Author Topic: Vlog in the Outback  (Read 290 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Vlog in the Outback
« on: October 06, 2017, 02:08:13 AM »
 It's a quarter past three in the afternoon as Travis is spending sometime with his daughter Denise. They are checking out the local fair in Brisbane. Denise picks up a pair of goofy sunglasses and turns to face her father.

"How do I look dad?" she asks him with a smile on her face.

"You look like a dork," he answers as she throws a tiny piece of paper at him.

"You're a real jerk sometimes," she says giggling.

Ever since Travis found out about her, they have been inseparable. Denise is right there by his side while bugging the hell out of Ben Jordan.

"Uncle Ben is really adamant on you and Uncle Horace becoming tag team champions. How come people continue to call you names?" questions Denise as Travis takes a sip of his green tea.

"Ben is trying real hard to make me a better person. Before you were in the picture, I was a straight dick to everyone. I really was the most hated man in the locker room. After my only run as Roulette Champion, Ben thought it be better if I teamed up with someone who the fans adored," answers Travis as Denise nods her head.

Meanwhile, Horace Jackson is over by the Ferris wheel as his daughter Gwen had met up with him. Gwen lives in Brisbane and Horace thought this would be the perfect opportunity to catch up with his twenty something daughter.

"Hi daddy," she cries out while waving her hand in the air.

Horace turns his head as a smile etches across his face. "Hi baby girl," he responds. Gwen was a beautiful brunette who had freckles on her face and was taller than the average female.

"So glad you could come daddy," she says as she flings her arms around him. Horace hugs back.

"I was in the neighborhood and thought I stop by," he replies.

"I heard you and Travis were getting another chance at being number one contenders for the tag belts," she states.

Horace nods his head.

"It's not going to be an easy task. Our opponents are very talented," says Horace.

Gwen shakes her head.

"I disagree dad. London Underground didn't prove anything in my mind. As far as I'm concerned, you and Travis deserve another shot," she says as Horace's phone vibrates.

He pulls it out as his head nods. Gwen knew it was time for another vlog. Horace opens the camera application on his phone and begins to record.

Hello everyone in cyberspace, it's that time again. This week Ben's Club is in Brisbane, Australia for yet another exciting edition of Climax Control. Last week, didn't go as planned but that is okay. I know Rome wasn't built in a day so Travis and I will continue to chug along til it's our time to truly shine. In the meantime, Ben's Club gets to see what those cockroaches from London has to offer when they step into the ring with us.

I heard what you said about me. At first, I was upset but then I couldn't stop laughing. I mean you guys really think I talk like Darth Vader. Maybe you guys should really check your facts before you go spewing shit. I haven't been Darth Vader in years. The fact you guys live in the past makes me wonder how you are surviving the present.

Horace takes a minute to catch his breath as we cut over to Travis.

Once again another group is calling me a joke. Like seriously, do you guys have anything new to say or are you just wasting our time? I don't know how many times I have to say it before it sinks in bit I guess I'll say it again. Out of everyone on the roster, I am the only person to make Chris Shipman tap out twice. Everyone keeps saying I have "no" skills but yet I'm the one who actually knows how to wrestle.

Lord Raab couldn't even hang with me. Samuel is too stupid. Now I hear Daniel Morgan and his mute buddy saying the same thing. What is with all of these teams that I have one person talking. What do you only have one working brain between you? If that's the case then your night just got a hell of a lot tougher. You can say what you want about me but trust me. I am still ten times smarter than the two of you.

Not to mention, I'm fed up with the disrespect I get on a regular basis. You fucktards want me to get serious huh. Is that what you fucking want? I don't think so because the moment I get serious you shits are going to be begging for a ref stoppage because I'm going to be kicking your teeth down both of your throats. You don't want the Travis who nearly broke Despayre's knee with just my hands. No, you want the Travis who has become the jobber of sorts. Unfortunately, jobber Travis is out right now so you're stuck with SERIOUS Travis.

We cut back over to Horace.

Battle royals are hard to judge on who is impressive and who isn't. It's like playing the lottery. You guys say you weren't impressed. Last time I checked, we weren't the ones who had to impress anyone. We went out there like everyone else. It just wasn't our night. While everyone is so hung up on winning, we are busy looking at the big picture. Losing makes you stronger. That's what we are. We are stronger. We are hungrier. We want this more. We can almost taste the gold.

London Underground had better come prepared for a fight because we bloody are.