Author Topic: Austin James Mercer (c) Vs Senor Vinnie  (Read 1484 times)

Offline SCW Staff

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Austin James Mercer (c) Vs Senor Vinnie
« on: August 11, 2019, 03:45:30 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match in this thread.

Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 10,000 word limit.

Good luck!

Offline SenorVinnie

• View Profile
    • Senor Vinnie
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2019, 07:12:22 PM »

The wedding preparations chapter one

Senor Vinnie is in his living room behind his computer, skyping with his best friend Cactus Pete who is staying with his girlfriend Penelope.

Senor Vinnie: How are you doing Pete??

We can see the cactus sitting in front of the camera with a bandage around its head as well as one around the left "arm" of his. The pot that he is sitting in is made of extra strong material so that he is not easily to fall or break when coming contact with the ground. Around the bandaged head of Pete is a headset with a microphone so that he can have a conversation with Vinnie.

Pete:......

Senor Vinnie: That's great to hear that you are doing better my little amigo, also good to hear that Penelope is spoiling you with treats. Just make sure that you do not end up like your uncle Vincenzo, he nearly choked on that burrito.

Senor Vinnie: Of course I remember that he was allergic to black pepper, but who in the hell wants to eat a Beef Burrito knowing one of the ingredients is deadly for him??

Pete:.....

Senor Vinnie slaps his head as he clearly has made a mistake that was corrected by his cactus friend.

Senor Vinnie: Doh!!! I thought you said that he was allergic for black pepper!!! But in reality he just had beef that its expiry date was six months prior??? But how did he not notice that the meat was bad???

Senor Vinnie's expression has changed after hearing about the beef had gone bad, remembering how he once had eaten something really bad.

Senor Vinnie: Oh!! He was visiting his grandmother of 88!!! That old bat was so blind and deaf!! I can imagine that her smelling ability must have gotten really bad with her old age. Seeing how cactuses like you can reach an age of 75. I...

Senor Vinnie's expression changes to a surprised shock look on his face.

Senor Vinnie: I DID NOT!!!!

Pete: .....

Senor Vinnie: Oh alright, I may have named her a vampire cactus a few times. But that's only because she always managed to jump my nick and draw first blood!! To this very day, I still have to take shots every few months to get that feeling out of my system

Pete:....

Senor Vinnie: Oh and that's okay to laugh at, well if you were here.. I...

Suddenly we hear a voice from the other room next to where Vinnie is at.

Voice: Who are you talking to Vinnie???

Vinnie motions for Pete to be quiet as he turns his head towards where the sound is coming from.

Senor Vinnie: I am talking to Pete mi amor.

Valora: Oh, tell him hi from me. And also thank him for the lovely wedding gift he has send us... It's such a shame he cannot come to join us on the cruise.

Vinnie is stunned, he had not known that Pete had send them a gift. Nor has Valora shown it to him as far as he could recollect.

Senor Vinnie: Err...., gift dear??

We can hear a sigh coming from the other room before Valora pops her head around the corner of the doorway as she stares at him.

Valora: Pete made sure that we had the honeymoon suite dear, did you already forget??

Senor Vinnie's face suddenly turns red and starts to mumble something that none of us can understand.

Valora: What dear???

Vinnie sighs as he looks back at her.

Senor Vinnie: I forgot dear....

Valora rolls her eyes as she waves at Pete before going back to the other room as Vinnie looks at Pete with an angry look on his face.

Senor Vinnie: You damn sure know that I have paid for that suite, I just made sure when I transferred you the money that none of my many adoring fans would find out that it was me and Valora residing there. And now you are taking all the glory??? Now that's what I call selfish.

Senor Vinnie looks stunned, he had not expected this answer that Pete has given him.

Senor Vinnie: Well I did know that I have not paid you a few months for your managerial services, but you have to understand that.....

Pete: ........

Senor Vinnie: Well..., I guess you are right upon being upset of not being able to pay for a vacation with Penelope. But just think about the positive, you are now with the love of your life and I am with mine. It's what we both always wanted..., right???......... Right????

Suddenly we see Penelope coming into the shot of the webcam, wearing a chain around her neck that has two small cactuses hanging onto it as this symbolizes the love between her and Pete.

Penelope: ......

Senor Vinnie now suddenly realizes that both of them are angry at him, thankfully for the rest of the world that is watching the video is that Vinnie is the only one that can hear them.

Senor Vinnie: Wait..., wait..., err I uhm.., technically you are right Penelope. I did promise you months ago that he would spend time with you on that holiday to Acapulco that I would pay for. But....,

Senor Vinnie: What do you mean I should not talk to your girlfriend behind your back?? You were the one that was hitting on Belinda Simone backstage last week!!!

Suddenly the two get "silent" before Penelope turns her attention to Pete and we can see a bandage suddenly fly across the room before Vinnie decides to interject before there would be casualties (namely Pete)

Senor Vinnie: Look Penelope, I meant that Pete was lost and he was asking for directions. And seeing that Belinda is the only one besides me that understands his thick Mexican accent was the reason why he talked to her.

We can see the bandage on Pete's head remain there as he is shaking in his pot before Penelope "calms down" again.

Senor Vinnie: Also, I had promised not to tell this because I promised Pete. But I have paid for a wonderful vacation to an exotic island, just for the two of you.

Penelope:......

Pete: ......

Senor Vinnie: Yes Penelope, I did... And yes Pete..., I know I shouldn't have.... But I have done so. You see, I felt that with me and Valora going on this cruise, it would be only fitting that you two would get something equally romantic and expensive as well.

Senor Vinnie: Oh yes, I forgot to say where you two are heading. I have bought a romantic vacation for two to the island of Texel in the Netherlands.

Senor Vinnie: SI!!! The Netherlands Pete, you have always told me how wonderful you liked the dunes of that island and seeing the seals and pet them on the head. And..., he is a huge fan of the infamous singer Hessel

Senor Vinnie: Yes I do know that Hessel and Texel rhymes Pete, but it's what you have always told me that you would love to visit... I...

Senor Vinnie slaps his face with his hand, realizing that once again he has made a huge mistake

Senor Vinnie: I am sorry, I guess I always mix up Bora Bora with Texel. I just don't understand why an exotic resort on an even more exotic island gets mixed up with an island where it rains more often than your personal shower Pete. But seeing I already paid for it, I guess you just have to go my amigo.

Senor Vinnie: I will make sure that when you get back we both will book a trip for the two of you to Bora Bora, making sure that you enjoying the most romantic holiday ever alongside me and Valora. I....

Senor Vinnie: Why would I not bring my soon to be wife to that trip Penelope?? It would be weird to keep her home while I go with you two lovemaking cactus machines.

Senor Vinnie: Relax!!! I was just joking!!!! Look the reason why I asked for this Skype session is because I need some advice.

Senor Vinnie's expression turns from the joking mood he was in a few moments ago to one of shock.

Senor Vinnie: I didn't meant THE TALK PETE!!!

Senor Vinnie: I am not too shy to talk about anything of this matter Penelope, but I have a serious question to ask Pete.

Senor Vinnie: It's not because I do not trust Penelope's opinion my amigo. I just.... Oh why do I even bother explaining why I cannot tell one cactus and I can the other?? Look I am going to have a talk with Valora's nephew Ty. She wants him to walk her down the aisle and give her away to me her soon to be husband.

Penelope:....

Senor Vinnie: Well we haven't seen eye to eye since....I... Err,

Senor Vinnie is trying to avoid "eye contact" with Pete on the whole situation on how the entire situation between him and Ty West had begun. Realizing that he was to be blamed and Ty had not forgiven him for that.

Senor Vinnie: I know!! I hit him in the head with you Pete, Gosh!! Why do you always have to make it about you??!! While obviously I am the one that is suffering in this situation!!!

Senor Vinnie: What do you mean you do not wish to help me until I say I am sorry?? Have I not already told you a million times that I was sorry??? But nooo!!! I....,

Senor Vinnie stops mid sentence as he realizes that he made a fool out of himself once again.

Senor Vinnie: Oh you weren't talking about that Pete?? But what were you referring to??

Vinnie sighs as he nods his head in agreement

Senor Vinnie: Fine!!! I am sorry for the fact that I started this Skype session with you while you had to take your beauty sleep. I forgot how important those naps are for you Pete, those naps keep your skin soft.

Penelope: ....

Senor Vinnie: I know, I am sorry once more. I just hope you can help me out with some advice how to break the ice between me and Ty my amigo Pete. I know you always got along well with him, I really need some help

Senor Vinnie starts to think about the answer that he was given by Pete and eventually starts to shake his head no.

Senor Vinnie: I am not sure whether I should offer him a drink Pete. I mean it's not like I am trying to get him drunk you know??

Senor Vinnie: I am not sure either of us are the manicure type of guys Penelope.

Senor Vinnie nods his head as he likes the answer that Pete has given him

Senor Vinnie: Gracias amigo Pete, I think both me and Ty will enjoy going to a Karaoke bar and talk things out over a nice drink or two.

He finally turns off the skype session as he turns his attention towards his phone and looks at the number of Ty West and swallows a few times before finally pressing on the number as the phone starts to dial Ty's number. Listening to the phone going over until the familiar click is heard and a voice starts to respond.

