Author Topic: Melissa vs chelsea  (Read 863 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
Melissa vs chelsea
« on: February 24, 2023, 09:03:09 PM »
OOC: first of all i am allowed to use the character of Candy in my rp as well as apologies for what has happened the past few weeks that my matches were postponed due to irl situations.... i'm glad that i posted this as i felt i had issues coming up with words as i am slowly getting better. but writing helps me mentally to get over my personal issues.

enjoy

Valentine’s Gift.

February 14th, 2023

It’s 7 in the morning as the sun starts to creep in through the cracks of the curtains of the hotel bedroom of the couple. We see Goth on his back, resting his face away from the curtains as Melissa is on her stomach snoring softly. We see Goth turn his head and notices the sunlight touching upon his face as he starts to rub his hand in front of his face while groaning softly. He remains in this position for a while, trying to recapture his sleep by keeping his hand in front of his face but ultimately sighs as it is not working. He looks over towards his fiancé, noticing that she is still fast asleep before getting out of the bed. His feet touches the cold bedroom floor, tip toeing towards the curtains as he does not want to wake Melissa as he is about to close the curtains as he remains standing and stare to the outside as he reaches the curtains.

There he stares at the balcony of the hotel room, overlooking the swimming pool that is on the ground floor on the outside. He feels the warmth of the sun touching his skin as he closes his eyes and decides to step outside. He quickly turns around, stares towards Melissa, who is still asleep before heading over to grab a shirt and knee high shorts. He grabs a bottle of water from the refrigerator and makes a sandwich before entering the balcony and sits down on the lounge chair and enjoys the sight while eating his sandwich when Melissa suddenly sits down next to him dressed in her nightie. She has a salad bowl in her hands as she starts to eat from it while winking at Goth.

“Hello handsome, did you sleep well?”

Goth smiles as he nods his head while taking a bite from his sandwich, he leans back into his chair and closes his eyes as the sun warms his face. He feels Melissa’s hand grabbing his wrist as he looks over towards the woman that he will be marrying later this year. The two hold each other’s hands while eating their breakfast on this valentine’s morning.

“So what do you got on your mind that you wanted to keep a secret for me on this day??”

Melissa asks before taking another bite from her salad, the two smile towards each other as she knows that it will be something special. She has learned throughout the years that they have been together that Goth is someone that would go that extra mile to treat her like a queen. She looks back at the moments that he had been trying to ask her to marry him, only to getting more and more desperate by every time that Candy somehow managed to make it impossible for him. The thought causes her to giggle as that is being met by an eye brow being raised by Goth.

“What’s so funny??”

She nearly chokes on a piece of her salad as she had not expected herself to be this obvious towards him that she had a funny thought in her mind.

“I was just thinking back at your time being tag team partner with Candy during last year’s Blast From The Past Tournament, trying desperately to ask me to marry you only to have…”

Goth sighs, placing his hand in front of his face as he tries to cover up his growing grin.

“Those were some “interesting” moments wouldn’t you agree??”

Both laugh after Goth’s reaction, sharing a moment where they are silently eating their breakfast while enjoying the view around them. Melissa had noticed a young girl on a balcony next to them that has recognized them from Sin City Wrestling before she runs off back inside and comes back out while wearing a Melissa shirt that reads Kick Ass. Melissa gets a big time smile on her face as she tells the girl that she would sign her shirt later today, causing her to jump from joy before running back into the hotel room to tell her parents.

“There goes your tough reputation Mel.”

Goth says while chuckling as Melissa turns her head around and gives him a playful scowl  before both burst out in laughter.

“I think I will be alright Gerrit, as long as you make sure that youyou’re your valentine surprise ready later today.”

She punches him against the shoulder in a mock fashion, causing him to play along with a hurt look on his face.

“I got something interesting planned, come to think about it I need to make a phone call.”

He suddenly stands up out of his seat as he starts to dial a number before disappearing into the bedroom to make a call. Melissa looks after him for a few moments, enjoying the view of his muscular body before turning her attention back to her salad and the view around her. She had been to Hawaii before and has always enjoyed coming her with Goth when they weren’t booked or had a week off after a super card. They had decided to fly over a few days ago and enjoy some free days before flying back for her match this Sunday. She notices the water of the swimming pool, making her want to take a splash later on and swim laps as this has been one of her favourite exercises she had done back in the days of her kickboxing career as it would allow her to train her conditioning as well as working on her physique. She takes a final bite from her salad before getting up and heads inside, noticing that she couldn’t hear Goth talking on the phone as she starts to wonder if he had gone outside.

