Author Topic: rp vs masque  (Read 756 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
rp vs masque
« on: December 02, 2022, 09:13:30 PM »

November 28th 2022,

Bakersfield, California.

Melissa can be seen working out in the gym, punching and kicking the punching bag in preparation for her non-title match against the current SCW Bombshell Heavyweight champion. A force she knows that needs to be reckoned with as she has dominated the entire Bombshell division in a fashion that Melissa could only learn from as being a newcomer in this sport. But Melissa is a quick learner, taking pride in the attack that she has done against Harper Mason to upset Jessie Salco, getting under her skin as she had thwarted Jessie from her promised statement that she had wanted to make. We see sweat pour from her forehead as she has been working out for quite a while, driving stiff punches into the leather before executing a spinning back elbow that caused the punching bag to move a little. She grabs the bag, following the onslaught up with some heavy knees into the punching bag before turning around and walks towards the energy drink that she had waiting for her on a chair close to her. She looks around while taking off the cap of her bottle before taking a few short sips, she wipes her mouth with the back of her hand before taking a final sip as she puts the cap back on the bottle and walks towards the treadmill. She chooses her exercise and then slowly starts to run while staring ahead of her towards the television screen that airs the replay where she surprises Jessie Salco after attacking Harper. This causes a small smirk to emerge upon her face as she relaxes her tensed nerves a little bit. She had been wanting to get back at Jessie Salco, not so much for her loss against her in that Chamber of Exterme match, but everything that came before and after. She couldn’t stand Jessie’s nearly picture perfect behavior, always pretending that everything evolves around her. Even now the vow to avenge Harper made Melissa sick to her stomach. But she knew that this is all part of her plan to prove Jessie one special thing, but that will remain a secret for now.

“She never saw it coming….”

Melissa whispers underneath her heavy breathing as she runs on the treadmill, keeping a steady pace while keep her focus upon the screen in front of her. Intently listening to everything that Jessie had screamed towards her, realizing how much the desperation and the anger had gotten to the Hall of Famer. Jessie always wanted to be in control and this time Melissa knew she wasn’t, this is the first step to get Jessie to crumble under the pressure she is intending to put on her. She watches Jessie run off to the back in a moment of rage, that moment was what Melissa was searching for as she had left the locker room where she had left Harper. There had been moments where Melissa had thought about the attack from Masque upon Mac Bane’s wife Amber Ryan, or what had happened to Chloe Benton, something that Jessie is partially to be blamed.

“Fucking Jessie…,”

Melissa had taken alike to Chloe, a sweet innocent girl that took everything that happens so serious that she would excuse herself even if she had not done anything wrong. Something that Melissa had identified herself with as she had experienced something similar in her youth, but she managed to grow out of it and become more confident to the person that she is right now. Ironically is it that right now she is the one that is being hated, being the one person that she had been hating in her youth. Vowing that she would never become the person that she is right now, but she is starting to enjoy the seemingly power that she is feeling right now. Craving for more, realizing what she had done wrong the first time that she had become blinded by her own desire.

”My eyes have opened…..”

The breathing becomes irregular for a few seconds as the concentration upon her running vanishes for only a few moments when she attempts to laugh at her own comment, but quickly realizes that this isn’t the moment for this. She runs the back of her left hand across her face, wiping the sweat away as her sweatband she is wearing around her wrist touches her face. Her breathing becomes regular once more, concentrating to her cardio workout as this continues for a total of 30 minutes before ending her run. She turns around and stares into the eyes of the man that she had been engaged to in Goth. The Hall of Famer is working out by doing bench presses as she admires his physique, still looking amazing at the age of 46 and still able to compete with the very best that the wrestling industry has got to offer. She wonders how many times he had been in the situation that she had been, trying to find his winning ways after her three losses to Ariana Angelos and Jessie Salco.

”No, this isn’t the moment to second guess myself.”

She whispers to herself, running her hand through her sweaty hair as she wipes some of the strands away that has fallen in front of her eyes. She licks the salty taste of her sweat from her lips before grabbing the bottle once again and starts to take several small sips from it. She decides to walk towards another device, grabbing the bar that is hanging in the air as she starts to pull herself up on it. Lifting her head above the bar as she breathes out oxygen ever time that she succeeds in doing so. She feels the pressure in her arms, telling her to take it easy as she ignores it. Trying to push herself to the limit is what she is all about in her quest to improve and ultimately become the very best in the game. Knowing fully well that at this moment it is the current Bombshell World Heavyweight Champion, a quest that she one day wants to achieve herself. She lets her body hang for a few moments before pulling herself up again, only this time doing it in a much slower than before as her muscles are starting to shake in her upper arms. Softly cursing to herself in an attempt to motivate herself to continue as she finally decides to drop down to the floor after a few more reps as she is exhausted. She slowly walks towards a bench and slowly lays down on top of it as she is attempting to catch her breath.