Ty: Hello???

A few moments passes before Vinnie finally starts to talk

Senor Vinnie: Ty??? It's Vinnie.....

Ty: (underneath his breath) Great.... What do you want??

Senor Vinnie: Valora asked me to talk to you Ty... I....

Ty West: Fine..., where and when???

The shot slowly fades as we go a break.

We see Senor Vinnie and Ty West sit at a table in a Karaoke bar, trying to have a personal conversation with each other while some Japanese group of tourists are attempting to sing every possible song that the Karaoke machine has. Senor Vinnie is wearing a white blouse and light brown pants and brown shoes. While as Ty is wearing a black shirt, black pants and matching shoes, not really interested in what Vinnie has to say but stares him down.

Senor Vinnie: Senor Ty..., gracias that you were willing to come here and have this talk

Ty: I didn't come here for you Vinnie. I came here for my Aunt.

Vinnie nods

Senor Vinnie: I understand Ty, i appreciate that from you. I really hope that one day we could try to accept each other. I know I have broken your trust

Ty turns to the man with one blonde eyebrow raised.

Ty: This was never about me. You know how many times I've been thrown under a bus? I lost count. Do you even know why I don't trust you? Why I am worried about Lora?

Vinnie gives him a blank stare.

Ty: Because I don't think you can take care of my aunt. I know she's tough and smart, but there has been a very good reason why she has been single all these years. She was engaged once before, and that joker made everyone believe he could be trusted too.

Senor Vinnie bites his lower lip after hearing what Ty had to say.

Senor Vinnie: Now isn't this nice? Finally the cat is out of the bag, finally he speaks out his issues about my relationship andmindle engagement with the woman I love

He takes a moment to compose himself, not wanting his anger to take over

Senor Vinnie: And what would make you suggest why I am not suitable for her? Why would I not be able to take care of her?? I may not be perfect, but I would do anything for her, I wonder if you are to stubborn to see that

Ty understood his anger. He was angry too, but he was not going to let this man make him feel small. Not today.

Ty: Because you're unstable Vinnie. I know I'm not exactly a legend in SCW, or wrestling at all but there is something off. You talk to a cactus, and you blame your bad behavior on it. You don't take responsibility for what you do. You just do things and pray that everyone just forgives you. Lora is one of the best women that this world has to offer. She has a big heart. I don't want you or anyone tainting that. It took long enough for her to heal when that other jerk abandoned her

Senor Vinnie: I agree with you on some points that I have done things and didn't took responsibility for.

This causes Ty to raise an eyebrow, but he still isn't convinced.

Senor Vinnie: I was irresponsible inside the ring, I brought Pete out there and just did what I felt I had to do. I needed to get noticed, because I never was anything special until I met your aunt

He sighs and lowers his head

Senor Vinnie: I talk to a cactus si, does that make me a bad man?? No Ty, it makes me different. That is all. But I would never leave her, I almost thought I had lost her for good Ty. It broke my heart.

Vinnie remains quiet without lifting his head

Ty is quiet for a moment.

Ty: You promise that you won't hurt her? At least not on purpose?

Vinnie looks up at him with a look of concern

Senor Vinnie: I understand your concern Ty, I would never do anything to hurt her.

He becomes silent for a few moments

Senor Vinnie: I just wished I never hurt you too Ty

Ty: I let personal and in-ring stuff mingle. It was too much to expect you to be someone different in the ring. I really hope you win the title from Austin. Not because I have anything against him, but because it's about time that guys like us actually step up.

Ty quickly stands, dropping a twenty on the bar even though he hadn't purchased a drink.

Ty: Lora asked me to give her away and I wasn't sure I wanted to. Not because I don't love her but because if anything happened I would feel like it was my fault for not seeing it. I'm giving you one chance to prove me wrong. Don't squander it.

He then gives Vinnie a nod and walks toward the entrance of the bar. He stops to look over his shoulder.

Ty: Don't be late for boarding

Summer XXXTreme 2019, Quest for the Gold chapter one

Life is like a song.

We see Senor Vinnie sitting down in the gym, he has done a work out lifting weights to get him ready to match power with the SCW heavyweight Champion. Sweat is pouring down from his brow as is drinking from a bottle of water while staring at the picture of him and Valora at one of their many dates that is hanging on the wall in front of him. He smiles, since he has met her he has been in heaven, fortunate that the two made up their fight that they once had and have even gone so far to marry on the same night as his world title match on the cruise. He takes another sip from the bottle of water before resting down on the bench while closing his eyes.

Senor Vinnie: Oh that hit the spot.....,

He remains on the bench for a few moments, feeling how his body is reacting to the work out that he has gone through. His mind is upon the match he will be taking part of against Austin James Mercer, the man that beat the former champion Fenris. The man that Vinnie has battled against several times and every single time came so close to obtain the gold, but many like him could not succeed in doing so. He grits his teeth, he hated that night that Fenris lost to Mercer. Since him winning the Golden Briefcase he felt that it was destiny for them to square off against each other on the cruise, but that opportunity was taken away from him.

Senor Vinnie: Fenris....,

The name that has been a thorn in his side, his eyes burn with intensity before splashing the remainder of the water in his face.

Senor Vinnie: Just think about it, you and me Fenris, the final match where I would undo the countless nights where I stayed up late. Asking myself if I would ever beat you, the moments where I put my head underneath a cold shower and just hoping that the memory would fade.... But it never did.... And that opportunity has been taken away from me. And why?? Because you could not beat Austin James Mercer??? Interesting concept when you come to think about it isn't it??

I mean seriously, I have watched that match where he beat you, I stood in the back behind the curtain and had to watch it up and close. And for some reason it just struck me, you weren't the same guy that I remembered that took me to the limits... ME!!! The man that you proclaimed to be a joke, the man that you proclaimed that I wasn't a fighter because of the physical lack of anything compared to whatever wrestler that you had faced and beaten as well. And when I watched that match against Mercer, I realized that you didn't cared anymore. That you did not care about being the poster boy of this company, the interviews, the photoshoots, the kissing of the babies and having fans run around you to get your attention. I figured that the supreme fighter got bored of the lifestyle that he had chosen for himself to do. Isn't that ironic??? To see a man suddenly cave in to the dark side of what he loves to do....... What was it again?? Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

And when I look at you now, I see the same man that you once were when you withstood me from my quest to become champion. To be a case of déjà vu as you said it yourself..., to be an undefeated rookie gaining a championship shot at a dominating champion. Having an opportunity to do something that nobody would expect and even you have to admit that it worried you where it would lead to didn't it???

He closes his eyes, putting his hands to his face and shakes his head before digging his fingers into his head and sighs out of relief.

Senor Vinnie: And the history did not repeat itself, because you were the better man. I admit, I had to take a step back and assess myself to the situation of tasting defeat, but did that stop me? Only for a nano second before I took another step into my quest of greatness.... And again I had failed..... Only to gain my suitcase of luck.... The happiness that came over me after obtaining it was beyond imagination..... Only to be topped by the answer of YES by my fiancé..., the woman that will marry me on the same night as my quest for gold once more. NO matter what, I have already won..... But it would have been so personal for me to look at my soon to be wife and shake off the doubt that had lingered off my shoulders for how many months??? And that?? That will never happen won't it??? Because there's only one man to be blamed for that.....

Senor Vinnie wants to throw away the bottle against the wall, but the realization of it may hit the picture of him and Valora and that stops him. He digs his fingers into the bottle and bites on his lower lip.

Senor Vinnie: And it would be really easy to blame either you or Mercer now would it?? I can be silly Vinnie, making excuses and point the finger at those who would take all the blame while knowing that they aren't!! Because you and Mercer both did what you proclaim to love the most, so where can I possibly put the blame on either of you?? Oh no, the blame is to be aimed at myself, the man that had so much trust in the fact that NOBODY could ever beat you until I cash in my suitcase upon you.... To be the one that had told you in advance of what you could expect.... And now?? It shall not take place the way I had wanted it to be.... Because I know you don't like me, well let's call it the way you see it. You hate me, because I disrespected anything of what you stood for..... As whereas I just retaliated upon defending the fact that you disrespected my LEGACY!! Because I am everything that you hate... And when I would beat you for that gold, I would at least know that you are a man that would respect me for doing what nobody has ever done. And that has been taken away from me and I hate myself for that!! Because I want closure Fenris, I need the closure that I have already got by the love of my life.... That I am hoping to gain from the one that once called me HIS friend.... And you??? Until I got to prove that point of what I wanted to make against you, you will be the one that will turn its head away from me..... And that's all on me Fenris...., but I still have to do the one thing that I wanted to do.... Only it won't be you

There's sadness on his face, mixed with anger in his eyes. He looks around the room as he is searching for something that would calm him down until he ultimately stares at the picture of him and Valora.

Senor Vinnie: You see that Austin??? That was the biggest accomplishment in my life that I thought I would never get another chance at. The love of my life, the one thing that I knew that no matter how many championships I could win, the amount of money I could obtain with everything that I could obtain by doing what I am doing right now?? The many cars that I could possess or even the sharpest suits and the biggest diamonds that I could buy, I could never give that up so to get her back... Because she was out of my reach, she was not interested in my love anymore until that moment that she gave me that one final chance.... And I took it.

