Author Topic: Keira Fisher v Diamond  (Read 1431 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Keira Fisher v Diamond
« on: October 06, 2019, 02:55:01 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match here.

Limits: 1 roleplay per week. 10,000 words maximum.

Good luck!  
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Keira Fisher v Diamond
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2019, 09:33:17 AM »
 Honolulu, Hawaii

Everything comes into focus and as it does we are treated to the sight of Teddy Steele with his hair wrapped into a pony tail talking to that of the beautiful Diamond. It seems they are in a gym of some sort and Diamond is clad in a very tight pair of Diamond designed yoga pants along with a pair of sneakers on and a sports bra. Her face has been censored for the cameras as she isn’t wearing a mask and Teddy smiles as he is looking into the eyes of the gorgeous beauty.

“Alright baby cakes are you ready for your training session today? I am not going to go easy on you and you need to take this seriously especially considering you have a huge match with Keira Fisher ahead of you…”

Diamond just smiles as she yawns in return. She nods her head accordingly as she grabs Teddy and plants a very passionate kiss on his lips as she smiles in return.

“Don’t worry I will be more than ready for this second training lesson… Besides I am very sorry about what happened with you this past week. I honestly thought you were going to emerge with the title but I guess that wasn’t the case…”

Teddy shakes his head as he smirks in return.

“Hey you win some and you lose some but I will never place any of the blame on you. You did what you thought was best and right now in my eyes the damage has been done. Having the title was a great feeling but it was merely a trinket in the grand scheme of things. We got the people talking. We got people to take me seriously… And I went from a male cheerleader of a manager of one of the most rising Bombshells to being able to stand up on my own two feet. That in itself is a win in my book. I could sit here and cry over spilled milk but the fact is we just need to move on to the next thing. Right now the focus is seeing you get on track. You have the power to be whatever you want Diamond but you can’t get anywhere if everyone believes you can’t do anything…”

Diamond sits there smirking as she continues to make out with Teddy. Teddy runs his hands through her long blonde hair as he glares back into her eyes as she replies back.

“Listen I know what they think and it’s what they should be thinking. Why should they believe in me… After all I am the woman who doesn’t know how to wrestle. After all I got embarrassed by a woman who hasn’t been in the ring in 15 years and everybody in SCW was celebrating like it was some great feat. That should scare me right sweetie?!”

Diamond stands there as she looks at Teddy dumbfounded but suddenly she is smiling again. Teddy can’t help but laugh in return as the two of them glance at one another and she speaks again.

“The reality is however it’s going according to plan. Nobody believes in me and just like foolish pawns Mark Ward is overreacting he is sending Keira in my direction and for what purpose exactly?! To teach me a lesson?! To try to hurt me in ways I couldn’t even fathom, and to send me away from this company once and for all…”

Teddy grins as he begins to speak.

“That really is a shame as everybody is clueless and they don’t have the slightest of clues at what they are dealing with. At High Stakes I will make my mark. We will both make our marks and the wrestling world will need to start taking us more seriously.”

Diamond and Teddy glare at one another and it isn’t that long until somebody else shows up at the gym. Jessie grins as she is clad in a Metal and Punk t shirt. She glances over at Diamond as she smiles at her.

“So I hope I didn’t miss anything. I wanted to be here front and center to see your training session today…”

Diamond just stands there with her arms folded as she shakes her head in disgust.

“Training session?! You honestly think I need to train. I mean I could but it really wouldn’t change the fact that Keira is going to find herself getting seriously hurt in ways she couldn’t even imagine. After all the entire world thinks I can’t wrestle and I think we both did a very great job at portraying that in my match with Belinda Simone… You really think a woman of my status or caliber would lose to a woman who hasn’t wrestled in 15 years… That is absurd…”

Jessie can’t help but laugh as she snaps her fingers and as soon as she does a local Hawaiian female talent finds herself getting into the ring. Diamond chuckles as she looks at the woman who is taller than her as somebody else gets into the ring to play the role of a referee.

“That might be true but you should always stay in shape. You never know what might happen within that ring. Don’t let your overconfidence be the end of you. After all that could lead to your demise and it could lead to you losing on a huge stage…”

“Diamond just shakes her head.

“Right… The same way you have a huge match against a Hall of Famer in Christina Rose…”

Jessie just shrugs her shoulders as she looks back at Diamond.

“You think I am afraid of being in the ring with Christina Rose?! The fact is I already went down that path a year ago at Violent Conduct. I beat her in a match spiked her head into the ground unlike…”

Diamond quickly cuts her off.

“Watch your mouth!!!”

Jessie laughs as she shakes her head.

“Unlike what my good friend Kate did against her last year around this time. But I won’t get humiliated like Kate did. It must have felt completely embarrassing to have to lose to her own signature move. It doesn’t get as bad as that…”

“Hey… Not that you would fare any better than Kate did but at least she got Crystal Hilton to come out. Can you say the same?!”

Jessie smirks.

“You think I care about that?! The only thing I care about is being a match with Christina and breaking her with every single weapon imaginable. It doesn’t matter at this point who steps into that ring. The chance to destroy a Hall of Famer is always enticing and I will showcase why I deserve to be at the forefront of the division…”

Diamond just shakes her head seeming to be very bored.

“Right…Whatever you say Miss Salco…”

The girl standing across from Diamond just shakes her head as she glances at the blonde.

“Are we going to start this training session or what?! I don’t have all day to be here…”

Diamond smiles as she yawns once again and it is at that moment when that referee begins to ring the bell. The bell sounds loudly as the woman charges at Diamond but Diamond shows some agility as she actually ducks down by dropping to the mat. The local wrestler is standing behind Diamond and without hesitation the masked beauty jumps backwards and nails the woman in the face with a well executed Pele Kick. The girl staggers as Diamond actually begins to sprint towards the ropes. She springboards off of them and nails the girl with a springboard tornado ddt.

“Look I believe that would be your Circle Pit Jessie...”

“I have seen it done better but not bad for a “beginner”…

Diamond laughs as she looks at Jessie both women just offering chuckles before Diamond turns her attention to the prone woman on the ground. Diamond begins to skip around the ring before she offers the woman a hand and helps her up.

“Oh what’s wrong…. You wanted to fight me so badly but it just seems to me that you went night night. That isn’t cool by any means. You need to do way better than that. As a matter of fact I won’t accept that, after all how could you let yourself get beat by such a rookie wrestler. Earth to the NEWBIE… Are you awake?! PLAY TIME ISN’T OVER!!!!”

