Author Topic: Unexpected Occurrences  (Read 842 times)

Offline Jordan Williams

• View Profile
    • Jordan "PS"Williams
Unexpected Occurrences
« on: November 10, 2012, 08:00:49 PM »
 “Let’s face it…it was inevitable. It really was. How long did you think that Hot Stuff and I would be on the opposite sides of the fence? What once started out as a mentorship, turned into brotherhood. Hot Stuff Mark Ward and Jordan PS Williams are riding together once again…and oh. We got some a couple of other friends along for the ride: Tom Dudely and the champ, Nick Jones. Together, we form the best group in SCW history. You see, we’re keeping it simple. We’re not watering down the group by having hanger-on-ers. If you’re not elite, you don’t belong. No need to apply. We’re the best at what we do. So if you want watered down stables, go see NXT. Here, you get only the best and nothing but the best.”

The scene opens up to a shot in Kobe, Japan after Power Matsuzaka successfully defended his EJPW  (Elite Japan Pro Wrestling) Heavyweight Championship. Power holds his belt on his shoulder as the ring fills up with sponsors of EJPW, who prepare for the post match ritual of handing him trophies, flowers and other gifts. Suddenly, the fans starts cheering when they see Jordan Williams walk out from the entrance. Matsuzaka is unaware as Jordan continues walking down the aisle, with the fans chanting his name and rocking the building with cheers from this unscheduled appearance from Jordan. Jordan climbs onto the apron and Power Matsuzaka turns around as Jordan enters the ring. Power gets a smile on his face as Jordan asks for a microphone. The ring announcer hands him the microphone and Jordan begins to speak in Japanese but is translated to this:

Jordan: “Matsuzaka, we go back a long time. I trained you. You were my last student and I have to say, you turned to be the great wrestler and champion we all thought you would be. But, its time for you and I to have the match of a lifetime, on the biggest stage and that’s the Tokyo Dome.”

The fans let out a collective AHHHH and start clapping.

Jordan: “So…I challenge you for the EJPW Heavyweight Championship on January 2, 2013!”

The fans clap as Jordan hands Matsuzaka the microphone.

Power: “Jordan, being the champion, some think you don‘t need to prove yourself, but I feel that I do. So I accept your challenge and look forward to wrestling you!”

Jordan and Power stand face to face in the middle of the ring and shake hands as the arena is filled with flashes from cameras taking pictures of the occasion. After a few moments, Jordan climbs out of the ring as Power Matsuzaka continues the post match celebration.

“Casey, you just don’t learn do ya? Didn’t I just beat you like a month ago? I’m sure you haven’t forgotten. I’m sure you’ve been stewing ever since then. Then, a couple weeks back, I knocked the hell out of you as the formation of the greatest faction in SCW history became official. Before I get into the obvious about how much better I am than you, let’s take a step back and go down memory lane.”

“After the confrontation with Jin, I head back home to devastation. Hurricane Sandy hit the New York/New Jersey area hard. Our particular area where we lived wasn’t terribly affected, but everyone in Vanessa’s family was. Their homes were ravaged by the hurricane. Her whole immediate family is staying with us. Its insane. When there is six people in a gigantic house with six bedrooms, that has a gym, plus a pool house, you think your house is too big, but when you add in her sister’s family that-thank god only consists of three people, her two brothers and their families-nine people in total. Plus her parents, that’s twenty people in my house. HOLY SHIT! Pure and utter chaos. There are kids and dogs and cats running around everywhere. Someone didn’t get the memo that I HATE  cats! I digress, I shut my club down until further notice. I know people want to come and get their minds off things, but hey, more important things are going on right now.”

The scene opens up to Jordan Williams’ home in Morristown, New Jersey. Outside, a cavalcade of cars are parked in the front, obviously belonging to Vanessa’s family. A brand new pick up truck, with a built on camper pulls up to the gate to Jordan’s estate. Its Jordan’s friend, Ken Hoyt. Ken presses the intercom button and after a brief exchange, the gate opens up. As Ken pulls up to Jordan’s house, Jordan steps out the front door. Ken pulls up behind the slew of cars as Jordan walks over to the truck. Ken gets out of the truck and the two greet each other with a handshake.

Jordan: “Man, what the hell you doing here? I thought you were in Yosemite?”

Ken: “I was. I don’t stay in one spot for too long.”

Jordan: “You couldn’t have picked a worse time to come here, man.”

