Author Topic: “Are you fucking serious?!”  (Read 599 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“Are you fucking serious?!”
« on: February 07, 2022, 01:00:08 PM »
(Keira was used with permission)

Jessie would end up losing her Internet Title Match to Andrea Hernandez leaving the veteran wondering where she was going to go from here, that question would soon be answered as she was competing in the Main Event of Climax Control 322 taking on Diamond Steele! Diamond had tried to lay claim to a shot at Krystal Wolfe’s Bombshell Roulette Title which was a lot easier since Krystal was now out of the Blast from the Past Tournament, however the bosses wanted Diamond to earn that shot and they booked her against Jessie.

However, there was a twist! Jessie and Diamond would go one on one in the second ever Rock and Roll Death Match! What was a Rock and Roll Death Match? Well, it was a regular Death Match but periodically rock music would play over the speakers and Jessie and Diamond would have to dance to the music! No, we’re not kidding and this was apparently the invention of Christian Underwood! Can Jessie get her first win of the year?

Backstage at Climax Control 321, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday the 4th of February 2022, 23:00pm

Well, tonight was interesting to say the least.

From the destruction of The Troll and Chloe Benton to Krystal being knocked out of round one of the Blast from the Past Tournament and losing by submission to Sam no less this tournament’s definitely taking an unexpected turn and the next week of action was going to be interesting to say the least, especially with both Keira and Diamond Steele trying to lay claim to a shot at Krystal’s title so yeah, tonight was a game changer in terms of how the tournament was going to go.

At least Krystal can focus her attention fully on the Roulette Title now.

But me? I was just waiting for a chance to get back in the winner’s circle following my loss to Andrea at Inception V and right now I didn’t care how long that took and, wait is that Krystal I hear?

[font color=#00FFFF]”You told me that your training would get my past round one of the tournament!”[/font] I heard the Aussie arguing with someone and when I rounded the corner I realized that she was arguing with Matthew and Marty, the reason was clear as day to boot. [font color=#00FFFF]”Instead, any momentum I had from my win over Keira went out the window with my place in the tournament and now I’m back to where I began the last cycle!”[/font]

“Krystal, you will get there eventually but this will take time!” Matthew tried to assure his client with neither of the three realising that I was approaching them. “There’s always next year!”

[font color=#00FFFF]”Next year?! I hired you to, among other things, get me to the next level but all you’ve done is undermine me and I’m no closer to the next level!”[/font] Krystal grunted as she folded her arms. [font color=#00FFFF]”If this trend continues to the next cycle or hell, if I lose the Bombshell Roulette Title before I reach three hundred days, I may just start looking for new managers!”[/font]

“Krystal please don’t be hasty!” Marty tried to calm her down but having been in the Aussie’s situation myself way too many times to count, I knew it wasn’t going to work. “At least think of Cassandra’s future as our trainee?”

[font color=#00FFFF]”You mean the same trainee who I had to use an ultimatum to get you to expel a bully of hers? The same trainee who you told to wait outside the arena in February until an unspecified point?”[/font] Krystal countered and I glanced over my shoulder before spotting Keira nearby having heard the argument herself. [font color=#00FFFF]”You realize that she just texted me to say that the security guards won’t let her into the arena because she’s still eating that food from Wendy’s right?”[/font]

“I sincerely hope it’s not the same Baconator because that burger is undoubtedly cold by now!” Matthew pointed out whilst missing the point entirely and Krystal just stormed off to another part of the arena, Matthew and Marty shared a look before leaving in a separate direction and I motioned to Keira to follow me as we went after the Bombshell Roulette Champion.

[font color=#cyan]”FUCKING BULLSHIT!”[/font] I heard Krystal yell out in frustration and anger as she kicked at the wall and yeah, she was reminding me of myself when I was her age in so many ways that it wasn’t funny, off course Krystal was having a much more successful Bombshell Roulette Title reign than any of mine but that’s beside the point. [font color=#00FFFF]”Why the hell did I hire those idiots in the first place.”[/font]

”As I recall, you hired them to take you to the next level, but it’s not working out, is it?” I asked as me and Keira approached the younger Bombshell who flipped us off in response. ”Great way to greet your friends who are just trying to help!”

”If you want to help then leave me the fuck alone Jess!” Krystal responded with a grunt as she ran a hand through her hair. ”Matthew and Marty should consider themselves lucky that Amber’s match was the only title match tonight, otherwise they’d be out of a job!”

“Krystal you bounced back from your setbacks in the last cycle, and you’ll bounce back again.” Keira interjected as she stepped forward and Krystal turned to her one-time challenger, possibly two time if things continued the way they had been tonight. “Maybe you’ll get booked again next week!”