The woman staggers a bit as Diamond tries her best to shake the woman back to her senses but without delaying it any longer she can’t help but chuckle wickedly as she grabs the woman and suddenly drops her down with a very vicious Diamond Cutter. The woman seems out of it as Diamond places a single foot on top of the woman which gets a three count. Diamond begins to skip around excitedly before she glares over at Teddy and planches her way out of the ring and onto him. He catches her with ease and holds her as the two of them begin to make out with one another.

“My prince charming, wasn’t I so amazing today!”

“Yes my love but then again you are always amazing. No matter what people say about you I knew you were special from the moment you came into my life. It just doesn’t get any better than it does with you love…”

The two of them continue to make out with one another as Jessie just sighs in return.

“You two really should just get a room…”

Diamond smirks in return as she jumps out of her King’s arms as she dusts herself off with a grin.

“Actually we have one thank you very much! I wouldn’t dare go anywhere without having my Teddy Bear in my life or at least very close to me. So are you down to hang out tonight!”

Jessie smiles in return.

“Of course I am… I have nothing better to do…”

“Good… There is going to be a big Luau tonight at the resort and it’s going to be something you don’t want to miss. We will be able to stuff our faces with some freshly cooked pig. Maybe do some dancing on the beach and of course catch in some of those beautiful waves. It’s going to be an exciting time and we deserve to be there with one another.”

Jessie can’t help but grin.

“Oh I know I will definitely be there…”

“And what about Amy, does she still hate me?!”

“She wants nothing to do with you, and in her eyes you are nothing more than a side chick. Someone she doesn’t associate with and never will…”

Diamond smiles as she places her arms behind her back and begins to skip some more.

“I see… Although after the Super Card I bet she won’t be feeling the same way about me. After all we can’t hide behind a mask forever right?!”

Jessie is a little taken back.

“At High Stakes are you really planning to take the mask off?!”

Diamond nods her head.

“Yes it’s time… Besides I think it would be an awesome thing to do at the biggest show of the year. Right now that isn’t the big thing at hand. You have a Christina to beat, and I have a Sin to get past…”

Teddy quickly chimes in.

“And plenty of sex on the beach, in a cabana, and of course other places in the resort…”

“I love how you think my Teddy Bear…”

The two of them begin to kiss one another again and Jessie just stands there sighing as she slowly walks away.

“Yeah that is too much information for me and on that note I think I should get going. Maybe I will check up on Amy or see if there is a concert that I can crash or something…”

Diamond smiles in return.

“Take care hun and I just want to say thank you for being my friend…”

With a slight waving of the hand Jessie walks away. Diamond and Teddy walk hand in hand as Diamond slowly turns her attention to the ring with the woman that she just humiliated in the ring.

“It must suck to get a Diamond Cutter… That was 24 Karats of goodness right there and I bet you never saw it coming whore!”

With that Diamond skips ahead of Teddy as he runs his hands through his pony tail and smiles in return as we slowly fade out on this image.

On Camera

The cameras are rolling up and as they do we see Diamond dressed like that of Harley Quinn. Her masked is panted white and she is clad in the trademark red and black jester outfit. She can’t help but crack a wide grin as she looks right into the lens of the camera. She is sitting on top of a desk of some sort with her feet crossed and she slowly jumps off of that desk as a wide grin escapes her lips.

“Welcome to the show that is Diamond! Get ready to have your eyes amazed because next Sunday at High Stakes which happens to be the biggest show of the year I will make my great big grand entrance and the time for faking is going to be over. The time for acting and doing anything of that sort comes to an end because I am going to beat the unholy hell out of Keira Fisher who seems to have put on a mask of her own in the form of Sin… That’s right I the untrained, sleezy, slutty side chick of Teddy Warren was able to get a woman who is supposed to be this big time end all be all of wrestling and greatest Tag Bombshell Champion of all time step out of her shell and bring out this unholy entity to beat little old me…”

Diamond smiles as she shakes her head in disgust.

“That sounds super amazing, and super cool! She had to pull out all the stops to try to beat a woman who knows little about wrestling. You had to do all of this just to beat me?! You know how that makes you look… It makes you a pussy… You are a fucking joke and at High Stakes you will be made to be the biggest Choke Artist in all of SCW. I have been watching you for a while now Keira. You only decided to come back when your wife decided to come back. You didn’t like your wife getting all of the attention. After all she got basically got handed the keys to the whole entire city. She got to waltz right into this company and immediately get handed a title opportunity without putting any work in. Yet you wish to do the same thing and don’t try to give me that bullshit that you aren’t. You constantly whine and cry saying I am here for the Bombshell Championship. I am here to get the title that I never won. What makes you think you are even worthy of being granted such a thing?! Some people are in this company for years mainly that of someone like Jessie Salco, and no matter how hard they try they still don’t win the title. So what makes you think that YOU of all people are deserving of receiving such?! Your entire claim is a fucking joke! You are a joke and I might be the one dressed up as beautiful Harley but yet the real joke is you as a person. It’s you as an individual and how would it look if you built up this entire legacy…”

Diamond smiles as she shakes her head in disgust.

“Built up this legacy of beating up wrestlers who are regressing like that of Crystal Zdunich, and that of Seleana Zdunich?! Do you really think by beating them that makes you the end all be all?! No I don’t think so. You see you can beat names like that and nobody gave a fuck. Yet you take somebody like me and I don’t need to wrestle my heart out to get noticed. I simply have to be myself and I am an immediate impact. I built myself up so much that I ran rampant all over an entire roster. I delivered Diamond Cutter after Diamond Cutter to nearly every female staff member that this company has. I offered an open challenge to anybody and the one that replies to me is a woman that is sitting behind a booth. Are you fucking kidding me?! Where was the entire roster at?! The same roster that are talking shit about me, calling me out of my name such as side piece, side chick, slut, or skank. Where were any of them when I offered my challenge?! The fact is they were nowhere to be found. It took a commentator to step up to the plate and it’s honestly pathetic. The only reason you are this high up on the card is because I made so much noise that the world wants to see you shut me down. They want to see you break me but that isn’t going to happen…”

Diamond shakes her head sighing as she continues to speak.

