Author Topic: Welcome to your nightmare (vs Keira Johnson)  (Read 3784 times)

Offline Kat Jones

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
Welcome to your nightmare (vs Keira Johnson)
« on: September 29, 2023, 03:21:52 PM »

It has been well over a year since Kat was last active in the ring in SCW.. She has had one match since being cleared to compete again. She went in at the last minute to fill up an empty slot, lost it but gave the man one hell of a fight and was by no means an easy victory for him. But that was a one off and when she recovered from that return she knew without a shadow of a doubt that she is back. Nobody was surprised to see Kat backstage.. They are used to her being there for her role as the CEO of CCPE.. Some of the biggest names in SCW and in the business are on her watch after all. It was Kat Jones that accepted the challenge. It was a surprise indeed for Keira.. But should not have been.. Kat had wanted Keira in a match when she was the Bombshell Roulette champion but never got it.. The almost career ending injury for Kat and Keira’s supposed retirement made her think that the chance had passed her by but the gods decided to favor her this once.. Or was it Satan himself.. Either way.. She has Keira one on one.. Right where she wanted her..

For those that have forgotten just who the hell Kat Jones actually is and why she would want to face Keira who is for sure hall of fame material anywhere in this business.. Kat Jones is the wicked little sister to monsters.. But she is a demon all by herself. She is the former Bombshell Roulette Champion.. The woman Keira’s wife Roxy only barely beat. But the woman Roxy faced was the old Kat Jones.. Not this dangerous new one.. She has always said and warned people that she is not nice.. She is sarcastic, brutally honest and in your face direct and blunt as fuck when she speaks. She pulls no punches in any way.. And to be honest that was the nicer version of her.. But the descent into darkness started a long time ago and recent events have only sped it up..

Kat has been through a lot.. Realized more and came to some drastic conclusions.. From this day forward only her truly closest would see the Kat they know and love.. Everyone else.. They have become a target for the Harbinger of Death.. Kat is a changed woman.. Some say it is for the best.. Those would be her wicked chosen family.. Most will say it is for the worst.. And those people are the ones that truly did not know Katarina Jones to begin with.. They know of the character she portrayed.. They know the wrestler.. But the woman she has become.. They will never truly know.. Something snapped in her a long time ago and she has pretended to be fine for a very long time. The time for pretending is over.. The time to pray if you are her opponent.. That has begun….

---------------------------------------------------------
If her regular training by the Arch Angel of Wrestling was not dangerous enough the change that was brought to her since she asked for it took it to a whole other level.. More ruthless, merciless and uncompromising than she had been already. That will be the beginning of the end of the established pecking order in SCW.. No longer will she be overlooked.. No longer will she stand by and watch undeserving little bitches claim their spot on the road to the top before her.. Now it is time for the wannabe baddies and the supposed darker side of SCW to learn the true meaning of darkness and when she expressed that to the one and only Whisper.. That is when a truly evil and demented smirk came over the face of the raven haired legend in this business because that is her playground and it is about time for someone else to claim the grounds as their own.

The training that followed was different.. The entire energy of the HellsGates changed as the true nature of those that worked and trained there appeared more clearly for anyone to see.. When the owner of the HellsGates was known for being one of the darkest and most evil bitches to ever step inside a wrestling ring you can imagine what the energy was like now that her two pupils chose to walk on her path.. Between her and her brother they would now both be embracing that side more.. And lord have mercy on those that get in their way because they surely won’t.. The Harbingers are coming to wreck your world.. Kat chooses SCW to roam and cause mayhem and destruction.. Her brother for now is elsewhere.. But you will never know exactly when and where he will pop up again.. The mother of mayhem watched over them.. The matriarch of the family they had built will be made proud as the Harbingers break out of the mold they had made..

At this very moment inside the HellsGates everyone is busy training and getting ready for their matches and helping others train. In the office of Whisper however there is an entirely different vibe as Kat stood with her forehead pressed against the taller Whisper’s forehead. Their hands clamped together.. The reality is them standing in the middle of the office of the raven haired beauty.. But they were not there.. At least not mentally.. Then again they had both more often than not been accused of not being all there to begin with.. They were standing on the wasteland that is created by the past violence and destruction they had unleashed upon unsuspecting victims.. Shimmering ghosts of battles past roam the wasteland on all side surrounding Kat and she saw them as clear as the memories of the battles she fought.. Gravestones litter the ground for those that she had lost in some way.. The names provoke emotions ranging from sadness to rage..