”Or maybe I’ll just go ahead and cost Sam her spot in the tournament? Not like the world needs another Sam Marlowe title reign!” Krystal grunted in response and me and Keira shared the same shocked look when Krystal said that. ”Or maybe even hope that some other Bombshell in the tournament gets injured and they call on me to take her place, like they did with Mark Cross and Ruby Steele in last year’s tournament!””

“Okay, now I know that’s not you saying that!” Keira insisted whilst I got a text on my iPhone. “Wishing injuries on your co-workers? Plotting to cost Sam her spot because she beat you? Your better than this Krystal!”

”Am I? That bitch is already planning on going after the Bombshell Roulette Title, and it’s not like her presence in the tournament will be missed!” Krystal grunted in response before I spotted her cousin Cass approaching us and tried to alert Krystal. ”All I know is that Sam has my spot in the quarter finals and if I can’t have it, neither can Sam!”

”I can’t believe you!” Cassie’s distraught voice rang out and Krystal’s head snapped up as her cousin on the verge of tears rounded the corner. ”What happened to being gracious in defeat huh?” Cassie demanded before she stormed off.

”Cass, wait!” Krystal called out to her cousin but she was long gone by that point, Krystal grunted in annoyance as she ran her hands through her hair. ”God fucking damn it, can I get anything right tonight?!” Krystal added before she went after Cass but Keira blocked her way. ”Get out of my way Keira!”

“And let you say more things that you’re going to regret? You need to calm down Krystal!” Keira responded sternly and Krystal let out several deep breaths as I went over next week’s card. “Fight me.”

”Excuse me?!” Krystal demanded after she did a double take and I glanced up, she had used the same tactic against me before, when I lost the Bombshell Roulette Title to Johanna Krieger and rather than being added to the Roulette Title Match I was put in a nothing match against Violet instead. ”Keira, you know I’ve had boxing training right?” Krystal asked as Keira got into a fighting stance and the older Bombshell nodded before I went through the rest of the card.

“I don’t care, you need to cool down before we go find your cousin and fighting me is the best option!” Keira responded and before I knew it, they were trading blows and all I needed was a bag of popcorn.

Though to be honest, I’m glad I didn’t have said popcorn because I would’ve choked on it upon seeing the Main Event of next week’s show. ”What the actual fuck? Are they fucking serious?!” I exclaimed causing Keira and Krystal to break off their fight and glance up at me. ”Check next week’s card, they just sent it out.” I instructed the other two Bombshells and Keira and Krystal got their phones out.

And they had the same reaction as me when they saw the Main Event. ”You’re in a Rock N’ Roll Death Match against Diamond?! And when the hell did the first one take place?!”

“If I remember correctly, it was from that time Caleb Storms challenged Griffin Hawkins for the Roulette Title.” Keira shrugged her shoulders before she turned to me. “How are your dancing skills?”

”What dancing skills? I’m a Mosher! The last time I had a proper dance was when I got married to Shane and I kept apologizing for stepping on his feet!” I responded as I shook my head and Keira and Krystal shared an amused look. ”Good thing it’s not an actual dance competition!”

”Yeah, I think the scores would’ve gone into the negatives for you.” Krystal nodded before she turned to Keira. ”We’d better go find Cass.”

“Good idea, I doubt she got far.” Keira nodded before we went off to find Cass, it didn’t take us long to find Cass and once Krystal apologized things were back to normal between the two cousins.

But me? What exactly WAS normal this week!

Jessie’s home gym, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 7th of February 2022, 18:00pm

Same shit, different week.

Now that this week’s card has been made public I’ve been training about as hard as I can for the match against Diamond on Sunday, on the surface this is about me getting back in the winner’s circle after my loss to Andrea at Inception V but I do have another goal in mind.

Namely keeping Diamond out of the title picture, namely Krystal’s title picture, and speaking of which she has just shown up.

”Cass will be down in a sec, Shane’s letting her raid the fridge.” Krystal explained as she descended down the basement stairs whilst I was working out on the weight machine. ”She was smoking pot when I picked her up from the PTA Gym so yeah, she’s got the munchies.”

”Surprised that they are tolerating her drug usage.” I commented with a frown as I leaned on the hand weights. ”I know there’s a world of difference between crack and pot in terms of what it does to your body, but I remember my trainers kicking out a student because they caught him smoking pot.”

”Was he doing pot before or after the sessions?” Krystal asked with a frown and I could only shrug because of how far back that was. ”Cassie’s status as a pot smoker is basically an open secret, Cyrus has told her that as long as she doesn’t get high before a sparring match there won’t be a problem and considering that she’s the best student, I’m not sure if they want to do anything to her that would impede her training.”

