Author Topic: The Duchess has Arrived  (Read 319 times)

Offline Ella Singleton

• View Profile
    • Ella Singleton
The Duchess has Arrived
« on: October 18, 2018, 12:30:18 AM »

\'user

<p align=right>The following is off camera

It's a quarter past two in the afternoon as Ella Singleton is pacing back and forth. Her cell phone is sitting on her desk as her left palm is resting against her forehead.

"That is not what we had discussed Rain," shouts Ella as she is seen rubbing her forehead. Rain is her business partner who was on vacation. She was supposed to return but wants to take an extra week. Ella is feeling a lot of pressure as her fall line is just about ready to launch.

Besides being a professional wrestler, Ella is a very successful fashion designer with help from Rain and her worker monkeys.

"I know we only discussed me taking one week off but I really need a couple more," explains Rain as she is sitting on the edge of boat dock with a glass of coke with honey bourbon mixed inside it. Ella takes a deep breath and let's it out slowly. "There isn't enough time for you to take another vacation Rain. I'm not going to be doing all of this by myself," whines Ella. Ella could feel the tensions started to grow through the phone as a heavy breath comes through the receiver.

"Fine! I'll be there on Monday," says Rain. Ella senses a heavy tone underneath those words but before she can comment on it. Her agent Carter King is standing in her doorway. "Oh great," she mutters. "What?" asks Rain. Ella looks at Carter. "Give me a second Rain," she says before pressing the mute button on her Bluetooth earpiece.

"What do you want Carter?" she asks while walking towards her phone. "You know exactly why I am here Ella?" he answers. Ella picks up her cell phone and places it against her other ear. "I'll call you back Rain. The buzzkill just walked in," she says before hanging up the phone. She also unhooks her earpiece from around her ear and tosses it onto the desk.

"Couldn't this shit wait?" she wondered. "You know your brother isn't going to wait until you pay him back," answers Carter. Ella sighs. "Why do I need to pay him back? He offered to help fund my business and my training," says Ella. Carter King is a very respected sports agent who was hired by Ella several years ago after she started training to be a professional wrestler. He is also employees by her wealthy brother Leroy as an advocate between him and Ella.

"Your brother doesn't think you will pay him back due to your track record," states Carter. Ella chuckles a bit as she walks toward her closet door. She twists the handle as it pops open. "My track record? He is the only one who is crying about it. Besides, he didn't have to give me the money in the first place," she says. She rummages through the miscellaneous items hiding inside her closet. Carter is standing there with one arm crossed in front of his chest while running his other hand across his chin.

"What are you doing?" he asks. "I'm looking for something," she answers with a smirk on her face. Carter lifts one eyebrow as Ella pulls out a black, leather shoulder strap attached to a big duffel bag. No words are shared as Carter realizes what bag it is and Ella just gives him a quick nod.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<p align=left>MATCH PROMO

Sin City Wrestling, the biggest promotion in the city of Las Vegas, have decided to bring in the floundering Honor Wrestling. Sure, everyone can call it a merger but let's be real. It's just another way for Las Vegas to prove to be the most boring city in all of America. Now, I'm not upset because I just signed with Honor before it decided to fold. I'm just making a point that nothing can match the beautifulness that is Ocala, Florida.

This upcoming Climax Control marks my official debut for Sin City Wrestling and it's a rematch for the Honor Legacy Championship. How quaint? My first match is a title opportunity. Can you say de ja vu? It's almost like my debut for Honor Wrestling where I outlasted seven other pimple covered sluts to become #1 Contender. Everyone had no clue who I was but after that night my name was remembered on their lips. Now, I get the chance to right a wrong that occurred at Zero Hero.

I bet Jessie Salco is running around trying to tell anyone who would listen that I don't deserve this match. She probably thinks since I lost that I should be placed at the back of the line. I guess no one cared because they realized having the Duchess of Florida on the card was money in the bank. Besides, I know your history when it comes to holding championships here in SCW. You tend to lose them faster than you can win them. Seeing how this is your first title defense while on SCW soil, I bet you are going to fold up like a steel chair.

It's no secret that you have a slight advantage due to your experience but that means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. Experience is good if you know how to use it. Otherwise, it's just another trinket to you just like that belt you carry around. Also since you are basically the maid for Amy Marshall, I wonder how long before she gets tired of you. I mean you are mediocre at best in the ring. Your voice leaves something to be desired and your taste in music is awful.

So I am going to do the entire world a favor and put you out of your misery. My skills are way beyond your comprehension. My abilities will amaze you. My passion can't be denied. I am a champion and I will finally take my place in history. I just hope you can handle it.

So Jessie you can forget about me wishing you luck because that's not going to help you. You will need a miracle and I doubt that will even happen. Mainly because THE DUCHESS HAS ARRIVED.

See your ass on Sunday bitch.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 12:30:54 AM by Ella Singleton »
Duchess of Florida

>