Author Topic: We coming for Gold  (Read 340 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
We coming for Gold
« on: February 14, 2019, 02:50:08 AM »

\'user

<p align=right>Off Camera

Beverly Milsap and Char Kwan are enjoying a quiet day of relaxing on the beach just outside their office. Both ladies have been working extremely hard since they joined the Sin City Wrestling roster. Char Kwan is extremely proud of her performance on the last edition of Climax Control. Beverly is just excited that their team is getting a shot at the mixed tag team championships.

Milsap: This is the perfect way to spend a lazy day.

Kwan: You are not kidding. After my hard fought match against Amy Santino, I could use a lazy day.

Char opens up the small cooler between both of them and pulls out a nice cold bottle of water. Beverly leans back in her chair as her eyes are covered with dark sunglasses.

Kwan: What do you think the boys are doing?

Beverly shrugs her shoulders while laying her head back.

Milsap: I really don't care Char. Jimmy and Jack are big enough to do things on their own. I thought we agreed this was a girl's day.

Kwan: I know Bev. I just don't want them to get into any trouble while we are having a lazy day.

Beverly couldn't help but to laugh as she sits back up on her chair.

Milsap: That was a funny joke.

The thought of Jimmy and Jack not getting into trouble was even funnier in her mind. Beverly loves them like brothers but they tend to get into trouble without trying. Char chuckles as well as she looks back over at Beverly.

Kwan: Beverly, how are you and Trevor doing?

Milsap: sighs Trevor is great. He wants to do something for Valentine's Day.

Char senses the less enthusiastic sound in Beverly's voice as she reaches over and takes hold of her hand.

Kwan: Is everything alright?

Beverly gulps while feeling her hand getting clammy. Her eyes starts darting around while Char places her other hand on top.

Milsap: I'm not sure Char. I've never been one to show a lot of affection towards someone. Trevor is so kind and generous. I just don't want to hurt him when I tell him it's just too much for me.

Kwan: I'm sure if you tell him he will understand.

Milsap: You think so Char.

Char nods her head while sitting back in her chair. Right as she does, Trevor can be seen walking up to them carrying a giant stuffed sloth with a box of chocolates in his hand. Beverly's eyes widen as Char is grinning.

Reese: Hey darling

Milsap: Trevor, what are you doing here?

Char watches as Trevor drops the gifts at Beverly's feet. Trevor kneels down while looking confused.

Reese: I'm not sure what you are talking about Bev. I called your cell but it kept going to voicemail. Then I call your office and I'm told you are relaxing on the beach.

Char twists her lips while swinging her legs over onto the ground.

Kwan: I better go check on the guys.

Char gathers up her things as Beverly is begging her to stay. Char quietly tells her to talk to Trevor as she walks off back towards the office. Beverly sinks down in her chair as Trevor places a hand on her thigh.

Reese: What's the problem baby?

Milsap: I'm not used to showing affection.

She finally blurts it out as Trevor just smiles.

Reese: That's fine honey. I'm not forcing you to change. I just wanted to show you how much I appreciate you. Plus, I know how hard you work on everything. I just wanted to do something for you.

Beverly smiles as she looks into his eyes.

Milsap: You are just too sweet. I'm sorry for being a brat. I've been stressing over this upcoming match.

Reese: I'm sure you are going to be great darling. No one has more talent than you.

Beverly smiles while hugging his neck. They quietly share a kiss before she lays her head onto his chest.

So all of our hardwork will finally pay off when Gamer Inc gets a shot at the Mixed Tag Team Championships. I'm positive Team Eggplant will question why we are getting this opportunity because of our win loss record. In their eyes, we are just gamers who don't take this business seriously. They will be just like everyone else who keeps using the same song and dance. I'm beginning to wonder if everyone on this roster is fixated on what we like to do in our spare time. Why is it when we mention our history in wrestling it gets overlooked?

I guess our love for video games is just too much for people to handle. I just hope Sierra Williams doesn't fall into that same trap. I'm not going to sit here and tell you what I have done in my past. I'm not going to say how many championships I've won because it won't even matter. What will matter is what I do to you. You see I've watched you compete Sierra. Your good when you got Lachlan watching your back. However when it's just you, you are just a pathetic wrestler. You flounder in the ring and it will only become worse when you face off against me.

You see I'm not like my friends. I don't pretend to be nice. I am more blunt with what I have to say. Like, don't judge a damn book by its fucking cover. Yes, I play video games but I also enjoy thirteen hours a day of working in a gym. I spend countless hours just honing my craft. What do you do besides using the same lines as everyone else? Do you work on your skills? Or are you satisfied with how mediocre your skills are in comparison to everyone else.

Jimmy and I, we are two of the most gifted athletes in Gamer Inc. We have been working together to improve our chemistry by teaming together in local companies. We are constantly improving our teamwork. What are you two doing? Are you spending time working on your teamwork? No, you probably think that's stupid too. We will do our best to play spoiler. I know. You guys have faced multiple tag teams and have defeated them. Well, we aren't like most teams. We don't play games with our business. We take this business very serious.

How serious? Let's see. We will stop at nothing to walk away with those tag straps. If that means playing your game then so be it. We know how to play games and we are the best at it. Neither of you are prepared for a team like us. We will surprise you. I am quick, agile and very motivated to compete at a high level. Team Eggplant will have no way to combat us. Sierra, you can hate gamers but come Sunday. This gamer is going to stomp you into an oversized mudhole. There will be no reset button because when I'm through with you. No reset will be available.

Gamer Inc will show the world we are more than geeks. We are nerds with attitudes. It's our time now.