”That and weed is a lot more tolerated these days compared to when I was a trainee.” I responded with a shrug before standing up and heading towards the ring. ”Did you get a chance to chat with Matthew and Marty?” I asked and Krystal shook her head.

”Cass was outside the building when she was smoking, and I was going to avoid them anyway.” Krystal explained and I nodded in response. ”Things are way to heated between us right now but we should have everything sorted out by Climax Control.” Krystal added before the door opened and we saw Cass making her way down the stairs. ”You satisfied your cravings yet?”

”For now, yeah! Shane’s snacks were tasty.” Cass responded with a nod as she made her way down the stairs and joined us in the home gym. ”And don’t you have something to say to Jess?”

”Am I really being told to apologize by my eighteen year old cousin?!” Krystal asked with an annoyed look on her face and Cass reinforced her point by poking Krystal in the side. ”FINE! I’m sorry for snapping at you at last night’s Climax Control Jess!” Krystal grunted before getting poked by Cass again. ”AND planning to cost Sam her spot in BFTP! Satisfied Cass?””

”For now, yeah, so who’s up first?” Cass asked and I could still smell the weed on her breath so I gave her a knowing look. ”Krystal is up first? Does my breath stink of weed that much?”

”I could probably smell it from the ring, it’s that strong! Head back upstairs Jake should have some breath mints for you.” I instructed the young rookie and Cass nodded before she raced up the stairs to the basement. ”Ready when you are Krystal!” I added and Krystal nodded before we rolled into the ring.

Jessie’s home gym, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 7th of February 2022, 20:00pm

That was a good two hours, but I guess it’s time to let the young pup play.

I don’t know if it was leftover frustration from the events of last night’s Climax Control or something else but Krystal was definitely a lot more aggressive in her sparring, was it still a good workout? Yeah but it was also good to get any potential frustration out of her system, and now it was Cassie’s turn and the young rookie was eager to get in the ring after watching me and her cousin go at it for a couple of hours.

”Don’t get me wrong, I could watch you and Krystal go at it all day.” Cassie commented as she stepped into the ring and Krystal left the ring before taking up a spot at ringside. ”But it was getting pretty late and I do have a date scheduled for tomorrow morning.”

”Hope that date goes well but at least try to focus.” I told Cass as we started to spar and, well, what do you expect me to say? She’s as green as the weed she smokes but Cass is a natural in the ring and keeps getting better every time we spar. ”But do try to focus on the match, are you dating a guy or a girl? I know you said that you wanted to play the field.”

”Girl this time, last date was with a guy.” Cass responded before we continued training with Krystal watching on. ”He was a total bore, just ask Krystal because it was a double date with her and Makayla.”

”It’s been a couple of years since I last dated a guy but I’m still not sure why Cass thought he’d be a good fit for her, eventually we all mutually agreed that it wasn’t going to work out between them and he left.” Krystal chimed in with a shrug as she watched us train. ”He was at least a decent enough guy to leave us enough money to cover his part of the bill, was unnecessary because I’ve saved up a lot of money from being the Bombshell Roulette Champion for under a year but still.”

”He’ll probably find the right person for him eventually.” I responded with a nod as me and Cass continued to train, off course given her inexperience Cass was mostly playing catchup with me but training is training. ”Any idea what you’re going to do for Climax Control?”

”I might see if the bosses will indulge me in holding an open challenge for the Bombshell Roulette Title at Climax Control three hundred and twenty three, I’m at least guaranteed to make it to two hundred and seventy three days as champion.” Krystal responded with a shrug as she leaned on the ring apron. ”But that depends on the events of Climax Control three hundred and twenty two I guess.”

”Or more specifically, the Main Event between me and Diamond.” I surmised and Krystal nodded as Cass took a brief break from the sparring session. ”In other words it falls to me to keep that idiot out of your hair.”

”Well if you need help, you know where to find me, dance breaks or not, it’s still a death match so it’s not like you’d get disqualified.” Krystal responded and I nodded before me and Cass resumed our training.

PTA Gym Promo Class, Las Vegas, Nevada
Tuesday the 8th of February 2022, 11:00am

*promo time*

What the actual hell?

“Lizzie Short here ready to interview Jessie about this rather……..unique matchup.” Lizzie introduced me as I sat down in front of Cass and the other trainees, it was part promo class and part actual promo and well, it was as good an excuse as any. “Jessie you are competing in this week’s Main Event in a Rock N’ Roll Death Match against Diamond Steele, how are you preparing for this match?” Lizzie asked and I cleared my throat.