Rage aimed at those that harmed her in a way.. Be it physically.. Be it emotionally.. That rage would be harnessed and used against her opponents.. Only a rare few had noticed that Kat stood a little prouder.. Had become a little quieter.. But that does not mean she isn’t watching.. Noticing everything around her and her family.. She knows more than she lets on and that is what makes her even more dangerous to those that oppose her from this day on.. Whisper saw that rage building in her pupil and let her own side fill her up with that pent up rage that always lingers in the back of her mind.. Fueling her as it fuels Kat.. Emotions can be useful when used right.. Rage, Anger.. When harnessed can give you the strength to overcome the highest of obstacles.. And Whisper saw that Kat was becoming more and more the true HellKat she was born to be once more.. No fear.. No hesitation.. No emotions holding her back..

Whisper watched Kat put to rest the last of the lingering feelings she had once held for some of the names engraved on the tombstones.. The names are of those she no longer speaks of or speaks to.. The roaming ghosts of battles long since past.. They flicker in and out of view as Kat has already had a pretty long and eventful career.. And Kat was about to add another ghost to the wasteland.. That being a ghost like form of Keira will be added to her side.. As they stand on the border between them they are linked by the hands held.. Kat was silent as she listened to Whisper explaining the fields they were standing on.. Ghost-like appearances litter her side as Kat’s was still relatively empty compared to Whisper’s side.. Ghosts of a past better forgotten linger in hers.. Whisper’s side was more like a battlefield and the victims of her wrath scattered about and filling the land with blood stained ghosts.. Spirits of the victims wailed but nobody heard them.. Muted to Kat and Whisper but not each other..

“These fields represent our past Katarina.. My daughter by heart.. What you see here are all those that fell to the Arch Angel of wrestling.. No redemption was found by my hands for any of them and none will be found for those that oppose you from this day on.. On your other side is the wasteland that belongs to your brother.. And his victims..”

Kat could see the grounds on her brother’s side was littered with the remnants of what was left of those he fought and conquered..

“Your side is not empty Katarina.. I see them.. You have begun to show your true self and now it is time to let go of the last of the leashes.. The ones you have held so tightly because of fearing the consequences.. There is nothing left to lose.. Your brother is following his path to his enlightenment.. He chose to walk a different path but the destination is the same..”

A haunting music slowly started to play and Kat closed her eyes and let the music take from her any and all of the lingering doubts she had for the choice she made.. She focused on the music and the whispered words coming from her mentor were heard loud and clear as if she had shouted them in her ears..

“I saw this woman when I met the girl you were.. You are no longer that little girl Katarina.. You are a beautiful, strong and courageous woman.. And it is time that you started to feel like you are.. Let go..”

Whisper spoke no more and let the haunting music take away what had hurt Katarina so much in the past. Take away the doubts and the fears.. Rebuild the girl with fears and flaws into the merciless warrior that she knew was hidden inside.. Time is a funny thing when you are in this place.. Hours are truly just minutes and the music played over and over again as Whisper saw the subtle changes coming to Kat.. She stood straighter.. Stronger.. And when Kat opened her eyes and looked right at Whisper it was more than evident that the old Kat was gone.. Truly gone..  This was a strong and proud woman standing before her now.. And so Whisper spoke the words that now Kat would know the answers too.. The spirits will have told her..

“No more room for..”

“Doubt..”

“No patience for..”

“Ignorance..”

“No mercy for..”

“The undeserving..”

“No tolerance for..”

“Betrayal.”

Whisper’s hand cupped the cheek of Kat gently and kept the long stare going..

“And lastly my little HellKat.. No more..”

“Holding back!”

Kat’s smirk mirrored the one on Whisper's face as she stood there connected stil..l

“No more being overlooked for the little prissy bitches that waltz on in a company to try and  stake claim to gold and see it easily given to them.. It is time to be my true self and unleash the hell I am bringing to the ring on those that doubted me..”

