Author Topic: Why you hatin’  (Read 289 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Why you hatin’
« on: December 01, 2017, 10:20:26 PM »
 Terrance Coleman and Bradley King are tossing around a few kettle bells while listening to the daunting voice of Horace Jackson. The Unholy Alliance’s promotional video is playing in the background.

“I am so excited about my debut that I can’t sleep. Thanks to Mark Ward and Ben Jordan for giving us an opportunity to showcase our talents in front of the same crowd that made Horace and Ben household names. Brad and myself are looking to do the same thing but we have a problem. We got to face two ungrateful slugs. Dmitri and Tuscini have a lot of nerve talking about us even though they know nothing about us,” Terrance begins while placing the kettle bell down onto the rubber mat.

“I find it funny how they call us cowards when they have no facts. The two of us are faster than a speeding bullet. We aren’t just thrown together like some makeshift team. We have been teaming for a few months. We do believe in ourselves. We believe that no matter what you two wanna be mobsters throw at us. We can bounce back like a rubber ball. We could ask why you hatin’? Why you placing us in a bubble. Are you that unappreciative of the competition or are you expecting us to tuck our tails between our legs. Unfortunately, that isn’t going to happen so you guys better be ready,” adds Bradley.

“Because we will run circles around you,” says Terry as they return to their workout.