”Rest break??”

She hears the voice of Goth as he approaches her, she does not see him approach her as she has draped her towel across her eyes for a moment or two. She is breathing heavily as she only nods her head in response to his question.

”Extend your arms.”

He asks her as she responds by lifting her arms over the bench that she is resting on, softly groaning as she feels his fingers work magic over her arms as he digs them into her muscles. Slowly working from her shoulders all the way up to her arms and ultimately working their magic upon her hands as she is enjoying the moment that they are sharing together without either of them is saying a word towards each other.

”That feels so good…..”

She whispers as he slowly runs his arms back towards her shoulders and starts to work on them as well as the muscles that combines her shoulders with her neck.    She slowly relaxes at his touch as he continues to rub her muscles with his hands.

”Gerrit, do you think I am capable of beating Masque??”

The question causes him to look down at her with a questionable look upon his face.

”She would be your toughest opponent to date, but I have confidence in your ability to beat her.”

She nods her head in response to his answer, she smiles towards him before turning her head away as she looks at the mirror on the right before letting out a sigh.

”Something wrong??”

She knew that the question would come, she closes her eyes before turning her attention back upwards. She swallows a few times before she finally answers his question.

”I have been busting my ass off since joining Sin City Wrestling to prepare myself to one day face the very best in the Bombshell Division, but now that this moment has come I am wondering if this moment comes too soon???”

She gasps as she feels his fingers dig back into her muscles, feeling his warmth working on the muscle before he reaches over towards her hands and slowly pulls her up to a seating position as he sits besides her.

”The moment that you will understand that you are ready is when you stand across the ring with your opponent Melissa. I can tell you about my experience sall I want about facing world champions, but every opportunity is a different one. I…”

She places a finger upon his mouth and smiles, tenderly kissing his cheek before pulling back and stares lovingly into his eyes.

”Thanks hun, that was exactly what I needed to hear.”

Goth is about to respond, but she kisses him on the cheek before walking off towards the dressing room as she is about to prepare the shower. She turns on the shower head and waits until the water heats up. She turns around and walks towards the dressing room and undresses. Her thoughts travel back towards what Goth had said, she knew that this would be the toughest challenge for her to date. But also an opportunity to prove her worth and maybe impress the booking committee to earn a future title shot somewhere down the road. She enters the shower room and leans her head back as the water touches her skin. She enjoys the water hits her body while she thinks back at the vicious attack upon Harper, she had planned it out perfectly as she knew that this would get under the skin of the veteran Jessie Salco, something that she had experienced from her in the past. She leans back against the wall and takes in the heat of the water as she is fully satisfied for what she had done and what is ahead of her. The smiles widens into a vicious one as she brings the moment back to mind when she connected with her finishing move against the face of the defenseless wrestling prospect.

”You deserved that one Jessie…., you just don’t know it yet.”

Are the words that she uses before turning her attention back to the showerhead above her, washing her hair before soaping her entire body as the shot slowly fades

November 29th 2022

”Okay, you better hide in the bedroom because Gerrit can be here any minute.”

Melissa says as she is talking to Goth’s mother and sister, who she had booked a flight to visit them to surprise Goth as it is his mother’s birthday. Goth had preferred for him and Melissa to have had the week off so that they would be able to visit his mother instead, but he knew that when Melissa was booked that they couldn’t just leave to visit his mother. This had caused him to turn sour after the card for this week’s show had been booked. Only to be unaware that Melissa had already booked flight tickets for his mother and sister to fly over in surprise. She watched his mother and sister enter the bedroom with lots of smiles before she pretended to go back in pretending to read a book. Only to hear the key from the hotel room door being used to open the door as Goth enters the room.

”Hi sweetheart.”

Melissa sweetly said towards him, but Goth doesn’t respond as he walks towards the refrigerator and grabs something to drink only to return with an angry look on his face

”Melissa??”