Whisper looked at her pupil with an evil pride shining in her pitchblack eyes, seeing the same in the black  eyes of Kat. She nodded and stepped back and released the hold she had over Kat..

“I am facing your friend..”

“Oh I know.. But is she truly a friend.. That is the question you must ask”

The tone made it clear that Whisper saw no problems with it..

“We helped her get rid of that evil..”

“Yes we did.. We did our part but I would have done it friend or not.. That makes no difference.. Inside the ring if it was me I would be going at her with all I got.. She would not be leaving the match victorious or unharmed.. Be it her ego being bruised or giving her a true reason to make the retirement permanent this time around..”

Kat did not doubt this from Whisper as she knew there was no mercy inside the ring.. Ever.. It does not matter that they were friends.. Family even.. Inside the ring they will give it everything they got.. Always… Once Whisper saw the understanding in the eyes of Katarina she took them back by breaking the connection between them releasing Kat’s hands and taking a step back but smiled proudly when the dark eyes opened and the same merciless pitch black orbs stared back at her..

“This was only your first visit.. You did well, little one.. You will go back there time and time again and see.. feel and become what you should have been all along.. You have been nice enough.. Good enough.. That is over now.. Say your piece.. Find Mac when you are done..”

With that said Whisper stepped out of the office and headed to the house..

—----------------------------------------------------------------------
[/color]
Pitchblack is the screen as a voice spoke from the darkness..

“Dream match…”

The voice is that of Kat Jones as is made clear as a soft light comes on to spotlight her sitting inside the ring in an empty corner of the HellsGates.. She is sitting on the mat, her back leaning against the turnbuckle. It is her, but her voice is soft and eerie and not at all like she spoke before..

“Dream match is what we call it.. Right.. And perhaps in a way it is.. But I forgot to tell you something Keira.. My dreams.. Are nightmares… My favorite dream lately… Well those are your worst nightmares… The superhero fails to save the day..“

The evil grin on her face said more than her words..

“When I came back to the wrestling world as a wrestler it is like people forgot that I am not nice.. I have not now or ever been considered nice as a wrestler.. The person at home.. Different story as you well know.. But there is something you forgot Keira.. Something very important. Something such a good friend of mine should have known and been careful of.”

Kat gave it a moment.. Perhaps to give Keira the time to remember what she had forgotten…

“I hold grudges… My family holds grudges.. And in the end those people pay for their wrong doings.. You know who my family is Keira.. You should have known better from day one but you did not give a fuck did you.. You just love staring at the tits and the ass and don’t give a flying fuck about the person.. Did you think I forgot how you and your wife treated me as your so-called “friend”.. How you grossed me out time and time again oggling at my pictures while your wife was right there letting it happen until I fucking snapped..”

Kat raised an eyebrow and let those words sink in..

“Oh I know she thought you were joking.. The joke was over for years.. If a man did that shit that you pulled on me for years with me telling them to stop.. He would have been canceled.. Outcast.. Shunned and blacklisted from any and every federation out there for being a creep.. But no not you.. Not the perfect Keira Johnson and her perfect wife Roxi.. Nah they would never get canceled… You should have been.. Ogling and creeping on me and not even in private either.. It was right there for the entire world to see.. Nobody did a damn thing about it for years until I had enough.. My brother had enough.. There is only so much a friendship can endure..  But that was just one thing you failed at as a friend..”

She shrugged before turning her fierce black gaze back at the camera..

“Did you think I forgot that you never even noticed that I was not even living in Florida anymore and had not lived there for years before you two figured that out.. Not that hard to see either as I posted about my mountains and my view there more than enough.. But I was a good friend.. Sending gifts.. Coming to visit.. Birthdays, holidays, anniversaries you name it and I was there for all of it back then.. If not in person then a gift.. Or a call or a message.. But you never once asked to come by the house again.. Drooled over my pictures.. Be it me or the food I cooked.. But you never once made the time to come by the house..”

Kat tilted her head slightly and you could see the rage building in her eyes..

