Author Topic: Out of place?  (Read 365 times)

Offline Parand Ara

• View Profile
    • Parand Ara
Out of place?
« on: July 05, 2013, 07:11:15 PM »
 July 4

The streets of Las Vegas was teeming with people throughout the day as many worked feverishly to finish their preparations for their annual celebrations toward this the most patriotic of American holidays. Public parks were packed with families laying out their picnic goods so that they might enjoy their time with family and friends while they awaited those traditional displays of fireworks of all colors and sizes to delight the senses and bring in a fresh sense of patriotism toward those spectators watching so far down below the heavens. Many of those families had chosen to arrive quite early in the day so that they had the best spots in the park to see and enjoy the dazzling sensation of the annual fireworks.

Even now as the sun had set and the moon had arisen into the evening sky, the weather was still sweltering in the Las Vegas climate. There had been rumors in Las Vegas, as well as other cities across the nation, that some fireworks were going to be canceled due to the dry heat and risk of fires, citing the Arizona wildfires as a dark example. People of all ages and shapes wore t shirts and shorts, trying to stave off this nasty desert heat.

One figure stood out, however, as she remained seated across the street from one of the many public parks here in Vegas. She sat just outside of a tea shop at a table by her lonesome. Many avoided her presence as others would not even dignify making eye contact with one such as her. Not that she would deign to acknowledge them if they did. She was in the area for nobody save for herself.

Her name? Parand Ara, and she was the newest addition to the Bombshell roster of Sin City Wrestling. Quite the controversial presence in SCW, as she was what many considered a Syrian extremist. She believed in standing to the traditions of her home nation as well as the people who called it home. She was strong and proud, which was evident towards her ignoring the hateful glares aimed in her direction by passers by. It was as though these tourists and citizens of the City of Sin thought her being out in the open on this day in particular was an affront to them as Americans. Perhaps they believed themselves 'insulted' that a 'terrorist' such as her would be out in the open on the 4th of July of all days.

She did not care. She simply sat back in her wicker chair and cast her eyes upwards as the first explosion of golden light was seen high above. A fraction of time later, the 'boom' of the firework's explosion sounded and people on the streets and in the park called out their appreciation.

"This seems an odd place for a first interview."

Parand turned her head down to take in the sight of the man standing across from her and she shook her head. She could smell the cent of those vile things on his tainted breath as he stood across from her. He had to have stopped smoking before he headed out into the public but the scents lingered on.

Parand: "And whom in the hierarchy did you upset to be the one to approach me?"

'Stoner' Scott Oliver lifted his fingers towards his lips before he blinked and realized what he wanted to take ac drag off, was not in his fingers. he blinked back his surprise and then shook his head before he took the chair opposite of Parand and sat himself down.

Stoner: "I drew the short straw. Actually, considering how you feel about American women, the bosses agreed that it'd probably be a bad idea for one of the two babe reporters to be the ones to talk to you this time."

Parand stared at him for a moment before she shook her head in disgust, clucking her tongue.

Parand: "The very fact that you refer to those two whores as 'babes' is evidence enough on the role cast by your lot towards the females of Sin City Wrestling. It is vile and disrespectful."

Stoner interrupted her.

Stoner: "And you calling them 'whores' isn't disrespecting them?"

Parand simply watched the man across from her and stared him down for only seconds, but to Stoner, it felt like perhaps an eternity.

Parand: "You can not disclaim that they are what they are. They are two women who were hired solely for their appearances. Each week they would walk out to the public eye and flaunt their fake breasts and skimpy attire to amuse the boys and titillate the adult males. The one time they were forced to earn their keep, they fell short."

Stoner: "Yeah, which is another reason why I'm here, and they're not. Willow and Rocky were fired after that loss."

Parand: "Perhaps the wisest decision made by Erik Staggs. A pity I had arrived solely after his fall from grace. Perhaps I could have assisted him further."

Stoner rolled his eyes.

Stoner: "Yeah, too bad. But now Mark Ward and Christian Underwood are back on top and who knows what's going to happen next? Erik might get fired. Our two babes might get their jobs back."

Parand just shook her head in disgust and disbelief.

Stoner: Thing is, you have other things to worry about there. Your debut is this weekend and you've got Jessie Salco to get past."

Parand waved her hand, effectively dismissing his 'concern' for her against the former champion.

Parand: "Jessie Salco is nothing to me. She is but another tart that tries to pass herself off as a true woman. The simple fact she spends so much amount of time in a hotel room with two males tells me enough about her character. She talks but says nothing. She knows nothing, nothing about myself, or the environment that bred me to become what I am this day."

Stoner faked himself out a second time for a non existent 'fatty' and sighed audibly before he recovered and leaned his elbow on the edge of the table they sat at.

Stoner: "Then you want to enlighten us a bit?"

Parand drew her eyes down from a colorful combination of golden and reds exploding over the city's skyline. She looked at Stoner and shook her head.

Parand: "I would not. Let it be a surprise. Let Jessie Salco be the first to discover there is a viper in the nest. Her reputation inside of the ring concern me not in the least. She has held titles, yes, but her reigns are over. She faces me, now, and I will bury her after our match in the sands and be done with her. She will be but the first of many."

Another fireworks collection explodes high over their heads and this time, it is in whites, blues and greens. Stoner looks down from it and watched Parand a moment as her eyes remain on the skies.

Stoner: "So let me ask you this. If you feel this way about America and their women, why are you out here watching the fireworks?"

Parand tore her eyes from the sky and practically hissed her disgust at Stoner's question.

Parand: "Perhaps I am not from here, and perhaps  do not understand the custom of shooting off these things to celebrate pride in your nation, but where is it to be said that I am not allowed to appreciate this beauty, too?"

Stoner had nothing to say to this. Parand held up her hand at him and waved him away, dismissing him from her presence. He mouthed a silent response as he stood up and left, leaving her to watch in her own company.
>     width="650 height="100 quality="best">