Melissa was trying to hide a huge grin on her face as she knew that he must have smelled what she was cooking. It was his mother’s favorite dish that Goth always enjoyed to eat, knowing that this time it would piss him off as it reminded him too much of his mother’s birthday.

”Yes sweetie??”

She says as she looks up from her book and stares at him with the most innocent look on her face that she could muster while staring into his angry eyes.

”Why did you make that??? You know that today is my mother’s birthday right??”

Again, she stifles a laugh as she uses all of her willpower to continue to look at him with that angelic look on her face.

”Yes I am aware of that Gerrit…,”

”Then why in the hell did you make that???”

He says while pointing towards the kitchen where the local Dutch meal was being prepared for what he had assumed was for the two of them, this time the look on his face made it impossible for Melissa to keep a straight face and bursts out in laughter. This only infuriates Goth even more.

”What’s so funny??”

Melissa wipes the tears from her face before attempting to look back at him

”Well your mother asked me to make it for her.”

”What do you mean my mother asked you?? This makes no sense!!”

Clearly the words had not sunk in yet with Goth what Melissa had tried to tell him, this causes her to smile at him before putting the book down beside her as she stood up. She grabs him by the hands and stares deeply into his eyes as she speaks out loud.

”Well I guess it is time for your mother to explain what I meant.”

Goth is about to say something when suddenly the door to their bedroom opens and his mother and sister walk out, both laughing out loud as they stare at the shocked look on Goth’s face as he realizes what just happened. Goth stares at his mother and sister before turning his attention towards Melissa as now the realization sets in and smiles.

”You did this….”

Melissa winks at him before motioning towards his mother and sister to come closer, the four of them share an intimate hug as this sets up a wonderful evening for Goth and his family after all.

Later that evening

Goth can be seen sitting on the sofa with his mother talking while Melissa and his sister are seated on the balcony with a glass of wine.

”Thank you for giving my mother a wonderful birthday after all.”

Melissa smiles as she takes another sip from the glass of wine.

”You are completely welcome Marieke, I knew that the final weeks of the year are very busy for us and that we barely get some time off to do something nice. That made me decide to fly you two over, allowing you three to spend time together as well as giving your mother a wonderful vacation for her birthday.”

The two smile as they share another sip from the glass of wine, Melissa looks over towards Gerrit’s his older sister before turning her attention back to the scenery in front of them.

”Penny for your thoughts.”

Melissa smiles as she momentarily looks over her shoulder towards Gerrit and his mother, watching them share a moment together as mother and son that melts her heart. She hesitantly turns her attention back towards his sister and sighs.

”Sometimes I just want to retire and drag Gerrit all the way back to the Netherlands and spend much time with you guys. I know your mother isn’t getting any younger and I don’t want to deprive him from any possible moment that you can spend with each other.”

Melissa looks questionably towards Gerrit’s his older sister, who smiles back towards her as she nods her head in understanding.

”You are just like my mother, always asking about her little boy.”

The two share a laugh together before Marieke continues talking.

”But the truth is that she wants him to live out his dream, she knows that he needs this final run before retiring.”

She becomes silent for a moment as now Gerrit’s sister is staring into her glass of wine while searching for the right words to say

”Marieke?? What’s wrong??”

Melissa looks concerned towards his sister, who looks up and lets out a sigh while trying to keep her eyes from tearing up.

”It had been difficult for her to let him go, she had been very protective towards him. You may argue that she was too over protective.”

Melissa smiles with a warm feeling glowing inside her heart

”But she knows that she cannot protect him, he is a big boy and needs to find his answers on his orwn.”

Marieke looks up at Melissa and smiles as her eyes move towards the engagement ring that she is wearing on her finger.

”And by the look of things, it seems that he has made one very correct decision by asking you to marry him.”

Melissa blushes, not having expected this as she shyly thanks Goth’s sister, who turns her attention back towards the scene in front of them

”I know you have asked us many of times to consider moving towards the United States and spend time with you guys and Gerrit JR. And we actually have come to the conclusion that this is perhaps the best thing to do.”

This caused a smile to emerge upon Melissa’s face as she reaches over and grabs Gerrit’s sister her hand.

”I’m sure that Gerrit JR would love to spend time with his aunt and grandmother.”

”Hey guys, me and my mother have something wonderful to tell…”

Both Melissa and Marieke look over their shoulders towards Goth and his mother, both giving them a knowing smile as the shot fades.

An Opportunity Not To Be Wasted

Melissa can be seen sitting down in a lounge chair while watching The Phantom of the Opera on Blu Ray that Goth’s mother had brought along with her. Staring at the disfigured pianist that hides his face behind a mask as the story moves her. She rests her head underneath her pulled up legs as her arms are wrapped around them. She remains seated like that until she hears the sound of the camera crew approaching her, causing her to sigh before pausing the Blu Ray.

”You sure as hell got a fucking lousy timing did you know that??”

She looks annoyed towards the camera before shrugging her shoulders and drops her legs as she leans back against the lounge chair biting her lower lip.

”But I guess since you have so made it so perfectly clear that I need to address my opponent for this week, then I shall. But I just need to get something off my chest before I turn my attention towards the champion, because there are a few names out there that I cannot and should not forge.”

Her expression changes into a sinister smile as she extends her arms across the edge of the lounge chair.

”My dear friends Jessie and Harper, the two individuals that I cannot get enough off…. How’s the head Harper??? And did you manage to calm her parents down Jessie?? Convincing them it wasn’t your fault?? I mean, I’ve heard that Harper’s father was rather upset with you…… I hope it didn’t cause you to have many sleepless nights over the little…..”accident” that Harper endured this past Sunday??”

Melissa giggles as she raises her left arm and gently runs her fingers through her curly hair, leans her head against the hand as she mockingly stares into the camera.

”Did you actually think things between us would have been over after our last confrontation Jessie?? To be honest, I actually had taken you to be far more intelligent than you ultimately turned out to be. I mean seriously Jessie, you play a good game in trying to worm yourself into a predicament where ultimately YOU are the one that gets all the glory while others are left behind with a sincere case of headaches. Something like the young and in-experienced Harper, I just find it amusing to see that all of the sudden you are upset.”

She raises an eyebrow towards the camera before letting out another sinister smirk.

”/amusing over the fact that you are nothing more than a mere hypocrite Jessie, a hypocrite that endangered sweet and lovable Harper by leaving her on her own in the cesspool that is the backstage area of Sin City Wrestling. To be honest Jessie, to this very day I still cannot believe that you did this to her. And you can tell the world that you were merely an innocent bystander, being forced to watch on as I kicked the shit out of that young and innocent angel, telling the world that you are innocent as you would never harm a hair on her sorry of an excuse of a head. And that’s why I tell you Jessie that you are nothing more than a liar and a hypocrite.”

“You see Jessie, you have a neck to belittle anyone that isn’t ready to compete in the big leagues. It doesn’t matter whether you truly are just too wet behind the ears,, a six foot amazon that destroys anyone in her sights…. Or the biggest threat to your existence Jessie, but before you start to point your little finger in an accusative fashion towards me… I will have to tell you that you are wrong.”

The demeaner on her face changes into one that is ice cold and very calculating.

”Do you remember Chloe Jessie?? Oh I’m sure you do, the little insecure girl that had a dream. A dream to compete in the ring, to compete inside the six sided ring that many before her have done as well. A girl that one day wanted to follow in the footsteps of many before her, she even mentioned YOU Jessie… And what did you do?? You had the audacity to tell her over and over again that she wasn’t ready. She wasn’t good enough for you wasn’t it?? Or the mere fact that she wanted too much too quickly, ultimately you were part of her having to be forced to go to a hospital… and for what Jessie?? Do you still remember that day??”

“I am sure you do…. don’t you?? Oh yeah, concussing her to a point where she needed medical attention… And then there was that single moment where all the attention was diverted from you to a psycho bitch… but that doesn’t change that your “wrestling accident” should not go unnoticed Jessie, that you should not be able to walk around without the suitable repercussions for your actions….  How does the saying go again Jessie??An eye for an eye??? You know the rest don’t you??”

“And I know already that you will tell the world that you cannot be blamed, that it was an accident…. All mere excuses for you to go back to bed late at night, closing your eyes without having any concerns of the wellbeing of another human being…. And how does it feel now huh Jessie? How does it feel to be concerned about whether someone like Harper or Chloe can actually get in the ring to compete one day??? You never had to be concerned about anyone!! I have, I did… I have been there for Chloe since day one!! I took her under my wing after my in ring debut against her, told her that she could achieve anything if she only had some more believe in herself, if she only put her mind to it. And you know why Jessie?? Because of people like YOU, who had told her that she would not mount to ANYTHING in this business!!! Knowing that it would influence her lack of confidence and hide in fear…. And once again, I know you will tell the world that you never used these exact words… But you did not have to Jessie, the damage had already been done by you and the likes of you Jessie. Because YOU influence an entire legion of fans that believe everything you say and do…. You make me sick because of that Jessie…, you are the reason why Chloe was out of competition for a long time. Just like you are the reason why Harper got kicked in the head at her most vulnerable, because you forgot to do what you were supposed to do. To look after her, to protect her from dangers that YOU KNOW that lurks around every single corner of this industry…. And I will tell you why Jessie, because you had to have the spotlight on yourself. You just had to feel the adoration one more time, because there’s nothing else you care about more than your stinking ego….. And now you know exactly how it feels to be the biggest piece of shit walking God’s green earth and I intend to destroy you before you hurt more innocent bystanders like a Chloe and a Harper…. And the best part of it all is Jessie, that there’s not a damn thing you can do to stop me.”

Melissa blows a kiss in the direction of the camera as if it was meant for Jessie.

”And now it’s time for me to focus upon the Bombshell World Heavyweight champion instead of telling Jessie Salco to get her head out of her ass, because she is just disgusting.”

Melissa rolls her eyes before shaking her head.

”I have wondered when the time would come that we would meet Masque, two outsiders in this line of sport that do our thing our way without worrying what others would think of us. Two unique entities in this business that come from a background that is unfamiliar in the wrestling world. A gymnast, a former kickboxer. And yet we only have one thing in mind don’t we, to win and not caring of how we achieve our goal. To be honest I can respect that, even though I do not respect you. Maybe I am foolish to think that way, maybe not. But until you prove me otherwise, I will not be concerned of what might just happen this Sunday when we finally meet.”

She stares into he camera, a part of her face shows a nerve twitch, clearly she is aware of exactly that what she is awaiting this Sunday. But just like always, Melissa does not back down from a challenge.

”I have seen what you have done to Amber, I have seen firsthand how you manipulate people I have seen your battles against the now former world champion and how you have dominated your opposition. It’s as if I am staring into a blueprint that I desire to achieve in my career when it is my time to be on the top of the food chain, while everyone else is gunning for your world title. And I have to admit that I have looked on from afar, studying you. Wondering why people despise you, why they don’t seem to want to understand you. Why you are so different than others, why you are capable of getting away with anything that you do… And at first I had thought, probably like anyone else before me have done. Is to blame you for being a freak, desperately explaining the world that you do not belong because of where you came from and what it is that you stand for.”

“And I just realized that this nothing more than a description of you being a monster, while I have come to the conclusion that this isn’t the case. Because let’s face it, what kind of monster are you if people like Jessie Salco have been desperately trying to hide that barrier that consumes them for over ten years now.”

Melissa stares into the camera with a cold and calculate look on her face, her eyes fixated upon the camera as if she is talking to her opponent directly.

”It makes all sense now, your appearance in and out of the ring. t/he tales you speak off, trying to rattle the brain of your opponents because it pleases you doesn’t it?? The mere satisfaction of watching your opposition slowly become a target for your Rapture mandible claw…quite fascinating to see how you cut through your opposition as if you were a knife that goes through melting butter. Too bad that my fascination has not been consumed with desperation. Desperation to be the one that will unmask you so to speak and reveal to the world that you are no longer the only monster that hides behind a mask of misery. Because that’s where it all comes from doesn’t it??”

She smirks as she shakes her head

”Oh who am I trying to fool? I am far from being Doctor Phil who wants to dissect your brain. I am more the type of girl that likes to inflict pain upon others in the most physical way, the question between you and me is who will be the only one left standing after the smoke has settled. I know that people like to pick the safe bet and go for the champion, to go for the one that is on top, sadly for those weakened minds there is nobody in this world that I can say that is on top of the mountain that is Melissa… the Lady Goth, the one woman that is capable to match physicality with you pound for pound. Just understand that one swift kick and I will have you end up the same way like the wrestling prospect that Jessie Salco is still crying over. But why don’t we just find out the old-fashioned way who the toughest bitch is in this game…. Because if you don’t…, I will rip off that mask of yours from your stinking head and make an example out of you just like I will do to Jessie Salco…. “

“I see you this Sunday champ….”

With that the shot slowly fades.

>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>