Author Topic: The Asian wants to play  (Read 352 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
The Asian wants to play
« on: February 07, 2019, 02:06:50 AM »

\'user

Traffic was really backed up as Char Kwan is sitting in the passenger seat of Beverly Milsap's 2016 Toyota Corolla. The radio is playing a random song as the two ladies are mulling over what kind of graphics the new SCW Video Game would have and the kind of controlling system will be installed. Gamer Inc has seen a lot of action as of late and that could mean they were heading into the right direction.

"Are you nervous?" asks Beverly as they wait for the traffic to move.

"Am I nervous about what Bev?" counters Char.

"You know," she replies softly as Char leans her head back against the seat.

"Oh, you are talking about my first singles outing since coming to Sin City Wrestling," comments Char as Beverly nods her head.

Char thinks for a minute as Beverly lightly presses down on the gas. "This is a big step Char. Could this mean the end for Gamer Inc?" Beverly questions as Char shakes her head.

Before she could answer, her phone blows up with text messages from Jack and Jimmy. She smiles while looking over at Beverly.

"The guys are having so much fun with the game makers. Jack just texted saying he and Jimmy just finished their motion captures and are now playing a few of them in a game of Superfight," says Char as Beverly chuckles.

"I love that game. We should try and get a few of our coworkers to play the next time we are in the office. That would be a perfect live stream game," replies Beverly.

The traffic starts to move more as the girls pick up some speed. Char is scrolling through her social media while realizing nothing uplifting is being said. She then turns her head towards Beverly. "How's the boyfriend?" she asks as Beverly nearly chokes on her own spit.

"Um, he's great. He had to work this weekend otherwise I wouldn't be driving your ass to Las Vegas," jokes Beverly as Char laughs. "You know I didn't really need you to drive me. I do have my driver's license. I just only have one car and Hoyt is currently using it," replies Char.

Hoyt Buchanan is Char's boyfriend of three months. They met while Char was doing some grocery shopping. Char still doesn't quite know how she feels about him but knows he is a keeper. Beverly turns the radio to a KPop station as she looks back over at Char.

"Char, how are you going to fair against a hall of famer in Amy Marshall?" asks Beverly as Char takes a deep breath.

"I believe I have the same chance as everyone else. Amy Marshall is a solid talent who has done everything in this company. She is a hall of famer. She is a former champion. However, she tends to get very side tracked. Like recently, she has been in a very brutal war with that munchkin Apple Coren. I don't know what her deal is but I do know Amy will be slightly distracted when she faces me.

Before you ask, no I am not taking her lightly. I have seen what she can do in the ring and it is plum scary. She knows how to get the job done. Unfortunately, she has yet to face someone like me. Some might call me a hybrid since I am proficient in strikes, I am excellent in the grappling game and I can fly with the best of them. So to answer your question, I believe I will fair very well against Amy. Not because of her accolades but because I am quite certain I can take advantage of her self destruction,"
Char answers as Beverly safely changes lanes.

"Do you think she will say something about your hobby?" questions Beverly.

Char chuckles. "You mean play the same card as everyone else. I play video games. I make videos. I do all those things but my first priority will always be on professional wrestling. I have been competing since I was eighteen years old. I started on the small independent circuit before branching out. I am always looking to improve my abilities through different bouts and opponents. Alex Jones and Austin Mercer both think we don't belong here. I think Jack and Jimmy proved that we do. Amy Marshall will find out first hand that I am a third degree black belt in Taekwando. I am also efficient in Judo, Krav Maga, Muay Thai and BJJ. I'm lethal with me feet as well as the rest of my body. Amy has no real clue what is coming towards her. I'm battling to prove that Gamers can kick ass.

I am also here representing the Asian community because most Asians think they are better when they are not. This is my time to shine. Amy Marshall can say whatever she wants. She can call me whatever she likes. That won't change the facts. The Korean Flag will wave as tiny little trumpets play Amy a very sad lullaby. This Asian wants to play and I will come out on top. Sunday night is my night. No one will take it from me. I will leave Climax Control with a piece of Amy's Hyde. Amy you better not overlook me or you'll be screaming at the top of your lungs. I WANT A RESET. Until then, I will see you on Sunday. A Hall of Famer will get sliced by an Asian. Remember, MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU.