Author Topic: tag team and taco's  (Read 881 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
tag team and taco's
« on: February 03, 2023, 06:55:46 PM »
Let’s get the Banjo

It’s Monday Morning, Vinnie just wakes up in his bedroom in Tijuana, Mexico. He is wearing his favourite Donald Duck pj’s and stretches his arms really far before looking around and smiles.

“Ahh, that was a wonderful night.”

He gingerly gets out of bed, tip toes over towards the bathroom as he goes to take a shower before dressing up. We see Vinnie get out of his bedroom wearing a high knee shorts and a Hawaiian shirt on as well as some flip flops on his feet. He walks off the steps while humming a happy tune as he is clearly in a great mood.
“Me and Bill got a match this Sundayyyyyyyy”

His voice suddenly extends on the Y as he steps on a dinky toy car that is on one of the steps of the stairs and slides down the stairs until he manages to grab hold of the banister to stop the fall. We can see Vinnie’s hair all messed up as well as one of his flip flops on top of his head.

“What just happened??”

Vinnie loos around as he sees Pete in the living room as he is playing with his electric race track with race cars driving around with lots of speed. Vinnie stares at the track before noticing the cars and then looks at the car that he has stepped on a few moments ago and sighs.

“Pete?? What did I tell you yesterday?? Please put your toys back into toybox before going to sleep???”

Pete looks up from the race track and nods his head before turning his attention back to the race track. Vinnie is heading towards the kitchen and prepares himself some lunch as he takes a seat at the dinner table. There he starts to eat his cheese sandwich when suddenly his phone rings.

“Hello??? Oh hi Bill, how are you doing amigo???”

Bill is talking over the phone about something as we see Pete’s head look up and starts to listen in hope of perhaps picking something up about Bill Barnhart’s dog and Pete’s girlfriend Iris. This causes him to completely forget about the racing cars on the track as suddenly one of the cars speeds up faster and flies off the track, causing it to hit Vinnie in the back of his head.

“What the?? One second Bill.”

Vinnie turns around and stares angry towards Pete, who is still focused upon Vinnie, not having noticed what had happened or the mere fact that Vinnie is staring at him. Vinnie rolls his eyes as he turns his attention back to Bill on the phone.

“Yeah, I’m back Bill. What’s up?”

Bill is starting to discuss the tag team match that Vinnie and Bill we competing in against world champion Mac Bane and former champion Ken Davieson of the Saviors. Both Bill and Vinnie have a history with this group as you can tell that they aren’t really big friends with them.

“I am glad also that we get to tag with each other Bill, it has been way too long and the chance to get our hands on those Saviors guys?? Well that makes it even better.”

Vinnie turns his attention towards where Pete had been sitting and notices that he only sees the race track, but Pete is gone. This causes him to raise an eyebrow until noticing that Pete has gotten on the table with him without him even noticing it.

“How in the hell did you?? Errr, never mind Bill. Pete just distracted me. Please continue.”

Vinnie sends a warning look towards Pete before turning his attention solely to the phone conversation, we see Pete reach towards his fanny pack and pulls out some earbuds and puts them on his head as this causes him to be connected to Vinnie’s phone. This causes Vinnie to suddenly lose contact with his tag team partner.

“What the hell????

We see Pete jump off the table and hobble towards the hallway as we hear Bill Barnhart shout through his tiny earbuds as Vinnie starts to run after him.

“Pete stop!!! Damnit Pete!!!!”

Vinnie turns around the corner, bumps into the Butler that had side stepped a few moments ago as Pete had ran off the hallway. The butler helps Vinnie get back to his feet and dusts off his shirt, Vinnie shakes his head and is about to walk away but decides to stop. He turns back his attention towards his butler and gives him an apologetic smile.

“Forgive me Jorge, I hope you aren’t hurt??”

“I’m fine senor, but why are you running after senor Pete?”

Vinnie slaps his hand across his forehead, completely forgotten the cactus as he starts to run off again. But this time he slips across the floor as the floor has been waxed a few moments ago, causing Vinnie to nearly execute a 360 in the air and lands crashing down upon his back.

“Are you alright senor???”