“You see the thing about masks Keira is that they are there to hide thing and I would say in life we all wear masks at some point. Since the moment Diamond came on screen it was all about exposing everyone in a slasher film villain type of way. We have had our sacrificial lambs but at High Stakes Mark Ward’s chosen Final Girl goes against the Killer. This is how it was always meant to be. We get the big showdown, the one everybody wants but what I didn’t expect was for the Final Girl to have a dark past herself. She too wants to become a killer. She too wishes to use scare tactics of this sin to perhaps overtake me and that’s not how it’s going to be by any means. You see truth be told the match with Belinda went exactly in the way I wanted it to go. I know for a fact I could have beaten her because the way things appear don’t necessary mean that’s how they are. You see I do know more than one wrestling move. You think I would throw myself into this situation with only one day of training?! That’s foolish although you take a villain like Freeza from Dragon Ball Super and he never trained a day in his life. The moment he actually did he actually found a Golden Form and became something else entirely but we will leave it at the Slasher Film Ordeal. You see often times the person behind the mask is someone you never expected. It’s the person you least expect, and then we have to wait until the end of the film to find out the why and their motives….”

Diamond shakes her head.

“On the very first show after High Stakes I will give you the motive and the reasoning but you better take me seriously. Instead of focusing on trying to get Bliss and all of these people to have a front row seat for a show you think you are in control of I would hold out on any of that because you will get embarrassed. You will lose and that’s not me just saying it. That is a fucking promise!”

Diamond smiles as she speaks some more.

“But go on with your same old shit of telling the world that you will go to the ring and break a bitch. Tell the world that is what you intend on doing but I have a feeling it still won’t be enough because I am one opponent that necessarily won’t work with. How are you going to break anything when you will be screaming like a little Bitch on the mat?! What exactly will be broken? The only thing that will be broken in this match is your pride and I plan to take it all away from you. I do think I understand though Keira. You are a legend of this business. You are somebody to be feared but I don’t see that when I look at you. I don’t see the legend that everybody else might see. You want to know what I see when I look at you?! I see somebody who is a subpar tag team wrestler at best. I see somebody who got carried by her wife Roxi Johnson to success and really couldn’t hack it when she stepped out on her own. I was able to study your long hard fought career and from what I gathered you really weren’t anything…”

Diamond just smirks as she nods her head and continues to speak.

“You were part of that Ring of Beauty company many years ago and yet you didn’t fucking go anywhere! Of course you didn’t go anywhere because your mind was locked on other things. Yet you wish to come back to this company of SCW because you feel you have what it takes to be a singles star. A singles star of all things, do you really feel you have what it takes to carry a company and be the forefront of a division?! I highly doubt that. I have seen Sin before at least from the videos that Teddy has shown me. May 18th 2014 you as SIN had the chance to main event the very first Pay Per View of LAW. You stepped into the ring with a chance to pry the World Championship from that of Kate Steele. I am pretty sure in 2014 that was Kate’s 2nd year in the wrestling world. Before she prided herself on being a submission wrestler learning how to choke bitches out and break their arms. Yet as much as you tried you fell victim to Kate when she dropped you on your fucking head with her Punk Driver. That was over 5 years ago and if you couldn’t beat a woman who only had two years under her belt what makes you think you can beat a woman like me who can dropped you even harder onto your head with a Diamond Cutter?! You just don’t have the chance…”

Diamond laughs as she continues to speak.

“But wait there’s more. A year after that you actually won yourself a Roulette Championship but lost it in about a month. Great fucking job if I say so myself. Honestly holding that title for a month must make you feel so accomplished. I am sure if I was good I would have probably set the fucking standard for the entire division by going on to demolish the consecutive days with a reign. I wouldn’t be a one and done champion. Just like you did with the LAW World title when you first got it holding it for a measly 27 days if it was me I would probably be the first ever champion because I know my talents, and I know what I am capable of. But hey at least you are a woman who set the bar for being a Tag Champion here so that’s a great thing right?! It would mean something if you actually did something with the title instead of sitting on it. You know actually promoting yourself as a champion. Actually showing the world it’s the title to have but nobody wanted to deal with either of Team Hero because you just sat on the titles. That makes it a useless reign in my eyes. So you want to be a World Champion here because you feel it’s eluded you. You have had two title matches in this company one when you got eliminated in the Chamber of Fate Match and once when you actually had a big main event match against Crystal Hilton. You lost in both matches. So you can be this great Crystal Hilton killer but when a title is at stake you just fold?!”

Diamond seems absolutely disgusted as she shakes her head.

“That doesn’t make you great, in my eyes you are absolutely pitiful, and I am going to crush your dreams next Sunday. So bring Sin, hell you can tell Bliss she can sit up front, hell go ahead and bring your wife too. Everybody is going to get their shit busted as far as I am concerned. The only thing that matters is you have a Diamond Cutter in your future, and I want you to be alert because you will see it coming…”

With that Diamond waves her hand as she walks away and we slowly fade out on this image.
user posted image

user posted image

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
Keira Fisher v Diamond
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2019, 02:04:30 AM »
 Heh. So it came down to this.

I shouldn't be pulling out such a big gun on someone so weak. But to be quite honest. I do find it a bit...entertaining.

Oh? You don't know what I'm talking about, do you Diamond?

I'm talking about The End. The end of your pathetic little existence upon this Earth.

Poor Little Keira. She was afraid that she would hurt someone like you. Someone who hasn't had a lick of training in her life. Someone who can get their ass kicked within a blink of a eye.

See, that's the difference between Keira Fisher and I. Keira does care about the people around her, til you make her mad. Me, however?

I don't care if you live or die.

I crave the blood of Sinners. I crave the fear that you produce, Diamond. It excites me to no end. You, as Teddy's side bitch. You are the poster child of what a Sinner should be. You give off a few of those Deadly Sins I crave so much.

Greed. Greed is what you love. The money that Teddy brings, the attention you crave. We could call it Gluttony as well, since you crave so much attention. But your biggest Sin is one I'm too familiar with.

Lust.

You parade yourself around Teddy like a Trophy Slut. Thinking the ride will never come to a end. I've seen Sinners like you so many times. Do you know where they end up in the end?

In the gutter or in a Coffin. Take a guess where your future ends up, Diamond. Once you do, you'll see that it puts a smile on my face and that it warms my dark heart.

High Stakes, I'm going to enjoy taking my time with you. Destroying every inch of hope you think you have. You WILL learn true fear and then...

You will learn....Acceptance.

===================================

Keira is seen in the bedroom. She has some hair dye and other equipment as she begins to dye her hair a bit. Roxi casually walks in, looking at her wife.

Roxi: What's with the hair dye?

Keira: Ummm. Stuff...

Keira quickly turns as she grabs some contacts

Roxi: You know I don't care what color your hair is, right?

Keira puts on the contacts as she says.

Keira: You might care...about this.

Roxi: What are you... doing? Why are you changing your look?

Keira turns, her eyes closed for a moment. She opens them and it shows blood red like someone from before

Roxi: No....

Roxi instantly takes a defensive stance.

Roxi: You stay away from my family!

Keira: Hunny, hunny! Calm

Keira goes and takes one of the contacts out to show Roxi

Keira: See? It's still me

Roxi: You almost gave me a heart attack!

Keira: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. But at least I know it fooled you

Roxi: Because that is very real Keira... that almost cost us everything last time I saw it!

Keira: I know. It's been gone for good. It's something the Guild made. Think of it as...Sin Lite. The look of Sin, without the major evil

Roxi: I don't... I don't know about this... bad memories and all...

Keira: Don't remind me. But this is one time only. Because of Diamond.

Keira sighs as she explains.

Keira: Diamond is...Diamond is....

Roxi: Not a threat that this is needed for.

Keira: No. You're right. But, I want to scare her. Show her what happens when you take on the slasher...

Roxi: I get that you want to make an impression, I... I'm just... worried you may enjoy it too much.

Keira: Roxi. I'm not going to go down that road. I promise

Roxi: I hope so. I don't want this to drive you to do something rash. Given everything that's been going on.

Keira: I know.

Roxi: Just being cautious.

Keira: I don't blame you. But it's just to scare her. Nothing more

Roxi: I just don't think you need to go that far, but... I trust you.

Keira: Thank you, Roxi.

Keira smiles as she goes and hugs Roxi.

Roxi: You don't need to thank me, you just need to be careful.

Keira: Roxi, it's not like the past. Plus, Kah was the one who planted the idea in my head.

Roxi: Kah? I... well, she was part of this whole mess.

Keira: She was. It was her idea. Cause as me, I would feel bad for hurting someone who has no experience. But as Sin....

Roxi: We're not out to hurt people, Keira.

Keira: I know. That's why I'm not doing this as Keira.

Keira gives Roxi a soft kiss to the cheek

Keira: One time. That's it. After, I'll burn the contacts

Roxi: Sin has hurt too many people as it is! I... Maybe, I'm overreacting, but changing your appearance doesn't give you a licence to hurt people.

Keira: You're also right. But like I asked before. Just trust me.

Roxi: I will

Keira smiles as she takes the other contact out. She puts them in a small case and sits them down on the table.

Roxi: Much better.

Keira: Glad you approve. Now, care to help me dye my hair? I mean. I could go Super, but I don't want to cripple Diamond

Roxi: Sure

Keira smiles as the two get to work. A couple of hours later. Keira is seen with her hair now fully dyed jet black

Keira: Wow. This is how I look when I Was Sin? I thought it was her playing tricks with me.(edited)
Keira then turns to Roxi.

Keira: I look like I'm some sort of bitch

Roxi: You kinda were...

Keira: Oh, right.

Keira sighs

Keira: I'm sorry

Roxi: It was... a long time ago. And it wasn't your fault.

Keira: I know. But still.

Roxi: This is the reason I was worried about this... too many bad memories

Keira: I know. But this is something I have to do. As much as I hate this idea.

Roxi: If you insist

Keira: Once this is over. Have ready my usual hair dye. Then, take the contacts and burn them

Roxi: I will.

Keira: And whatever you do. Do not let Nate know about this

Roxi: You have my word.

Keira: Thank you, Roxi. Nate must never know the truth.

Roxi: I... I don't know, when he's older, he'll need to know. We agreed a long time ago no more secrets.

Keira: I know. But not til then. I don't want him hating his Mama.

Roxi: You're right. When he's ready.

Keira lowers her head, giving a heavy sigh

Roxi: What's wrong?

Keira: I don't know. The last few weeks.

Roxi: You and me both. I'm sorry if I.. brought you down with me.

Keira: You didn't. I'm bringing myself down cause I will feel bad for injuring someone as Keira.

Roxi: You need to stay sharp. Don't underestimate things.

Keira: I try not to. This is why I'm doing this. I sound like a broken record at this point, Rox.

Roxi: You just need to remember your ultimate goal.

Keira: The shot at the Bombshell World Title.

Roxi: And you can't let someone who isn't even a wrestler get the best of you.

Keira: Oh, I wasn't. Trust me. She's just like the women we used to fight. All talk, no bite.

Roxi: You need to expect her to pull something.

Keira: Part of the all talk, no bite. I do expect her to have every trick up her sleeve

Roxi: Just keep sharp. That's all I ask.

Keira: I will

Roxi: Good. Good.

Keira smiles as she holds Roxi as the scene fades.

--------------------------------------------
I-I felt it. This is how she felt. My hands around Diamond's neck, feeling the air escape from her lungs. It scares me. But to Sin, it's fuel.

Just a little while longer. Then, never again. I got to teach Diamond a lesson. I have to!
--------------------------------------------

Keira is seen arriving to the locker room. It was after the SCW show as she rushes to the mirror. She looks at the red dots she had for eyes as she sighs

Keira: I hate myself. I fucking hate myself

The phone in Keira's gear bag rings. She knows who's calling her.

Keira picks up the phone and sighs

Keira: Hey...

Roxi: Why?

Keira: Don't. I'm already beating myself up for it.

Roxi: I still think this is a bad idea.

Keira: It's just until High Stakes. Once it's over, have that contacts case ready for me.

Roxi: I don't want to look at you dressed like that for two weeks. Neither does Nate. The hair dye... fine, but those contacts... no.

Keira: I can take the contacts out anytime

Roxi: Good.

Keir: But I seriously hate myself for this. The look on Diamond's face. The fear in her eyes. The smile I made on my face.

Roxi: I saw

Keira: That fear. It....it scared me

Roxi: I knew this was a bad idea.

Keira: I'm sorry.

Roxi: Don't. Just make sure this isn't all for nothing.

Keira: It won't be. I promise. Diamond will get what's coming to her.

Roxi: Good.

Keira: You didn't have Nate watch tonight...did you?

Roxi: No. He's thinking you took a trip to see Jenny.

Keira: Ok, not the lie I would have came up with. But ok.

Keira slowly takes out the contacts and puts them in the case. She then puts them into her bag.

Keira: There, contacts out.

Keira turns back to the phone to show Roxi that the contacts out of her eyes

Keira: See?