And isn't it funny to see how many people are questioning my intentions?? That are telling behind my and Valora's back that I am just doing this out of greed or just because I am an asshole?? Self-centered?? Egotistical?? That I am capable of offer any amount of wealth and buy love?? Oh believe me, I have heard it all and even more and I am not going to deny the fact that it hurts man!! But unlike me going off on those who do not deserve my attention, I just need to focus my mind upon the one thing that would open the eyes of those who critique me.... To have them suddenly see things in me that only Valora sees... And that's I can achieve anything that I want to when I set my mind to it.... And that's your championship gold before I turn my head and kiss my soon to be wife and tell her that she was right....

I have been doubting myself since the moment that I fucked everything up Austin. I guess that a man of your stature is incapable of doing anything wrong don't you??? Because everything in your life is so fucking perfect, already written in stone as if God Himself has demanded Moses to write another two templates filled of commandments that we should live by to be a better Mercenary follower that the biblical term would be a good Christian. I can tell you are living by those "rules", having the confidence that nothing can harm your identity of being immortal or even downright impervious to pain. It's almost to the point where I am waiting or you to put on your blue and red pj's and wrap your cape around your throat and fly into the sky. Having people wonder whether you are a bird, a plane or whatever BS I can think off. Because that's who you are.....

And I am just me isn't it?? The man that you told yourself that you would not overlook but had to dispose off Raab before you would set your sights upon me.... And that's a noble thing to do as a champion, luring the people to believe in your Holier than Though mentality isn't it?? But then after I lost to Alex Jones in a fashion that I would not even use too much profanity upon... You suddenly started to question me, telling the world that I could not even beat your little lackey. Are you already overlooking the thought that there's a fifty percent chance that I am going to do that what nobody has ever done to you??? I thought a prophet or even the Son of God as their strength in merely being a humble personality. But I guess after doing so much in such short time that even your mind gets mingled up with the believe that you shall not have to worry about the Banjo man??? Because if that's the case, then there's nothing for me to do than just merely sit in a corner and play the blues.... The question will linger, is this the way that will help you succeed every single time that you step foot inside the ring with an opponent?? And that's where you are so wrong that's where Fenris made the mistake for perhaps a total different reason. Where I made the mistake with The Icelandic destruction device, where I have made the mistakes seemingly as of late with others where you will question me. But how can you question a man that has the GOLDEN opportunity to have gold around his waist, gold around his ring finger and more importantly... To have golden love in his heart, making it beat faster by every given second.

Because I don't know if you have noticed oh flawless one?? The cactus is put aside on his well deserved vacation to make amends with his cactus love of his life. I am in this all alone when I step foot in that six sided ring. I will be joined on the cruise by the woman I would even give up this championship opportunity for if she would have asked me to do so.... I cannot lose, even if you pinned me or made me submit... I am just simply unbeatable on that cruise.... And that will be a questionable thought that should cross your mind... Even if it is for a split second. Because that's like I have said before..., Life is like a song.

He slowly rises off the bench and grabs a towel to wipe off the water from his face that by now has dried up a bit. He grabs the shirt that he is wearing and takes it off before tossing it in the corner as he proceeds to undress. The camera remains upon his upper body due to the fact that little children watch this too. He stops as he admires himself in the mirror before looking at the camera crew behind him.

I've got so much more to say to you Mercer, but first.... I need to take a shower before I will dissect the championship reign that you are on and end it upon the beautiful waters of love.

With that Vinnie walks off as the shot fades to darkness before we cut to a commercial break.

The Wedding Preparations chapter two

Senor Vinnie is seen being measured by a tailor to get him the perfect wedding suit for his marriage with Valora West. He is standing there in his boxers and shirt. The tailor measures his inside leg as Vinnie is looking at the mirror with a proud look on his face.

Senor Vinnie: Did you get my design for what I want you to make for me Juan???

Juan: SI senor Vinnie.

Vinnie smile proudly, he had managed to keep a secret for Valora what he is going to be wearing. She had been inquiring him and others of what his special wedding suit would be, but until this very day he has managed to keep that a secret.

Senor Vinnie: It has to be perfect Juan, I mean it's the culmination of so many things that ultimately leads to this one special moment. A moment where I can look back and admire everything that I have accomplished as a man, a singer and a wrestler. And all of that will fade in comparison when I take that veil from the face of the woman I love and stare into the eyes of pure happiness. To just realize that this is the proof that our love is stronger than anything else in life and that we can overcome everything.

Juan: Si senor....

Juan wraps the measuring tape across the chest of Vinnie and measures him before writing down the measurements down upon his piece of paper and continues measuring him as Vinnie continues to look proud in the mirror.

Senor Vinnie: I have always wanted to show my heritage when I would marry the right woman, to show the world of how proud I am not just as a great Mexican. But a Mariachi artist as well, as this is the culture of our country, the artists that capture the hearts of every single woman and men wanting to be like us.

Juan: SI senor....,

Senor Vinnie: And I have always wanted to pay homage to the greats that have paved the way for me, that have bled and shed tears for themselves as they were too proud to beg for some money. And why you ask yourself?? Because us Mariachi are men that are proud, we should be the ones that stand at the top of the list of the male evolution in Mexico. Because men like me need to present themselves as if they have anything even when they have nothing. And that I want to represent in our marriage.

Juan: Si senor....,

Juan rolls his eyes by everything that Senor Vinnie is saying to him, but he knows that when the suit is ready he will be rewarded heavily. And for that he accepts the gloating of Senor Vinnie.

Senor Vinnie: Juan??

Juan: Si senor....??

Senor Vinnie: Have you ever tied the knot???

The small and bald tailor stops measuring and looks up at the man that hired him to make his wedding suit. He wonders if he had heard the question correctly, but when he sees the questionable look on the face of Senor Vinnie made him realize that he heard it correctly.

Juan: Si senor...,

Senor Vinnie tells him to take a break as he sits down on a chair and looks at the pieces of fabric that Juan had brought with him.

Senor Vinnie: Can I ask you something personal Juan??

Juan: Si senor, as long as you pay me senor.

Vinnie nods his head that causes Juan to sit down on a chair in front of him and looks at Vinnie, waiting for the questions to come.

Senor Vinnie: Were you nervous???

Juan looks at Senor Vinnie, staring at him as if he is trying to figure out if he was serious by asking that question.

Juan: Well, si senor.

Senor Vinnie: What did you do to contain your nerves?? I've heard drinking some Tequila works. But I get really vocal and want to party. But that would not make our marriage special.

Juan: I constantly reminded myself of every special moment that we shared together before our marriage....

Senor Vinnie: Really?? And that helped??

Juan: Well to be honest senor, I always tell that to everyone that asks. But to be honest, I was forced to marry my wife with my father in law who had a shotgun in my back. But feeling the cold steel in my back sure helped me get over my nerves rather quickly.

Senor Vinnie looks at Juan with a stunned look on his face, quickly realizing that this isn't the man to ask of these type of questions.

Senor Vinnie: I guess your tea break has ended Juan, why don't you show me the fabrics that you have brought with you

Juan: Si senor.

Juan gets up from his seat and grabs the fabrics that he has brought with him, most of them are all different types of dark to black colors. But he also has some white type of shades as other lighter fabrics.

Juan: As you had instructed me with your wishes I came up with this fabric senor, it is black as night with soft grey stripes that are almost impossible to see by the naked eye. But these grey stripes gives the fabric this extra dimension.

Senor Vinnie nods his head in approval as he motions for the tailor to continue

Juan: For the sleeves I have found the golden thread for the golden guitars that you wish to be knitted into the sleeves as well as on waist senor.

Senor Vinnie again nods his head in approval.

Senor Vinnie: What about the tights Juan??

Juan: Ah si senor, I have decided to make your belt that you will be wearing to be the Mexican Flag, but as Senorita West is American to add some stars and stripes on the left side of the belt. The tights will be of the same fabric as your jacket and sombrero.

Senor Vinnie: Good work Juan

Juan nods his head as senor Vinnie grabs his phone as he is being called by Valora

Senor Vinnie: Hello mi amor, como estas??

Phone:.....

Senor Vinnie: I told you, I am not going to tell you what I will be wearing at our wedding my pretty. It's what you have to find out for yourself when the moment is there.

Senor Vinnie chuckles as he tells Juan to send him the bill for the suit and then he sits down and starts to talk to his fiancé.

Senor Vinnie: Oh no Senorita, pleading and pouting your lip does not help with me. You should know by now that I am a tough cookie.

Phone;.....,

Senor Vinnie: It will be a perfect wedding, no matter what will be the outcome to my match my pretty. Even though I want to beat this man and show the world that I am World champion material.

Phone:....

Senor Vinnie: I know I am your champion and that it doesn't matter if I do or do not have that belt. But I have something to prove to the world and then after we are done, we shall celebrate the best moment in our lives. The moment that we will tell the world that we will be husband and wife forever.....

Senor Vinnie: I love you to mi amor...,

With that the shot fades.

Summer XXXTreme 2019, Quest for the Gold chapter two

We come back to see Senor Vinnie sitting at his personal music studio in his home in Tijuana, Mexico. He is tuning his guitar while having a music sheet in front of him. He is wearing a white shirt that reads Cactus Mania. The official Cactus Pete shirt that is now available at www.scwshop.com for a special summerXXXTreme discount price if of $9,99 if you use the discount Pete is Cute. He is wearing matching knee high shorts as well as some flip flops with the logo of a cactus on it. He plays with he guitar for a few moments before turning his attention to the camera and grins.

Senor Vinnie: I know what you must be thinking, Vinnie. You are bound to have the most important match of your career and marrying the love of your life. Why oh why are you in the studio playing your guitar??? And all I have got to say is why do you care?? But that would be too easy wouldn't it?? But no, there's more to this than meets the eye. Because the world have seen me utter the words that I am the Mariachi of Wrestling for so long, while I have yet to grace the world with the strings of love that would easily trick their simple minded thoughts and make them the puppets to the arena's all across the globe. But I know that when you want to make it big,k you have to start off small. And today, I just want to aim my direction to one particular person that means a lot to me. And before we all jump to the conclusion and start to scream out the name of the love of my life, I have to disappoint you on this one. Because she already knows what these fingers, what the voice of greatness can do to anyone on a hot summer night like this. No, I have to prove my worth to a man that knows only one thing. HIS THING!! His apparent wonderful life that knows no boundaries to his success.... The man that I have told a while ago that life is just like a song. But sadly, I wasn't prepared to give a speech that would capture the imagination of those like him while they would merely stare at my junk. And you ladies out there, you know what I am talking about right??? The junk of a man that is engaged to married, so behave!!!

He winks at the camera as he was clearly attempting to be sarcastic before playing a few strings for a few moments and ultimately starts to stare into the camera again while still playing.

Senor Vinnie: It's obvious that learning to play is easier than creating a song. Because in bands there are usually like one or two creative minds that set the tone for a song for the others to just play along on. Where they take experiences from their own lives and set it in writing or the world to listen. Whether it is Hello, or I love your smile... Or even the classic song that made Sir Mix a Lot the perversion of the case of having a behind. And I just thought that this would ultimately cement my legacy as one of the greatest minds of the world if I could just explain what it would be like to sing the song of your downfall  Mercer.

I know that this would either cause you to react in a single, but emphatic laugh. Shaking your shoulders as well as that massive neck that supports that head of yours. The warrior that seeks the battle for war that he needs to overcome before seeking another conquest that he needs to bring down to his knees. Because I already know that you have convinced yourself that I am good, but not good enough to beat you is it?? The trial has started upon the ranks of those who seek the same outlet for their careers to be send to greater things... The opportunity to wage war for the richest price in our industry.... But to merely use the word championship belt in a song would merely lower its value to a simple minded shake it off song by a broad that knows how to sing to a contagious beat.

He lets his fingers hit the strings again as he softly quickens up the pace for a few moments, moving his head to the beat of the guitar as his eyes are closed

Senor Vinnie: I would suggest a momentous comparison to the Holy Grail, something that to this very day I am certain that people are still in search for that coveted chalice of the son of God. In the believe of greater things, in believe that they would find the answer to all their questions. And yet, if I had to write a song about all of this.... I would just write a song of hope, of never giving up... But that would be too easy now wouldn't it??? Oh no, I would just rather take an old classic and dust it off. A song of the unexpected, a song of revenge upon those who he once saved.... Those who just turned their heads... Does that sound familiar?? Or is familiarity a clarifying lack of intelligence or merely the fact that you don't care???

Ever wondered what Iron man was all about the first time that Ozzy opened up his mouth and sang it for us all to listen?? Clarification is needed to tell you that Geezer Butler, who wrote that song never even heard of the comic superhero that was created in the sixties. But who are we to judge the ways of how the true meaning of this song embodies my quest for that championship belt that you put over your shoulder or waist every single time that you step foot inside the squared circle. Because I am that man that in that song went to the future, witnessed the Apocalypse and went back to the present to warn the entire human race. Only to be hit with a rogue magnetic field to turn into a mute steel creature, trying to warn the human race about the danger that is coming... Only to be mocked, to be ridiculed and ignored. Eventually becoming the whole essence of the entire Apocalypse that he wanted to warn them for in the first place... As he found his revenge...

Now I know this sounds like a classical Saturday morning science fiction B movie that bored the parents and made children pretend that there's more than life itself.... It's how shows like Game of Thrones got created, because some idiot thought it was cool to mix story telling, dragons and sex into one complete essence... I bet this "writer" never watched any of the Debbie does series that graced many young Americans in their puberty.

But before I drift off subject champ, I am that creature that got turned to stone, I am that creature that warned about the prophecy that indeed shall happen. Only to be laughed at, only to be ignored by those who assumed I would hold no threat to ANYONE!!

Vinnie bites on his lower lip, trying to hold his composure as the mocking he had to endure truly got to him even though he would never admit it to the world to see. Shaking his head wildly from left to right, his eyes closed as the biting on his lower lip increases as it causes the lip to slowly turn paler than his skin. But eventually the movement slows down, his demeanor on his face slowly changes to one of a sinister laughter.

Senor Vinnie: You know what?? I am so positive in my whole way of thinking that you will grace myself with a respectful nod. Telling me that I have fought valiantly against the former champ and came so damn close. But that is not what it is all about for you is it?? Oh no, you want a challenge. A real challenge, you do not want someone that came second best to the man that came second best to YOU!!!

Again he stops, this time he is breathing heavily as you can tell on the look on his face that he is overthinking the words to choose them wisely before letting them out on the social media that is every single screen that tunes in to watch him speak.

Senor Vinnie: It's what ticked me off when I faced Fenris, no matter how hard I tried..., how often I had attempted to get under his skin.... He got under mine. And it never crossed my mind for a freaking split second of why?? WHY???!!! And when you come to think of it, it's quite simple!! Apparently he knew...., he must have known!!

Again there's silence as Vinnie is desperately trying to keep his composure as he knows that children are watching too.

Senor Vinnie: Why did I send Pete off on to visit his lady cactus again?? Oh right, because of the dangers that lay ahead of him. Who knows, maybe Alex Jones will show up again and use it as an illegal object once more!! I guess Valora was right, he is too much of a lover instead of a fighter. Something that she attempts to convince me off that I am the perfect lover that knows how to fight. I mean seriously, this woman is such a wonderful creature that I am the luckiest man alive that she said yes to me. That in itself is the greatest gift that I could possibly phantom. And yet, those thoughts of being the man of steel. Being held back from communicate about the Apocalypse that is approaching. The apocalypse that had to be the end of the reign of one Fenris... Yet you were the one that muted my mouth shut... that made me turn into steel, watch on with a sad look in my eyes and desperately wanted to reach out for the world to hear... especially to the man that you beat. Because he was supposed to be mine Austin.

Oh yeah, I know who you are. The SCW World Heavyweight champion. The man that critiqued Raab when you had to face him the last time that you were in  the six sided steel. The man that needs to b at the center of the attention no matter where you go..... And please, do not insult my intelligence by uttering the words that you do not seek the attention. Do not tell the world that you are the victim of the attention coming to you. Because you are far fetched from being a victim no matter what.

And I know it may not sound like it makes sense, but does life has to make sense when your life is just like a song of a torn soul?? That feels rage, that feels anger and disrespect for the kindness that houses inside his heart?? Oh of course we need to celebrate the life of a champion as we start Queen's We are the Champion to celebrate one man, one woman or team that accomplished something in the world of sports!!! And all Freddie ever wanted to achieve with that song that no matter what, no matter who you are... We are all champions together. But go ahead my celebrated champion of historical proportions value the success by victory and other men's defeat. Because when you step foot in the ring with the man that is the Apocalypse of the man that SHOULD have been the champion instead of you... You will realize that you shall step foot in the ring who will celebrate the end of his bachelors life as he will enter the biggest success in his life that even YOU cannot take away from me. I've already won my friend, I have already beaten the biggest threat that is out there.... And that's not you, it's loneliness. That's sadness, that's shedding the skin of what I used to be in process of growing into something much better than anything that you have ever conquered.

Will you be hoping for a miracle that I shall be too distracted by the moment that I have to look into the eyes of the woman that shall be walked down the aisle by the only person that she has ever wanted to do so. Will you be hoping that I have to say YES to the love of my life?? Senor, I will tell you straight to your face, I have performed before thousands upon thousands in arena's. Upon millions around the world watching on whatever airs my greatness for them to witness. And nothing and I mean NOTHING will even come close in comparison to wed Valora West. But unlike every other uncertainty in life, I know that I will be leaving Summer XXXTreme a married man, a luckier man and the man that will be wearing the championship belt that is at this moment still around your waist.

I know it's strong words that I have not yet proven inside the ring, but I intend to. I intend to deliver and gain my revenge that I have ended the song on a high note. Only to realize that when one finishes, another starts. Another song that will tell the tale of a man of so much more... But just like sequels to movies, this tale will have to be told another time... Until next week champ... Until next week....

With that Senor Vinnie turns his attention to his guitar and starts to play Iron Man as the shot slowly fades.

Offline Austin James Mercer

• View Profile
    • Austin James Mercer
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2019, 07:39:12 PM »

On the road
Off Camera
Columbus Ohio.
5 Years ago

The rumble of the engine wasn’t enough to keep her awake. Amy Mercer sat in the passenger seat of the car Austin had bought the day they left their father's office. The ugliness inspiring him to take Amy on a road trip. Even though Christian had given a nod of understanding when Austin had threatened him and told him he would leak it all. He didn’t trust his father to keep his promise and stay away from them. Austin reached down and shifted gears. They had left in a rush only grabbing essentials while he finished paying for the car, they just started driving, going from New York, through the city, down through New Jersey, turning west to cut through Pennsylvania before crossing over to Ohio.

The signs pointed him through to Columbus. A place he had never been but always wanted to. And most importantly, somewhere far from his father's influence.

He went onto the on ramp, turning quickly to a small motel just off the turn, the sun had started going down and while it wasn’t yet winter the cold air of late October was getting into the car, Amy was huddled under a large jacket and Austin made his way out to the small pay window. His large six foot six frame still making him look intimidating despite the fact he hadn’t yet put on the muscle mass we now associate with the world champion. This was a younger Austin.

Still with long brown hair, still the strong jawline and piercing eyes. But not the arms or shoulders. He cleared his throat as the small balding man behind the glass sighed and tilted his head. ”10 an hour or 50 for the night…” A line he had obviously said time and time again, it was delivered in a robotic, monotonous way. ”Cash only” Austin gave a nod and pulled his wallet out fumbling through the notes to pull out a 50 sliding it through the slot, in return he got a key with a number attached to a small plastic identity square. Asutin cleared his throat and gave a small nod. ”I’d want to spend the night with her too” The guy laughed, Austin turned to see Amy was awake and leaning against the car.

”That’s my sister dude…”

There was an awkward silence, Austin scoffed and turned walking towards Amy, she rubbed her eyes and gave her brother a small smile as he held up the key getting closer, he opened the back door retrieving the bag before slamming the door shut and locking the car. ”Come on, we’ll stay here the night, eat, recharge, then tomorrow we’ll keep going. He shot her a warm grin and looked over to their room leading Amy there. But before they got there she stopped and yelled out.

”Then what?” He stopped and turned with an eyebrow raised, Amy moved towards him now she had his attention and shook her head. ”Where are we going Aus?.” He went to answer, but as he opened his mouth nothing came out. The truth was there wasn’t a destination. He just started driving, he saw the turn to go to Columbus, to drive through Ohio. But there was no plan, no idea. No final stop. Amy looked into his eyes and shook her head moving closer to her “little brother”. ”We can’t just run. We can’t just keep driving. You have a live, I was rebuilding mine. And I don’t feel right taking you away from that.”

”We needed to get away, Amy, I don’t trust Dad.” She smiled and got closer, her hand grabbing his as they stood in the parking lot.

”Maybe we need to actually talk and start trusting each other. Cause running won’t do any of us good.” She took the key from Austin and moved to the door opening it and walking in. Austin shook his head and swallowed hard looking over at the now dark sky, he cleared his throat and followed Amy closing the door behind him.

Winning attitude.
On Camera
New York New York
Before the cruise.

”I said it before and I’ll say it again, winning is a habit.”

Austin smiles and looks up through his long brown hair, his boyish grin looking less arrogant and more easy going and “cheeky”. His arms fold over his large chest as he took in a deep breath.

”I stood backstage waiting to go out there and face Jake Raab with my title on the line and even though there was a chance he could beat me, the chances were slim to none. I said it, I said that for Jake to walk out of Climax Control with the SCW world heavyweight title it would be a case o0f me beating myself. It would be me making a mistake. And being cocky or overly arrogant is that mistake. See there is nothing wrong with having confidence, confidence in yourself or your abilities.But when you start to believe that you’re unbeatable and no one poses a threat, well that is when you get into trouble. And even though I know I am bigger, stronger, smarter and better than Jake Raab...I also know that flukes and accidents happen.”

“In wolfslair, we know that and overcome it.”

“Alex knows it. Alicia knows it. The other members of our gym know it. We walk into this building and we leave our fucking egos at the door and simply aim to get better and as a group that is what we do and it is a mindset to become a winner and a champion. It’s a mindset my father had started to instil in me. It’s a mindset that takes you from a good wrestler to a great one. That takes you from someone people just know in the moment to being a legend. That is what we do at the gym, we create legends.”

“And I am well on my way to becoming a legend”

Austin pauses and smiles wide rolling his shoulders to loosen up a little as a few of the students and trainees walk behind him.

”SCW is where my name has gone from having potential to being a top guy, and I didn’t do this by cheating or kissing ass, I have become a top guy and one of the leading lights in wrestling by being a champion, by walking down to that ring and facing anyone that they have asked me to face. I didn’t want to face Jake Raab because I personally believed he didn’t deserve a title shot after all the bullshit he’s spouted, but SCW management, Mark and Christian, they wanted me to. They told me to. And I do my goddamn job. And as we get ready to board the Sun princess for Summer XXXtreme I know my new job is to go into that ring and face Senor Vinnie…”

Austin gives a small nod calming down with a sigh.

”First off, Vinnie, congratulations on your engagement. I’m sure your wedding on the cruise ship will be amazing and you’ll be able to celebrate your love for Valora. But that is where your celebrations stop and where my congratulations end and my condolences begin.”

“See Vinnie, I know you earned this shot, I know that you are above the average names in SCW and in any other time you’d be a champion here like you have been in other places but you have the unfortunate task of being in SCW while myself, Alex, Fenris and Ty are all here.”

“You earned a shot at me, you earned a shot at the title…”

“But it’s a story we have all heard before. And truthfully, it’s one that is getting a little old.”

“Vinnie wins a title shot, Vinnie says he’ll win, Vinnie looks back at where he failed and has decided that he will be better. But Vinnie fails at the last hurdle. And why is that Vinnie?. Why do you get to that final rung on the ladder, reach up for that brass ring only to fall to the mat in a crumpled heap?. If we look at your physical attributes you're damn impressive man, I mean you’re the first guy I’m getting in the ring with who is physically bigger than me, but has that really helped you?”

He raises his eyebrows and waits for an answer that just won’t come, a scoff under his breath yet again before he continues.

”Did it help you against Fenris?, Did it help you against Alex or in your mixed tag match last week?. What is the point of being a damn monster when you’re simply...not. You have this aura about you that screams unstable but you don’t turn that to your advantage. Do you think I’m afraid of you?. Do you think you intimidate me?. Because you don’t Vinnie. I don’t look at you and wonder if I can stand up to you on a physical level. Because I know you can, I don’t look at you and think myn physical health or wellbeing is in danger because despite all your threats and the way you try and put yourself forward as a hardcore bad ass you just don’t have the accolades or wins in SCW to back it up…”

“It’s all about consistency Vinnie.”

“See, no matter what match I have coming up, no matter the opponent I still put the same amount of effort into my preparation and what I do before it.”

“I eat the same, I train the same, I study and read up on my opponent, I watch tape, I put the same effort into cutting promos and getting ready, whether that match is against Fenris or Ty, or against Jake fucking Raab, no matter what Vinnie, I put in the same effort. Maximum effort. Can you say the same?. Can you honestly say that you put the same amount of
[preparation, care and foresight into your match with Alex or the mixed tag match against Culture shock as you are against me?”

He again pauses waiting for an answer that will obviously not come.

”If you look in the mirror and say yes then you are lying to yourself. See I know that against me you will put in more effort, you’ll promote the match, you’ll have alot to say, you’ll do your due diligence and actually research and say something more than the usual fake spiel. But is that really the kind of champion we want Vinnie?. Is that really who you want to be?. That is what you did against Fenris and all that did was expose you and I am willing to bet you’ll make the same damn mistake against me and run your mouth for hours thinking that you’re getting in my head when...truth is...you’re not…”

“You don’t need to Vinnie.”

“You’re a fucking hulking monster who can get in the ring and use your brand of violence to get to this point right now but then, when the bright lights are on and you’re in the center of that ring with someone who won’t buckle to that pressure you end up shrinking away and you go from a monster...to a child.”

“I’m not saying you can’t beat me or have no chance because the truth is you’re better than Jake, better than alot of guys actually. Hell you’re better than your matches against Alex and culture shock show. But, are you better than me?. In that ring, are you better than Austin James Mercer?”

“I don’t see it. But I will still prepare the same way, I will still get mentally ready and I will still treat you like the egit threat you are, because that is what a champion does….”
>

Offline SenorVinnie

• View Profile
    • Senor Vinnie
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2019, 09:49:37 PM »

One night on board chapter one.

August 22 2019

We are at the Open Air Poolside amphitheater where Valora and Senor Vinnie are watching a romantic movie at night underneath a comfortable Fleece Blanket. They have a bucket of champaigne with them as well as a bucket of popcorn as Vinnie is hands Valora anything that she desires.

Valora: OH Vinnie, you really are spoiling me. Renting this entire amphitheater for just the two of us?? Watching Shallow Hall?? How did you know I love this movie?? And how did you get them to play this movie?? It wasn’t on their playlist.

Vinnie grins as he hands her very own glass of champaigne as he watches her drink from it while taking a bite from some popcorn.