Ken oblivious to what has happened, says: “What, you have a party or something?”

Jordan looks at Ken with a perplexed look on his face and says: “Dude…you don’t listen to the radio?”

Ken shakes his head no, then says: “I’ve been listening to Graham Parker on iPod the whole time here.”

Jordan: “Dude a fuckin’ super storm, Hurricane Sandy just went through here. I got Vanessa’s family staying here.”

Ken: “Oh…nah, didn’t hear anything about that.”

Jordan: “I must say, Ken. I’m jealous that you can be so care free, so out of all the social news that you don’t even know when a natural disaster happens.”

Ken: “Hey man, it’s a good thing to not be polluted with the propaganda of ‘The Man’.”

Jordan smirks and says: “God, I aspire to be like you one day. You have no responsibility, no bills…nothing.”

Ken: “All I’ve ever heard on the radio was bullshit, so I don’t listen to it. I don’t own a TV. Nothing.”

Jordan: “And no cell phone, because you should’ve called before you came here, so you wouldn’t have wasted your time coming this way.”

Ken: “Hey man, don’t worry about it. I’m just floating around. Wherever intuition takes me.”

Jordan: “…So jealous.” Jordan then notices something on Ken’s ear, as his daughter Jessica comes running out the house towards them. “What’s that? A joint?” he says as Jessica is behind Jordan.

Ken: “Yeah, you want to smoke it?”

Jessica curiously asks: “Daddy, what’s a joint?”

Jordan is startled as he didn’t see Jessica behind him.

Jordan: “Uh…what?” he says as he looks at Ken whom just shakes his shoulders

Jessica: “What’s a joint?”

Jordan searches for an explanation: “Uh…er…a candy cigarette!”

Jessica: “A candy cigarette!? I want one!”

Jordan: “Do you need something?”

Jessica: “Mommy wants you!”

Jordan rolls his eyes as he says: “Tell her to hold on, I’m talking to someone.”

Jessica: “Okay! I’m gonna ask Mommy for a joint!” she says as she runs off.

Jordan: “No! Oh shit!”

Ken: “What?”

Jordan: “I’m going to get my ass chewed out.”

Ken: “Why? It’s just a joint.”

Jordan: “Ken…you don’t understand, bro.” Jordan puts his face in his hand as he continues. “3...2...1...”

Suddenly the front door slams open and Vanessa yells: “Jordan! Come here!”

Jordan shakes his head and mumbles: “I’ll be back.”

Jordan takes a deep breath and walks to the front door as Ken pays it no mind. Ken over hears Vanessa and Jordan arguing for a few moments then Vanessa closes the door and Jordan walks back towards Ken.

Ken: “Sorry man, didn’t mean to get you in trouble.”

Jordan: “Don’t worry about it. These damn kids, they hear something and they automatically repeat it. So, whatcha’ got in that trailer of yours?”

Ken: “Come on, I’ll give you the dime tour.”

Jordan and Ken walk to the back of the truck and Ken opens the door to the trailer. Ken climbs into the trailer first, followed by Jordan.

Jordan gets a whiff of the inside and says: “Damn Ken, you just smoke weed all damn day in here, huh?”

Ken: “Yeah, I can’t smoke it anywhere else. They should really legalize pot. I mean, it’s safer than drinking alcohol.”

Jordan: “That’ll be great if it ever was legal.”

Ken: “But, I use it for medicinal purposes.”

Jordan: “Why? What’s wrong with you?”

Ken: “Nothing, my Mom’s a doctor, remember? Since she got remarried, they don’t know I’m her son, so she writes me prescriptions.”

Jordan stares at Ken and says: “Lucky bastard.”

Jordan sits down on Ken’s bed as Ken sits on the floor.

Ken: “Isn’t this great?” he says as he looks around his trailer.

Jordan: “No offense Ken, I would fuckin kill myself. This place is so small, it feels like jail. Shit, prisoners have more entertainment than you. No TV, no internet…just these damn books I see you have lined up around here.”

Ken: “Hey man, I free my mind. You’re suppose to have down time, to be creative. I don’t just read and smoke pot. I draw and write.”

Jordan: “I never woulda guessed!” he says sarcastically.

Ken: “That’s the problem with you guys…boxing me a corner. I’m not some stoner or hippy. I’m more than that.”

