw I have heard that yet I have won countless titles hell I carried my teams to those belts, weather any basic bitch wants to understand that is beyond them. I mean, they are so basic, and beneath me.  It's like when the cameras are flashing there not flashing to see Mikah's ugly doggy face, or Amanda's whoreish attire. No, no the cameras are flashing for one woman and one woman only that is me. Sorry bout it hunties but nothing any of you can do about what will happen tonight.

Veronica smirked, please with her statements though the anger in her eyes was clear Mikah had no appeal in her mind, in fact in her mind she was some ugly board who thought she was something special. The arrogant Cuban beauty soon began to speak in her normal arrogant tone again.

Veronica Taylor: I mean Amanda you have been doing nothing? I mean nothing when it comes to this match? Like I know I am a busy woman, you know running my company, make up line, modeling, Mean Girls brand, and everything I do. What have you been doing? Oh right nothing I mean the last time we saw you I took your basic self out. I mean you think you can compare to me in any way? Hunty without me, there would be no Amanda Cortez, no one would know your name in this brand your one SCW Bombshells title regin? It's a joke, a farce it happened when people thought Misty's ugly zombie army was marketable.  That was a joke of a group see before the Mean Girls you, and the SCW bombshells had no direction no career no nothing. So hunty, let me break this to you, and your fugly wife have never been nor will ever be good enough to sit with me.

Veronica chuckles in a bitchy tone amused by her quips. Clearly she was not impressed nor considered Amanda a threat in any way. It was something that tended to get her in trouble was how she looked down on everyone, however, she did not care. Soon enough the arrogant model begins to speak in her normal arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh, now Mikah aka Mark's slutty tramp friend oops. Like serious I don't know what he sees in her, but I know Angelica wants to claw her disgusting eyes out of her socket. But I had to tell her one I can do that and two were above touching that rat anyway. The only reason I would agree to facing her is that gold, that belongs to me. See I made SCW socially relevant, it's just how things were, and happened.  So you coming here you have me to thank for that, you have me to thank for creating a division that has become the hottest in wrestling history. But I got a lot going on despite how busy I been I will be the SCW Bombshells Champion, and when you look up you can tell your fugly daughter that you got to brush shoulders with greatness. Not that she could understand it, since shes your daughter sorry bout it.

Veronica then blows an arrogant kiss as the scene then fades to black. In what will be a tough match for the SCW Bombshells Championship, in which only one woman will be able to walk out the winner.