Roxi: Much better. It wasn't pleasant seeing that face before.

Keira: I'm sorry, Roxi. But I should be home by tomorrow or in 5 minutes if you want me to transmit.

Roxi: Nate's asleep, so, you can come home whenever. I don't think he understands time just yet.

Keira: Ok, see you in a minute.

Keira hangs up the phone and grabs her bag with the contacts and her gear in it. She places two fingers onto her head and transmits. She appears a minute later at her home, beside Roxi as she turns and kisses her.

Roxi: Hi.

Keira: Hey

Keira smiles as she holds Roxi

Keira: Missed you

Roxi: I missed you too.

Keira: So, any baddies popping up while I was gone...or missing?

Roxi: No, nothing really happening.

Keira: That's where it's most dangerous. Especially with that monster on the loose.

Roxi: Nothing has come up. I think you really took a piece out of that Monster.

Keira: Yea. But I'm not letting my guard down, either.

Keira sighs a bit.

Keira: Sorry, ever since Nathaniel came from the future. Everything's turned upside down.

Roxi: I don't know what the future holds.

Keira: You're right about that. But, this is why we fight.

Keira leans in and kisses Roxi

Roxi: It is why we fight. But we don't go looking for a fight. Besides that thing could be anywhere...

Keira: Exactly.

Roxi: It does make me uneasy that that thing is out there. But... maybe you put enough of a hurting on it that we've got time.

Keira: Hopefully. Well, I got a couple of weeks to be ready. Wanna train?

Roxi: Sure... we both need to be ready.

Keira: Agreed.

As Keira begins to get ready, Roxi's communicator goes off

Keira: ......Now? Of all days?

Roxi: Evil doesn't take holidays... Go ahead Vision.

Vision: I heard that and I'm shocked to say this...Evil's taking a holiday. We got a baddie in GUILD HQ....

Keira: ....Ok? Why call us?

Vision: They need protection. They said that, "We don't want to be eaten!"

Roxi: We'll be right there.

Moments later, Keira and Roxi in costume arrives at the HQ. They go into the briefing room to see the top brass.

Keira: We got here as fast as we could

Captain Freedom: Lady Bedlam, Lady Kat. Sorry to call you on such short notice.

Roxi: What is going on?

???: I can explain....

A chair is seen slowly turning, the person shows himself to be Hammer as Keira goes into defensive mode

Keira: YOU!?

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
Keira Fisher v Diamond
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2019, 04:39:08 AM »
 Keira: What are you doing here, Hammer!?

Hammer: That... that thing is after me!

Keira: Why would it be after you? You really don't have enough common sense....

Hammer: Enough to smack you guys around.

Roxi: Answer the question, Hammer.

Hammer: How should I know?! All I know is the blob thing or whatever just ATE like 10 of my guys, and kept after me!

Keira: Fuck. Yea, knocked it out for a bit...but it's trying to recover. Tell me, Hammer. You know this thing got Crazy Wolf and tried to get the Peak Twins, right?

Hammer: Wait, it went after the Peak Twins? Really?

Keira: Yea...it did.

Hammer: I almost feel sorry for it....IF IT DIDN'T TRY TO EAT ME!

Roxi: Knock it off, Hammer. Why did you call us?

Hammer: I need protection. That thing is eating us and I don't know why!

Keira: Hmmmm....

Keira begins to think for a minute. She then says in thought.

Keira: The thing went after Crazy Wolf and from what I heard. It got a ability of Wolf's. I don't know what the Peak Twins abilities was, but if we haven't stopped that.....

Keira's eyes widens as she turns to Hammer

Keira: I KNOW WHY HE'S AFTER YOU!

Hammer: Huh?

Keira: The blob is eating the villians so it can absorb a ability....Put two and two together, Nitwit.
Hammer: I'M NOT A NITWIT, YOU BLONDE BIM--

Captain Freedom: Enough! Lady Bedlam, since Lady Kat figured it out. Care to explain it to Hammer in your own way?

Roxi: It's trying to steal your power and make it it's own.

Hammer: WHAT!?

Keira: if I'm correct, it used Wolf's power to take down your men.

Roxi: And if it eat you, physical attacks wouldn't do a thing to it. It would only make it stronger.

Roxi turns to the Captain

Roxi: He needs to be locked away. High security. If that thing ever got him... we'd all be dead.

Keira: Yes. Yes he does. Cause Hammer might be the ace....

Keira ponders for a moment. Then she says.

Keira: Or.....

Keira raises her hand up as she produces a energy ball and points it at Hammer

Captain Freedom: Wait! Lady Kat, what are you doing!?

Keira: Removing the Ace....

Captain Freedom: Lady Kat, you know we do not condone killing!

Keira: I know! But this is the only way to save the world and the future!

Hammer: Wa-wait! Surely there's another way! LADY BEDLAM! HELP ME!

Roxi: What are you thinking?!

Roxi stops Keira from shooting

Roxi: This is not what we do.

Keira: WE HAVE TO SAVE THE FUTURE! YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

Hammer: What are you on about!?

Roxi: ... Ignore that, Kat is a bit on the odd side. The point is, we're not killing him.

Keira: I say we are so we can prevent that blob from destroying us all!

Roxi: Kat, stop it! You're acting like Si--

Keira's eyes widen before Roxi could finish it. She turns and lowers her hand, the energy dissipating.

Keira: You're right. I'm sorry.

Keira turns back to Roxi.

Keira: I..I just don't want...

Roxi: I know, but this isn't the way.

Keira: We have to find another way. What if that thing finds him?

Roxi: At... at least... he's here.

And that thing won't be at full strength

Keira: So what do we do, try to find any more of the villians?

Roxi: Maybe, I don't know... But we're not killing people. You know that.

Keira: I know! I know.

Keira turns and walks away from this as security was coming in for Hammer. She goes into a hallway and leans her head on the wall. Roxi soon follows her.

Roxi: Are you okay?

Keira: No...

Roxi: I understand you're upset, and emotional. But we can't overreact

Keira: Roxi, it's the fate of not only our world, but Nate's future! You know this!

Roxi: I understand that. But the repercussions of just killing Hammer could be massive. Then someone else might get it. We have no idea how this works!

Keira: I just wish there was a way t--waait. I got it!

Keira smiles a bit

Keira: Remember the thing that would take your powers away for good? What was it called?

Roxi: The Equalizer?

Keira: Yes! Instead of using it on you or me....