“I guess he has got some wild plans.”

She says giggling as she cleans the bowl before heading over towards the bathroom, turning on the shower before heading over to grab some towels and shampoo. She slowly takes off her clothes and enters the shower as she enjoys the warm rays of water touch her skin. This causes her to close her eyes and let her hands push back her now wet hair as she thinks back at the one time that Goth had hired a guide to have them travel the Grand Canyon, where it ultimately turned out to be Candy as their guide and driver. She had never seen him lose his mind that much as that one single night, her smile widens as she thinks back to the romantic dinner they shared at home when Candy somehow had managed to simply walk past their security guards, not being detected by the dogs as well as none of the alarms had gone off when suddenly standing in their dining room with them.

“That was so fucking hilarious…”

She turns around as the water now touches her back while she has started to soap up her body as the romantic trip on a horse and carriage, where it was once again Candy that turned out to be the one that somehow managed to be on the spot to guide them on their romantic date. This started to make her wonder how it was possible that anywhere they went, that Candy was always there. At a certain point even Melissa could not stand the thought of turning around somewhere and bump into Candy, no matter how sweet and innocent she was. Until the moment came that Candy had set up a romantic moment for the two of them, a room filled with roses and hearts and a dinner table with candles and romantic music had been playing. It was the most romantic thing that she had ever seen and deep down in her heart, she was thankful that Candy came up with it.

She rinses her body with the warm water before slowly stepping out of the shower, she grabs the towel to dry her body and hair before wrapping a larger towel around her waist as she walks into the bedroom for some new clothing. There she hears Goth’s voice coming from the living room, talking to his phone as she leans her ear against the bedroom door as she starts to listen to him.

“I’m glad that you could make it, she will totally love what we got planned.”

This causes her to raise an eyebrow at the mention of “we”, debating whether she should just walk into the living room and pretend if nothing had happened. But ultimately decides to go and change into something special and let herself be surprised by whatever it was that Goth and this other person have in store for her.

Later that day

We see Goth and Melissa walk the beach near their hotel, enjoying the ocean as they walk barefooted through the water while holding each other’s hands.

“Thank you for the wonderful past few days Gerrit, you always know how to spoil me.”

She says while softly squeezing the hand that she was holding, she leans upon his shoulder as both of them smile while gazing to the seemingly endless sandy beaches of Hawaii. Goth suddenly stops and turns his attention towards Melissa as he now has got hold of both hands and smiles.

“I need to thank you Melissa, before I met you my life was a complete mess. Now I feel as if I am on top of the world, both on a professional and a personal level.”

This causes her to blush as she doesn’t know how to respond to his kind words.

“And when this opportunity came to do something special for Valentine, I realized that I want to make this moment memorable, a moment we can look back upon in many years and share a good laugh together.”

“You mean between the three of us Goth???”

Melissa suddenly turns around towards the direction where the voice had come from, recognizing the voice to be nobody else than Goth’s old BFTP tag team partner.

“Candy!!! What are you doing here???”

Melissa asks happily as she happily runs over towards the former Bombshell as the two hug each other.

“Well Goth texted me last week that you two were heading over towards Hawaii, asking me if I had any plans this week.”

This causes Melissa to turn her head towards her fiancé, noticing that he had walked up behind her with a huge grin on his face.

“Gerrit??? What is going on??”

Candy grabs her by the hand as this causes Melissa to turn around again and stare into the smiling face of Candy.

“Goth told me that you two had a romantic trip planned for valentine, so he invited to fly me and Marcus over on his expenses for a double date.”

Melissa’s eyes widen to the size of dishes before turning her attention back to her fiancé with a look of utter disbelief.

“I figured seeing how Candy got us engaged after a few failed attempts.”

He looks over at Candy and gives her a wink as Candy blushes a few times before turning his attention back to Melissa.

“I figured it would only be fitting if we invited Candy and Marcus to come along with us.”

Goth smiles towards Melissa, who is still flabbergasted over the idea that Goth had to bring in Candy and Marcus. She looks over towards the former SCW Bombshell,, who is smiling at her with her candy like smile. Twirling with her hair as she is clearly a bit nervous over the whole situation but excited as well.

“This is clearly unexpected, but I do love the idea. I would love to have you be our double date Candy.”