Senor Vinnie: Well it wasn’t easy, but I have been in contact with the ship for quite some time. Managing to secure a copy of the movie just for you and me.

She smiles as the two kiss each other before turning their attention back to the movie.

Valora: To be honest, Hall reminds me at certain points of you Vinnie.

Senor Vinnie: It’s the smile right???

The two laugh for a few moments before silence comes over them again for a while.

Valora: No seriously, just look at Hall at the beginning of the movie. Always focused on one thing and one thing only?? To score with a beautiful woman, ignoring the fact that there is much more in this world if you only allow yourself not to be blinded by stupidity.

Senor Vinnie: So I was stupid???

Valora playfully punches him in the shoulder as Vinnie fakes that it hurts a lot.

Valora: No you silly, you were just like him so focused upon obtaining a world title that you did not allowed yourself to realize that there’s much more in life than just winning championships.

Vinnie looks sad at Valora, who becomes very concerned.

Valora: What’s wrong Vin??

Senor Vinnie: How could I possibly make a comparison like that if I have yet to win a championship belt???

Valora: Why you….,

Vinnie puts his hands up in a playful attempt to defend himself from the so called “powerful” punches of his fiancé as the two laugh. Vinnie wraps his arms around Valora eventually as they return their gaze at the movie.

Senor Vinnie: You are definitely the best thing that has ever happened to me Valora.

A tear emerges from Valora’s eye as it lands on her cheek, she looks at him with a smile as he is focused upon he movie.

Valora: Even bigger than Pete??

Vinnie looks at her with a questionable look on his face, realizing that she was just messing with him as he grins.

Senor Vinnie: How could I possibly forget Pete?? Well I must say that me and Pete have shared some rather intimate moments together.

Valora: Oh Really???

Senor Vinnie: Oh sure!! Me and Pete go way back, I remember when we had a seventies party, we relived the flower power movement as we both dressed up in hippie outfits and both wore wigs.

Valora suddenly bursts out in laughter as she envisioned the two dressed up as hippies with long hairs.

Senor Vinnie: What???

Valora: Oh nothing, but I am sure that the two of you sure made some cute hippies.

Both chuckle as they return to the movie.

Senor Vinnie: You were right though.

Valora: What???

Senor Vinnie: About me being so focused that I forgot everything around me. Hell even Pete had to suffer to my greed, I mean we all want to be champions in the long run but at what cost??? I mean I betrayed a friend, I caused a riff between myself and the West family. I called a great champion boring due to his feud with Jake Raab. I broke more plant pots than I can remember and Pete also told me that he hurt his back a few times.

Valora: Poor Pete.

Vinnie looks at her with a questionable look on his face.

Valora: What??

Senor Vinnie: Poor Pete??? Look, I know it isn’t great to have a sore back. But I have told him a many times that he needed to look for lighter plant pots. You know the sporty types.

Valora: Sporty type of pots for plants???

Senor Vinnie: Yeah!! Haven’t you seen the ones that Nike have made recently?? They even have memory foam.

Valora: Memory….. foam??? Now you are just kidding with me right???

Vinnie shakes his head no, clearly serious on the whole subject on the sport pots.

Senor Vinnie: Oh no Valora, you see they are so special that when you drop them that they bounce back up to your hand. The impact on the pot slowly fades as the memory foam remembers the shape of the pot and turns back to it.

Valora has a look on her face that would almost show a huge question mark on her face as she is not believing anything that Vinnie is telling her.

Valora: Okay, where’s candid camera?? America’s funniest home videos?? This can’t be real!!!

Senor Vinnie shakes his head and grabs his cell phone as he searches something  on the net before turning his phone towards Valora and shows her a special custom made pot from Nike.

Valora: Now I have seen it all, but…. Why haven’t you bought this for him??

Vinnie shrugs to the question from his fiancé.

Senor Vinnie: It’s very expensive, besides Pete has told me that he is allergic to the rubber that is inside the pot. He could get dirt poisoning form it and he is very sensitive being lightheaded.

Valora: Lightheaded??? What the??? How???

Senor Vinnie: Well you see, apparently when you give him a fertilizer inside a nike sports pot the cactus will lose its spines. Also it apparently sucks up all the water that you put inside the pot.

Valora: It does???

Senor Vinnie: it sure does mi amor, it’s actually a plant killing substance that if you do not treat it correctly will kill the plant and everything in its sight.

Valora looks at him dumbfounded, not being able to digest all the information her fiancé is giving her until.

Senor Vinnie: Got ya!!!!

Valora: Wha??? OH damn you!!!!

She ultimately realizes that Vinnie was playing a joke on her as she scowles at him before the two start to laugh on the entire subject.

Valora: How is Pete anyways?? I hope he isn’t too disappointed that he could not join us on the cruise???

Senor Vinnie: To be honest?? I think he and Penelope are just too happy that they have the house for themselves.

Valora: They are??? How so??

Senor Vinnie: Well I talked to the babysitter yesterday and she told me that she heard sounds of pots oo the stone floor of the kitchen. She even heard laughter and chains rattling, very disturbing to be honest.

Valora: Okay Vinnie, that’s enough. You need to stop with he imaginary things that Pete is unable to do.

Senor Vinnie looks at her very seriously before shaking his head.

Senor Vinnie: Pete has a very high pitch scream if he is drunk, I have seen him before when he was drunk and that wasn’t a pleasant sight to behold amor.

Valora lughs even louder, still not believing a thing that Pete is telling her.

Senor Vinnie: Look, you wouldn’t be laughing if you got the phone call that Pete was in a car accident. He apparently forgot to fasten his cactus sized seatbelt on the backseat of the car.

Valora: But who was driving???

Senor Vinnie: Penelope.

Valora: WHAT!!????

Senor Vinnie: Look, I know this sounds unbelievable. But it is true!! It’s the biggest hit on youtube. She even got an invitation to drive the Indy 500. I….,

Valora: Enough Vinnie!! that’s enough!!! You are just making this up and I am not even sure whether I want to believe this!!! But we need to enjoy the movie together and let us just drop the whole Pete conversation.

Senor Vinnie: You started it…..,

Valora: ENOUGH!!!!!!

Senor Vinnie: Fine!!! But I will tell Vinnie everything and that you do not believe him.

Valora rolls her eyes as she decides to ignore Vinnie as the silence comes over them once more ast hey start to watch the move as the shot fades

The Artist and his goal chapter one

Senor Vinnie can be seen sitting at his balcony where he is sitting behind a canvas as he is holding a painting palette in his left hand while measuring Valora with his brush in the other hand.

Valora: I did not know you could paint Vinnie??

Says she smiling, she is glowing with love and anticipation of how the painting will look like

Senor Vinnie: You know Senorita Valora?? I as an artist have many talents, as an artist once I have something inside my head I need to transport it to my fingers. These fingers are just made to create magic. As I am sure that you have already found out by yourself

Valora giggles from the comment being made by Vinnie as he is still keeping his right hand towards her with his thumb up as he holds the brush in his hand.

Senor Vinnie: But if you don’t try something new every now and then, you won’t grow and find your hidden talents that needs to be unleashed upon the world.

Valora nods as she continues to smile while running her fingers through her hair.

Valora: Why are you so wonderful???

Vinnie smiles as he finally uses the brush on some of the paint on his palette and starts to move it all across the canvas. He stares at it before turning his attention towards Valora and nods his head before continuing to create the painting of his fiancé.

Valora: Vinnie??

Senor Vinnie: Si amor??

Valora: I appreciate spending as much time that I can with you on this cruise before our wedding day, but I hope that it will not interfere upon your goal to become world champion. I know how much it …..

Vinnie smiles as he turns his face away from the canvas that he was painting upon as he puts the palette down upon the table next to him. He walks over towards Valora and grabs both of her hands as he kisses them.

Senor Vinnie: I guess it’s time for a break…,

Valora: I hope that I did not said something wrong??

He grins as he rubs his fingers over hers as the two look over the railing of their balcony as they stare at the ocean that looks like it is spreading by the movement of the cruise ship that they are on.

Senor Vinnie: Beautiful isn’t it???

Valora: it is Vinnie…, I am so thankful for you asking me to marry you upon this cruise…. But…,

Senor Vinnie stares at her with a curious look upon his face.

Senor Vinnie: But??

She sighs, feeling uncomfortable to mention the title shot that he will have at the main event of Summer XXXTreme.

Valora: Look Vinnie…, I have to be honest. I have been thinking about what would happen if somehow Austin …..

Senor Vinnie: Beats me???

She has gone silent for a moment, she was unable to finish the sentence but Vinnie knew exactly what she was thinking about. He wraps his arms around her waist as he pulls her close to him before kissing her on the lips. The two smile and embrace each other for a few moments as Vinnie nods his head.

Senor Vinnie: I understand your concern mi amor, but no matter what will happen in that one on one confrontation for the championship. That match is for me to put up or shut up, the final opportunity for me to achieve a personal goal in life that I have yet to fulfill. But even though it means a lot to me, to become world heavyweight champion. It will forever pale in comparison to the unity that we wish to complete with us telling each other that we will love each other forever. To death do us part my love, there’s no bigger price that I could not wish for than to marry you.

Valora blushes as she loves to hear him get all romantic.