Keira looks around as she leans in and whispers

Keira: What if we use it on a villain like him?

Roxi: That's... something... I don't know. That's... almost like... playing God.

Keira: What other choice do we have? Hammer came to US this time. I've never seen him scared like this. What do we got to lose?

Roxi: Because who are we to decide if he should keep his power? That's why it's a voluntary thing. That's why that weapon is here, and not on the streets.

Keira: Then we give him the choice. It's either this or that monster finding him.

Keira sighs a bit.

Keira: We don't have any other options left. I'll even talk to Captain Freedom about it.

Keira looks into Roxi's eyes

Keira: We have to try, Rox....

Roxi: What?! We can't ask him to make that kind of choice! Imagine if I was in his place. Would you shoot me with that?

Keira: Do you have any other options? DO YOU!?

Roxi: We have to wait. Not jump to conclusions. Who knows what kind of rash action could do. Hammer is here. He'll be locked away in safety. If that thing attacks... it has to go through everyone here. And it won't be as strong.

Keira groans at this as she begins to walk off in anger.

Roxi follows her and clasps her shoulder.

Roxi: We just can't take the risk. I know how you feel.

Keira: Either we take the risk or we all die.

Keira turns back to look at Roxi.

Keira: We can't afford anything right now. If that thing is strong or weak. We can't take ANY risks. I'm thinking of our future. Nate's Future. I can't have you being a fucking COWARD!!!!!!

Keira quickly covers her mouth and backs away

Keira: I-I'm sorry..I...

Keira turns and runs off, the scene fading for now

------------------------------------------------------
Trying to prepare for my fight with Diamond. Having to try to save the world. My head feels so clouded.

I know Roxi's right and all but...
------------------------------------------------------

Keira is seen outside the city, still in costume as she is sitting on the edge of a rooftop. She sighs as she was upset over the argument she had with Roxi.

Keira: Damn it....Why am I so mad right now?

Keira looks down at her hand as she tightens it into a fist.

Keira: Maybe I wish I was still Sin, sometimes. No feelings, no remorse. Not a care in the world....

Keira opens up her fingers as she sighs again

Keira: Especially with Diamond right now. Roxi...I'm sorry. Even after having happiness, I still cause so much pain to others.

Keira tries to stand, but she gets pushed back down into said seating position.

Keira: What the!?

Roxi: Don't go down this path, Keira. I don't want to lose you to that path again.

Keira: Well, what do you want me to do!?

Roxi: I want you to calm down. You're acting like... well... like Sin. And it's scaring me. I understand you don't want the future to be like Nathaniel's. We already have advanced knowledge, but we have to strike in the right places, at the right time. We're already one step ahead of the monster by having Hammer locked away.

Roxi sits down next to Keira.

Roxi: But if our main option is murder, that's something I can't stand for. We don't kill. At least, not as the first option. I just need you in control. Goodness know what will happen if you ever... do that silver thing again. It's not safe.

Keira looks at Roxi.

Keira: Roxi...

Roxi: I'm with you. But I can't go that far. There's always another way.

Keira: What other way!?

Roxi: I don't know. But what you want... isn't the way. And you know that.

Keira: I know it isn't the way. I've known that for years. But what's been going on, it's not normal either. I come up with a choice to strip Hammer of his powers just in case, but you're acting like a coward on that as well!

Keira slowly stands

Keira: We need a advantage. Any kind. That monster might already be healed for all we know.

Keira sighs again at this.

Keira: Roxi, I'm sorry. I'm just so an--

All of a sudden, an explosion is heard

Keira: Great.....

Roxi: Well... what are you waiting for? Go kill everybody and stop the whole thing.

Keira shakes her head as she flies off. Roxi begins to get a comm from Vision

Vision: Roxi! Where are you!? Where's Keira!?

Roxi: Keira's going to solve all our problems. What's going on?

Vision: The Monster--at---H--

The comms go off at this point

Roxi: Damn it!

Roxi turns and rushes back to HQ. Keira is seen rushing back to GUILD HQ and notices that most of the heroes are fighting what looked to be clones of the monster.

Keira: Fuck...gotta get to Hammer!

Keira quickly rushes and gets down to the security cells. She goes and sees Hammer

Hammer: What the Hell's going on up there, Kat!?

Keira: Take a guess....

Hammer: You mean...that thing...

Keira: No time, we got to get you ou--

Another explosion is heard as Keira turns to see it. She sees the Monster, the original one, growling as Keira stares at it.

Keira: Damn it....time for plan B

Keira produces a energy ball and fires at the monster, least to blind it. She rips off the cell door and looks at Hammer

Keira: Hammer, this is going to be out of character for me. But I need to beat the shit out of you.

Hammer: Kat, you know you can't kill me. All it will do is make me str--

Hammer begins to smirk a bit

Hammer: I get it. Looks like you got brains after all.

Hammer begins to open himself up as he laughs

Hammer: DO IT THEN, KAT! DON'T HOLD BACK!

Keira: I won't

As Keira begins to raise her hand, someone grabs it. Keira gets turned around and sees Roxi.

Keira: What are you doing, LB!?

Roxi: What are you doing? We don't have time for this! Making Hammer stronger is only going to make the monster stronger if he gets him!

Keira: I know what I'm doing, LB!

Hammer: For once, she's right. Make me stronger! I can take him out, least long enough for us to esca--

The monster gives a harsh swipe to Hammer. He screams hard as Keira tackles the monster, throwing it through a few walls. She turns and checks on Hammer, which she notices

Keira: No....NO!

Keira sees a few claw marks on Hammer, which is shocking even him

Hammer: Wha...that attack should be making me stronger. Why does it hurt!?

Keira: Wait....LB...who's not around?

Roxi: If I'm right. Blood Priest. He should be beside Hammer in his own Ce--

Keira quickly rushes and sees Blood Priest gone, leaving a black goo

Keira: NO! HAMMER WASN'T THE TARGET!

Keira turns and sees the monster fully stand. It gives a wicked smile as it transforms. It begins to look like Keira, but with Jet Black Hair and red eyes

Keira: No....

Monster: Surprise....Now I can talk....Siiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn

Keira screams and rushes, attacking the monster in full anger

Hammer: B-Bedlam. W-We need to go....P-Please.

Roxi: You aren't going anywhere with that wound except containment. We need to get the battle out of here.

Roxi rushes in and touched the monster, battling Keira, and teleports the three of them out of guild HQ, and onto a deserted island.