Candy jumps up and down from joy, the two women hug each other before they turn their attention towards Goth and give him a double hug. Candy relinquishes of Goth before turning her attention back towards Melissa with a shocked look on her face.

“Oh my, I forgot… I got nothing special to wear for tonight.”

This causes Melissa to smile as she releases her grip on Goth as she grabs her hand and winks towards her.

“You know what?? You just gave me a wonderful idea.”

Candy blinks towards her, not sure what Melissa has got on her mind.

“Like what??”

Melissa’s smile widens as she turns her head towards Goth before responding to Candy’s question.

“Gerrit offered me his Credit Card a few moments ago to get me something nice to wear, I am sure that he wouldn’t mind paying for another outfit???”

This cause Candy’s face to light up, causing her to jump up and down of happiness as Goth groans softly. Realizing that he cannot argue with his fiancé with Candy all happy next to them.

“Sure…, why not???”

He says while smiling towards his wife while his eyes are telling her that he will get back at her later tonight. Melissa playfully slaps across his ass as she gets the Credit Card handed to her. She leans in on him as he lowers his head, giving her the opportunity to whisper something in his ear.

“If you play along like a good little boy? Then I may just buy something sexy for later tonight, if you get my idea.”

This causes Goth to swallow loudly before sporting one of the most forced sincere smiles on his face that forces Melissa to use all of her strength to prevent herself from bursting out in laughter of how stupid he looks. She gently places a hand to his face before kissing his cheek and whispers a sweet thank you towards him before grabbing Candy by the arm as they go outside for window shopping.

“Bye Gerrit!!!! Do you think I should buy something sexy for Marcus too Melissa??”

Goth face palms himself as he watches the two women walk off, wondering if it was a wise decision to have Candy and her partner fly over to have a romantic Valentines Day double date.

“What have I done??”

Window Shopping

We come back to where Candy and Melissa are being seen window shopping for dresses, Melissa has already seen a sexy dress that she wants to try on but decided to help Candy finding one for hr own.

“Gosh Melissa, I just don’t see anything in her that I would actually like.”

She says with a pouted lip, holding a black dress I her hands before hanging it back from where she had gotten it from.

“Too plain, I need something more…. Sparkling…”

Melissa turns her head away, not wanting caa1~~~~~~~~   ndy to see that she barely could contain her laughter as she pretends to look for something for her instead. Suddenly grabbing a dress that a teenager would not even buy as it has a soft pink colouring along with many different fake little diamonds sown into it. She shrugs her shoulders before turning towards Candy, who looks at the dress for a moment before sporting a huge grin on her face.

“What about this??”

Melissa asks as she turns around and presents the dress towards her friend, whose face lights up and grabs it immediately out of her hands.

“Look at all those sparklez!!!!”

She runs off towards the dressing room, closes the curtain behind her as she starts to undress in order to put on the dress. This gives Melissa the chance to grab the dress that she had seen earlier and hums to herself

“I just love it when I…..,”

“Tada!!!!!!”

Melissa turns her head after hearing the excited voice of Candy, amazed that the former Bombshell roulette champion was able to change into the dress this quickly. She lets her eyes run over Candy’s body, admitting that the dress looks quite well on her friend.

“Turn around Candy..., let me see the back.”

Candy happily turns around and twirls around in a circle several times, causing Melissa to chuckle as she watches Candy do ta little dance in the clothing store. She turns around after a few moments, breathing heavily as she pulls some hair out of her face while string at her friend Melissa.

“Well?? What you think???”

Melissa admires her friend, she notices that she has gotten a little bit more chubby than the last time that she had seen her. But she guess that is something what happens if you are no longer competing actively inside the wrestling ring. Making her wonder if that will happen to either Goth or herself once they hang up the boots permanently. But she shakes that thought out of her head as she realizes that her career has just begun.

“You look wonderful Candy, you truly look like a candy cane. I bet Markus will have trouble keeping his hands off of you.”

The two giggle at the comment that Melissa has made before she enters a dressing room for herself. She hangs up her dress while taking off her clothes, thinking back at how quickly Candy had changed into her dress, but ultimately shrugs her shoulders and undresses. A few moments passes as she finally reaches towards the dress and places it in front of her while staring into the mirror. There she admires herself while holding on to the dress, giving herself a closer impression of how the dress would look on her before unzipping the back.

“Need some help with that Mel???”

The voice of Candy can be heard coming from the other side of the curtain as she tip toes curiously as she look over the top part of the curtain. Causing Melissa to grin as she looks over her shoulder towards her friend.