Valora: You are such a sweetheart. But…,

He runs his fingers across her cheek as he lifts her head towards his after she slowly started to show concern as she moved it away. He stares into her eyes with confidence and a huge smile upon his face.

Senor Vinnie: You not need to worry about me losing the match and not becoming world heavyweight champion mi amor. Already I am the champion that has captured your heart, that has been upon your thoughts since the day that we confessed our love for each other.

He puts his finger upon her mouth as she wanted to say something, but he stops her in doing so.

Senor Vinnie: Austin James Mercer is a great fighting champion I admit my dear sweet Vlora, but it is not impossible to shock the world and do something that no other man has ever done before. Even Senor Mercer himself has mentioned that very same statement that indeed I could dethrone him to become champion.

She tuns her head away, not wanting to show him her ever growing concern upon her face. Valora has gone through a lot in the recent months, she had wished that she could have focused just solely upon the cruise and her wedding with Vinnie. But having to deal with the Adoption, the situation of Ty and Vinnie marrying her, Ty and Kristjansson. And the world title match, she had wished for the match to have been on a different moment as she had feared it would cast a spell upon their marriage should he lose. She had understood that he wanted it to happen after his main event match so that he could completely focus on that one very special moment. She sighs as she suddenly feels his gaze upon her as she turns her attention towards his and sighs again.

Valora: Vinnie…, I…,

I don’t know if this wedding on this cruise as well as your world title match was such a smart idea. I….,

She can’t continue her talk as the smile on his face paralyzes her somehow, slowly getting weaker in the knees as he kisses her gently.

Senor Vinnie: I know you are concerned mi amor, Ty told me about the last time that you were engaged to someone else. How he has hurt you and how he cast such a painful moment over not just you, but everyone else that loves you.

The mention of her previous engagement causes a tear to roll down her cheek, only to be gently removed by Vinnie’s fingers before kissing her once more.

Senor Vinnie: I am not like that….. I wish I could that lowlife a man mi amor. But I do not intend to back down from the most important moment in my life. I already have felt the cold emptiness of a life without you when we had broken up not so long ago. And you were right not wanting to trust me or even wanted to see or talk to me ever again.

Valora: Oh Vinnie…, I….,

But he shushes her once more as he places his finger upon her lips. His eyes stare at her trembling mouth as there is so much that she wants to say to him, but the moment that they share with each other causes her to freeze in anticipation of what is coming next.

Senor Vinnie: I have promised Ty that I would never dare to hurt you…. he asked me not to do so on purpose before accepting the fact that he would give you away to me on our wedding ceremony. It was then that opened my eyes even more as well as  my heart that I already have been given the opportunity to love an anger for the rest of my life…. Making me the luckiest man alive.

Valora: Oh Vinnie….,

Senor Vinnie: It’s moments like these  that make me realize that I have been living a life of being desperate. A life where I valued greatness by merely a championship belt…., but I know now that there is so much more that I need to fight for every single day of my life. And I realize that I have overcame the biggest obstacle in my life after you walked away from me.

Valora lowers her head as she does not want to be remembered of what happened in their lives

Valora: Vinnie…, it’s behind us… we do not need…

Senor Vinnie: Oh but we have to mi amor, you see I learned a valuable lesson at that very moment. Something that Ty also pointed out towards me, that when things go bad that I would just turn a blind eye or blame someone else for my mistakes. The old Vinnie would perhaps blame Ty, Fenris or hell maybe even Pete… or ….

He swallows his words as he turns away his face to hide a tear.

Valora: Vinnie???

Senor Vinnie: He may even have uttered the one name that I only wish to speak upon of love, trying to protect his own greed to secure his low self-esteem. But that night something changed, I woke up and realized that if I would ever get to just talk to you…. let alone being on a cruise to make you my wife…

She blushes from the words that he is uttering as she is feeling his unconditional love for her.

Senor Vinnie: I could not give up on you Valora, I had to fight to prove to you that I am no longer that man that ruined it all. I had to fight against what everyone else thought of me, I had to prove my worth and for some reason…. You gave me another chance, a chance I to this very single day wonder if I ever deserved it.

Valora: Oh Vinnie….,

Senor Vinnie: But I reckon I did and I grabbed that opportunity with both hands…., having to fight hard for your love as well as having to travel across the world. Reminding myself of the championship opportunity that would be nearing with every single passing of the day… it made me think of everything that I have done in the past Valora…. And even though I wished that it was Fenris instead of Mercer, to close that chapter for myself and everyone else out there that doubted me or still do…. But I guess my opportunity is knocking on my door in the name of Austin James Mercer… and I intend to succeed where I have failed before.

Her fingers scratches his cheeks before the two kiss and embrace as they look towards the ocean as well as the people that enjoy their stay upon the cruise…. Awaiting a night that they will never forget, just like the two lovebirds as the shot slowly fades.

The Artist and his goal chapter two.

Senor Vinnie is seen at a black jack table along with Ty West and Valora. All three are enoying a moment of relaxation and a game of black jack. Vinnie looks at his two cards that are in front of him. A King of Hearts and a seven of Spades.

Ty: well Vin?? Are you going to draw another card?? Or are you going to call??? It’s a risky choice no matter what.

Vinnie nods his head before he motions to the card dealer to hit him another card with his head.. the card dealer nods and grabs the top card of the deck and reveals a four of Diamonds. Making it twenty one as he grins as he looks at the card dealer. Who turns around his two cards and reveal a Queen of Spades and a King of Diamonds.

Card Dealer: Twenty, gentlemans twenty one wins… congratulations sir.

Senor Vinnie nods his head as he receives his winnings from the card dealer. He tells him that he has had enough and Ty is asking his aunt if she is willing to take a gamble. Vinnie kisses her lips as he walks off with his winnings to substitute it for money. He passes several people before reaching the money exchange. Collecting his winnings and turns around, only to look at his finace and her nephew sharing a laugh and grins.

Senor Vinnie: Isn’t life just great?? And of course only if you are willing to put any effort into it to make it worth your time and energy. To have a goal in life that would only benefit your focus in life, that when you look back at it that you at least know you have given it your all no matter whether you win or lose…. In life if you put every moment of energy in it makes it all worth the wait and sacrifices that you made to get so far. Realizing that there’s no turning back…..

No turning back, I realize that I put myself in a situation that I cannot turn back anymore. And to be honest?? It’s something that I would not want to miss out on for anything…. Anything?? Well, hat’s something that could be easily debated for the fact that there’s always something far more important in life.

He grins as he sees Valora wave towards him for a moment before turning her attention back to her  nephew.

Senor Vinnie: You sure put out an interesting case to convince me as well as anyone else out there why I would not win the match eventually huh Austin?? I must admit that besides of having to listen to broken records that I have heard since Fenris made me realize that everything is coming to a full circle. Once again I am fighting for the gold, once again I am confident that I am going to beat the champ and take home the gold. Once again, I am reminded of the past, of how things have gone recently as well as the long run of me wanting to become champion.

And I know at some points you were right Austin…,. But all you did was just stating facts of what has been… not that what is… not that what should be… or if you are just a basic science wizard that can drag Einstein’s Theory of Relativity and alter it into a space oddity of zero gravity only to bring out the forces of nature as once again the victor in your pointless attempts to reverse the accusation of me trying to get inside your head.

He grins as he orders a glass of water and takes a sip from it before slowly moving towards the woman that he loves and her nephew that he once again can call his friend. Even though the two have a long way to go, but he is confident that eventually he and Ty as well as Fenris can see eye to eye…. Or even more….

It was truly entertaining to see you grasp upon the physical aspect of me being a huge monster, that turns into a puppy that is afraid of his own shadow. Obviously not the exact the same words that you were using, but I guess creating a comparison that would be understood by the young kids that are allowed to stay up late during their holidays to make them understand what you were attempting to growl about. Quite seriously the complimentary flattery only caused me to lift my hand towards my mouth to prevent me from yawning was rather alarming. Alarming that a champion would refrain himself from tactics that I have been accused off…, being childish. But I guess when a physical champion as yourself gets dwarfed by another specimen. The first assuming thought would to resort to a negative escape that could cause a twitch to occur.

Vinnie stares at the camera and gives a wink before turning his gaze back to his fiancé and Ty.

Senor Vinnie: I of course could resort to find excuses, telling you that I was only concerned about the title shot that I would be getting no matter what… pointing out that I gained something that I deserved to have… But of course that is what is what a mind trick is asking of someone elses opponent to resort to…., making the second party in a one on one confrontation realize that he or she has an edge ver the other person. For that I applaud you senor….,

But nothing more like that could ever be the truth that you do not wish to seek. Great champion, or should I even say equally as great training beast that knows how to prepare himself for a fight…., no matter the rules or the name that will replace the previous filled in competitor that attempted to test his luck.

Luck…, that is a great key word Austin. Luck…., am I seeking to prove out there that I could get lucky??? As if I am being fortunate to have luck upon my side to even get to this very situation  of challenging the champion on my terms and have the champion upon a disadvantage.

Senor Vinnie takes another sip from the glass of water before staring at the few drops of water that remains.