Keira: What th--What did you do!?

Roxi: This fight could destroy the guild if we left it there. Innocent people could be hurt. Here... here we can let loose.

Keira smiles a bit, but as she turns, the monster roars again and rushes, trying to attack Roxi. But in a split second, Keira blocks the attack, her head lowered.

Keira: You...do...not...

The silver aura begins to appear around Keira again, she lifts her head, opening her eyes to show them being silver again

Keira: touch....my....WIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Keira roars and gives a punch to the monster, to Roxi, it looked light, but it knocks the monster, sending him flying and landing hard.

Monster: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Siiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keira rushes to it, within a blink of a eye, giving it multiple punches, knocking the monster back and forth, the impact shocking Roxi alot

Keira: Die....

Keira begins to place her hands together as energy begins to build as she looks at the monster

Keira: Kaaaaaaaaaaa....Meeeeeeeeeee....Haaaaaaaaa...Meeeeeeeeeeee.......

Keira puts her hands forward and fires

Keira: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The big burst of energy from her attack was normally strong, but cause of this aura, it was more devastating. It hits the monster, but the impact takes out 3/4ths of the island. The energy vanishes as Keira pants heavily. The monster was now seen, heavily damaged as it falls to the water to escape. The aura vanishes again as Keira rolls her eyes back and falls. Roxi rushes and catches her

---------------------------------------------------------------
It never ends. My pain, my suffering. Even when I finally get happiness in my life. Something always tries to ruin it.

One day, I may give into my darkness again, but this time...I won't be coming back.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Keira is seen in bed, resting. But all of a sudden, her eyes open and sits up, a pair of hands are seen holding her down to calm her

Keira: Wha-where am I!? Who--Roxi?

Roxi: How are you feeling?

Keira: I-I don't know. I can't remember what happened. All I remember is our fight...Guild HQ...Blood Priest being absorbed....

Keira raises her head

Keira: Where's Hammer!?

Roxi: Getting his wound examined, and in containment just in case it's... infectious or anything.

Keira lowers her head

Keira: I'm sorry. I'm sorry for thinking killing was the only way. I know it isn't. I'm just afraid. I'm sorry for calling you a coward. I'm so sorry for everything.

Roxi: Well... for now, you saved everybody else.

Keira quickly hugs Roxi and begins to cry

Roxi: Hey... hey... relax. I'm not going anywhere.

Keira: I'm so, so sorry for calling you a coward

Roxi: Emotions are a powerful thing.

Keira: They are.

Keira breaks the hug as she looks at Roxi again

Keira: What happened? You said we beat it....how?

Roxi: You did your thing... I don't know what that aura is, but... it's winning the fight... for now.

Keira: Why can't I remember it?

Nathaniel: Cause it's trying to help you

Keira and Roxi turn to see Nathaniel at the door.

Nathaniel: Sorry, Mama. Mom let me out, she said it was safe enough.

Keira: It's fine. But what do you mean, help me?

Nathaniel: For now, all I can say is this. From what Mom told me, only one person can try to unleash it, given the chance.

Nathaniel sighs

Nathaniel: We dubbed it in our time...."Ultra X."

Keira: Ultra....X?

Nathaniel: Yes. Ultra X is a form beyond any limit you have ever had, Mama. Thing is, you never had a chance to tap into it in the future, cause of you and Mom trying to protect me. But Ultra X is not fully there yet. From what Mom told me, you're tapping into it. Soon, you'll be able to unleash it's true, full power. One that...that might save my future and put an end to that freak!

Keira: Then I got to train--

Nathaniel: No. No amount of training will get you there. You have to wait. You don't fully obtain Ultra X. Ultra X will let you know when you can fully obtain it. Trust me, Mama.

Nathaniel looks at Roxi

Nathaniel: I'm gonna go to the store, Mom. Want me to pick up anything? Especially for...well...young me?

Roxi: No... You've done more than enough for now. Just be careful.

Nathaniel: I will.

Nathaniel turns and walks off. Keira looks at Roxi

Keira: Ultra X...how will I know....

Roxi: I don't know, but ... If anybody can do it, you can.

Keira: Funny...maybe. I was suppose to be your equal. Each time I get strong, our gap gets wider. I feel like each day, you get more distant. It feels like you're trying to catch up--

Keira's eyes widen as she looks at Roxi

Keira: Waitttt....it was never cause of age...is it?

Roxi: No.

Keira: Tell me the truth, Roxi...No more secrets.

Roxi: I haven't ever felt the need to be that powerful. Because I don't know if I control it. I have more than enough power to handle most anything.

Keira: Then why? Why did you get yourself locked up cause of training?

Keira sighs a bit.

Keira: Never mind. That's another story for another day.

Keira sits up a bit

Keira: I got to train. Least to face Diamond. Wanna help me?

Roxi: Sure

Keira smiles as the scene fades

===========================================
It's almost time, isn't it? It's almost time to see if this woman can stand up to the challenge. Diamond, you think you're a wrestler, but you're nothing more than a Play Thing to me.

You see? You're afraid. You know what's coming at High Stakes, don't you? You think a few moves will be able to save you from what is going to happen to you in the end? No, all you're doing now is delaying the inevitable...

You're afraid Diamond. You're afraid of the inevitable, aren't you? It consumes you, knowing that the end is coming for you. Your Sins have piled up for far too long and now, they're coming back to bite you so hard, that it hurts.

The real question is, come High Stakes is How will this end? If you're thinking you'll actually beat me. You've made your last mistake. It's either going to be A. Quick and Painless or B. Slow and Painful. It more depends on what my mood truly is.

If it's A. Then you don't have to worry. I can be nice to idiots like you for once. I'll make it quick and end your career quickly. Least the best case, you'll end up in a wheelchair.

If it's B. Then everything you have known in your life comes to a end. Every bone in every body part. I will break them. Some quick and some slow, just to hear your screams. Then, when it comes to the last set, I will break them easily as you scream for mercy. Mercy, I will not give you.

Come High Stakes, your end is here. All you need to do at this point, Diamond is to accept it. Accept that Sin is here to end you.

Keira would usually use her B.A.B line, but all that will happen at High Stakes...

Is the end....

of a....

SINNER!!!!!!!!

See you then.

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Keira Fisher v Diamond
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2019, 09:05:27 PM »
 Off camera
At the resort there was a night club which hosted an area for small concerts and events. For Diamond, Teddy andJessie Salco this served as a time fo really connect with one another as Diamond and Teddy Are set to perform and on top of that they were going to do a huge meet and greet event. The three of them sat at a booth as various fans came into the club asking for signatures and pictures. Diamond yawned as she glanced over at Teddy.