“You can start by telling me how you managed to undress so quickly girlfriend.”

The question leads to Candy giggle on the other side of the curtain, but no answer is given on Mel’s question. She slowly enters the dress, where she feels the soft fabric touch her skin. Ultimately zipping up from behind before staring into the mirror as she admires herself

“You better be ready world, because here I come!!!”

She says with a smile on her face as she pushes the curtain aside, showing off her dress to Candy, who is jumping up and down in excitement. This causes Melissa to smile to herself as she parades her dress by turning around a few times in front of Candy who is clapping in her hands as if it is a Miss Universe contest.

“You like???”

Melissa asks as she turns towards Candy, doing some modelling poses as Candy giggles before the two give each other a hug before letting go.

“I love the dresses Melissa, but are you sure that Goth won’t mind? I mean I bet these dresses don’t come cheap.”

Candy says with a worried look on her face before turning her attention to her bright pink dress with the bright stones sown into it. She looks back up at Melissa with a hopeful look on her face as melissa places two hands on top of Candy’s with a reassuring look on her face.

“No worries there Candy, he already had texted me earlier not to worry about the costs. Besides, it’s for Valentine’s day. We are entitled to spoil ourselves, plus by spoiling ourselves we also spoil the men.”

She says by giving Candy a wink, only to have her friend react to it with a clueless look on her face.

“What do you mean Melissa?? I don’t think that Markus will ever fit in this dress…, we don’t have the same size you know.”

Melissa tries to maintain a serious look on her face after hearing the reaction from her friend, but ultimately cannot help herself but burst out in laughter.

“Of course not Candy, but I wasn’t talking about buying the boys the same dress as us… I was talking more about….”

She leans forward and starts to whisper something into Candy’s ear, who at first starts to giggle because of the soft whispering. But ultimately swallows hard as she suddenly understands what Melissa was referring to.

“You mean….?”

Melissa starts to wink at her before giggling as she grabs Candy by the arm and leans her back towards the dressing rooms as she responds.

“Well Kim told me a while ago that there’s a Victoria Secret nearby, I am sure that Marcus would love to see you in something…. Sparkling???”

Candy giggles as she shakes her head

“Markus prefers me to wear something fluffy, I once bought an outfit with rabbit ears.”

Candy says as her face turns beat red when Melissa looks at her before putting a hand in front of her face. The two remain silent for a few moments before bursting out in laughter.

“Well maybe we will find something this time with some angel wings or something???”

“You think they have something like that????

Candy asks with her eyes having grown as large as satellite dishes, this causes Melissa to giggle as she grabs her by the hand reassures her.

“I am sure they have something rather sweet for you, if not then I am sure that we can arrange something for you.”

The two walk towards the dressing room and change back into their outfits that they had been wearing before changing into the dresses. Melissa ultimately grabs her dress after changing back into her outfit, looks at it and sighs. Remembering how she had to save money prior to start dating Goth. Sighing how often she had come home disappointed when realizing that the dress that she had been saving money for to buy had been sold to someone else prior. It had taught her a lesson of how to value money and not to take it for granted because she is engaged to a very wealthy man. It had been difficult for her to get used to see him spent a lot of money on very expensive items and gifts, but it ultimately made her realize that he had worked hard for the money that he can spent right now… so she could not tell him that he shouldn’t spend so much money.

“I guess it’s a good thing that we got enough to spent.”

She giggles as she takes the dress in her hand and walks out of her dressing room, where she sees Candy already waiting for her before turning towards the line as they are ready to buy the dresses

February 24th 2023

Melissa can be seen sitting in her hotel room, she is wearing a long shirt that she had borrowed from Goth as it covers 75 percent of her body. She is sipping on a glass of wine while staring at a picture of her and Goth along with Candy and Markus from their stay in Hawaii. She takes another sip of wine before placing the glass on the small table next to her and sighs.

“Welcome to my sanity…,”

She smirks a little as she brushes some hair out of her face while looking straight ahead of herself as she is ignoring the camera crew as if she is talking to herself.

“It’s so wonderful to every now and then being able to step away for a while and do some us time. But ultimately it starts to itch, wanting to get back in the ring and compete…. Competing in a match that I can tell is very talented, that wants to get herself on a momentum leading up to her grudge match against that Australian goofball Krystal Wolfe. Then again I got to prepare for my triple threat for the Internet championship after that non contest against the champ a few weeks ago. And I have to admit, I had hoped for a different outcome. But to at least be added to that match for the championship is just perfect.”