Jordan: “Ken, honestly man…I think your life is great. I wish I could pack up and just leave and do things on a whim, but I can’t. I got a family and responsibilities. I just like to bust your balls about being a hippy.”

Ken: “It is great, I get to travel the country, meet new people, I get to hear their stories, it’s awesome.”

Jordan: “I still don’t understand why you pick up hitchhikers.”

Ken: “I like to hear their reason for doing it. And they’re just like me, just free spirits, man.”

Jordan: “Uh…bullshit, Ken. They’re not all like you. Maybe ten percent of the people you meet. The rest are just bums who can’t make it through life.”

Ken: “You can’t judge them. You don’t know what adversities they faced in their lives.”

Jordan: “Sure I can judge. Anyone who’s fallen that hard on times and refuse to pick themselves back up are losers in my book, bro. Sorry.”

Ken: “Not everyone is meant to be a big celebrity or CEO, making millions of dollars.”

Ken reaches into his pocket and pulls out a lighter with his left hand and with his right, he grabs the joint and puts it to his mouth.

Jordan: “Whoa…don’t light that shit up. My wife or kids could be coming around.”

Ken: “Oh, right. Good thinking.”

The scene fades out as Jordan and Ken continue talking.

“Hanging out with Ken makes me want to just run away from my life. I mean, what person doesn’t want to be left alone and travel? No responsibilities would be great. I told him I’d meet up with him in Vegas as he continues his odyssey.”

“Back in March, I won the SCW Tag Team Championship…I guess you were apart of the team, but let’s not kid ourselves, we all know I am the reason you get to put former Tag Team Champion next your name. You’ve been riding that accomplishment ever since then. Every time I turn around, you still reference the fact that you were a former SCW Tag Team Champion, yet I don’t hear a thank you or anything. I don’t hear, ‘Thank you Mr. Williams for letting me be your partner and helping me get a career achievement.’ You don’t pay me any respect for doing YOU the honor of being my tag team partner and for allowing you to become one half of the Tag Team Champions. I could’ve won those belts with anyone, but I let you go along for the ride. Why? I don’t know, I was just being a nice guy. Therein lies the problem, Casey. I’ve been a nice guy ever since I came back and where has that gotten me? Nowhere. I was in NXT when there was no ambition, no vision. So I left to do things on my own, because that group sucked. I regret lending my name to that group to give it credibility. The highlight of the group when I was there was Misty turning on Spike during their wedding. Spike was the only one in the arena that didn’t see it coming. I knew it was going to happen. This is wrestling…what wedding ever went off without something fucked up happening. So, after I leave, Spike decides to recruit every mediocre wrestler on the roster to bolster the HUGE void left behind by yours truly. Well let me tell you something Casey…no one can EVER fill the shoes of the God of professional wrestling, Jordan Williams!”

“I fly out to Vegas a couple of days later and meet up with this guy Greg and his production crew about a DVD they’re doing on my career. They were suppose to interview me at home, but I decided we’d film a few hours in Vegas since they’re based in Los Angeles.”

The scene opens up to a shot inside a hotel room in Las Vegas. Jordan and Greg are sitting in chairs, talking while a camera crew is recording the interview. Jordan is sitting in front of a blue backdrop so they can digitize a background in post production. We pick up the interview in progress…

Greg: “We want to talk about the Jordan Williams Wrestling Academy and all the great talent that its produced. You and your main trainer, Reggie Walker aka Hugh Jazz started out some great talent. What was the idea behind you starting the school?”

Jordan: “One day, Reg and I were riding to a show in the IWA days and he suggested we open a school. It was like one of those moments like in the cartoons where a light bulb goes off over your head, because the moment he said it, I damn near wrecked us I was so excited! It just made perfect sense. It took two years, but by the time we opened, I had gained a ton of popularity through TSSA and then into GPW, it was actually the perfect timing when we finally opened.”

Greg: “Why wasn’t Reggie’s name on the school too?”

Jordan: “I don’t know, I fought him about it, but he didn’t want his name on it. He joked with me and said that if the place was going under, he didn’t want his name on a failure!” he says with a laugh “But, he had more hand in the day to day training of the students than I did. Everyone knows that. He had all but retired from wrestling and when I was home, I was helping him. But they saw more of Reggie than me.”

Greg: “Obviously, everyone knows the biggest name to come from the school was Hot Stuff Mark Ward.”