“I can’t wait until this whole thing is over.”

“Don’t worry after Sunday you can take the mask off and feel more comfortable. You won’t have to hide your face for that much longer.”

“I didn’t mean that. I love wearing the mask. I just meant that this whole meet and greet bullshit. I don’t want to perform for any of these idiots. I just want to leave so we can spend more alone time together. After all I could show you a really good time.”

Jessie sits there a little disgusted as she shakes her head in disgust. She crosses her arms glaring at both women.

“Ewwww you both really need to get a room”

Diamond smiles as she licks her lips back at Teddy as she rests against his shoulder.

“Exactly my point we do need to get to the room. We also have a room so of course things will be that much easier especially when the love of my life is sleeping right next to me. It just doesn’t get any better than that. I love my Teddy and nobody will ever get near him again.”

As Diamond goes to make out with Teddy. Jessie just rolls her eyes as she seems to be very disgusted. It isn’t long before a fan walks over. It seems to be a very smarky girl in her mid twenties as she is clad in a Kate Steele shirt. The woman sizes Diamond up as she just dpeaks down to her. Diamond smiles warmly as she looks at the woman.

“Can I help you?! Let me guess you want me to sign something. If so let’s hurry this up. My time is valuable and I don’t have all day.”

The woman shakes her head in disgust as she glares daggers back at Diamond.

“Actually I don’t want anything from you. You are a home wrecker and nothing more than a side piece. You should feel ashamed of yourself for clinging onto a married man so much. I hope Kate beats the unholy hell out of you and turns around and finally stands up to Teddy.”

Diamond shakes her head with a grin.

“Such big talk from a woman who has absolutely no idea at anything going on. You really think you know it all. Just because of you Teddy nor I will be performing anything. You just ruined it for all of the fans because of you trying to be a troll. Instead of looking at me like I am thjis evil person you should look at the entire situation and ask yourself this question. Why hasn’t Kate asked for a divorce?! Why does she put up with this shit?! Now logically speaking if you were your hero wouldn’t you be doing those things?!”

The woman stands there dumbfounded as she glances back at Diamond.

“But why?!”

Diamond shakes her head with a grin as she looks into the eyes of the woman.

“Respect?! Nobody respected me or my Teddy until we had to pull this entire thing. Teddy has went on the become a dominant wrestler and has gained so much respect. I have gained the attention of so many people now. It actually feels good and it is sickening that people like Keira can just come back and instantly have all of this publicity among everything else and I seemed to have been forgotten. The world shouldn’t work like that. I should be respected. I should have everything and if nobody values me enough to believe I deserve it I might as well just take it by force.”

The woman crosses her arms as she looks back at Diamond.

“I don’t understand though. You don’t have to do any of this. I believed in you. I always believed in you. You don’t have to do any of this to get respect. Regardless of what happens I will always be a fan of yours. Just because you feel the world hates you doesn’t mean that everybody feels the same way. You should at least do something for those who actually still believe in you.”

Diamond smirks as she looks at Teddy who nods his head in return.

“Actually no one said we didn’t believe in our fans. Everybody is making all of these assumptions about me and yet they really have no idea how true I am to my life and the ones I love. The real reason we are going to cancel the concert today is so we could have some private time with you. Maybe some photos and you could have some pictures of Diamond without her mask on. That is what you want right?!”

Diamond smiles as she looks back at the fan.

“So are we still this evil couple or better yet am I as evil as you make me out to be?!”

The woman quickly shakes her head as she looks back at the Diamond.

“Of course not. I could never think that and you know I would never think that about you. Not now and certainly not ever. I am your number one fan for a reason! Wherever you go I will go and whatever you need I will be right by your side.”

Diamond smiles again as she gets up and hugs her fan as tightly as she possibly can.

“Good that’s what I like to hear. People like you are the force that keeps me going. Don’t worry this charade is all going to end on Sunday. After Sunday things will seem to be better and you wont have to worry about anything else ever again especially when it comes to me.”

The girl nods her head as she smirks back at Diamond.

“I believe in you… My next question however is when can we go about doing this private autograph session?!”

Diamond smiles wary as she glares at both of them.

“Whenever you want. How about we wrap up here and we can get right to it.”

Diamond stands up as she blows kisses to the audience.

“Thank you so much for coming out! As your favorite side chick I appreciate all the hate! Come Sunday I will destroy your precious hero and I will emerge victorious! See ya bitches and none of you are worthy to be Teddy’s Gem Stone like I am. Bye Bitches!”

Diamond waves to the crowd and as soon as she does she walks away. The fan walks with her as Teddy follows behind. Jessie seems disgusted as she blows the crowd off and we slowly fade out on this image.

On camera

“Long behold I guess the time for talking has officially come to an end and Keira you and I are definitely on a collision course to beat the snot out of each other. I am going to be completely honest with you. You have this delusion that I am simply a rookie. That I am a novice and I am simply rookie but truth be told I have been lying to you the entire time…

I am way better than that. I have been playing all of you and come Sunday I will put the final nail in the coffin. I will put you squarely in your place and you will be left with absolutely nothing. You are nothing and you want the absolute truth?! SCW doesn’t give a shit about you. What this company really wanted was that of Roxi Johsnon. Having you here was just simply an add on. You might have been making a little noise since you been back but you haven’t been in the ring with me yet.

I was waiting for the chance to be in the ring with you since I Came back because I am sick and tired of hearing you cry, bitch, and moan over getting a World Title opportunity. What gives you the right to think that you are even good enough for a chance?! You got your ass beaten the last time and even when you are competing for the top title you still wouldn’t be good enough. Your one and done reign in LAW is evident enough that you just aren’t ready for that type of focus. You aren’t a centerpiece of a company. You can’t be the single focal point. You just aren’t good enough for that type of role. You aren’t your wife and you are far from that. Your biggest claim to fame in this company is being a tag team partner with your wife. A title you got carried to and one you never really promoted.

Yet as much as you just sat on a title you think you are good enough to be the top dog in a company?! I say bullshit. I am going to crush your dreams and when I do its going to be to the back of the line for you while I will finally get the respect I rightfully deserve.

Anyway I want you to bring the fight. Bring everything you got andI will crush all of your dreams. See you soon bitch and don’t worry you are the bitch that will be broken!”

user posted image