Author Topic: Roleplay with no true title  (Read 716 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Roleplay with no true title
« on: December 12, 2018, 11:40:58 PM »

\'user

The following is considered to be off camera and should be treated as such thank you.

The temperature in Denver, Colorado has steadily been dropping as Beverly Milsap is sitting inside a ski lodge. Her left hand is holding a large white cup full with hot chocolate as the fire is going. She was enjoying some time with her boyfriend Shelton. Shelton Brown is a corporeal in the United States Army. He currently is stationed in Germany but had managed to get a week of leave to come home to Colorado. Beverly was all smiles as her legs were draped over his legs. She leans her head back while letting out a sigh.

Beverly: This is perfect.

Shelton runs a finger up her leg as she shivers a little.

Shelton: How is everything going with Gamer Inc?

Shelton knew Beverly was still trying to fit in with the group. She shrugs her shoulder while taking a sip of her hot chocolate.

Beverly: Im not sure how well it's going to work. Jack and Jimmy have welcomed me with open arms. Char and myself haven't had a chance to work together due to her always on the road. They crew is really amazing but my only worry is that I'm the weak link when it comes to the in ring work.

Shelton was taken aback from the last thing Beverly said. He had seen her compete back in Virginia and saw how comfortable she was in a wrestling ring. He knew this was just the nerves talking through.

Shelton: I have seen you wrestle before Bevy. I know how comfortable you are in the ring. I just think you are still trying to wrestle as an individual instead of a team player. Not that there is anything wrong with being an individual but when you are part of a team. You must put the goals of the unit first.

Beverly looks up at the ceiling when her phone goes off. She looks around the room as Shelton picks her phone up off the end table.

Shelton: Hello

He says softly into the receiver.

Char: Hello!? Is this Bev?

Shelton chuckles.

Shelton: No, this is her boyfriend.

Bev's eyes widen as she hears Shelton overemphasize the boyfriend part. The line goes quiet as Beverly's heart sinks lower in her chest. Beverly finally gathers herself and yanks the phone out of his hands.

Bev: Hey Char

Beverly can hear whispers through the phone as she looks over at Shelton. He is still laughing as Beverly eyes him.

Char: We had no idea you had a boyfriend Bev.

Bev: I try to keep my personal life private.

Char: I completely understand girl. I've kept my relationships out of the public. I am calling to let you know that you and Jack will be the ones who represent us on Climax Control.

The moment Char mentions that she would be getting the chance to redeem herself after failing miserably against London Underground blew her mind. Shelton is sitting on the ski lodge floor with a strange look on his face as Beverly pulls the phone away from her ear. Char's voice continues to echo through the receiver as Shelton quickly takes the phone before it dropped.

Char: Bev? Bev! Are you okay?

Shelton: I think she just blacked out. What did you say?

Char: All I said was she was going to be working with Jack as our representatives this week.

The tiny light bulb dings over top his head as he watches Beverly just wander around the room.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beverly's inner thoughts aka her match promo

I can't believe this is really going to happen. After my debacle against London Underground, I figured I would be sitting on the bench for a very long time. Part of me would have understood since it was my fault we couldn't get the job done. The other part of me would have wanted a second chance to prove that I belong on this team.

Thankfully, someone must have heard my prayers because after hearing from Char that I was picked to be in this match made me happy. It's also a little nerve racking due to our opponents are members of the SCU roster. Jerry Cann and Kandy Kaine are two highly skilled individuals from the SCU. They are taking a bold step into proving that even the guys in SCU are talented enough to compete at this level.

However, I have watched most of your matches due to me loving wrestling all around and have seen what talent you bring. You both bring a lot of heart and guts and that is something I admire. I admire people who put in a lot of work into their craft. You have tried very hard to get noticed and that is very much appreciated but you guys are coming off a major loss. I can honestly say we aren't doing that much better.

Char and Jimmy gave it their all against Ben and Evie but that simply wasn't enough. That seems to be our luck. We try our hardest and that just doesn't cut it. Despite our loss, we are looking towards this match with a new focus. We know that in order to get our chance at a title shot, we must perform like champions. That's what we plan on doing this Sunday. I, for one, am looking to avenge my mistake in my last attempt and show why I am someone you can sleep on. I may not be the strongest or the tallest but I am scrappy. I will take the fight to you both and I will not back down.