”How the fuck do you think? The same way I always do, by training my ass off as a wrestler!” I responded as I shifted my weight. ”I don’t know if I’ve made this clear yet but I am not a dancer nor do I pretend to be, the last time I danced was at my wedding and I kept apologizing to Shane for stepping on his feet throughout our first dance! The way I figure it, as long as the bosses don’t expect me to dance with Diamond there won’t be any problems.”

“That’s not something I thought I’d hear during a promo but let’s move on.” Lizzie responded as she moved on to the next question. “What was your reaction to the stipulation for the match between you and Diamond?”

”I literally exclaimed “are they fucking serious?!” and then started to wonder what Christian Underwood was smoking when he came up with this idea!” I responded with a scoff before motioning to Cass with my head. ”I don’t think he was sharing any of Cass’s stash at least, otherwise he’d have spent all day in the cafeteria! But here’s what I do know, my job on Sunday is to ensure that Diamond doesn’t get another shot at Krystal and I am more than up to the task from a wrestling standpoint, from a dancing standpoint? I’ve already explained that!”

“One last thing before I leave you to the rest of your promo, Diamond said that she was a member of the legendary Metal and Punk Connection team, can you elaborate on that?” Lizzie asked and I frowned before nodding.

”Diamond was a member at two specific points, during the dying days of the group and when I attacked Christina at her behest and even then it was as an honorary member.” I explained before my frown deepened. ”And neither of them lasted long! As I said, Diamond originally joined right as me and Amy were splitting off to focus on our singles careers and the second time around her membership was rescinded after she attacked Belinda, Diamond can claim otherwise all she wants but the fact remains that this isn’t a clash of the Metal and Punk Connection, that’s already happened between me and Amy several times over, including a best of three for the Bombshell Roulette Title which I won I might add!”

“Well, I don’t think I’ve got anything to add to that, the floor’s all yours Jess.” Lizzie informed me and I nodded before I got started on my promo.

”If there is a contact sport weirder than wrestling, I’d love to see it! All too often the rules are thrown out the window for a big match, a big part of SCW’s Roulette Division is decided on the whims of a Roulette Wheel, hell I competed in a food fight for the World Bombshell Championship last year.” I commented before shaking my head. ”But my match on Sunday might just top them all! A Rock N’ Roll Death Match between me and Diamond Steele is serving as this week’s Main Event, what are the rules of the match? It’s basically an ultraviolent musical statues! But with dancing instead of standing still for a few seconds, again, are they fucking serious?!”

But I digress.

”Diamond, Kate, whatever your fucking name is, this isn’t our first meeting and it probably won’t be our last, though it like WILL be our last in this damn match type!” I commented with a grunt as I leaned back. ”All it took was one fluke win over the Bombshell Roulette Champion Krystal Wolfe and suddenly you think you can just demand title shots against her just like that? The same thing I was chastised for several years ago albeit with the World Bombshell Title? My job on Sunday couldn’t be clearer, it’s to beat you and keep you out of the Bombshell Roulette Champion’s hair! And since Krystal happens to be a good friend of mine, it’s a job that I’m taking very seriously!”

Why wouldn’t I?

”But then again, if I hated Krystal’s guts then I’d still take this job seriously! Well as seriously as I can in between the fucking dance breaks!” Seriously, why? ”I’ve already mentioned that I’m a bad dancer and if the dancing is somehow factoring into how the match will play out then you definitely have the advantage but I’d like to think that the bosses haven’t lost all their marbles yet and as a result, I doubt that it’ll play that big a part if you ask me!”

At least I hope not.

”So what’s there left to say? Not a lot, but I can describe how I’m going to beat you senseless on Sunday!” I added as I folded my arms. ”Because once you set aside the dumb as fuck dance break stipulation this is a hardcore match through and through which means that I can basically beat the shit out of you using whatever I can get my hands on and trust me Diamond, you won’t be able to show your bruised and battered face once all is said and done!”

It's that simple.

”I sincerely hope that the rest of the band is watching closely as I beat the shit out of you Diamond, even if Emerald has to take five minutes out of her busy schedule of eating out Adrienne Beaufort!” I added getting a few laughs and giggles from the students. ”Because that should be more than enough to tell them to not mess with me or Krystal but just in case that doesn’t deliver the message loud and clear, then I’ll find a way to make it louder for the idiots in the back!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”And trust me Diamond, you don’t want me to do that! And on Sunday night when I beat you from pillar to post, maybe Krystal will finally get a challenger who people can buy as being the end of her reign who isn’t called Keira Fisher but I guess we’ll have to wait and see on that! In the meantime, Diamond you may want to rock and roll all night and party everyday but I have something else in mind.” I commented as I shifted my weight. ”Don’t worry, I won’t keep you in suspense because it involves you being struck like Blood Lightning courtesy of Jessie Salco!”

The promo class/promo ended and I stood up to leave as the scene fades.