Vinnie shakes his head, everything is spinning around in front of him before he starts to close his eyes several times before he attempts to pull himself up to his feet by grabbing the extended hands from his butler. The butler senses the weight difference from the large and muscular wrestler as this causes Vinnie to finally get back to his feet but the Butler falls down. Vinnie quickly pushes his hands against the wall, slowly slithering towards the side that he believes that Pete had ran off. To.

“I am going to get you Pete and when I do….”

“Uhm, senor???”

“Not now Jorge!!! I’m trying not to fall again.”

Says an irritated as he is concentrated on his way towards the corner

“Si senor Vinnie, but….”

“NOT NOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!”

Vinnie wants to react annoyed for Jorge the butler to be quiet as he is concentrating on his walk ahead as he almost falls down. But luckily he manages to remain standing as he had grabbed the staircase towards the first floor. He sighs of relief for a moment before turning his attention to Jorge the butler.
“Okay Jorge, what did you wanted to tell me that couldn’t wait until now???”

“Si senor Vinnie, all I wanted to say is that Pete went that way???”

Vinnie sees that Jorge is pointing towards the opposite direction that Vinnie had gone to, causing him to drop his head in disbelief as he realizes that he has to slither himself past the floor that got waxed earlier.  Vinnie sighs as he drops to his knees and lets out a tear for all the trouble that he had gone through to reach this point and realize that it was all for nothing.

2 hours later

We suddenly see Vinnie having reached the other side of the hallway after crawling on his hands and knees, followed by attempting to swam across the floor on his stomach, realizing that he wasn’t getting anywhere. Then he took fifteen minutes to get on his back as he extends his hands across the floor in the hope of pushing his hands across the wall in an attempt to push himself further. This causes a few weird stares from butler Jorge, who has tried to interrupt Vinnie in his attempt to slither across the hallway in the slowest and weirdest possible way ever to tell him that he has special anti-slip layers underneath his shoes and had brought Vinnie also a pair. But has quickly decided to just hide them behind his back as he figures out that it would not look good on the opportunity for him to get a raise after making Vinnie suffer quite a while.

Jorge the butler  stares at Vinnie, somehow managing to grab the edge of the corner and then feels that the floor has not been waxed over there. Slowly rising upwards to his feet and then jumps up and down in happiness.

“Yay!!! I made it!!! Now it is time to get my hands around Pete’s neck!!!”

Vinnie starts to gently walk across the non waxed floor, clearly not sure whether he can walk on it without worry before starting to run further. But by that moment he realizes that Pete has already escaped to somewhere that Vinnie cannot find him. Vinnie is heading towards his garage, checking in on his compilation of antique cars. Checking them whether Pete is in the backseat, the front seats, or even in a glove compartment. But cannot find him no matter where he is looking, this causes Vinnie to get really upset.

“PETE!!!!!”

“Hello?? Vinnie???”

Vinnie notices a voice popping out of his cell phone, realizing that he is out of reach for Pete’s earbuds to take the connection away from him. He grabs the cell phone and places it to his ear while continuing to look around in order to see if he sees Pete.

“Bill?? Is that you???”

“Yeah!! Where you been?? I was constantly hearing something scratching at my ear!!!”

Vinnie looks clueless at his phone, not sure what Bill is referring to before finally getting the notion and sighs.

“That was Pete, he had turned on his earbuds that he sometimes uses when he uses my phone to play Sim City. It’s really annoying, he ran off with the earbuds on as he had contact taken away from me. But I am here again, so what did you wanted to say??”

“I just wanted to let you know we are facing Mac Bane and Ken Davieson this coming Climax Control.”

Vinnie raises his eyebrow in amazement as he swallows a few times before realizing that this could be a case of revenge for losing his last match against Mac Bane.

“The world champion??? Cool!!!”

Vinnie quickly closes his phone, not even caring about whatever Bill has to say in response. He is walking around the garage, rubbing his curls with both hands as he finally sits down after opening the door to his classic Rolls Royce. He leans down against the head rest and stares at the ceiling of the Rolls Royce as he extends his hand towards it and grabs the sunglasses that have been locked there. He places the sunglasses and smiles with a classic movie smile as if his teeth shows a glow.