I will help prove why we are more than just nerds. That starts on Sunday.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A shoot promo from Jack Stewart

It's a very sunny day in Southern California as Jack Stewart is sitting in his gaming chair inside his den. His eyes are glued to the computer monitor as he moves his mouse around clicking on various icons. A Star Wars mug sits a few feet away from his keyboard as his lips are constantly moving but no sound is coming out. He closes out of his email folder and opens up his webcam icon. He moves the tiny camera so the lens is pointing in his direction. He checks to make sure it's in the best position for leaning back in his chair and taking a deep breath. He looks down at his power ranger style watch and nods his head.

He opens up another window which has several instrumental versions of his favorite songs. He clicks on one and it starts playing. The song nearly blasts his eardrum as he quickly lowers the volume to where only he can hear the music. He checks the time once more before clicking on the red button in the lower right hand corner of the webcam control page.

STEWART: Hello friends and fans, I am back with another video on my own personal yooTube channel. I know I mostly talk about upcoming games that I'm looking forward to playing and films that are coming out. I do plan on making a video about those very soon. This time, I wanted to talk to each of you about my true passion in life. My passion for professional wrestling has never stopped no matter how many times I get knocked down. There have been times where I think about hanging up the boots and just spending the time with my beautiful baby girl. Every time I bring it up, Char manages to remind me why I do this and that is you.

Jack pauses for a brief moment to pick up his mug and take a sip from it. As he places it back down, a small eggnog mustache sits on top of his lip. A slight grin crosses his lips.

STEWART: You know it's good eggnog when it leaves a mustache. The fans are why I continue to put my body on the line each and every night. I'm not here for the money although it is good especially when you have a three year old. I'm not here to win championships although they look great in a trophy case. I'm here to provide entertainment for those who can't get it on their local television stations. I compete because I love the adrenaline rush. You can call me an addict because that's what I am. I am an addict for competition. No matter where I am, I love competition. This week, Beverly Milsap and myself will don the Gamer Inc flag and help thrust our team over that imaginary hump that we have put in front of us. Mark Ward has seen something in us which is way we are still in this Mixed Tag series. Char and Jimmy fought their hearts out last time and they did it against two top athletes. This week, we are facing two people like us.

We are seen as nerds who should stay in the arcade. We are seen as geeks who can't fight. I got news for those who think I can't go in the ring. I've been in this business for nine years. I have racked up at least five tag team titles during my career. I'm not claiming to be the strongest. I'm claiming to be the one who stays in the fight. I'm the kind of guy who can out wrestle you. I'm not going to win a foot race but I sure can toss you around like sack of potatoes.

Jack pauses as his dog Moxie sticks her head onto his leg. Jack rubs the top of her head while digging through the top drawer of his desk. He pulls out a dog biscuit and holds it out for her. Moxie calmly takes the biscuit and walks over to the far side of the den. She lies down as Jack smiles.

STEWART: When Climax Control 224 was announced, I had a fan ask for my thoughts on Jerry Cann and Kandy Kaine stepping up to represent the SCU. At first, I had no clue who they were to be honest. I don't usually watch SCU since I'm normally getting ready for bed when their weekly show comes on. After not knowing who they were, Char pulled up their bios in SCU and had me watch a few shows so I could fully understand them.

After watching them compete, I saw just how talented they were but it got me to thinking. How much passion do they have for this business? I'm not to worried about their names because it's not up to me what they call themselves. I'm sure they are nice people and down to earth. That's not my focus this week. My focus is too show them why Beverly and myself are hungry enough for this win. Normally, we would exchange pleasantries and try to be the good guys. However, we aren't going to be doing any of that this time around. No, this time around, we are coming into this match with a lot riding on our shoulders. We need to prove that Gamer Inc should be taken seriously as wrestlers. We need to show that we can bounce back from another tough loss.

I apologize in advance for anything we might do to you guys but know that this is strictly business for us. We hold no grudge towards either of you its just you are in the wrong match at the wrong time. Beverly and I aren't going to make this easy. We will make you work for everything you get and that includes the beatings we aim to dish out. Normally comedy kills but this week the Gamers take over.

See you on Sunday.