“How about how you treated your good friend Whisper.. My mentor.. Did you visit her once since she moved to Colorado.. No.. Did you even see her kids grow up.. No.. Such a good friend indeed.. You took her advice and her employees easily enough to help you.. But what did she get back from it.. Nothing, not even a true friend.. But that is just it right Keira.. You are not a friend.. You are a fucking creep.. You creeped on me until it was made damn clear to stop.. You creeped on Whisper until you were made to stop.. And all the while claiming friendship.. We were always there for you.. Even after all that shit you pulled.. We were there.. But where were you when you were needed… Nowhere to be found… Playing superhero with your wifey and in the meanwhile letting your friends suffer.. You never stood up for us.. Your friends.. We helped you.. Time and time again.. But where were you… You are just as lousy a friend as your wife was..”

Kat sneered at the camera and the disgust was evident on her face..

"When I had that match with Roxi you were verbal enough about how I berated her.. And I was in my right to do so.. But we never got that match then.. But this time.. You were right there in the ring just when I had confirmed my return to SCW.. You were wanting a challenge.. You got one and this time the challenge might be too much for you to handle.. I do not give a damn that your wife will not like what I have to say to you. Because the fact of the matter is I told her the same damn thing when I faced her... I warned you.. Ages ago now but I warned you… This dream match you were thinking you were going to get... I warned you that this could turn into your worst nightmare. You see while you may like me. While you may respect what I have done in the business elsewhere. You got no fucking clue who I am when I step into the ring. Nobody in SCW does..”

Kat smirked and raised one knee up..

“It was made even more clear to me that you got no fucking clue who or what you are dealing with since you happily agreed to doing this match.. Why? If you had paid any attention to what I have done over the years you would have known better than to lay down a challenge at my feet Keira... I have always risen to the occasion when there is a challenge set out before me. Challenges are always something that fires that extra bit of passion inside of me that makes me want to go above and beyond what is expected of me.. And as a Sin City Savior there is a lot that is expected from me… As one of the ArchAngels in Wrestling there is even more expected of me.. You think that this is going to be some walk in the park and you can just claim that you faced and beaten Kat Jones. Nah uh bitch.. Not in this lifetime.”

Raising the other knee up Kat smirked devilishly towards the camera as she spoke in a grave tone..

“You are not stepping into the ring to spar with your friend Kat Jones.. Nah… Those days are long gone, Keira.. You are stepping into the ring with the Harbinger of Death.. Kat Fucking Jones.. And I will not be your happy little challenger that gets to face you before you ride off into the sunset and start a new business.. Nah.. I helped you because it was the right thing to do and we were tied to Krystal in a way.. But the days that you and I were close friends.. Those days have long since passed us all by and I told you and Roxi this a long time ago.. When I exposed the perfect, can do no wrong, superhero Roxi.. That she is by no means perfect.. That she was by no means a good friend.. I mean she never changed.. 5 years plus now and you could not manage to drop by my place in the mountains still and fix what was a good friendship.. 5 years and neither of you could not bother to ask for the new address because you only knew my place in Florida..

Her voice had risen in volume and the rage inside her was clear to see at the surface now.. A heavy hand on her shoulder brought her back down..

“Over 5 years of you drooling over my pictures.. Creeping me the fuck out with your comments.. Each and every single time I had to get Roxi involved until I had had enough of it.. Was I angry… Not just angry.. I was livid.. You both think you are legendary.. And inside the ring you should be considered so.. But your actions outside of the ring.. That only destroys what you build for years in a matter of minutes.. If they are asked what they think of now when they hear the name Keira Johnson.. What would they say.. Do they remember the battles you fought in the ring or will they just see the glutton sex craved drooling idiot you have been on twitter for a long damn time now..”

Kat moved to kneel down and the dark shape of a big man standing in the shadows behind her is seen..

“When you finally stopped creeping on me you continued that bullshit with others still.. I remember seeing my brother go berserk because of the comments you made towards me at first.. And to Whisper afterwards.. Your good friend right.. One of the best friends I would say you would name her.. Longest even.... Pop quiz for the good friend.. What are the names of her kids.. She has 3.. Bet you don’t know.. But how is Nate doing ? Did he like his haircut.. Or better one.. Easier even.. What are the names of my baby's, my good buddy.. I got 4.. It should not be too hard to name them right ? As my good friend.. They are after all hard to miss being full grown pitbulls.. That is what makes the difference between being friends and being acquaintances… I know you.. You don’t know shit about me..”