Senor Vinnie: I was lucky to have experienced an eye opening experience when I earned my first title shot Austin. I thought I was already ready to take the Sin city Wrestling by storm, string my way into the hearts of the many fans as my fingers makes my guitar gently weep. And to this very day I have been waiting for that moment to be fulfilled. Quite same tale that you demonstrated to have prepared for to be uttered on every screen out there for every punk kid to watch. But you just forgot avery important key aspect Senor…., everything that I have obtained… I have earned… Like I have earned this title shot to face you for the gold…. And being confident that I will beat you. Because let’s face it, isn’t that what this fight is all about??? For me to take away what I believe is mine…, where you attempt to prove otherwise and push me down the line of wait for another opportunity.

Those are the thoughts of a desperate man, a man that knows that if he does not win now… when will he?? Will he ever??? And like I have already stated Austin…, I have already won. I am already a champion…, something that your little friend resorted to a different place, a different time zone perhaps?? Or maybe, just maybe hide his stupidity.

Stupidity that I am already aware that you will refer to the obvious, that he has beaten me… calling out the childish nature of a champion to obtain his right to be right…. So go ahead a I will simply laugh and shake my head. As you already resort your tactics of just telling how wrong I am and how right you always need to be….

But I am slowly drifting off am I not Austin?? You see my friend, you need to beat me to walk out successful. While I already have won, while I already have the final moment to myself and Valora… Where I will be glorious and successful in love, something that is far more important than your championship belt. No matter what, I have already beaten you in every possible aspect in life my friend…. But I am sure that your simplicity is too simple minded to grasp another reality than yours.

He places the glass down on a table before walking over towards Valora and Ty. Only to stop merely a few feet away from them as he shakes his head in laughter.

Senor Vinnie: I will fight you Austin, words that I am sure that you have heard all before in every single title defense that you have had. Just tell yourself the obvious, tell yourself the same riddle that you have grown to believe since beating Fenris…. Whereas I know that I have got you beat in every aspect of life… now all that remains is that championship belt Austin. The one thing that has eluded me from reaching full circle in my professional wrestling career… until then Austin…, until then….,

With that he joins Valora and Ty once more as that causes the shot to fade.

Offline Austin James Mercer

• View Profile
    • Austin James Mercer
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2019, 11:11:05 PM »
”Austin I..” He stepped forward, Chritian got up to meet him as father and son came face to face. While Austin was a big man, six foot six, his father wasn’t small by any means standing six foot four and at this time weighed more than the much thinner Austin. Amy got to her feet and grabbed her brother’s arm, Austin turned to look at her and saw in her eyes something he never thought he would, forgiveness, validation, happiness.

”I didn’t know Austin, if I had I ...Amy I’m sorry.” Austin turned to Christian, it had been the first time he’d heard it and felt like there was real regret behind it. ”I know that doesn’t make up for it. But...maybe in the future I can? Amy moved between Austin and Christian, then without warning she stepped forward wrapping her arms around him, Christian seemed to be surprised, his arms out before slowly wrapping them around his daughter. Austin took a deep breath, it was over. Amy could really start her life now. And Austin finally had a family.

SLAP

”MARKUS!” Austins head shot up, he’d fallen asleep at the side of the pool on the cruise, his mind looking back to the past. He couldn’t help but smile as his son Markus sat on his lap with a grin having hit a knife edge chop to his father's huge chest, Lisa Mercer, Austins wide of almost 2 years and the mother of his children gave a small smile as Austin laughed. He sat up holding Markus and sitting the young boy in front of him.

Lisa stood next to him, her hands lightly holding three month old Mia. Time seemed to fly, their son almost two, their daughter now showing signs of a personality.. But right now, all Lisa could do was look out of the balcony and down across the vast ocean. The water was a beautiful deep blue, the sky was clear and a warm salt ocean air blew through the large window as she sipped on a mint soda water. ”This is so beautiful. Remind me to send a thank you card to Mark and Christian.”

Austin chuckled and stood up holding Markus, the 18 month old grabbing his father's long hair with a grin. ”They know how to treat their champs, Alicia, Griffin and Mercedes all got suite’s too, the only one with a better room talent wise is Vinnie...he got the Honeymoon suite with Valora.” He smiled, Lisa raised an eyebrow and moved closer to Austin tickling Markus.

”So your opponent is getting married on this cruise?Don't you think that will be distracting?” Austin shook his head and puts an arm around Lisa. His eyes moving down to Mia and her tiny face as she gave a cooing grin.

”No, I don’t think so, Vinnie is determined to win the title. He’s big, strong and capable.” Austins words were measured and honest, as he always was. ”Have I told you lately how proud I am of you?” He laughed and kissed his wife’s forehead. ”You have, but I love hearing it...I’m glad we could get away from New York, now I just have to focus...keep that title...I have a lot more to accomplish…”

The Grudge
On Camera
Sun Princess Cruise
Present Day.

Austin dropped to one knee, his eyebrow raised as Alex Jones stood next to him leaning on the wooden pole. Austin tilted his head, got to his feet and with a swift and precise move pushed the small disc down the oiled wooden shuffleboard plane to the end where it came to a stop pushing Alex’s disc forward and out of the max point triangle. Austin smirked and Alex through his hands up.

”You just can’t stop can you?”

”Winning is a habit.”

Alex laughed and fist bumped his friend and protege. Austin took a deep breath and turned to look at the camera that had been set up to stream and save his promo. Austin folded his arms over his chest, wearing white cargo shorts and a black, red and blue hawaiian style shirt that he left open…hey he’s on holiday right?...DON’T JUDGE

”Firstly, I have to thank Mark Ward and Christian Underwood, I know this has become a tradition to go on the Sun Princess Cruise over summer and to host the supercard, but still. A beautiful suite, family tickets, relaxing tone. Meet and greets with fans and all the fun distractions we’ve had. It lets us get away from the stress of what we do but also allows us to keep working. And this life, it’s not easy. For any of us. But, there can be such a thing as too much of a dustraction and my wife mentioned and asked if Vinnie was going to be able to focus, since he was getting married on this cruise. And that right there is stressful enough.”

“But I don’t think it’s going to be a problem. See I wrestled all the way through my wife giving birth to our son, I wrestled all the way through finding out she was pregnant with our daughter and I wrestled all the way through Lisa giving birth to Mia. I didn’t miss any of the big moments, but I didn’t let it come between me and my business life. I was able to balance both and I firmly believe Vinnie can.”

“I was able to keep a high standard as I went through the highs of marriage and my children coming into this world, as well as the lows of watching both my biological parents slip from it…”

“Through all of it I was able to build my profile and have made it to a point where most people in this business respect me and respect the SCW world heavyweight title. I have fought and fought and fought to not only make sure my name, and my legacy is realised and honored but also that of my family. My father and grandfather and their uncles and fathers names all etched in the wrestling world. The name Mercer should be looked at with honor and respect because we helped build this business with our blood and our sweat…”

Austin sighs and closes his eyes with a grin.

”And it seems like we’re getting the recognition we deserve while I also forge my own path. But I haven’t been able to do it alone. See you only get that recognition and honor by having great opponents and since coming to SCW I have had a step up in that regard. As great as Mickey and others in honor wrestling were as amazing as some of the people in WWH I faced, SCW has that level of competition I needed and craved. See, I don’t know if I’m going to win going into every match ...”

“I feel confident, but there is always that question that keeps me on my toes…”

“I had no idea if I could beat Ty, or Fenris, or shit even Jake. Don’t get me wrong, I do not like Jake Raab, I think he is a self righteous bullshit artist who has no idea what the hell he’s doing in wrestling and it just so angry he isn’t up to the same level as Fenris or myself he needs to throw tantrums then gets angry when called out...but...he is also a tough human being who could only be one fast submission or a vicious knee or punch away from beating anyone.;”

“That is as close as you’ll get to hear me respect that man….”

“But, that leads me to you Vinnie.”

Austin smirks and shakes his head sitting down to grab a bottle of water taking a sip.

”I know that you’re a competitor, and I know deep down that there is a chance you could beat me. I said it before and I will keep saying it,l I don’t look passed anyone. I don’t doubt you’re a tough and talented guy and I pointed out that you have lost chances before but that doesn’t mean I’m saying you CAN’T beat me or even that your WON’T. I’m saying that I am a consistent performer. A world champion that walks to the ring when the title is on the line and I come through. Big matches, big moments, I have written my legacy on being able to ignore the outside distractions and win when it counts.”

“And I know that if I go into this match with anything other than my full attention and focus on you, then I could make a mistake, one you’d capitalise on. I’m not going to get distracted by things in the past Vinnie. The fiasco with the karaoke, the pot plant cactus. That means nothing to me now and honestly, neither do your failures. Just because you didn’t beat Fenris or you failed against Alex doesn’t mean you will against me, sure it’s things I can point out and remind you to get under your skin...but I’m not blind…”

“You are a six foot eight inch giant who can do damage, throw hands and is incredibly durable. Most of the things I do to win, overpowering opponents, I can’t do against you. I’ll have to change my tactics...but that...that’s what excites me…”

“I can show the world how different I am..,.how good I am...I wish you luck Vinnie, and congrats again on your impending marriage….but I won’t be giving you a wedding present...no, all you’ll get from me is a beating and all I have in a match that I hope goes down as a classic…”
>