Jordan: “Yeah, he accomplished the most out of them all. I mean shit, the guy is a legend in his own right. You can see from day one that he had a gift to wrestle. He was cocky, arrogant…even back then when we trained him. He had all the tools to succeed, all we did was show him how, when and why to use those tools and he made the rest happen.”

Greg: “One dark cloud that hangs over the school was the Guy Grant incident. Can you speak about that?”

Jordan thinks for a moment, getting an uneasy look on his face then proceeds: “When you’re in a room full of guys and testosterone is running high, fights happen. It was a common theme for guys to get into little fights with one another because one person is too aggressive or hit you or whatever. Guy is an aggressive person. It was obvious from the first day he showed up. Its part of his personality. Guy and the other person in the incident, whom I can’t name for legal reasons, had been getting into it for weeks. But nothing escalated above a shoving or shouting match level. Until one day, they were working a match against each other, which in hindsight, I never should’ve put them in there together. They were working the match and the person hits Guy in the face with a hard punch. As we all know, Guy is a legit bad ass martial artist. His hands and feet are registered weapons. He has a punch and kick force that are the most lethal ever. I seen it first hand. So Guy quickly gets up and does this lethal kick and hit’s the person right in the back of the neck so hard, it broke his neck. It was the scariest thing I had ever seen. I thought the kid was dead, honestly.”

Greg: “And you had to kick Guy out of the school, right?”

Jordan: “Right. I had too. There’s no way I could’ve kept him in the school.”

Greg: “What happened with the injured person?”

Jordan: “All I can say is we settled with him out of court. Guy went to jail for a few days, had to settle with him too, and do some community service, go to therapy…the whole nine.”

Greg: “Is there still bad blood between you and Guy?”

Jordan: “Not so much anymore. I mean that incident was over ten years ago. But for a while, there was major bad blood. I mean I almost lost it all because of his stupid actions. I’ve grown older and time heals all wounds. If I saw him today I’d shake his hand, say hi and walk the hell on. We won’t be going out for drinks if that’s what you mean. Which was a shame, because I planned on taking him under my wing, the same way I did Mark and Paul Breland. The original plan was for me to bring him up to GCW and team with him. But it never panned out because of that incident.”

Greg: “Sounds like he was one of your top prospects. If you had to rank them…what’s your top five?”

Jordan: “Oh, I can’t do that! That‘s like picking my favorite child!”

Greg: “Come on!”

Jordan: “Okay, but in no particular order though: Hot Stuff, Power Matsuzaka, I’ll count Life of the Party as one person. I never see those drunk bastards without one another anyway!” he says with a laugh “Paul Breland and Guy Grant.”

“We continued the conversation about the school for another hour or so. Then we started talking about my time in Japan…”

Greg: “You have been a fixture in Japan, you have faced all the legends of Japan and even people the U.S. fans don’t know about. Who was some of favorite opponents in Japan?”

Jordan: “Well, a lot of people don’t know about Apollyon. He was briefly in the IWA when I was, under the name of the Shadow Master. For a lot of years, I considered Apollyon my arch rival. It mainly stayed in Japan. Our feud there was insane and it stretched from Japan to Europe to Mexico. When I was under the mask as Marauder, I lost it to Apollyon in a mask versus hair match in Mexico. So, there is a long history with Apollyon.”

“First off, we were ‘Freelance’ wrestlers, which means, we wrestled in all the promotions. So one of our most infamous matches was in FMW, the ECW of Japan, but even more violent and hardcore matches. So back in 2000, we were booked in a no rope barb wire match. It was the most brutal match I’ve ever been involved in…and the most scared I ever was in a match. Apollyon is laying on the mat, I grab a strand of barb wire and start whipping him like a leather strap. He rolls onto his back and I hit him again and I go to pull the strand back and it gets caught in his stomach and rips from stomach to his chest, skips his throat and rips from his right cheek to his eyebrow. To this day, he still has that scar on his face and over his eye.”

“We continued talking about Japan for a little while longer. To see what else was said, you have to buy the DVD!”

The scene opens up to the parking lot in the hotel that Jordan filmed the interview. Jordan reaches into his pocket to get the keys to his rented brand new BMW when his cell phone starts ringing. Jordan reaches into his inside pocket on his suit and pulls out his phone to answer it.

Jordan: “Rob! Where the fuck have you been? I’ve trying to call you for a week man.”

Rob: “You in Vegas?”