She sneers after mentioning the fact that her performance in that non title match was enough to convince the bookers to add her to the title match as the third wheel.

“That match will be interesting to be sure, knowing that the champion will be looking across her shoulder the complete time. Realizing that this is one bitch that she could not add to her long list of victories of low lives that believed that they are capable of doing the things that I did… Now it is going to be interesting what Ariana will BELIEVE what she can do against the champ. Trust me, I will be looking on that match very closely.”

“But that doesn’t mean I will be overlooking you Chelsea, because that’s just not how I work. I have learned from underestimating my opponents and I’ll be damned if I do the same thing with you.”

She grabs the glass of wine and holds it in front of her face while being lost in her own thoughts.

“I know the path of being the newcomer that makes an impression upon others, last year I had a run like that as I won my first championship in just my fourth match. It made me believe the hype that I had created, that’s right. I did it on my own as I did not needed some marketing team that would have done their best to emphasize it…. It was just a realization that it was also my downfall when Ariana took away that belt.”

She closes her fists, breathing heavily before trying to recollect her thoughts as she lets out a deep sigh.

“You may ask yourself, what does that have got to do with me? Anything Chelsea, let it be a lesson that each and every one of us have our stinking Ariana Angelos that could be our very own Achilles Heel that could set us back some steps, making it even more difficult to keep your stinking head cool”

“I will apre you with all the details Chelsea, because those will not matter this week. Because just when you and Krystal face each other you will get the exact weekly rundown from the Jessie Salco batch of boring bitches. This is luckily our moment to come face to face for the very first time, hoping that this may lead into something much bigger down the road as our careers will take a different turn after this confrontation.”

She closes her eyes as she shakes her head before letting out a sigh.

”Just don’t think that this will be on the level that you have been experiencing so far with quite some success. Because even though you aren’t on my direct focus after this weekend’s show, you are going to be expecting me kicking the shit out of you where I hope you won’t end up with a broken nose or anything close to that.”

“Because lets face it, accidents like that can happen inside the six sided ring when you get face to face with yours truly Chelsea… and it would be such a shame if you would have to walk into the Super Card after having been maimed. And we don’t want to break that pretty face of yours now do we???”

She giggles as she takes a sip from the glass of wine before turning her attention towards the camera.

“I am aware that this is merely a threat that could just be seen as nothing more than hot air. But I will have to ask you to really consider these words before you open up your mouth and become as clueless as Jessie Salco has to be retired already after I had crushed her hopes and dreams after the first big show of the year. And you know what Chelsea?? I really enjoyed the taste of victimizing my opponents like I did to her, outwrestling her, out smarting her and more importantly…. I made her Hall of Fame career debatable to be the least. So I just hope you will not consider myself to be someone that merely is full of hot air and be a threat to anyone out there that gets to face me inside the six sided ring.”

“Because I am taking you very seriously, I want to test my ability with you so that I know that once that moment comes… that I will be ready no matter what happens this coming Sunday. Sunday where the newcomer Chelsea faces a former newcomer that people wants to dictate the role of the established name upon. Because I am not like the poor old bitches that suddenly run off, try to hide for a few months before thinking that the boogey girl has gone underground and sleeps for a few months before the hunger the non-talented weaklings that does not belong here.”

She suddenly turns her gaze towards the camera with intensity in her eyes.

“The question remains Chelsea, do the victories that you have garnered so far prevent you from being those who do not belong?? Or is it simply that you are impressive, but not as impressive like yours truly?? A former Bombshell Roulette champion, a woman that took former Bombshell World Champion Masque to the limit…. Until a bug showed up and hid behind a chair?? Prove me that you are not Chelsea, prove me that youa re worht my focus if I perhaps will be defending my soon to be won Internet championship belt against you after I crushed the hopes and dreams of two little fools…. “

“Oh I just cannot wait, I just cannot wait until I wrap my arms around your stinking neck Chelsea and hear the oxygen flee your body just as your hopes of proving me wrong. Because that will be basically the only thing that you can rely upon…. HOPE Chelsea...,, Hope that you will be allowed to walk out of the ring on your own two feet. HOPE that you can look up at the lights and still have your brain still working. Because one swift kick to your head…. And everything could be nearing its end…. Just like each and every one of them that came before you… Just think about it Chelsea…, just think about it….”

With that the shot slowly fades
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>