“This could be amazing, I mean seriously. I am on my way to be a good little Vinnie. I have walked an elderly lady this morning to the opposite of the road and bought her some taco’s. Sadly she had to tell me that she had to give the taco’s to her grandson as she is a vegetarian. Now I understand that everyone has a right to how to live their lives, to eat whatever they wisht o eat. But not to be wanting to eat a taco??? Seriously? The Mexican dish of the Heavens???”

Vinnie starts to shake his head in disbelief, extending his arms to express himself for all that he just had mentioned a few moments ago.

“Now I have to admit, I would understand you don’t want to eat one if you hae a case of gas, that your are slightly allergic to some of the products that is used to create a taco. But even then we could create a vegetarian, a vegan or perhaps a biologic version of a taco. But to tell me that you cannot eat it because you are vegetarian??? Hell, I just said there’s a vegetarian version, so I just don’t understand what the problem is. Besides perhaps the mere fact that there are those who just don’t like my heritage… just like the damn Saviors.”

“I mean seriously, they are here for how long now?? A few years?? An all I can remember is headaches, migraines, lies and the mere fact that they just don’t like me…. ME!!! Isn’t that just a exaggerated case of being a hypocrite?? That’s right, a big word that I am sure that Mac Bane will take offense to. He will start to ask me questions, grabbing a dictionary and start to give a full rundown of what a difficult word is all about. And is that what you expect from a large, long haired muscle bound goofball like him?? Oh yeah, I know I have not beaten you since day one. So that is not going to be a reason to tell me that you are better than me in every aspect Mac, because nobody got the most sensitive fingers to make love to a guitar… that’s right Mac, I am a lover, you are just…. Well you already heard enough what I thought about you.”

“And then there’s Ken Davieson, the former world champion. The Brother from another mother, I guess we all know how bonding amongst rejected siblings is starting to become a thing around here huh.”

Vinnie snorts as he looks around, trying to find some confirmation to the words that he is uttering that clearly makes no sense, but Vinnie is proud of it and believes that he is doing the right thing.

“So you won the world title, big deal. So did I, I would have beaten you too for that belt. But I guess I won’t get any opportunities for that championship belt. And I know, I know that my track record for the past few years have not been that great. And that works against me,I know I have done some horrible things. And with every step forward that I try to make, I get pushed back three or four steps back. And do you hear me complain about it??? NO!!!!”

“Well, I actually made a complaint as a mere example. To give you an idea of what I am all talking about. But that does not count, because an example is just like that… it can be potatoes and sometimes it can be tomatoes… perhaps apples or pears, gravy?? I mean I can give a few more examples, but you cannot see anything remotely looking like a complaint.”

“Hell, I am quite a reasonable guy right?? Yeah Ken, I am just a reasonable guy. And those are tough to be amigo. Just like Bill Barnhart, even though he had a bad day against that aging Goth, he just slipped over a banana peel and his pink straps got stuck in the spots that it just hurts your shoulders too much. I mean seriously, he would never get submitted against that long haired idiot. Is that a common theme with some of you Mac?? Huh?? Or is it merely because you are all jealous of the good natured advantage that I got over you. Because when my music hits, every single Mexican and Mexican Sympathizers will jump out of their seats and scream from the top of their lungs. Hell, I hope the vegetarian Mexican old lady be there as well, because that would bring me tears to my eyes. I would just need a second to control my emotions, but when I have that second I will teach you and that champion of yours a lesson of being educated in manners, in how to cut flowers from the bottom down, how to open a door for a weak person that needs help because he cannot wipe his backside on his own. I am going to teach all of that and some more to understand what true manners are all about. Yeah that’s right, that is far more important than whatever it is that you two stand for.”

“Hell, I don’t know you two or anyone else in your little group knows. It’s all greed, it’s all sending out nice tweets to some and in the meantime not caring at all about it. So if I can do anything to stop your momentum?? Then I will do it and what better than to do it on Climax Control 352…. See you two then boys.”

Vinnie gives a wink to the camera before walking off as the shot slowly fades
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>