Jordan: “Are you okay?

Rob: “I’m fine…I’ll meet you at the spot in forty-five minutes.”

A confused Jordan: “Wha…what?”

Rob: “I got a surprise for you.”

Jordan: “Oh no…no, no, no! I‘m not tagging along on one of your dates!”

Rob: “Relax, not that kinda surprise. You’ll see.”

Jordan: “Alright, man.”

Rob: “See ya in a few.”

Jordan and Rob hang up as Jordan contemplates what Rob is talking about as the scene fades out.

The scene fades in fifty minutes later as Jordan is in the parking lot of Rob’s condo in Las Vegas. As noted before, Rob has homes all over the United States. Jordan is leaning up against his rented BMW smoking a cigar and checking his watch. Suddenly a brand new Lexus LFA pulls up to the complex and Jordan immediately sees that its Rob and a female companion. Rob pulls up next to Jordan as Jordan takes a puff of his cigar.

Jordan: “Nice surprise, asshole, but you already showed me this car!” he says as Rob gets out of the car.

Rob walks over to the passenger side with a big grin on his face and opens the passenger side door for the woman.

Rob: “It’s not the car, man.”

Jordan: “Then what, Rob? I’ve been waiting here for twenty minutes.”

Rob: “You know how you been telling me that I should settle down?” he says as he puts his arm around the woman.

Jordan: “Yeah?”

Rob: “We’re getting married!” he says as he kisses the woman.

Jordan is so shocked, he’s at a lost for words.

Rob: “Where are my manners…Hope, this is my best friend, Jordan I’ve been telling you about. Jordan this is Hope, my fiancée!” he says gleefully.

Hope: “It’s so nice to finally meet you! I’ve heard a lot about you!” she says as she hugs Jordan whom returns a half hearted hug.

Jordan in a deflated tone: “Oh nice…how long have you known each other?”

Rob: “Three days, but it’s three full days, she was on the flight with me to India. We got to talking and the next thing I know…I’m in love with her!”

Jordan to Hope: “Excuse us for one moment.”

Jordan grabs Rob by the arm and they walk down the sidewalk a bit, far enough to where Hope can’t hear what they’re talking about.

Jordan: “What the fuck is the matter with you? I’ve been trying to get a hold of you for the last week, because of the Hurricane.”

Rob: “Yeah, I wasn’t even in New York…I was in India meeting with some big wigs.”

Jordan: “Let me get this straight…she was one of the flight attendants?”

Rob: “Uh…yes!”

Jordan: “And you talk to her for three days and all of a sudden, you’re in fucking love with her?”

Rob: “Well, we didn’t just talk, if ya know what I mean.” he says with a laugh.

Jordan: “Yeah, yeah. I get that part. That goes without saying. Let me see something.”

Jordan starts touching Rob’s forehead to feel if his forehead is hot.

Rob: “Whaddya doin? I’m not sick…I’m in love!”

Jordan: “You must be sick. This is the Rob Anderson I know. Something must’ve happened. Did she roofie you?”

Rob: “Roofie me? Of course not! Listen to you, man! I thought you’d be happy for me. I didn’t expect you to question me about this, like I’m a terrorist!”

Jordan stares at Rob for a moment, then smirks. Rob starts laughing.

Jordan: “You know, thinking about it for a moment, I can’t picture you being a long romance with someone, then getting married. With you, it almost has to happen this way.”

Rob laughs again and says: “I know, huh?”

Jordan nods his head and says: “Congratulations, bro!”

Jordan and Rob hug each other and then walk over to Hope.

Jordan to Hope: “I’m sorry for how I reacted. I was in shock…almost catatonic.”

Hope: “No, it’s fine! I completely understand.”

Jordan to Rob: “So, when you getting married?”

Rob: “Right now! Let’s go! You’re the best man!”

Jordan: “Right now!?”

Rob: “No time like the present!”

Jordan rolls his eyes and says: “Okay!”

The scene fades out as Jordan hops into his BMW and Rob and Hope get into the Lexus and drive off.

“As I’m standing there at Rob’s wedding, I couldn’t help but think about myself and my situation. Hanging out with Rob and Ken makes me think differently about things. Maybe I have been lying to myself. Maybe Rob was right all those months ago when he said that I wasn’t made to be a family man. It’s something I’ve been thinking about off and on since I had that fling with the chick from London, Shannon all those months ago. I don’t know, I’m confused right now…”

The scene fades in later on in the evening at a high-end Chinese restaurant in Las Vegas. Jordan is sitting with Rob and Hope at a table, eating and drinking. Rob excuses himself to go to the restroom.