A tanned arm comes into view as the large hand is placed on her shoulder again she glances back and nods and returns her glaring black eyes towards the camera..

“And that is why I know that your dream match will become your nightmare.. You are a good wrestler and I will never say otherwise.. Inside the ring you are one of the best to ever lace their boots but outside of the ring you have lost every ounce of respect I once held for you.. You and your wife both have.. When we go out there.. Remember this.. You asked for a challenger.. You got it but the woman you thought you knew no longer exists.. You accepted my answer to your challenge.. And that was the beginning of your downfall.. No heroic rise from the ashes this time around Keira.. Your super hero wife and you are not going to be able to stop me because this time the bad side wins.. I will not settle for less than the very top of SCW.. Consider that a challenge or a warning either one works for me.. I am done playing second fiddle to anyone and that includes you.. You have done what you came to do and you made up your mind.. Do not go backpedaling now.. But the question I have remains.. Are you still the superhero to the little girls and boys out tre getting greedy Keira.. one more match… Oh and again.. And again.. Face it.. You missed this.. But I am eager to find out.. Are you still that Keira.. I hope so because if you are not.. I will run through you like a hot knife through butter..I have a thousand and one reasons to want to destroy you for each and every time you creeped on me.”

Kat’s evil grin spoke a thousand words.. Her voice was soft and eerie once more when she spoke again..

“There is nobody in SCW that I will hold back for now.. My sister is no longer there as the champ.. The rest of the ladies.. let’s be honest.. None of them gave a fuck about me anyway.. And the only one I did like turned into a whiny little bitch yapping at the heels of the champ.. There is nobody to hold back for anymore.. No family.. no “friends.." And now SCW is going to see the real Kat Jones.. Here is some true friendly advice.. Run!”

With that said the lights turn off and darkness falls over the scene before it goes to static..

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The heavy hand of her brother was still on her shoulder squeezing softly.. There was no act this time around.. Kat was still angry.. She did not trust them.. She turned towards her brother before rolling out of the ring and being pulled into a tight hug.. They never really needed words for comfort being there was enough.. And he was always there.. A soft kiss on the top of her head and Kat snuggled closer to him.. Mac hugs are the absolute best thing to come down from being a raging little HellKat in the ring but unable to exert the energy that it brings..

“You did well my little hellion sister..”

“I hate that name..”

“My little HellKat then..”

Kat nodded with her face still buried in his chest.

“What troubles you Kat..”

Kat sighed and raised her head up to meet his eyes with her black ones.. The concern for him shining in her eyes..

“You took a different path my brother.. One I fear..”

“Trust me Katarina..”

Kat shivered at her full name..

“You I trust with my life.. Always have and I always will.. I don’t trust him.. At all..”

“And you are wise to do so.. I know what I am doing Kat..”

Mac raised her chin up a little with his finger underneath her chin and smiled that same devilish smile that he shared with her..

“Now who asked you to talk to me..”

“Whisper…”

“She knows what I am doing.. And what I am going to do.. Trust us and enjoy the ride..”

Kat mumbled something but it was muffled by his chest as she buried herself into him once more.. He chuckled and pulled her off of him.

“Again and this time not into skin..”

“You had better be careful because I can not lose you… Not you..”

“You cannot lose me.. You are stuck with me little one..”

Kat sneered at the term but was relieved to see that he was still the same at least to her..

“Not my fault you are stupid tall… Argh!!!”

The last bit coming out of her in a low growl as Mac ruffled her hair and with that the fight was on.. Mac doing all he could to avoid her quick attacks and Kat staying out of his grasp with her speed and agility.. Whisper was standing near the table overseeing it with a smirk on her face.. They have their balance.. Darkness will not rule their lives, just their opponents.. Mac and Kat were play-wrestling on the mat until she got him in a heel hook.. As it was play wrestling Mac tapped out before she could put on some real pressure but the moment she let go.. It was on! The sounds of laughter, shrieks and pleading for mercy that was not given filled the HellsGates as Mac tickled her. As always.. She can make her brothers tap out.. But when she does.. She pays for it afterwards..