Jordan: “So, where you from?”

Hope: “Hell’s Kitchen.”

Jordan: “Nice! What do you do for a living?”

Hope: “Par time flight attendant and bar tend on the weekends and go to school.”

Jordan: “That’s cool. What are you studying?”

Hope: “Theater. I wanna be an actress.”

Jordan: “I could see you doing that.”

Hope: “Thank you. Rob’s a great guy.”

Jordan: “Yes…yes he is. I love Rob.”

Hope: “He said he’s known you since college?”

Jordan: “Yep, at Florida State. We ran track, but we were roommates our Sophomore year.”

Hope: “He’s so amazing. I’ve never met anyone like him. He’s so nice and caring and loving.”

Jordan: “He can be, yeah. He’s loyal. The guy was with me through some down times in my life. He was always there.”

Hope: “I’ve gotten that vibe from him.”

Jordan: “Look, you seem like a sweet girl. And take this in the spirit in which it’s intended. Rob’s my friend, he’s a highly successful person and he’s very generous, I just hope you’re not with him for the money. Again, this isn’t an attack.”

Hope thinks for a moment and says: “I know what you’re saying. It’s not about that, I really love him.”

Jordan nods his head and says: “Okay…”

Suddenly, Jordan cell phone starts vibrating on the table. Jordan looks at it and immediately gets up.

Jordan: “Excuse me for a minute.”

Jordan grabs his phone and heads towards the men’s bathroom. Jordan goes inside to see Rob looking into the mirror.

Before Jordan can say anything Rob says: “Do you think I made a mistake?” he says as he turns to Jordan.

Jordan: “What?”

Rob: “Do you think I made a mistake marrying Hope?”

Jordan: “Why are you asking me this? You haven’t been married for two hours and you’re already questioning yourself?”

Rob: “No, I’m asking you as a friend…your opinion…I want your opinion…did I make a mistake?”

Jordan: “Rob, this is a conversation we should’ve had before you married her, not two hours later. Only you can answer that. But if you love this girl, then it’s all good. I support you one-hundred percent. I just hope you made her sign a pre-nup!”

Rob digs into his suit jacket pocket and briefly pulls out a stack of papers before putting them back in his pocket and says: “I’m not that dumb. I just wanted to hear from my best friend that I’m not a complete lunatic.”

There is a moment a silence for a bit then Jordan chimes in: “You’re pretty crazy for doing it, but not a lunatic…there’s a fine line!” he says as they both laugh.

Rob: “Great! That’s good to know! As long as I don’t cross the lunatic line!”

The scene fades out as Jordan and Rob laugh and walk out the bathroom.

“Casey, I know you and your NXT group wants to make a name for yourselves. Which is kinda sad, seeing you guys have been around for almost a year and you‘re still irrelevant. Here‘s your shot big man. Here is your opportunity to beat the GOD of professional wrestling, Jordan Williams in the middle of the ring in a big match. You have a rather putrid record in SCW, Casey. What the hell makes you think you can beat me? You must be inebriated to think you can beat me. Seriously…where on your record shows that you even deserve to be in the same arena as Jordan Williams…the GOD of professional wrestling? At High Stakes, me beating you is only a formality.”

The scene opens up backstage at the Mandalay Bay Event Center in Hot Stuff Mark Ward’s office. Jordan, Hot Stuff, Nick Jones and Tom Dudely are standing around arguing over the name of their super group.

Tom: “I’m in favor of the Dudely Boyz.”

Nick: “I’m the champ, so its only right that you guys join The Entourage.”

Jordan: “What!?”

Nick throws up his hands and says: “Just sayin! I’m SCW Champion, it should be my call!”

HS: “I’m the boss and I’m not getting lumped into The Entourage…no disrespect. Here it is…Sin City Saints! That‘s it! That‘s the name!”

Jordan: “Hold on bro, pump the brakes on that. You may be the boss…Nick, you may be the Champ. Tom you may be…well… I can’t think of what you are…”

Tom: “Hey, what’s that suppose to mean, you geriatric prick!”

Jordan stares at Tom for a moment, then proceeds: “Not for nothing, since I am the GOD of professional wrestling, it’s only right that I come up with the name…”

Jordan waits for a minute as the others impatiently wait.

Jordan: “…The Dream Chaserz!”

Nick: “Oh shit! Not that fuckin’ name!”

HS: “Please don’t ever bring that up again, bro.”

Jordan: “Seriously though…The Marauders.”

Tom: “Since you brought up that horrible Dream Chaser name, you’re automatically disqualified!”

Jordan: “It was a joke, Tom! Since I’m the elder statesmen…”

Nick: “I’ll give you that, you’re the oldest person here, so by that means you’re old and senile, therefore, your vote doesn’t count…You guys are welcomed to my Entourage with open arms!”

HS looks down at his watch then says: “We have to continue this topic for another time, gents. You know its that time that everyone gets me in their promos.” he says with a wink. “Got a bunch of people coming to see me.”

Tom, Nick and Jordan walk out of HS office. As Jordan walks out, Ms. Rocky Mountains asks him for an interview. Jordan tells Nick and Tom he’ll meet up with them later as they walk to their respective locker rooms.

MRM: “Jordan, tonight here at High Stakes II, you face your old stable mate and tag team partner, Casey Williams. Can I get your comments on the match?”

Jordan: “For the entire time I’ve been here, Casey has walked around here, thinking he some sort of bad ass. I’ll give him this, he’s a big as hell. Seven feet tall…three hundred-some odd pounds. Yet, he can never beat anyone…why is that?”

MRM: “Well…”

Jordan cuts her off and says: “Rhetorical question, sweetie. Casey, you are a mountain of a man, but you zero wrestling skill. I tried to teach you how to harness that and you didn’t want to listen. You’re mister-know-it-all! Rich and compelling!” he says sarcastically “You are the only person I’ve ever taught who didn’t listen to me. And guess what? Where has it gotten you? Roulette Champion! WOO HOO! Let’s throw a fucking parade!”

Jordan pauses for a moment as a smirk comes over his face.

Jordan: “Anytime I feel like it, I can win that Roulette title and never be beaten. So, I don’t put that much stock in your post Jordan Williams Experience success. It means nothing to me Casey. Anytime you’re in the ring with a quality opponent, you lose. Why? Do the math, Casey. You’re just not that good. You’re a talent less giant jackass! If you would’ve listened to me, you’d be a lot further along in your career. Maybe even SCW Champion!” Jordan thinks for a moment, then says: “Naw…I wouldn’t go that far.”

Jordan pauses for a moment as he glares into the camera.

Jordan: “This isn’t a personal attack on you, Casey. It really isn’t. Nothing personal. This is just business. Your and your NXT group run around here with your chest poked out, thinking you’re the best stable in SCW, even though you guys have yet to make a mark in the company. I saw the writing on the wall a long time ago and got the hell outta there. That’s the one blemish on my career that I’m not proud of, being in that group. But that’s old news, man. Today’s news is myself, my best friend: Hot Stuff, Nick, and Tom. We’re going to show everyone how a stable is run! I’ve been apart of the best stables in wrestling history: TSSA and the Perfection Connection. I’ve always surrounded myself with greatness. This group of four is all we need. We don’t need to recruit the whole roster like ya’ll did. Quality, not Quantity. We will rule this fed with an iron fist…there’s nothing you or Spike or anyone else in NXT can do about it. I can guarantee you that!”

Jordan strokes his chin with a cocky smirk on his face, then he continues.

Jordan: “One final point, Casey. Not to hit on this point again, but there’s no way you will beat me tonight. I’m just the best wrestler in the world…nay the universe! When you reach the immortal status that I have Casey, you can say and do whatever you want! I’m gonna out wrestle you, I’m gonna out brawl you. Whatever you want, Casey. Just know, that I’m in control, bro. Nothing in that ring won’t happen, unless I want it to happen. That’s how great I am. So, get on your knees and pray or fill your head with all your psycho-babble bullshit and tried to get as hyped up for this match as possible. You will need everything on this Earth and the heavens to beat the GOD of professional wrestling, Jordan Williams. You’ll need a prayer and a miracle to pull off this victory. Like always, you’ll be on the losing end.”

Jordan lets out a sinister laugh as the scene fades out.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 09:47:09 PM by Jordan Williams »
<a href="http://s198.beta.photobucket.com/user/mikesjohnson3/media/JordanWilliamsgraphic_zps5ceeaa19.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]